PDA

View Full Version : Penile enlargement as a result of weight training

Jag
September 29th 06, 05:13 AM
OK, not quite, but I do find that my shoes are awfully tight all of a
sudden. I feel like I've gone up half a shoe size. Could all these squats
and DLs be causing my feet to flatten? Or am I imagining things?

Pete
September 29th 06, 06:13 AM
"Jag" > schreef:

> OK, not quite, but I do find that my shoes are awfully tight all of a
> sudden. I feel like I've gone up half a shoe size. Could all these
> squats
> and DLs be causing my feet to flatten?

Sure.

> Or am I imagining things?

Hell, no!

----
Pete

David Cohen
September 29th 06, 08:13 AM
Jag wrote:
> OK, not quite, but I do find that my shoes are awfully tight all of a
> sudden. I feel like I've gone up half a shoe size. Could all these squats
> and DLs be causing my feet to flatten? Or am I imagining things?

You could be pregnant.

David

funkdys
September 29th 06, 03:04 PM
David Cohen wrote:
> Jag wrote:
> > OK, not quite, but I do find that my shoes are awfully tight all of a
> > sudden. I feel like I've gone up half a shoe size. Could all these squats
> > and DLs be causing my feet to flatten? Or am I imagining things?
>
> You could be pregnant.

Ah! That would explain the tenderness I've been experiencing in my
pecs. I thought I'd been working out too hard... :-) Not quite sure
how to break this news to my wife though!

-Jag

> David

David Cohen
September 29th 06, 04:41 PM
"funkdys" > wrote
> David Cohen wrote:
>> Jag wrote:
>> > OK, not quite, but I do find that my shoes are awfully tight all of a
>> > sudden. I feel like I've gone up half a shoe size. Could all these
>> > squats
>> > and DLs be causing my feet to flatten? Or am I imagining things?
>>
>> You could be pregnant.
>>
> Ah! That would explain the tenderness I've been experiencing in my
> pecs. I thought I'd been working out too hard... :-) Not quite sure
> how to break this news to my wife though!

Next time, on Jerry Springer, pregnant husbands confront their wives...

David

Curt James
September 30th 06, 01:36 AM
Shute wrote:
> "David Cohen" wrote:
[...]

> >Next time, on Jerry Springer, pregnant husbands
> >confront their wives...

about their poop-eating dogs!

> Sounds like a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.

(blink)

Why, Shute, there's no such thing as a bad Arnold movie!

In fact, Schwarzenegger was ROBBED of the Oscar no less than 25 times!
;o)

--
Curt

Curt James
September 30th 06, 04:22 PM
Shute wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote:
>
> >> Sounds like a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.
> >
> >(blink)
> >
> >Why, Shute, there's no such thing as a bad Arnold movie!
> >
> >In fact, Schwarzenegger was ROBBED of the Oscar no less
> >than 25 times!
> >
> >;o)
^^^^^^^^^

> I wouldn't say that.

Aw, shucks, Shute! Note the winking smiley face, gosh darn it! The post
was offered tongue firmly in cheek. I'm an Arnold fan to be sure, but
even I wouldn't say that with a straight face. Hell, even Arnold
wouldn't say that. :o)

> Ever heard of a film called "Last Action Hero".

Yup. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107362/

Have it on DVD. In fact, (stops typing with left hand, picks up DVD
with left hand, continues typing with right) I'm pressing the DVD to
the monitor right now. SEE?!!!!! (puts DVD down, continues typing with
both hands on homerow keys)

> They money to paint the movie name on the side of a NASA rocket.

I remember that report or article, but isn't that something the movie
folks or Arnold's people *wanted* to do, but NASA gave the idea the
heave ho? I do remember the pics of the giant Arnold (as Jack Slater)
balloon that loomed during the time. The balloon was used in the movie
itself, iirc.

> Then the movie tanked big time.

The red t-shirt and the brown(??) cowboy boots killed that movie. The
kid, the blade-wielding villain, the chief of police were all casting
misfires, imo, too. Oh, even the daughter was a waste of time. That
movie needed Renee Russo as the mom (rather than Mercedes Ruehl), any
hot teen actress WITHOUT a lantern jaw (wtf?!), less of Tom Noonan
(yeah, this coming from an equally tall, bald, goofy-looking mofo) as
the axe murderer and more of Charles Dance as the smooth-talking bad
guy. And, yes, Danny Madigan's character "shouldabin" offered to Haley
Joel Osment instead. Too bad he was only five years old at the time.
:oS

> People where predicting his career was over.

