PDA

View Full Version : MFW's September humor award...

Curt James
October 1st 06, 07:47 AM
Runner-up goes to Schuh for "**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!" while
simultaneously REposting the URL which so offended him. See:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/d6da7595db70b98b
aka http://tinyurl.com/frupe

Funny.

But not nearly as funny as this month's winner's contribution of: "I
have set the new World Record !!!" See:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/5a45edab9cd1870c
aka http://tinyurl.com/h93uk

Yes, there were many worthy competitors for the crown, but September's
humor award goes to Pete for his "creative use of a kettlebells" post.
Allow me to quote MFW's healthiest patron, Tom Anderson's words, "...
beyond genius lies madness, and beyond that, Pete."

An excerpt from the winning post:

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"BLOOOOOP !!!!!"

It was in! It was in !!! IT WAS IN !!!!!

I DID IT !!!! i DID IT !!!!!!!"

I AM MFW NEW HERO !!!

Pavel walked up to the mike, and began to praise me... I was very
proud.
But then, he looked at Stevie...
"I am ashamed of you !!!" he said...
/quote

Click the link for the entire post! http://tinyurl.com/h93uk :o)

Way to go, Petey! Way to go! You really are the MFW new hero!

--
Curt

Charles
October 1st 06, 08:43 AM
On 30 Sep 2006 23:47:46 -0700, "Curt James" >
wrote:

>Runner-up goes to Schuh for "**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!" while
>simultaneously REposting the URL which so offended him. See:
>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/d6da7595db70b98b
>aka http://tinyurl.com/frupe
>
>Funny.

>But not nearly as funny as this month's winner's contribution of: "I
>have set the new World Record !!!" See:
>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/5a45edab9cd1870c
>aka http://tinyurl.com/h93uk
>
>Yes, there were many worthy competitors for the crown, but September's
>humor award goes to Pete for his "creative use of a kettlebells" post.
>Allow me to quote MFW's healthiest patron, Tom Anderson's words, "...
>beyond genius lies madness, and beyond that, Pete."
>
>An excerpt from the winning post:
>
>"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N
>HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>

>"BLOOOOOP !!!!!"
>
>It was in! It was in !!! IT WAS IN !!!!!
>
>I DID IT !!!! i DID IT !!!!!!!"
>
>I AM MFW NEW HERO !!!
>
>Pavel walked up to the mike, and began to praise me... I was very
>proud.
>But then, he looked at Stevie...
>"I am ashamed of you !!!" he said...
>/quote
>
>Click the link for the entire post! http://tinyurl.com/h93uk :o)
>
>Way to go, Petey! Way to go! You really are the MFW new hero!

If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level then we'll need
to get some of whatever Pete is on!

By the way Mr James, who appointed you as the arbiter of what is
funny? That sort of decision should be made by the Humour Committee.
Please make it so.

Have a great Sunday old chum - it's absolutely ****ing down here, but
I am still going to enjoy myself; it's what Sundays are for! ;o)

David
October 1st 06, 09:04 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On 30 Sep 2006 23:47:46 -0700, "Curt James" >
> wrote:
>
>>Runner-up goes to Schuh for "**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!" while
>>simultaneously REposting the URL which so offended him. See:
>>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/d6da7595db70b98b
>>aka http://tinyurl.com/frupe
>>
>>Funny.

>>But not nearly as funny as this month's winner's contribution of: "I
>>have set the new World Record !!!" See:
>>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/5a45edab9cd1870c
>>aka http://tinyurl.com/h93uk
>>
>>Yes, there were many worthy competitors for the crown, but September's
>>humor award goes to Pete for his "creative use of a kettlebells" post.
>>Allow me to quote MFW's healthiest patron, Tom Anderson's words, "...
>>beyond genius lies madness, and beyond that, Pete."
>>
>>An excerpt from the winning post:
>>
>>"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N
>>HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>

>>"BLOOOOOP !!!!!"
>>
>>It was in! It was in !!! IT WAS IN !!!!!
>>
>>I DID IT !!!! i DID IT !!!!!!!"
>>
>>I AM MFW NEW HERO !!!
>>
>>Pavel walked up to the mike, and began to praise me... I was very
>>proud.
>>But then, he looked at Stevie...
>>"I am ashamed of you !!!" he said...
>>/quote
>>
>>Click the link for the entire post! http://tinyurl.com/h93uk :o)
>>
>>Way to go, Petey! Way to go! You really are the MFW new hero!
>>

