PDA

View Full Version : no cardio

ryan scott
September 29th 06, 12:36 PM
is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing lifting and not
doing cardio?

what sort of a schedule would u need?

thanks
r.s.

Pete
September 29th 06, 12:58 PM
"ryan scott" > schreef:

> is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing lifting and
> not doing cardio?

Yeah, sure.

> what sort of a schedule would u need?

How the **** should i know ?!?!?!

----
Pete

Andrzej Rosa
September 29th 06, 03:53 PM
Dnia 2006-09-29 ryan scott napisał(a):
> is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing lifting and not
> doing cardio?

Sure.

> what sort of a schedule would u need?

Something crazy. Most people who get that low use cardio.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

David
September 29th 06, 07:13 PM
"ryan scott" > wrote in message
> is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing lifting and
> not doing cardio?

yes, I think you can achieve 6% or less body fat by diet alone - I don't
think these fellas did much cardio (I could be wrong)

http://fcit.usf.edu/HOLOCAUST/gallery/74607.htm

> what sort of a schedule would u need?

very little food is the main thing. an electrified fenced-in environment
just for the right atmosphere. the stench of death would help to get into
the mood properly,
lots of excrement around. some guys with uniforms shouting Schnell! Schnell!
Won't take long . . . you'll get that body you always wanted!

Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board
September 29th 06, 09:15 PM
David wrote:
> "ryan scott" > wrote in message
> > is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing lifting and
> > not doing cardio?
>

> yes, I think you can achieve 6% or less body fat by diet alone - I don't
> think these fellas did much cardio (I could be wrong)
>
> http://fcit.usf.edu/HOLOCAUST/gallery/74607.htm
>

> > what sort of a schedule would u need?
>
> very little food is the main thing. an electrified fenced-in environment
> just for the right atmosphere. the stench of death would help to get into
> the mood properly,
> lots of excrement around. some guys with uniforms shouting Schnell! Schnell!
> Won't take long . . . you'll get that body you always wanted!

I seen them dudes- mad ripped bodies-change relegion

David
September 30th 06, 12:01 AM
"David" > wrote in message

> "ryan scott" > wrote in message
>> is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing lifting and
>> not doing cardio?
>

> yes, I think you can achieve 6% or less body fat by diet alone - I don't
> think these fellas did much cardio (I could be wrong)
>
> http://fcit.usf.edu/HOLOCAUST/gallery/74607.htm
>

>> what sort of a schedule would u need?
>
> very little food is the main thing. an electrified fenced-in environment
> just for the right atmosphere. the stench of death would help to get into
> the mood properly,
> lots of excrement around. some guys with uniforms shouting Schnell!
> Schnell!
> Won't take long . . . you'll get that body you always wanted!

Good one Dave! Ha ha! That's pretty funny! Where do you get all this stuff?

David
September 30th 06, 06:47 AM
"David" > wrote in message

> "ryan scott" > wrote in message
>> is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing lifting and
>> not doing cardio?
>

> yes, I think you can achieve 6% or less body fat by diet alone - I don't
> think these fellas did much cardio (I could be wrong)
>
> http://fcit.usf.edu/HOLOCAUST/gallery/74607.htm
>

>> what sort of a schedule would u need?
>
> very little food is the main thing. an electrified fenced-in environment
> just for the right atmosphere. the stench of death would help to get into
> the mood properly,
> lots of excrement around. some guys with uniforms shouting Schnell!
> Schnell!
> Won't take long . . . you'll get that body you always wanted!

Best thing I've read here in a long time! Hang around Dave you're a credit
to this group!

ryan scott
September 30th 06, 12:44 PM
"David" > wrote in message

> "ryan scott" > wrote in message
>> is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing lifting and
>> not doing cardio?
>

> yes, I think you can achieve 6% or less body fat by diet alone - I don't
> think these fellas did much cardio (I could be wrong)
>
> http://fcit.usf.edu/HOLOCAUST/gallery/74607.htm
>

>> what sort of a schedule would u need?
>
> very little food is the main thing. an electrified fenced-in environment
> just for the right atmosphere. the stench of death would help to get into
> the mood properly,
> lots of excrement around. some guys with uniforms shouting Schnell!
> Schnell!
> Won't take long . . . you'll get that body you always wanted!

Ive already had the body i always wanted....your Mum's.....was a bit dry
tho....she didnt hesitate taking off her lacy metre wide thong for me but

David
September 30th 06, 12:53 PM
"ryan scott" > wrote in message

> "David" > wrote in message
>>
>> "ryan scott" > wrote in message
>>> is it possible to drop to about 6% body fat while only doing lifting and
>>> not doing cardio?
>>

>> yes, I think you can achieve 6% or less body fat by diet alone - I don't
>> think these fellas did much cardio (I could be wrong)
>>
>> http://fcit.usf.edu/HOLOCAUST/gallery/74607.htm
>>

>>> what sort of a schedule would u need?
>>
>> very little food is the main thing. an electrified fenced-in environment
>> just for the right atmosphere. the stench of death would help to get into
>> the mood properly,
>> lots of excrement around. some guys with uniforms shouting Schnell!
>> Schnell!
>> Won't take long . . . you'll get that body you always wanted!
>>

> Ive already had the body i always wanted....your Mum's.....was a bit dry
> tho....she didnt hesitate taking off her lacy metre wide thong for me but
meter wide thong?? (yeah I know - I had her too. she isn't what she was
cracked out to be) Main thing is that you got good advice and know where to
go from here.