PDA

View Full Version : Re: Are all guys who dig fat chics pussies?

lab~rat >:-)
September 29th 06, 01:14 PM
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics-
> puked:

>http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0639,savage,74564,24.html
>
>Q. I'm a GGG woman and I'm fat. I don't have a problem with my fatness
>and neither do the guys I have been with. However, I do have a problem
>with this: I can find tons of men who want to **** me, but none who
>want to date me. All the boys I find are willing to worship me in the
>confines of the boudoir, but in public they act like they don't want
>to be seen with me.

A lot of people don't drink in public...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board
September 29th 06, 09:15 PM
lab~rat >:-) wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics-
> > puked:
>
> >http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0639,savage,74564,24.html
> >
> >Q. I'm a GGG woman and I'm fat. I don't have a problem with my fatness
> >and neither do the guys I have been with. However, I do have a problem
> >with this: I can find tons of men who want to **** me, but none who
> >want to date me. All the boys I find are willing to worship me in the
> >confines of the boudoir, but in public they act like they don't want
> >to be seen with me.
>
> A lot of people don't drink in public...
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

wtf is a GGG ?I always like to roll em in flour and look for the wet bit