> If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level then we'll need
> to get some of whatever Pete is on!
>
> By the way Mr James, who appointed you as the arbiter of what is
> funny? That sort of decision should be made by the Humour Committee.
> Please make it so.
>
> Have a great Sunday old chum - it's absolutely ****ing down here, but
> I am still going to enjoy myself; it's what Sundays are for! ;o)

I can't believe that Mr James just went ahead with the Humour Award without
consultation. You always said he was a loose cannon. (Mind you his choice
wasn't all that bad)

Charles
October 1st 06, 09:35 AM
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:04:23 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"Charles" > wrote in message
>> On 30 Sep 2006 23:47:46 -0700, "Curt James" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Runner-up goes to Schuh for "**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!" while
>>>simultaneously REposting the URL which so offended him. See:
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/d6da7595db70b98b
>>>aka http://tinyurl.com/frupe
>>>
>>>Funny.

>>>But not nearly as funny as this month's winner's contribution of: "I
>>>have set the new World Record !!!" See:
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/5a45edab9cd1870c
>>>aka http://tinyurl.com/h93uk
>>>
>>>Yes, there were many worthy competitors for the crown, but September's
>>>humor award goes to Pete for his "creative use of a kettlebells" post.
>>>Allow me to quote MFW's healthiest patron, Tom Anderson's words, "...
>>>beyond genius lies madness, and beyond that, Pete."
>>>
>>>An excerpt from the winning post:
>>>
>>>"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N
>>>HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>>

>>>"BLOOOOOP !!!!!"
>>>
>>>It was in! It was in !!! IT WAS IN !!!!!
>>>
>>>I DID IT !!!! i DID IT !!!!!!!"
>>>
>>>I AM MFW NEW HERO !!!
>>>
>>>Pavel walked up to the mike, and began to praise me... I was very
>>>proud.
>>>But then, he looked at Stevie...
>>>"I am ashamed of you !!!" he said...
>>>/quote
>>>
>>>Click the link for the entire post! http://tinyurl.com/h93uk :o)
>>>
>>>Way to go, Petey! Way to go! You really are the MFW new hero!
>>>

>> If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level then we'll need
>> to get some of whatever Pete is on!
>>
>> By the way Mr James, who appointed you as the arbiter of what is
>> funny? That sort of decision should be made by the Humour Committee.
>> Please make it so.
>>
>> Have a great Sunday old chum - it's absolutely ****ing down here, but
>> I am still going to enjoy myself; it's what Sundays are for! ;o)
>
>I can't believe that Mr James just went ahead with the Humour Award without
>consultation. You always said he was a loose cannon. (Mind you his choice
>wasn't all that bad)

It goes without saying that Mr James has a great deal to offer, and it
is likely that he will eventually become chairman of the Humour
Committee.

However, it is inconceivable that we should return to the bad old days
when certain people just assumed they were our leaders, and took over
the day to day running of the Group.

If nothing else, MFW is today the very model of a modern democracy,
even though it may appear occasionally to be more like an Irish
Parliament.

David
October 1st 06, 09:53 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:04:23 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Charles" > wrote in message

>>> If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level then we'll need
>>> to get some of whatever Pete is on!
>>>
>>> By the way Mr James, who appointed you as the arbiter of what is
>>> funny? That sort of decision should be made by the Humour Committee.
>>> Please make it so.
>>>
>>> Have a great Sunday old chum - it's absolutely ****ing down here, but
>>> I am still going to enjoy myself; it's what Sundays are for! ;o)
>>
>>I can't believe that Mr James just went ahead with the Humour Award
>>without
>>consultation. You always said he was a loose cannon. (Mind you his choice
>>wasn't all that bad)
>>

> It goes without saying that Mr James has a great deal to offer, and it
> is likely that he will eventually become chairman of the Humour
> Committee.
>
> However, it is inconceivable that we should return to the bad old days
> when certain people just assumed they were our leaders, and took over
> the day to day running of the Group.
>
> If nothing else, MFW is today the very model of a modern democracy,
> even though it may appear occasionally to be more like an Irish
> Parliament.

I think Mr James has certainly alienated the left wing and most probably the
right wing. He may still have some support among the centre left. However
the middle and anything to the right would have been greatly offended. He
may have a friend or two left in the extreme left) The thing is if he can
get the left wing and the right wing going at the same time he may take off!

