PDA

View Full Version : Bloated, Stupid and Ugly

Pete
September 30th 06, 03:08 PM
According to my friends, i am stupid, bloated and ugly. (not nesacerrally in
that order...)

All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent, Aesthetically
pleasing, handsome guy.
Turned out i was wrong...

What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!

Even my girlfriend told me that my friends are right, and that they are
talking behind my back about this all these years!

I really am down, i mean LOW!

Is this a good time to start with Prozac?

Only serious answers, PLEASE !!!

----
Pete

Andrzej Rosa
September 30th 06, 03:26 PM
Dnia 2006-09-30 Pete napisał(a):
> According to my friends, i am stupid, bloated and ugly. (not nesacerrally in
> that order...)
>
> All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent, Aesthetically
> pleasing, handsome guy.
> Turned out i was wrong...
>
> What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!

Clean & Press was the first thing which came to my mind. ;-)

> Even my girlfriend told me that my friends are right, and that they are
> talking behind my back about this all these years!
>
> I really am down, i mean LOW!
>
> Is this a good time to start with Prozac?
>
> Only serious answers, PLEASE !!!

You want serious on a public forum? Are you sure about that?

You are nice enough guy to pull it off, but still some people will try
to hurt you using your weaknesses against you, so you better be sure
you can take it with no problem...

For the record, I'm maniacally-depressive too. I take no meds.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

jonpaulwade
September 30th 06, 03:33 PM
Remember, tranquillizers, anti-depressants and the like do not solve
the problems, they just reduce the symptons. So, it is never a good
time to take any drug in the hope it will make you happier.

Solution to your problem:
1. Stupidity - educate yourself, find new hobbies that interest you
2. Bloated - eat healthily, exercise
3. Ugly - not much can be done about that, but then low self esteem
makes us think the worse of ourselves. So the chances are, you are not
really that ugly. Last resort, plastic surgery.......

If you take up a martial art, then problems one and two should both be
resolved.

Cheers and good luck,

Jon.

Andrzej Rosa wrote:
> Dnia 2006-09-30 Pete napisał(a):
> > According to my friends, i am stupid, bloated and ugly. (not nesacerrally in
> > that order...)
> >
> > All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent, Aesthetically
> > pleasing, handsome guy.
> > Turned out i was wrong...
> >
> > What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!
>
> Clean & Press was the first thing which came to my mind. ;-)
>
> > Even my girlfriend told me that my friends are right, and that they are
> > talking behind my back about this all these years!
> >
> > I really am down, i mean LOW!
> >
> > Is this a good time to start with Prozac?
> >
> > Only serious answers, PLEASE !!!
>
> You want serious on a public forum? Are you sure about that?
>
> You are nice enough guy to pull it off, but still some people will try
> to hurt you using your weaknesses against you, so you better be sure
> you can take it with no problem...
>
> For the record, I'm maniacally-depressive too. I take no meds.
>
> --
> Andrzej Rosa 1127R

Pete
September 30th 06, 04:34 PM
"Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:

>> All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent, Aesthetically
>> pleasing, handsome guy.
>> Turned out i was wrong...

>> What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!

> Clean & Press was the first thing which came to my mind. ;-)

Huh ?!?!?!

No squats or deadlifts ?!?!?!

>> Only serious answers, PLEASE !!!

> You want serious on a public forum? Are you sure about that?

The folks over here are DEAD serious!

> You are nice enough guy to pull it off, but still some people will try
> to hurt you using your weaknesses against you, so you better be sure
> you can take it with no problem...

They always take advantage of me...

> For the record, I'm maniacally-depressive too. I take no meds.

Thats good.
Its wonderfull to be insane "Au Natural."

;-O

----
Pete

Andrzej Rosa
September 30th 06, 04:45 PM
Dnia 2006-09-30 Pete napisał(a):
> "Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:
>
>>> What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!
>
>> Clean & Press was the first thing which came to my mind. ;-)
>
> Huh ?!?!?!
>
> No squats or deadlifts ?!?!?!

No. They would make you even more bloated. ;-)

>>> Only serious answers, PLEASE !!!
>
>> You want serious on a public forum? Are you sure about that?
>
> The folks over here are DEAD serious!