Well, when you're the biggest star people are just itching for a movie
to tank and people will always going to predict a career is over. Ever
hear anyone predict that about Bronson Pinchot's career?

> And if you want to catch something really bad try his first
> film "Hercules in New York".

Also known as "Hercules Goes Bananas" and "Hercules: The Movie".

> He goes by the name Arnold Strong in that one.
> Thankfully he didn't keep the stupid name.

True.

> I think the dubbed his voice in that one too.

On the DVD - I've got that one, too - they offer both the dubbed
version as well as a version with Arnold's voice.

> Normally I am a big fan of his. But no one makes a
> good movie all of the time.

No one but Arnold, of course! :oD

--
Curt

Curt James
October 1st 06, 05:56 AM
Shute wrote:
[...]

re Arnold Schwarzenegger

> Well I looked up his film history and I must say he has
> an impressive record of great movies. So it easy for
> someone to miss the few stinkers. While we sit around
> waiting for Conan the King

Yes, King Conan would be a great vehicle for an aging Arnold - sixty
years old next year. Clint's still making great films although he's no
longer a young man. Arnold could do the same if only they'd stop with
the hair color. He looked ridiculous in Around the World in 80 Days.

> to come out who do think might take over as the next Arnold.

Jason Statham.

> I don't like most of the guys who have tried. I think that John
> Cena from Monday Night Raw might have the charisma to pull
> of the next Arnold.

Cena is certainly popular in the elementary school, that's for sure!
I'm looking forward to Marine. I've never seen Cena wrestle or heard
his voice, but have seen the kids' wrestling mags in class. He's got
the square jaw, looks, and physique to fill the bill for action hero,
but if he sounds like Mike Tyson, well...

> And I am not just biased because he grew up near me.

Cool.

More Cena: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1078479/

--
Curt

Curt James
October 1st 06, 05:04 PM
Shute wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote:
[...]

> >Cena is certainly popular in the elementary school, that's for sure!
> ><snip> I've never seen Cena wrestle or heard his voice, but have
> >seen the kids' wrestling mags in class. He's got the square jaw,
> >looks, and physique to fill the bill for action hero, but if he sounds
> >like Mike Tyson, well...
>
> >More Cena: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1078479/
>
> Actually he sounds pretty cool. That is what I like about him. He
> puts a sense a humor in with the action like Arnold always did. He
> seems very flexible and strong.

Cool. I'm looking forward to Cena's Marine. And, yeah, I always enjoyed
Arnold's one liners. But I don't know how much credit to give Arnold
for his genuine good humor versus what the writers gave him to say.
Certainly Arnold wasn't the one to come up with "I'll be back" or
"Hasta la vista, baby!" A scriptwriter was responsible for those gems.
It'd be interesting to know if Arnold had any input on the one liners.
He's known for his love of practical jokes.

> The only thing I am not sure about is if he has the business sense
> to make a good movie. Arnold usually did his own stunts and he
> offered a lot of input behind the camera to make the movie better.
> A lot of actors just take any old crappy movie that comes their way.
> They can't envision what the final product is going to look like.

Schwarzenegger had several stunt men, Peter Kent as one example, but
Arnold was obviously involved in stunts himself. Otoh, he had a digital
double in some parts of T3 as well as a robotic double.

I think Arnold's biggest talent was being fully involved in promoting
the movies he starred in. He is a talk show machine and PUSHES that
final product.

Total agreement with you that a lot of actors will take any part. Iirc,
Arnold was originally slated for the good guy bit in the original
Terminator. I'm almost certain he said he found the cyborg villain more
interesting, but I'm never certain what's fact and what's fiction when
it comes to the DVD commentary. Certainly Arnold has had some great
directors to work with - James Cameron, Ivan Reitman, Paul Verhoeven,
et al.

Favorite Arnold movie?

--
Curt

Curt James
October 1st 06, 11:40 PM
Shute wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote:
>
> >Favorite Arnold movie?
>
> I am not sure because I like a lot of his movies. I guess I would
> have to say Total Recall because I am a bit of a science fiction fan
> too. I still love Conan though even if it wasn't his best acting bit.

Great movie based on a Philip K. Dick short story?

(Googles)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Can_Remember_It_for_You_Wholesale

> Hey in his filmography they mention the Tales From the Crypt episode.
> Have you seen that?

Unfortunately, I haven't seen it.

> I think he just directs it

You're right on that. In fact, I have two copies (in a box somewhere)
of TVGuide with Arnold on the cover and a story on him directing the
episode.

> but it is about getting a better body to get the girl.

I'll have to look for that one.

One of the bad things about NOT having a TV at home.

--
Curt