PDA

View Full Version : Re: If THEY can flout the laws then WE can -- and SHOULD -- too


September 30th 06, 01:19 PM
wrote:
> It's becoming increasingly obvious, untenable and intolerable for
> law-abiding Americans to continue to be law-abiding as a now-estimated
> 30 million+ FOREIGN LAWBREAKERS who snuck into our country in the first
> place continue to flout our laws left and right.
>
> Why the HELL should any struggling U.S. citizen obey the same laws
> which people WHO AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE INT HE COUNTRY IN THE FIRST
> PLACE are permitted to wantonly violate?
>
> Last week I was ticketed by a police officer for a very minor traffic
> violation (it was an obvious "trap" and the cop was indeed lying in
> wait, as I later realized.) As someone who's always been heavily into
> traffic safety, though (to complete the picture: yes, my car actually
> is a Volvo!) I did not contest the ticket on its own merits AT ALL.
>
> HOWEVER -- and as I pointed out to the cop who ticketed me -- it just
> KILLS me that at the very moment that I -- a fully licensed, registered
> and insured (which includes paying extra for uninsured motorist aka
> "illegal alien driver" coverage) U.S. citizen and veteran -- and others
> like me are ticketed for relatively minor infractions literally
> MILLIONS of unlicensed, unregistered and uninsured foreign invaders and
> colonizers are de fact ALLOWED to flout way, way more serious laws than
> I was being ticketed for having violated. I estimate that every third
> car I see on the road daily is driven by such illegal aliens.
>
> My respect for "the law" is being SERIOUSLY undermined. The extent of
> the illegal alien invasion and colonization of my country is rapidly
> becoming COMPLETELY INTOLERABLE.
>
> I have to think -- at least I dearly hope -- that there are millions
> of like-minded Americans who are about to proverbially explode into war
> cries of "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!"
>
> Then comes the ACTION.
>
> Which brings one to another issue:
>
> By their very nature, and from their very first step on U.S. soil,
> illegal aliens have demonstrated their utter lack of concern (if not
> contempt) for our laws. Their government's leaders essentially say
> "F*ck you!" to every U.S. man, woman and child on a serial basis (for
> example, see "Mexican big wigs say you can't stop us from invading" at
> http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=16647.)
>
> So, too, do their elite enablers -- the Bushes, the Kennedy's the
> Senator Feinslimes, the Senator Boxers (both of the latter two are
> married to multimillionaires, with Sen. Feinslime's husband having
> documented CLOSE business relationships with the Chinese Army, which
> owns many of the slave-labor companies whose wares are sold in the USA)
> -- openly and actively AID AND ABET these illegal alien foreign
> invaders.
>
> In light of the above FACTS, could a legitimate *hypothetical*
> argument be made that both the illegal aliens AND their elite enablers
> should be considered "fair game" for retaliation by American patriots?
>
> After all, the illegal aliens are from the very outset LAWBREAKERS
> (and, as several of the links below illustrate, once here their
> lawbreaking continues as they rob/rape/steal from/murder Americans in
> droves) and their elite enablers and patrons are arguably the very
> WORST type of people imaginable: actual TRAITORS to their (non-elite)
> countrymen, who they sell-out at every opportunity via the illegal
> alien invasion as well as by using them as completely expendable
> cannon-fodder to achieve the elites' own imperialistic goals.
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> EMAIL THIS MESSAGE AND THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:
> www.predatoryaliens.com
> www.immigrationshumancost.org
> www.daylaborers.org
> www.newnation.com/index2.html
> "The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather Mac Donald
> www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html
> See the colossal $COSTS$ of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:
> www.immigrationcounters.com/
> www.AmericanPatrol.com
> www.SaveOurState.org
> www.escapingjustice.com
> http://idexer.com
> http://reportillegals.com
> Two of MANY cops murdered by illegals:
> www.deputydavidmarch.com
> www.kriseggle.org

Every single one of these filthy invading parasites must be deported.

ted

John Baker
September 30th 06, 02:22 PM
In article . com>,
wrote:

> Every single one of these filthy invading parasites must be deported.