Charles
October 1st 06, 10:04 AM
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:53:04 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"Charles" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:04:23 +1000, "David" >
>> wrote:

>>>I can't believe that Mr James just went ahead with the Humour Award
>>>without
>>>consultation. You always said he was a loose cannon. (Mind you his choice
>>>wasn't all that bad)
>>>

>> It goes without saying that Mr James has a great deal to offer, and it
>> is likely that he will eventually become chairman of the Humour
>> Committee.
>>
>> However, it is inconceivable that we should return to the bad old days
>> when certain people just assumed they were our leaders, and took over
>> the day to day running of the Group.
>>
>> If nothing else, MFW is today the very model of a modern democracy,
>> even though it may appear occasionally to be more like an Irish
>> Parliament.
>>

>I think Mr James has certainly alienated the left wing and most probably the
>right wing. He may still have some support among the centre left. However
>the middle and anything to the right would have been greatly offended. He
>may have a friend or two left in the extreme left) The thing is if he can
>get the left wing and the right wing going at the same time he may take off!

I think he is predictably always the same sometimes, with no
perceptible mood swings, and gets my vote on that count alone.

David
October 1st 06, 10:08 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:53:04 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Charles" > wrote in message

>>> It goes without saying that Mr James has a great deal to offer, and it
>>> is likely that he will eventually become chairman of the Humour
>>> Committee.
>>>
>>> However, it is inconceivable that we should return to the bad old days
>>> when certain people just assumed they were our leaders, and took over
>>> the day to day running of the Group.
>>>
>>> If nothing else, MFW is today the very model of a modern democracy,
>>> even though it may appear occasionally to be more like an Irish
>>> Parliament.
>>>

>>I think Mr James has certainly alienated the left wing and most probably
>>the
>>right wing. He may still have some support among the centre left. However
>>the middle and anything to the right would have been greatly offended. He
>>may have a friend or two left in the extreme left) The thing is if he can
>>get the left wing and the right wing going at the same time he may take
>>off!
>>

> I think he is predictably always the same sometimes, with no
> perceptible mood swings, and gets my vote on that count alone.

I perceived that you would predict that

Andrzej Rosa
October 1st 06, 10:36 AM
Dnia 2006-10-01 Charles napisał(a):

> If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level then we'll need
> to get some of whatever Pete is on!

You mean steroids? There are some inet shops which sell this stuff.
People even suspect that they get fake things if they do not experience
some sort of emotional hiccups.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

Charles
October 1st 06, 10:51 AM
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:36:20 +0000 (UTC), Andrzej Rosa
> wrote:

>Dnia 2006-10-01 Charles napisał(a):
>>
>> If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level then we'll need
>> to get some of whatever Pete is on!
>
>You mean steroids? There are some inet shops which sell this stuff.
>People even suspect that they get fake things if they do not experience
>some sort of emotional hiccups.

Pete's manic outpourings appear to be as the result of something far
more esoteric than boring old performance enhancing steroids.

Is he snorting 'coke' or smoking '****' I put forward for general
discussion? ;o)

Have a great Sunday Andrzej - I always do!

David
October 1st 06, 10:58 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:36:20 +0000 (UTC), Andrzej Rosa
> > wrote:
>
>>Dnia 2006-10-01 Charles napisał(a):
>>>
>>> If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level then we'll need
>>> to get some of whatever Pete is on!
>>
>>You mean steroids? There are some inet shops which sell this stuff.
>>People even suspect that they get fake things if they do not experience
>>some sort of emotional hiccups.
>
> Pete's manic outpourings appear to be as the result of something far
> more esoteric than boring old performance enhancing steroids.
>
> Is he snorting 'coke' or smoking '****' I put forward for general
> discussion? ;o)
>
> Have a great Sunday Andrzej - I always do!

Pete just has a vivid imagination and a great sense of humour

Charles
October 1st 06, 11:14 AM
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 19:58:58 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>"Charles" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:36:20 +0000 (UTC), Andrzej Rosa
>> > wrote:

>>>You mean steroids? There are some inet shops which sell this stuff.
>>>People even suspect that they get fake things if they do not experience
>>>some sort of emotional hiccups.
>>
>> Pete's manic outpourings appear to be as the result of something far
>> more esoteric than boring old performance enhancing steroids.
>>
>> Is he snorting 'coke' or smoking '****' I put forward for general
>> discussion? ;o)
>>
>> Have a great Sunday Andrzej - I always do!
>
>Pete just has a vivid imagination and a great sense of humour

Agreed!

