PDA

View Full Version : Alternatives to Hydroxycut...

September 29th 06, 09:43 AM
Which seems expensive and I've heard there are other brands which
provide the same ingredients for cheaper...

Can someone give me examples ???

Bully
September 29th 06, 10:15 AM
wrote:
> Which seems expensive and I've heard there are other brands which
> provide the same ingredients for cheaper...

What ingredients?

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
September 29th 06, 10:46 AM
> schreef:

> Which seems expensive and I've heard there are other brands which
> provide the same ingredients for cheaper...

> Can someone give me examples ???

DNP.

----
Pete

Pete
September 29th 06, 10:52 AM
"Bully" > schreef:

>> Which seems expensive and I've heard there are other brands which
>> provide the same ingredients for cheaper...

> What ingredients?

Jesus, Bully!

You LAZY MFer...

I typed in "hydroxycut ingredients", and got this;

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=hydroxycut+ingredients&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=

With this one as the 2nd, first one was in Dutch;

http://www.ultimatefatburner.com/supplements/muscletech_hydroxycut.html

Its just another ECA stack.
Better to by those 3 seperate, generic, without pictures of Coleman on the
bottle...

----
Pete

September 29th 06, 12:13 PM
> Its just another ECA stack.
> Better to by those 3 seperate, generic, without pictures of Coleman on the
> bottle...

Cant be bothered to buy them separately - is there a generic mix of
these ?

Pete
September 29th 06, 12:50 PM
> schreef:

>> Its just another ECA stack.
>> Better to by those 3 seperate, generic, without pictures of Coleman on
>> the
>> bottle...

> Cant be bothered to buy them separately - is there a generic mix of
> these ?

Dunno.

Type in;

"generic mix ephedrine caffeine aspirine"

And you will get this;

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=generic+mix+ephedrine+caffeine+aspirine&btnG=Zoeken&meta=

----
Pete

Bully
September 29th 06, 01:12 PM

Why the **** should I Google for it. HE asked the question...

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
September 29th 06, 01:16 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

>>> What ingredients?

>> Jesus, Bully!

>> You LAZY MFer...

>> I typed in "hydroxycut ingredients", and got this;

>> http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=hydroxycut+ingredients&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=

>> With this one as the 2nd, first one was in Dutch;

>> http://www.ultimatefatburner.com/supplements/muscletech_hydroxycut.html

>> Its just another ECA stack.
>> Better to by those 3 seperate, generic, without pictures of Coleman
>> on the bottle...

> Why the **** should I Google for it. HE asked the question...

Excellent point.
But you replied by asking another question. You are both found guilty of
being lazy.

----
Pete

Bully
September 29th 06, 01:21 PM
Pete wrote:

>>> Jesus, Bully!
>
>>> You LAZY MFer...
>
>>> I typed in "hydroxycut ingredients", and got this;
>
>>> http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=hydroxycut+ingredients&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=
>
>>> With this one as the 2nd, first one was in Dutch;
>
>>> http://www.ultimatefatburner.com/supplements/muscletech_hydroxycut.html
>
>>> Its just another ECA stack.
>>> Better to by those 3 seperate, generic, without pictures of Coleman
>>> on the bottle...
>
>> Why the **** should I Google for it. HE asked the question...
>
> Excellent point.
> But you replied by asking another question. You are both found guilty
> of being lazy.
>
> ----
> Pete

Either way, until the OP posts the ingredients I ain't about to reply :) !!!

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
September 29th 06, 01:24 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

>>> Why the **** should I Google for it. HE asked the question...

>> Excellent point.
>> But you replied by asking another question. You are both found guilty
>> of being lazy.

> Either way, until the OP posts the ingredients I ain't about to reply :)
> !!!

He should have figured that out by now. I think...

----
Pete

September 29th 06, 02:45 PM
Pete wrote:

> >> Excellent point.
> >> But you replied by asking another question. You are both found guilty
> >> of being lazy.
>
> > Either way, until the OP posts the ingredients I ain't about to reply :)
> > !!!
>
> He should have figured that out by now. I think...
>
> ----
> Pete

Ephedrine
Cafeine
Aspirin

Bully
September 29th 06, 04:24 PM
wrote:
> Pete wrote:

>>> Either way, until the OP posts the ingredients I ain't about to
>>> reply :) !!!
>>
>> He should have figured that out by now. I think...
>>
>> ----
>> Pete
>
> Ephedrine
> Cafeine
> Aspirin

Actually Ma Huang, guarana, willow bark extract and other stuff!

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
September 29th 06, 04:33 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

>> Ephedrine
>> Cafeine
>> Aspirin

> Actually Ma Huang, guarana, willow bark extract and other stuff!

Ah!

They just throw in these "Chinese Herbs" becaase its sounds exotic.

They have no effect in our strong, heavy, Caucasian bodies ;-O

----
Pete

joanne
September 29th 06, 05:07 PM
Bully wrote:
> wrote:
> >
> > Ephedrine
> > Cafeine
> > Aspirin
>
> Actually Ma Huang, guarana, willow bark extract and other stuff!

Ma Huang = ephedra = taken off the US/CDN market in this form
Cafeine = guarana = drink green tea or have a Starbucks doubleshot
espresso
Aspirin = willow bark extract = may enhance weightloss only in combo
with other ingredients.

Energy + appetite suppressants = working out more & eating less = not
rocket science

joanne