It's not the folks, it's you who take things so seriously. It will
pass.

>> You are nice enough guy to pull it off, but still some people will try
>> to hurt you using your weaknesses against you, so you better be sure
>> you can take it with no problem...
>
> They always take advantage of me...

Not really. You are easily likable person and many things which would
be big disadvantage for others are fine when you are concerned.

>> For the record, I'm maniacally-depressive too. I take no meds.
>
> Thats good.
> Its wonderfull to be insane "Au Natural."
>
> ;-O

At times it is fun, I have to admit that. Girls can't help but love
insane people, for example. ;-)

But I work hard at keeping myself out of big swings.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

Pete
September 30th 06, 04:46 PM
"jonpaulwade" > schreef:

>Remember, tranquillizers, anti-depressants and the like do not solve
>the problems, they just reduce the symptons

So !?!?!?
Reducing the symptons is exactly what i want!

> So, it is never a good
> time to take any drug in the hope it will make you happier.

What if DO make you happier ?!?!?!

>Solution to your problem:
>1. Stupidity - educate yourself...

Forgot to say, i am lazy too. Stupid, ugly, bloated AND lazy! Yeah, thats it
it.

> find new hobbies that interest you

Like what?
I dont give a **** about anything...

>2. Bloated - eat healthily, exercise

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE junk food!

>3. Ugly - not much can be done about that...

Bull****!
Michael Jackson was ugly. And look how he turned out!
Reconstructive surgeory is a wonderfull thing...

> but then low self esteem
>makes us think the worse of ourselves. So the chances are, you are not
>really that ugly.

Hmmm....
I feel better allready... Really.

> Last resort, plastic surgery.......

Yup!

>If you take up a martial art, then problems one and two should both be
>resolved.

I dont understand...
But then again... Hey, i am stupid!

----
Pete

Curt James
September 30th 06, 04:58 PM
Pete wrote:
> According to my friends, i am stupid, bloated and ugly.
> (not nesacerrally in that order...)
>
> All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent,
> Aesthetically pleasing, handsome guy.
> Turned out i was wrong...
>
> What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!
>
> Even my girlfriend told me that my friends are right, and
> that they are talking behind my back about this all these
> years!
>
> I really am down, i mean LOW!
>
> Is this a good time to start with Prozac?
>
> Only serious answers, PLEASE !!!

Only serious answers? Come ON! Okay, okay ;o) a serious answer:

Time for new friends.

And, if your girlfriend agrees with your "friends" then it's time to
kick her to the curb as well.

> Pete

It's difficult to tell when people are being serious or when they're
joking at times, but in this instance, I'm smelling a dog eating some
poop. I hope I'm right on this count.

--
Curt

Pete
September 30th 06, 05:03 PM
"Curt James" > schreef:

>> I really am down, i mean LOW!

>> Is this a good time to start with Prozac?

>> Only serious answers, PLEASE !!!

> Only serious answers? Come ON! Okay, okay ;o) a serious answer:

> Time for new friends.

I hope you wont get angry with me, Curt...

But when i said "friends", i meant my imagenary friends!

How do i replace them ?!?!?!

By using my imagenation?

;-O

> And, if your girlfriend agrees with your "friends" then it's time to
> kick her to the curb as well.

Ha!
I will have her read this message!

Prepare for some weird VOODOO Curt!

We are talking some NASTY **** here...

> It's difficult to tell when people are being serious or when they're
> joking at times, but in this instance, I'm smelling a dog eating some
> poop. I hope I'm right on this count.

Ah, well...

;-O

----
Pete

Curt James
September 30th 06, 05:16 PM
Pete wrote:
> "Curt James" schreef:
>
> >> I really am down, i mean LOW!
>
> >> Is this a good time to start with Prozac?
>
> >> Only serious answers, PLEASE !!!
>
> > Only serious answers? Come ON! Okay, okay ;o)
> > a serious answer:
>
> > Time for new friends.
>
> I hope you wont get angry with me, Curt...
>
> But when i said "friends", i meant my imagenary
> friends!

Ahhhh! Well, that's much better. Glad to hear that, of course. And,
yes, imaginary friends are the most fickle of friends! They change
their minds all too often.

> How do i replace them ?!?!?!
>
> By using my imagenation?

Of course! Read a book and pick one of the characters. Preferably
someone built like Gina, naturally. ;o)

> ;-O
>
> > And, if your girlfriend agrees with your "friends"
> > then it's time to kick her to the curb as well.
>
> Ha!
> I will have her read this message!

Noooooo!!!

> Prepare for some weird VOODOO Curt!
>
> We are talking some NASTY **** here...

Damn. I'm reading a book called Amazonia by James Rollins right now.
There's a sexy villain in the book and one of her hobbies is...
shrinking heads! She took the one Army Ranger and while under some form
of paralyzing potion, she sewed his mouth shut while he was still
alive.

> > It's difficult to tell when people are being serious
> > or when they're joking at times, but in this instance,
> > I'm smelling a dog eating some poop. I hope I'm right
> > on this count.
>
> Ah, well...
>
> ;-O

heh

--
Curt

Robert Schuh
September 30th 06, 09:36 PM
Pete wrote:

> According to my friends, i am stupid, bloated and ugly. (not nesacerrally in
> that order...)

I would not call them friends! :-)

> All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent, Aesthetically
> pleasing, handsome guy.
> Turned out i was wrong...
>
> What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!
>
> Even my girlfriend told me that my friends are right, and that they are
> talking behind my back about this all these years!
>
> I really am down, i mean LOW!
>
> Is this a good time to start with Prozac?
>
> Only serious answers, PLEASE !!!
>
> ----
> Pete

Pete,
Have you ever posted a photo here? If not, how can we tell you that you are not
ugly? :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Anna_Kubit
October 1st 06, 07:29 PM
Robert,

This video might help:
http://www2.tonyrobbins.com/streaming/upwla2005.htm

For myself I found it helpful to look deep within myself in order to
understand what was making me feel bad when I was in a bit of a
"depressed" state recently after some bad things happened in my life.

If you can understand your problem, you can then find a solution. A
solution exists to every problem imaginable, Robert, so do not give up.

Your circle of friends may need to change too. Surround yourself with
positive people who will be supportive - it does not sound as if your
friends are.

You can feel free to email me at with questions if
you would like. I am a personal coach and may be able to help you in a
constructive, no pressure, confidential manner.

Best wishes!

Anna

Anna_Kubit
October 1st 06, 07:30 PM
[...]

Tom Anderson
October 2nd 06, 11:01 PM
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006, Pete wrote:

> According to my friends, i am stupid, bloated and ugly. (not nesacerrally in
> that order...)
>
> All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent, Aesthetically
> pleasing, handsome guy.
> Turned out i was wrong...
>
> What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!

Amputate.

tom

--
The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead
channel

Pete
October 3rd 06, 03:55 PM
"Tom Anderson" > schreef:

>> All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent, Aesthetically
>> pleasing, handsome guy.
>> Turned out i was wrong...

>> What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!

> Amputate.

Everything?

----
Pete

Bully
October 3rd 06, 04:31 PM
Pete wrote:
> "Tom Anderson" > schreef:
>
>>> All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent, Aesthetically
>>> pleasing, handsome guy.
>>> Turned out i was wrong...
>
>>> What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!
>
>> Amputate.
>
> Everything?
>
> ----
> Pete

Only the bits down the sides

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Tom Anderson
October 3rd 06, 05:41 PM
On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, Pete wrote:

> "Tom Anderson" > schreef:
>
>>> All these years i thought of myself as an intelligent, Aesthetically
>>> pleasing, handsome guy.
>>> Turned out i was wrong...
>>>
>>> What am i supposed to do ?!?!?!
>>
>> Amputate.
>
> Everything?

Your entire body, scalp to toes.

Wait, how would that work? Dammit.

tom

--
The girlfriend of my friend is my enemy.

Charles
October 3rd 06, 07:30 PM
On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:41:00 +0100, Tom Anderson >
wrote:

>>> Amputate.
>>
>> Everything?
>
>Your entire body, scalp to toes.