Okay champ, then who's going to pick all the fruit and vegetables? Who's
going to empty the trash cans at your office? You gonna pay an American
to do it? It'll cost you. You ain't gonna get an American to mop the
bathrooms at work for less than $18 an hour and that's pushing it. Pedro
and Luz, who aren't documented but will be in a year or two, and who
support our economy by buying stuff, they don't want much over $10 an
hour 'cuz they know you can't get that much more without papers. So
what's it gonna be Bucko? You wanna take a paycut so your employer can
afford to pay twice as much for some dude to come dust the tops of the
cubicle walls? You wanna pay $6 for a head of lettuce 'cuz there ain't
no Gringo anywhere that'll take less than $20 an hour to pick it? C'mon,
tell us you're ready to cough up the cash. I'm totally sure you are.

John Baker
September 30th 06, 11:18 PM
In article >,
Ray Turner > wrote:

> What's this crap about $18.00 per hour? What planet are you from? Why
> don't you leave the damn keyboard alone until you come back to reality?

Depends where you're at, hommes. Many metropolitan cities, a white boy
can't live on less than that, so why even bother?

chief
October 2nd 06, 01:34 PM
rec.KNIVES!
wrote:
> wrote:
> > It's becoming increasingly obvious, untenable and intolerable for
> > law-abiding Americans to continue to be law-abiding as a now-estimated
> > 30 million+ FOREIGN LAWBREAKERS who snuck into our country in the first
> > place continue to flout our laws left and right.
> >
> > Why the HELL should any struggling U.S. citizen obey the same laws
> > which people WHO AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE INT HE COUNTRY IN THE FIRST
> > PLACE are permitted to wantonly violate?
> >
> > Last week I was ticketed by a police officer for a very minor traffic
> > violation (it was an obvious "trap" and the cop was indeed lying in
> > wait, as I later realized.) As someone who's always been heavily into
> > traffic safety, though (to complete the picture: yes, my car actually
> > is a Volvo!) I did not contest the ticket on its own merits AT ALL.
> >
> > HOWEVER -- and as I pointed out to the cop who ticketed me -- it just
> > KILLS me that at the very moment that I -- a fully licensed, registered
> > and insured (which includes paying extra for uninsured motorist aka
> > "illegal alien driver" coverage) U.S. citizen and veteran -- and others
> > like me are ticketed for relatively minor infractions literally
> > MILLIONS of unlicensed, unregistered and uninsured foreign invaders and
> > colonizers are de fact ALLOWED to flout way, way more serious laws than
> > I was being ticketed for having violated. I estimate that every third
> > car I see on the road daily is driven by such illegal aliens.
> >
> > My respect for "the law" is being SERIOUSLY undermined. The extent of
> > the illegal alien invasion and colonization of my country is rapidly
> > becoming COMPLETELY INTOLERABLE.
> >
> > I have to think -- at least I dearly hope -- that there are millions
> > of like-minded Americans who are about to proverbially explode into war
> > cries of "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!"
> >
> > Then comes the ACTION.
> >
> > Which brings one to another issue:
> >
> > By their very nature, and from their very first step on U.S. soil,
> > illegal aliens have demonstrated their utter lack of concern (if not
> > contempt) for our laws. Their government's leaders essentially say
> > "F*ck you!" to every U.S. man, woman and child on a serial basis (for
> > example, see "Mexican big wigs say you can't stop us from invading" at
> > http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=16647.)
> >
> > So, too, do their elite enablers -- the Bushes, the Kennedy's the
> > Senator Feinslimes, the Senator Boxers (both of the latter two are
> > married to multimillionaires, with Sen. Feinslime's husband having
> > documented CLOSE business relationships with the Chinese Army, which
> > owns many of the slave-labor companies whose wares are sold in the USA)
> > -- openly and actively AID AND ABET these illegal alien foreign
> > invaders.
> >
> > In light of the above FACTS, could a legitimate *hypothetical*
> > argument be made that both the illegal aliens AND their elite enablers
> > should be considered "fair game" for retaliation by American patriots?
> >
> > After all, the illegal aliens are from the very outset LAWBREAKERS
> > (and, as several of the links below illustrate, once here their
> > lawbreaking continues as they rob/rape/steal from/murder Americans in
> > droves) and their elite enablers and patrons are arguably the very
> > WORST type of people imaginable: actual TRAITORS to their (non-elite)
> > countrymen, who they sell-out at every opportunity via the illegal
> > alien invasion as well as by using them as completely expendable
> > cannon-fodder to achieve the elites' own imperialistic goals.
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > EMAIL THIS MESSAGE AND THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:
> > www.predatoryaliens.com
> > www.immigrationshumancost.org
> > www.daylaborers.org
> > www.newnation.com/index2.html
> > "The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather Mac Donald
> > www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html
> > See the colossal $COSTS$ of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:
> > www.immigrationcounters.com/
> > www.AmericanPatrol.com
> > www.SaveOurState.org
> > www.escapingjustice.com
> > http://idexer.com
> > http://reportillegals.com
> > Two of MANY cops murdered by illegals:
> > www.deputydavidmarch.com
> > www.kriseggle.org
>
> Every single one of these filthy invading parasites must be deported.
>
> ted

