PDA

View Full Version : a new-style workouts

September 29th 06, 12:53 PM
any one who has interest in this or had hreared about please give me
ur opinion....i'm not a proffisional at this but i'm trying this
workout for a month..the idea behind which is that the hi repeats of
the excercises r useless and they r just a waste 4 the time and energy.
wut really matters is the weight,only heavy wt. can stimulate muscle
growth even with only 3 repts for 2 sets.
for example..this how the workout for the chest goes

bench press 4,3,3
incline press 3,3,3

and thats all for the chest. give me ur opinion

Pete
September 29th 06, 01:02 PM
> schreef:

> any one who has interest in this or had hreared about please give me
> ur opinion....i'm not a proffisional...

You can say that again...

----
Pete

Andrzej Rosa
September 29th 06, 03:51 PM
First, there are no new-style workouts. Every thing has been tried
already.

Dnia 2006-09-29 napisał(a):
> any one who has interest in this or had hreared about please give me
> ur opinion....

That would be me! I feel appropriately honored, that you care what
I have to say.

> i'm not a proffisional at this but i'm trying this
> workout for a month. the idea behind which is that the hi repeats of
> the excercises r useless

Sorry to say, but they are not exactly useless. Depends on your goals,
though.

> and they r just a waste 4 the time and energy.

Not really.

> wut really matters is the weight,only heavy wt. can stimulate muscle
> growth even with only 3 repts for 2 sets.

For a beginner or a steroid sweating superman of a Pete, or something
like that.

> for example..this how the workout for the chest goes
>
> bench press 4,3,3
> incline press 3,3,3

Do it 5 times a weak and you will get strong at pressing.

> and thats all for the chest. give me ur opinion

For hypertrophy you'll need some volume. Do not get crazy about any new
fads which came your way. Do not use geekspell. It ain't no cool.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R