(But that doesn't preclude the possibility that he has 'enhanced' his
thought processes in a similar way to how he has 'enhanced' his
beautiful body!)

;o)

Curt James
October 1st 06, 03:56 PM
Charles wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote:
[...]

> >Click the link for the entire post! http://tinyurl.com/h93uk :o)
> >
> >Way to go, Petey! Way to go! You really are the MFW new hero!
>
> If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level

While awards are obviously regarded as a form of competition by many,
my goal was not to set a standard for humor but rather to award or
comment on humor that struck me... like a kettlebell flying out of an
orifice? No! The monthly award is for items that strike my funny bone
or appeal to my sense of humor. Cohen last month, Pete this month, who
can tell who the October award recipient might be?

The monthly humor award (or the UK-preferred "humour" award) is
intended as a camaraderie-building device. Hey, why don't you post the
MFW Humour Award offering the British perspective and I'll post the MFW
Humor Award offering the American perspective? Anyone interested in
offering the Muslim perspective? Because if anyone has a sense of
humor...

What? You doubt me? http://youth.ibn.net/humor.asp

> then we'll need to get some of whatever Pete is on!

I think Pete's all natural so far as his imagination goes. Aside from
that he's stated that he - at specific times of the year, iirc - is
cycling appropriately as well as lawfully.

> By the way Mr James, who appointed you as the arbiter of what is
> funny?

Hey, if Cohen gets to be emperor then I get arbiter at least, c'mon!!!!

(kicks dirt, scowls)

> That sort of decision should be made by the Humour Committee.
> Please make it so.

I'd be in total agreement with an informal "Humour Committee" of
course!

> Have a great Sunday old chum - it's absolutely ****ing down here,
> but I am still going to enjoy myself; it's what Sundays are for! ;o)

Indeed!

No rain here yet and the sun is making an appearance through a sky half
filled with clouds. I'm meeting up for a motorcycle ride later today.
Somewhere during the day I should also be adding a few loads of laundry
and lifting completed.

--
Curt

Curt James
October 1st 06, 04:01 PM
David wrote:
> "Charles" wrote
> > "David" wrote:
> >>"Charles" wrote

SNIP!!!!

I am... chagrined. :oS

--
Curt

Curt James
October 1st 06, 04:07 PM
Andrzej Rosa wrote:
> Charles:
> >
> > If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level
> > then we'll need to get some of whatever Pete is on!
>
> You mean steroids? There are some inet shops which
> sell this stuff. People even suspect that they get fake
> things if they do not experience some sort of emotional
> hiccups.

Hey, buddy! ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY!!??!?!

Huh?!!!

(picks up pencil and pad)

Because I'm keeping a list for October. Just asking is all. Tia.

--
Curt

Andrzej Rosa
October 1st 06, 05:05 PM
Dnia 2006-10-01 Curt James napisał(a):
> Andrzej Rosa wrote:
>> Charles:
>> >
>> > If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level
>> > then we'll need to get some of whatever Pete is on!
>>
>> You mean steroids? There are some inet shops which
>> sell this stuff. People even suspect that they get fake
>> things if they do not experience some sort of emotional
>> hiccups.

> Hey, buddy! ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY!!??!?!
>
> Huh?!!!

Not really. I actually believe that the above is quite true.

That is, I've seen people posting on steroid forum, that some stuff
they just injected was probably fake, because they do not feel awful
and they generally do feel awful when they start a cycle.

There was this diary, too, when a guy experienced quite obvious mood
swings through his cycles and even bothered to summarize them.

So, well. I actually believe that cycling hormones gives some mood
swings as a side effect. Women got it all the time, after all.

> (picks up pencil and pad)
>
> Because I'm keeping a list for October. Just asking is all. Tia.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

David
October 1st 06, 06:54 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> David wrote:
>
> SNIP!!!!
>
> I am... chagrined. :oS

Le Chargrine! Doesn't get any better!

David
October 1st 06, 10:12 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Runner-up goes to Schuh for "**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!" while
> simultaneously REposting the URL which so offended him. See:
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/d6da7595db70b98b
> aka http://tinyurl.com/frupe
>
> Funny.

> But not nearly as funny as this month's winner's contribution of: "I
> have set the new World Record !!!" See:
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/5a45edab9cd1870c
> aka http://tinyurl.com/h93uk
>
> Yes, there were many worthy competitors for the crown, but September's
> humor award goes to Pete for his "creative use of a kettlebells" post.
> Allow me to quote MFW's healthiest patron, Tom Anderson's words, "...
> beyond genius lies madness, and beyond that, Pete."
>
> An excerpt from the winning post:
>
> "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N
> HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>

> "BLOOOOOP !!!!!"
>
> It was in! It was in !!! IT WAS IN !!!!!
>
> I DID IT !!!! i DID IT !!!!!!!"
>
> I AM MFW NEW HERO !!!
>
> Pavel walked up to the mike, and began to praise me... I was very
> proud.
> But then, he looked at Stevie...
> "I am ashamed of you !!!" he said...
> /quote
>
> Click the link for the entire post! http://tinyurl.com/h93uk :o)
>
> Way to go, Petey! Way to go! You really are the MFW new hero!

No Curt, I think *you* should be the new MFW hero - for your consistently
humourous posts and being an allround good guy.

Curt James
October 1st 06, 11:30 PM
Andrzej Rosa wrote:
[...]

> <snip> I've seen people posting on steroid forum, that some stuff
> they just injected was probably fake, because they do not feel awful
> and they generally do feel awful when they start a cycle.
>
> There was this diary, too, when a guy experienced quite obvious mood
> swings through his cycles and even bothered to summarize them.
>
> So, well. I actually believe that cycling hormones gives some mood
> swings as a side effect. Women got it all the time, after all.

Interesting.

I've seen what a guy said was Dianabol, but I've literally never
touched a steroid other than what my dermatologist prescribed for me as
a teen - yeah, a steroid for a different purpose. Although that is
true, I'm a fan of heavy duty pharmaceuticals under a doctor's expert
administration and monitoring. My experience was with something called
Accutane. Blood had to be checked regularly, but the results were what
I'd call miraculous. I had cystic acne on my back as a teen and
20-year-old. The drug worked big time and I've never encountered the
severe problem I faced as a youth. The right drug, in the right dose,
under a doctor's care is the right thing. Imo, the war on drugs is
absurd.

--
Curt

Curt James
October 1st 06, 11:31 PM
David wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote
[...]

> > I am... chagrined. :oS
>
> Le Chargrine! Doesn't get any better!

*hiccup*

--
Curt

Curt James
October 2nd 06, 03:56 AM
Shute wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote:
>
> >Runner-up goes to Schuh for "**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!" while
> >simultaneously REposting the URL which so offended him. See:
> >http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/d6da7595db70b98b
> >aka http://tinyurl.com/frupe
> >
> >Funny.
>
> I still like Robert's better because he doesn't even know how clueless
> he is. I like this response to the real Steve H:
>
> "**** you asshole. This guy is NOT a troll in MFW, so how the **** am
> I supposed to know that he is a troll if he posts in those other
> newsgroups? You are the one who needs to ****ing get a clue. Why you
> ****ing assholes post your childish bull**** in MFW is beyond me."
>
> The poor guy has had this troll post **** about him all over usenet.
> Then when he tried to inform clueless Robert he gets that in response.
> His response was to all these newsgroups:
> uk.rec.cars.modifications,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec. cars.maintenance,uk.rec.bodybuilding,misc.fitness. weights
>
> Pete just freaks me out with his ****ing Beyonce as a dog post.

Okay, all of that is, uh, noted, but the first order of business for
any so-called humor committee would be, imnsho...

Should it be H-u-m-o-u-r Committee or H-u-m-o-r Committee?

;o)

You've been involuntarily named to the committee, Shute. This is how
life works, pal. Dreadful things happen that you don't ask for and
didn't expect. Ta da!

Oh, Tom Anderson's quotes will be used as necessary.

(This will only work if Mr. Anderson offers a relevant quote here and
there, of course.)

HEY TOM! YOU WANNA REMAIN HEALTHY THEN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO THWART MY
PLANS!*

Curt

*Note: All threats to be considered satire, naturally. Tia.

--

Curt James
October 2nd 06, 03:59 AM
David wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote
[...]

> > Click the link for the entire post! http://tinyurl.com/h93uk :o)
> >
> > Way to go, Petey! Way to go! You really are the MFW new hero!
>
> No Curt, I think *you* should be the new MFW hero - for your
> consistently humourous posts and being an allround good guy.

David, stop. You're only encouraging me. ;o)

(Thank you.)

--
Curt

Charles
October 2nd 06, 08:57 AM
On 1 Oct 2006 19:56:20 -0700, "Curt James" >
wrote:

>Shute wrote:
>> "Curt James" wrote:
>>
>> >Runner-up goes to Schuh for "**** YOU AND YOUR SPAM!!" while
>> >simultaneously REposting the URL which so offended him. See:
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/misc.fitness.weights/msg/d6da7595db70b98b
>> >aka http://tinyurl.com/frupe
>> >
>> >Funny.
>>
>> I still like Robert's better because he doesn't even know how clueless
>> he is. I like this response to the real Steve H:
>>
>> "**** you asshole. This guy is NOT a troll in MFW, so how the **** am
>> I supposed to know that he is a troll if he posts in those other
>> newsgroups? You are the one who needs to ****ing get a clue. Why you
>> ****ing assholes post your childish bull**** in MFW is beyond me."
>>
>> The poor guy has had this troll post **** about him all over usenet.
>> Then when he tried to inform clueless Robert he gets that in response.
>> His response was to all these newsgroups:
>> uk.rec.cars.modifications,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec. cars.maintenance,uk.rec.bodybuilding,misc.fitness. weights
>>
>> Pete just freaks me out with his ****ing Beyonce as a dog post.
>
>Okay, all of that is, uh, noted, but the first order of business for
>any so-called humor committee would be, imnsho...
>
>Should it be H-u-m-o-u-r Committee or H-u-m-o-r Committee?

Well, it really rather depends on whether you want to spell humour
correctly - or not!

Ugh! It's Monday! ;o(

Pete
October 2nd 06, 03:30 PM
Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:

>> Hey, buddy! ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY!!??!?!

>> Huh?!!!

> Not really. I actually believe that the above is quite true.

> That is, I've seen people posting on steroid forum, that some stuff
> they just injected was probably fake, because they do not feel awful
> and they generally do feel awful when they start a cycle.

Weird.

Generally speaking, i am always in a good mood. At the beginning, during,
and at the end of a cycle, i am in a better mood.
I never experiencerd mood swings or other negative emotional issues.

> So, well. I actually believe that cycling hormones gives some mood
> swings as a side effect. Women got it all the time, after all.

I think thats a little different. They are women, after all...
Emotionally unstable.

----
Pete

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 2nd 06, 03:50 PM
In article >,
"Pete" > wrote:

> Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:
>
> >> Hey, buddy! ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY!!??!?!
>
> >> Huh?!!!
>
> > Not really. I actually believe that the above is quite true.
>
> > That is, I've seen people posting on steroid forum, that some stuff
> > they just injected was probably fake, because they do not feel awful
> > and they generally do feel awful when they start a cycle.
>
> Weird.
>
> Generally speaking, i am always in a good mood. At the beginning, during,
> and at the end of a cycle, i am in a better mood.
> I never experiencerd mood swings or other negative emotional issues.
>
> > So, well. I actually believe that cycling hormones gives some mood
> > swings as a side effect. Women got it all the time, after all.
>
> I think thats a little different. They are women, after all...
> Emotionally unstable.
>
> ----
> Pete

Spoken like a true gynophile... ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Andrzej Rosa
October 2nd 06, 05:06 PM
Dnia 2006-10-02 Pete napisał(a):
> Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:
>
>>> Hey, buddy! ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY!!??!?!
>
>>> Huh?!!!
>
>> Not really. I actually believe that the above is quite true.
>
>> That is, I've seen people posting on steroid forum, that some stuff
>> they just injected was probably fake, because they do not feel awful
>> and they generally do feel awful when they start a cycle.
>
> Weird.
>
> Generally speaking, i am always in a good mood. At the beginning, during,
> and at the end of a cycle, i am in a better mood.

AFAIR there was something about troubles with sleep and anxiety
attacks which went away as the cycle progressed. Then it was all
great, man, superb, wonderful, I'm the man stuff, until some time after
the cycle, when thing started to look grey and moody.

> I never experiencerd mood swings or other negative emotional issues.

Interesting...

>> So, well. I actually believe that cycling hormones gives some mood
>> swings as a side effect. Women got it all the time, after all.
>
> I think thats a little different. They are women, after all...
> Emotionally unstable.

I've heard similar things said about bodybuilders.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

Tom Anderson
October 2nd 06, 10:48 PM
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006, Charles wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:36:20 +0000 (UTC), Andrzej Rosa
> > wrote:
>
>> Dnia 2006-10-01 Charles napisał(a):
>>>
>>> If we are to raise the standard to Pete's manic level then we'll need
>>> to get some of whatever Pete is on!
>>
>> You mean steroids? There are some inet shops which sell this stuff.
>> People even suspect that they get fake things if they do not experience
>> some sort of emotional hiccups.
>
> Pete's manic outpourings appear to be as the result of something far
> more esoteric than boring old performance enhancing steroids.
>
> Is he snorting 'coke' or smoking '****' I put forward for general
> discussion? ;o)

Ah - if he's smoking ****, that would explain why he's so upset by
poop-eating dogs.

tom

--
The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead
channel

Tom Anderson
October 2nd 06, 10:50 PM
On Mon, 1 Oct 2006, Curt James wrote:

> Oh, Tom Anderson's quotes will be used as necessary.
>
> (This will only work if Mr. Anderson offers a relevant quote here and
> there, of course.)

Does this mean i'm barred _ex officio_ from winning the award myself? FIX!

> HEY TOM! YOU WANNA REMAIN HEALTHY THEN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO THWART MY
> PLANS!*

Plans? You are going up in the world!

tom

--
The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead
channel

Curt James
October 3rd 06, 01:16 AM
Tom Anderson wrote:
> Curt James wrote:
>
> > Oh, Tom Anderson's quotes will be used as necessary.
> >
> > (This will only work if Mr. Anderson offers a relevant quote here
> > and there, of course.)
>
> Does this mean i'm barred _ex officio_ from winning the award myself?
> FIX!

No fix here, Tom. And ex officio? Is that Latin? Because my Latin is
crap. I think I botched proviso elsewhere in this newsgroup recently.

> > HEY TOM! YOU WANNA REMAIN HEALTHY THEN DO NOT ATTEMPT
> > TO THWART MY PLANS!*
>
> Plans? You are going up in the world!

Up in smoke? :o)

> tom
>

> The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead
> channel

And if I included your various .sig files in the awards "review" you'd
win every month. ;o)

--
Curt

Pete
October 3rd 06, 11:10 AM
"Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:

>> Generally speaking, i am always in a good mood. At the beginning, during,
>> and at the end of a cycle, i am in a better mood.

> AFAIR there was something about troubles with sleep and anxiety
> attacks which went away as the cycle progressed.

On all steroids?
I dont think so. I did have trouble with oxymetholone on my first "try-out"
with 75mg.
I lowered the dose to 50, and was fine.

On Primo, Dianabol and Deca, you sleep like a baby, and feel fine.
With Deca, some Proviron might be good idea.

I never had problems with test either.
I NEVER took trenbolone and fluoxymesterone, btw..

> Then it was all
> great, man, superb, wonderful, I'm the man stuff, until some time after
> the cycle, when thing started to look grey and moody.

I suspect they didnt "jumpstart their endogenous T, didnt taper and/or
bridge.
Is that assumption correct?

>> I never experiencerd mood swings or other negative emotional issues.

> Interesting...

They make me happy. They really do.

>> I think thats a little different. They are women, after all...
>> Emotionally unstable.

> I've heard similar things said about bodybuilders.

WELL... IT DOESNT APPLY TO ME, MISTER !!!

----
Pete

Andrzej Rosa
October 3rd 06, 01:17 PM
Dnia 2006-10-03 Pete napisał(a):
> "Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:
>
>>> Generally speaking, i am always in a good mood. At the beginning, during,
>>> and at the end of a cycle, i am in a better mood.
>
>> AFAIR there was something about troubles with sleep and anxiety
>> attacks which went away as the cycle progressed.
>
> On all steroids?

I suspect not.

> I dont think so. I did have trouble with oxymetholone on my first "try-out"
> with 75mg.
> I lowered the dose to 50, and was fine.
>
> On Primo, Dianabol and Deca, you sleep like a baby, and feel fine.
> With Deca, some Proviron might be good idea.
>
> I never had problems with test either.
> I NEVER took trenbolone and fluoxymesterone, btw..

I believe you.

>> Then it was all
>> great, man, superb, wonderful, I'm the man stuff, until some time after
>> the cycle, when thing started to look grey and moody.
>
> I suspect they didnt "jumpstart their endogenous T, didnt taper and/or
> bridge.
> Is that assumption correct?

Pretty much, AFAIR. I believe you, that some experience and knowledge
will help with restoring ****ed-up HPA-axis.

But the question was if steroids create mood swings, not if this effect
can be skillfully mediated.

>>> I never experiencerd mood swings or other negative emotional issues.
>
>> Interesting...
>
> They make me happy. They really do.

And they never make you unhappy. What a wonder of a drug.

>>> I think thats a little different. They are women, after all...
>>> Emotionally unstable.
>
>> I've heard similar things said about bodybuilders.
>
> WELL... IT DOESNT APPLY TO ME, MISTER !!!

Pete. You are yelling.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

Pete
October 3rd 06, 01:25 PM
"Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:

>> I never had problems with test either.
>> I NEVER took trenbolone and fluoxymesterone, btw..

> I believe you.

Which means i cannot make any comments on those two. Only hearsay...

>> I suspect they didnt "jumpstart their endogenous T, didnt taper and/or
>> bridge.
>> Is that assumption correct?

> Pretty much, AFAIR. I believe you, that some experience and knowledge
> will help with restoring ****ed-up HPA-axis.

Its pretty easy.

> But the question was if steroids create mood swings, not if this effect
> can be skillfully mediated.

Steroids themselves do not create the moodswings.
Its the supressed endogenous t that does.

>> They make me happy. They really do.

> And they never make you unhappy.

Why would they?

> What a wonder of a drug.

Sounds almost to good to be true, eh?

>>> I've heard similar things said about bodybuilders.

>> WELL... IT DOESNT APPLY TO ME, MISTER !!!

> Pete. You are yelling.

AND FOR THE RIGHT REASONS !!!

----
Pete

Andrzej Rosa
October 3rd 06, 02:12 PM
Dnia 2006-10-03 Pete napisał(a):
> "Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:
>
>>> I suspect they didnt "jumpstart their endogenous T, didnt taper and/or
>>> bridge.
>>> Is that assumption correct?
>
>> Pretty much, AFAIR. I believe you, that some experience and knowledge
>> will help with restoring ****ed-up HPA-axis.
>
> Its pretty easy.

I don't know. I've read that some strategies commonly used do not work
much. Some medicine doctor specializing in this things wrote the paper.

>> But the question was if steroids create mood swings, not if this effect
>> can be skillfully mediated.
>
> Steroids themselves do not create the moodswings.
> Its the supressed endogenous t that does.

And this very easily may be just part of the truth.

>>> They make me happy. They really do.
>
>> And they never make you unhappy.
>
> Why would they?
>
>> What a wonder of a drug.
>
> Sounds almost to good to be true, eh?

Exactly. Actually what you wrote would make the statement suspicious.
Your t gets suppressed, hell knows what happens with cortisol (hmm, HPA
does take care of that too, through cortisone, or I mixed something?).

>>> WELL... IT DOESNT APPLY TO ME, MISTER !!!
>
>> Pete. You are yelling.
>
> AND FOR THE RIGHT REASONS !!!

O.K.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

Pete
October 3rd 06, 03:44 PM
"Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:

>>> Pretty much, AFAIR. I believe you, that some experience and knowledge
>>> will help with restoring ****ed-up HPA-axis.

>> Its pretty easy.

> I don't know. I've read that some strategies commonly used do not work
> much. Some medicine doctor specializing in this things wrote the paper.

Pregnyl (Profasi) works always.
No matter how much test is present, it directly signals the testes.
(with Clomid it might be different, since VERY high doses of T might ****
things up a bit)

2500iu twice a week, or 1500iu EOD during a cycle works quite good, With
some Proviron.

Clomid afterwards.

>> Steroids themselves do not create the moodswings.
>> Its the supressed endogenous t that does.

> And this very easily may be just part of the truth.

I think so, yes.

>> Sounds almost to good to be true, eh?

> Exactly. Actually what you wrote would make the statement suspicious.

Because i dont experience nasty side effects, it makes it look suspicious?

> Your t gets suppressed, hell knows what happens with cortisol (hmm, HPA
> does take care of that too, through cortisone, or I mixed something?).

I really doesnt matter if T gets supressed.

After the cycle, swith to Primo and Proviron, WITH Pregnyl. Clomid later.
Then, sloooowly taper down the Primo. Or, even better, stay on.

----
Pete

Andrzej Rosa
October 3rd 06, 05:12 PM
Dnia 2006-10-03 Pete napisał(a):
> "Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:
>
>> Your t gets suppressed, hell knows what happens with cortisol (hmm, HPA
>> does take care of that too, through cortisone, or I mixed something?).
>
> I really doesnt matter if T gets supressed.
>
> After the cycle, swith to Primo and Proviron, WITH Pregnyl. Clomid later.
> Then, sloooowly taper down the Primo. Or, even better, stay on.

This I'd buy. HRT seems to be working, after all.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R