Ed Stasiak
October 3rd 06, 02:49 AM
> John Baker wrote
> > wrote
> >
> > Every single one of these filthy invading parasites must be deported.
>
> Okay champ, then who's going to pick all the fruit and vegetables?
> Pedro and Luz, who aren't documented but will be in a year or two,
> and who support our economy by buying stuff, they don't want much
> over $10 an hour 'cuz they know you can't get that much more without
> papers. So what's it gonna be Bucko?

2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented
Immigration

- 62% of all "undocumented immigrants" in the United States are
working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens,
working without a green card;

- 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens;

- 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens;

- 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens;

- 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and
Albuquerque are illegal aliens;

- More than 380,000 "anchor babies" were born in the United States in
2005 were to parents who are illegal aliens; making those 380,000
babies automatically U.S. citizens. 97.2% of all costs incurred from
those births were paid by the American taxpayer;

- More than 66% of all births in California are to illegal alien
Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers;

- 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally;

- 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally;

- 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally;

- 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and
federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually;

- More than 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in
garages;

- More than 53% of all investigated burglaries reported in California,
New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal
aliens;

- More than half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens
from south of the border;

- More than 43% of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens;

- More than 41% of all unemployment checks issued in the United States
are to illegal aliens;

- 58% of all Welfare payments in the United States are issued to
illegal aliens;

- Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States
are illegal aliens;

- 14 out of 31 TV stations in L.A. are Spanish-only;

- 16 out of 28 TV stations in Phoenix are Spanish-only;

- 15 out of 24 TV stations in Albuquerque are Spanish-only;
[note: above would include cable channels available in those areas]

- 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish-only;

- 17 radio stations in Phoenix are Spanish-only;

- 17 radio stations in Albuquerque are Spanish-only;

- More than 34% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens;

- More than 24% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are non-English-
speaking;

- More than 39% of California students in grades 1-12 are illegal
aliens;

- More than 42% of California students in grades 1-12 are non-English-
speaking;

- In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million
speak Spanish;

- More than 71% of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New
Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by illegal aliens
or transport "coyotes";

- 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no
insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are
illegal aliens;

- 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no
insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are
illegal aliens;

- 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no
insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are
illegal aliens;

- Less than 2% of illegal aliens in the United States are picking
crops, but 41% are on welfare;

- Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90%
of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration;

- The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET
(after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year,
[Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University];

- The estimated profit to U.S. corporations and businesses employing
illegal aliens in 2005 was more than $2.36 TRILLION dollars;

- The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the
average adult Mexican illegal alien is $55,000.00 cost to the
American taxpayer in a 5-year span. You, personally, are giving
$11,000 every year to illegal aliens.