PDA

View Full Version : Re: Are all guys who dig fat chics pussies?

D. McDaniels
September 30th 06, 02:46 PM
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics- wrote:

> http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0639,savage,74564,24.html
>
> Q. I'm a GGG woman and I'm fat. I don't have a problem with my fatness
> and neither do the guys I have been with. However, I do have a problem
> with this: I can find tons of men who want to **** me, but none who
> want to date me. All the boys I find are willing to worship me in the
> confines of the boudoir, but in public they act like they don't want
> to be seen with me. I'm not even asking for PDA, but hanging out and
> occasionally going out after sexing it up would be grand. Are all
> fat-girl-loving guys pussies? óNo More Dater Haters

If you are not going to respect your body, why should anyone else?
Restrict your calories and exercise. It's that simple.

enquiring minds
October 2nd 06, 05:10 AM
D. McDaniels wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics- wrote:
>
> > http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0639,savage,74564,24.html
> >
> > Q. I'm a GGG woman and I'm fat. I don't have a problem with my fatness
> > and neither do the guys I have been with. However, I do have a problem
> > with this: I can find tons of men who want to **** me, but none who
> > want to date me. All the boys I find are willing to worship me in the
> > confines of the boudoir, but in public they act like they don't want
> > to be seen with me. I'm not even asking for PDA, but hanging out and
> > occasionally going out after sexing it up would be grand. Are all
> > fat-girl-loving guys pussies? óNo More Dater Haters
> >

> If you are not going to respect your body, why should anyone else?
> Restrict your calories and exercise. It's that simple.

If it were that simple there would be no overweight people. I was 50
pounds
overweight, a male, and feel fantastic having lost 30 pounds. It is
very
difficult to lose weight even if one is motivated. Women have a much
bigger problem,
often women don't have a vehicle, earn less money, work longer hours,
are responsible for
the majority of the children's day to day needs all of which works
against a woman
having the money or time to get exercised.

Tuco Ramirez
October 2nd 06, 06:13 AM
enquiring minds wrote:
> D. McDaniels wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics- wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0639,savage,74564,24.html
> > >
> > > Q. I'm a GGG woman and I'm fat. I don't have a problem with my fatness
> > > and neither do the guys I have been with. However, I do have a problem
> > > with this: I can find tons of men who want to **** me, but none who
> > > want to date me. All the boys I find are willing to worship me in the
> > > confines of the boudoir, but in public they act like they don't want
> > > to be seen with me. I'm not even asking for PDA, but hanging out and
> > > occasionally going out after sexing it up would be grand. Are all
> > > fat-girl-loving guys pussies? -No More Dater Haters
> > >

> > If you are not going to respect your body, why should anyone else?
> > Restrict your calories and exercise. It's that simple.
>
> If it were that simple there would be no overweight people. I was 50
> pounds
> overweight, a male, and feel fantastic having lost 30 pounds. It is
> very
> difficult to lose weight even if one is motivated. Women have a much
> bigger problem,
> often women don't have a vehicle, earn less money, work longer hours,
> are responsible for
> the majority of the children's day to day needs all of which works
> against a woman
> having the money or time to get exercised.

One thing is certain. YOU are a pussy.

Tom Anderson
October 2nd 06, 10:26 PM
On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, enquiring minds wrote:

> D. McDaniels wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics- wrote:
>>
>>> Are all fat-girl-loving guys pussies? óNo More Dater Haters
>>
>> If you are not going to respect your body, why should anyone else?
>> Restrict your calories and exercise. It's that simple.
>
> It is very difficult to lose weight even if one is motivated. Women
> have a much bigger problem, often women don't have a vehicle,

Uh? How does that stop you losing weight? Surely spending hours sitting in
a goddamn vehicle is one of the reasons people get fat?

Think about it:

America = cars = obese
Netherlands = bicycles = Pete

Mathematics doesn't lie, and if it's got equals signs in, in my book, it's
mathematics.

> earn less money, work longer hours, are responsible for the majority of
> the children's day to day needs all of which works against a woman
> having the money or time to get exercised.

I don't see anything in there that would stop someone eating less. I have
a friend who does absolutely no exercise except walking to the bus stop
and ****ing, and she's as slim as you like, because she eats sensibly.
It's not rocket science.

tom

--
The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead
channel

ATP*
October 3rd 06, 04:36 AM
"Tom Anderson" > wrote in message
h.li...

> I don't see anything in there that would stop someone eating less. I have
> a friend who does absolutely no exercise except walking to the bus stop
> and ****ing,

Which bus stop?

Curt James
October 3rd 06, 04:44 AM
ATP* wrote:
> "Tom Anderson" wrote
> >
> > I don't see anything in there that would stop someone
> > eating less. I have a friend who does absolutely no
> > exercise except walking to the bus stop and ****ing,
>
> Which bus stop?

I'm forwarding this post to the humoUr committee. :o)

ATP* with a hyooog blip on the humor radar.

And Mr. Anderson offered a sweet bit with...

"America = cars = obese
Netherlands = bicycles = Pete"

It's going to be a good month.

--
Curt

Tom Anderson
October 3rd 06, 01:40 PM
On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, ATP* wrote:

> "Tom Anderson" > wrote in message
> h.li...
>
>> I don't see anything in there that would stop someone eating less. I have
>> a friend who does absolutely no exercise except walking to the bus stop
>> and ****ing,
>
> Which bus stop?

Dammit, walked right into that one ...

tom

--
Whose house? Run's house!

TheGist
November 17th 06, 04:32 AM
Tom Anderson wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, ATP* wrote:
>
>> "Tom Anderson" > wrote in message
>> h.li...
>>
>>> I don't see anything in there that would stop someone eating less. I
>>> have
>>> a friend who does absolutely no exercise except walking to the bus stop
>>> and ****ing,
>>
>> Which bus stop?
Funniest joke ever posted to this newsgroup!
:thumbup: