PDA

View Full Version : Robert Schuh.........

Ken
October 1st 06, 10:31 PM
You could be needing this:-

http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/

Could help attract more customers????

Mike
October 1st 06, 10:33 PM
"Ken" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> You could be needing this:-
>
> http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
>
> Could help attract more customers????

Where's your website Chris?

Mike

Curt James
October 1st 06, 10:46 PM
Mike wrote:
> "Ken" wrote

> > You could be needing this:-
> >
> > http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
> >
> > Could help attract more customers????
>
> Where's your website Chris?

HA! Good point, Mike. Otoh, here's a wonderful example of why people
shouldn't cross-post to other newsgroups. Ken was dragged back here on
the sole of 'bert's shoe (or Schuh, going for the bad pun).

--
Curt

Clowns Bite
October 1st 06, 11:30 PM
Ken, loves the cock.

ATP*
October 2nd 06, 02:27 AM
"Ken" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> You could be needing this:-
>
> http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
>
> Could help attract more customers????

That was a pretty poorly designed website.

Robert Schuh
October 2nd 06, 06:33 AM

Who is this ****ing moron anyway?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

David R
October 2nd 06, 11:34 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
>> http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
>>
>> Could help attract more customers????
>
> Who is this ****ing moron anyway?

Just someone slagging your ****e website, get over it.

Robert Schuh
October 3rd 06, 06:29 AM
David R wrote:

> "Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> >> http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/
> >>
> >> Could help attract more customers????
> >
> > Who is this ****ing moron anyway?
>
> Just someone slagging your ****e website, get over it.

Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
****ing dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

David R
October 3rd 06, 07:30 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> David R wrote:

>> > Who is this ****ing moron anyway?
>>
>> Just someone slagging your ****e website, get over it.
>
> Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
> ****ing dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
> anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
> would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.

Whatever son, your website's still badly designed, and horrible looking. If
your website looked good, someone would have said so by now. The fact you
don't see that your website is rubbish is only really your issue; and you're
obvioulsy rather sensitive about it.

You're such a man, eh?

Elder
October 3rd 06, 01:19 PM
In article >,
says...
>"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
>> David R wrote:

>>> Just someone slagging your ****e website, get over it.
>>
>> Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
>> ****ing dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
>> anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
>> would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.
>
>Whatever son, your website's still badly designed, and horrible looking. If
>your website looked good, someone would have said so by now. The fact you
>don't see that your website is rubbish is only really your issue; and you're
>obvioulsy rather sensitive about it.
>
>You're such a man, eh?

Actaully, I've just had a quick and proper look.
Nothing out of shape, everything works.
Thumbnails open to larger pictures with details
The rollover on each thumbnail shows both the built and bare shell with
detail alongside.
The colour scheme of the site is not offensive and the browns match the
real woods of the shells.
The gallery gives decent photos of shells, and built drums and kits.
There is no uncessary flashturbation, and the site loads smoothly and
quickly.
I have three criticism.
1)Not sure what purpose the cat in the drum shell serves. It may also
actually make the site more popular and higher ranked in the search
engines if it was to open with the "home" page and info instead of the
cat splash page. By all means keep the cat as a secondary logo somewhere
though.
2)The Gallery. While the colours match, it looks a little disjointed
comapred to the rest of the site. If it was integated in either and
include or an iframe it could feature the same theme and navigation.
3)And very picky. Are the prices easy to update by Robert himself as an
end user or does it need technical intervention? The need for technical
intervention might sometimes lead to prices becoming out of date while
awaiting some one to update them.

All in all, an excellent, simple, informative site that provides the
info a prospective customer might need. The criticisms are minor and
only from my own opinion as a professional web developer. They could
quickly and easily be fixed but don't ruin the site experience if they
aren't.

And no, I'm not being nice.
--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest

David R
October 3rd 06, 04:35 PM
"Elder" > wrote in message
.. .
> Actaully, I've just had a quick and proper look.
> Nothing out of shape, everything works.
> Thumbnails open to larger pictures with details
> The rollover on each thumbnail shows both the built and bare shell with
> detail alongside.
> The colour scheme of the site is not offensive and the browns match the
> real woods of the shells.
> The gallery gives decent photos of shells, and built drums and kits.
> There is no uncessary flashturbation, and the site loads smoothly and
> quickly.
> I have three criticism.
> 1)Not sure what purpose the cat in the drum shell serves. It may also
> actually make the site more popular and higher ranked in the search
> engines if it was to open with the "home" page and info instead of the
> cat splash page. By all means keep the cat as a secondary logo somewhere
> though.
> 2)The Gallery. While the colours match, it looks a little disjointed
> comapred to the rest of the site. If it was integated in either and
> include or an iframe it could feature the same theme and navigation.
> 3)And very picky. Are the prices easy to update by Robert himself as an
> end user or does it need technical intervention? The need for technical
> intervention might sometimes lead to prices becoming out of date while
> awaiting some one to update them.
>
> All in all, an excellent, simple, informative site that provides the
> info a prospective customer might need. The criticisms are minor and
> only from my own opinion as a professional web developer. They could
> quickly and easily be fixed but don't ruin the site experience if they
> aren't.
>
> And no, I'm not being nice.

It's not diabolical, but it fails plenty of the standard conformance tests
one tries to rigorously adhere to to ensure compatability. I guess the OP
usual-trolling has got to him :-)

Elder
October 3rd 06, 05:19 PM
In article >,
says...
>"Elder" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Actaully, I've just had a quick and proper look.
>> Nothing out of shape, everything works.
>> Thumbnails open to larger pictures with details
>> The rollover on each thumbnail shows both the built and bare shell with
>> detail alongside.
>> The colour scheme of the site is not offensive and the browns match the
>> real woods of the shells.
>> The gallery gives decent photos of shells, and built drums and kits.
>> There is no uncessary flashturbation, and the site loads smoothly and
>> quickly.
>> I have three criticism.
>> 1)Not sure what purpose the cat in the drum shell serves. It may also
>> actually make the site more popular and higher ranked in the search
>> engines if it was to open with the "home" page and info instead of the
>> cat splash page. By all means keep the cat as a secondary logo somewhere
>> though.
>> 2)The Gallery. While the colours match, it looks a little disjointed
>> comapred to the rest of the site. If it was integated in either and
>> include or an iframe it could feature the same theme and navigation.
>> 3)And very picky. Are the prices easy to update by Robert himself as an
>> end user or does it need technical intervention? The need for technical
>> intervention might sometimes lead to prices becoming out of date while
>> awaiting some one to update them.
>>
>> All in all, an excellent, simple, informative site that provides the
>> info a prospective customer might need. The criticisms are minor and
>> only from my own opinion as a professional web developer. They could
>> quickly and easily be fixed but don't ruin the site experience if they
>> aren't.
>>
>> And no, I'm not being nice.
>
>It's not diabolical, but it fails plenty of the standard conformance tests
>one tries to rigorously adhere to to ensure compatability. I guess the OP
>usual-trolling has got to him :-)

TBH, I know very few sites that meet XHTML, CSS or bobby compliance
totally, or even partially.
--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

ATP*
October 3rd 06, 05:56 PM
"Elder" > wrote in message
.. .
> In article >,
> says...

>>> Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
>>> ****ing dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
>>> anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
>>> would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.
>>
>>Whatever son, your website's still badly designed, and horrible looking.
>>If
>>your website looked good, someone would have said so by now. The fact you
>>don't see that your website is rubbish is only really your issue; and
>>you're
>>obvioulsy rather sensitive about it.
>>
>>You're such a man, eh?
>>

> Actaully, I've just had a quick and proper look.
> Nothing out of shape, everything works.
> Thumbnails open to larger pictures with details
> The rollover on each thumbnail shows both the built and bare shell with
> detail alongside.
> The colour scheme of the site is not offensive and the browns match the
> real woods of the shells.
> The gallery gives decent photos of shells, and built drums and kits.
> There is no uncessary flashturbation, and the site loads smoothly and
> quickly.
> I have three criticism.
> 1)Not sure what purpose the cat in the drum shell serves. It may also
> actually make the site more popular and higher ranked in the search
> engines if it was to open with the "home" page and info instead of the
> cat splash page. By all means keep the cat as a secondary logo somewhere
> though.
> 2)The Gallery. While the colours match, it looks a little disjointed
> comapred to the rest of the site. If it was integated in either and
> include or an iframe it could feature the same theme and navigation.
> 3)And very picky. Are the prices easy to update by Robert himself as an
> end user or does it need technical intervention? The need for technical
> intervention might sometimes lead to prices becoming out of date while
> awaiting some one to update them.
>
> All in all, an excellent, simple, informative site that provides the
> info a prospective customer might need. The criticisms are minor and
> only from my own opinion as a professional web developer. They could
> quickly and easily be fixed but don't ruin the site experience if they
> aren't.
>
> And no, I'm not being nice.
> --
> Carl Robson
> Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
> Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Rob's site looks pretty decent, from a layman's perspective. A few typos and
grammar could be fixed. That virtuallyignorant site referenced in the OP's
post looks pretty bad, at least in Mozilla.

Robert Schuh
October 4th 06, 09:23 AM
David R wrote:

> "Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
> > David R wrote:

> >> Just someone slagging your ****e website, get over it.
> >
> > Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
> > ****ing dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
> > anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
> > would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.
>
> Whatever son, your website's still badly designed, and horrible looking. If
> your website looked good, someone would have said so by now. The fact you
> don't see that your website is rubbish is only really your issue; and you're
> obvioulsy rather sensitive about it.
>
> You're such a man, eh?

Tell me you anonymous ****ing coward, what makes you an expert on drum web
sites? I have received nothing but compliments on it from real people. NO ONE
cares what some anonymous cowardly troll has to say. Why not go back to ass
****ing little boys and get a ****ing life? Pussy.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
October 4th 06, 09:25 AM
Elder wrote:

> In article >,
> says...

> >> Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
> >> ****ing dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
> >> anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
> >> would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.
> >
> >Whatever son, your website's still badly designed, and horrible looking. If
> >your website looked good, someone would have said so by now. The fact you
> >don't see that your website is rubbish is only really your issue; and you're
> >obvioulsy rather sensitive about it.
> >
> >You're such a man, eh?
> >

> Actaully, I've just had a quick and proper look.
> Nothing out of shape, everything works.
> Thumbnails open to larger pictures with details
> The rollover on each thumbnail shows both the built and bare shell with
> detail alongside.
> The colour scheme of the site is not offensive and the browns match the
> real woods of the shells.
> The gallery gives decent photos of shells, and built drums and kits.
> There is no uncessary flashturbation, and the site loads smoothly and
> quickly.
> I have three criticism.
> 1)Not sure what purpose the cat in the drum shell serves. It may also
> actually make the site more popular and higher ranked in the search
> engines if it was to open with the "home" page and info instead of the
> cat splash page. By all means keep the cat as a secondary logo somewhere
> though.
> 2)The Gallery. While the colours match, it looks a little disjointed
> comapred to the rest of the site. If it was integated in either and
> include or an iframe it could feature the same theme and navigation.
> 3)And very picky. Are the prices easy to update by Robert himself as an
> end user or does it need technical intervention? The need for technical
> intervention might sometimes lead to prices becoming out of date while
> awaiting some one to update them.
>
> All in all, an excellent, simple, informative site that provides the
> info a prospective customer might need. The criticisms are minor and
> only from my own opinion as a professional web developer. They could
> quickly and easily be fixed but don't ruin the site experience if they
> aren't.
>
> And no, I'm not being nice.
> --
> Carl Robson
> Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
> Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Watch out Carl. The little cowardly trolls are now going to make up a bunch of
sophomoric bull**** about you! :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
October 4th 06, 09:26 AM
David R wrote:

> "Elder" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > Actaully, I've just had a quick and proper look.
> > Nothing out of shape, everything works.
> > Thumbnails open to larger pictures with details
> > The rollover on each thumbnail shows both the built and bare shell with
> > detail alongside.
> > The colour scheme of the site is not offensive and the browns match the
> > real woods of the shells.
> > The gallery gives decent photos of shells, and built drums and kits.
> > There is no uncessary flashturbation, and the site loads smoothly and
> > quickly.
> > I have three criticism.
> > 1)Not sure what purpose the cat in the drum shell serves. It may also
> > actually make the site more popular and higher ranked in the search
> > engines if it was to open with the "home" page and info instead of the
> > cat splash page. By all means keep the cat as a secondary logo somewhere
> > though.
> > 2)The Gallery. While the colours match, it looks a little disjointed
> > comapred to the rest of the site. If it was integated in either and
> > include or an iframe it could feature the same theme and navigation.
> > 3)And very picky. Are the prices easy to update by Robert himself as an
> > end user or does it need technical intervention? The need for technical
> > intervention might sometimes lead to prices becoming out of date while
> > awaiting some one to update them.
> >
> > All in all, an excellent, simple, informative site that provides the
> > info a prospective customer might need. The criticisms are minor and
> > only from my own opinion as a professional web developer. They could
> > quickly and easily be fixed but don't ruin the site experience if they
> > aren't.
> >
> > And no, I'm not being nice.
>
> It's not diabolical, but it fails plenty of the standard conformance tests
> one tries to rigorously adhere to to ensure compatability. I guess the OP
> usual-trolling has got to him :-)

It fails nothing. All it shows is that you are a cowardly troll with no life.
Keep ****ing little boys there Skippy.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
October 4th 06, 09:32 AM
Shute wrote:

> On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 22:29:22 -0700, Robert Schuh
> > wrote:
>
> >Tell me asshole, what is it like to go through life as a complete
> >****ing dolt and mental midget? Why are all these morons posting in MFW
> >anyway? Tell me Mr. Gates, what is so horrible about my web site? What
> >would you know anyway? All you are good at is raping little boys.
>
> Do some reading Rob:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
>
> In particular note the "Resolutions and alternatives" section. To
> make thngs short, you invited him here. It still amazes me how you
> call everyone idiots. Yet you have been on the internet so long and
> don't understand one of its most basic concepts. Then again it amazes
> me you are still using Netscape 4.78.

Sorry Skippy, but I did not invite **** here. Let's face it, you are a
know
nothing moron who posts here. I only use this version of Netscape to
post to
Usenet as it is easy and quite simple to keep away from my real browser
and
e mail programs. Let's face it, you are just another anonymous coward
whose
lack of accountability makes everything you say moot. Do you know
ANYTHING
related to MFW?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Elder
October 4th 06, 11:51 AM
In article >,
says...
>Watch out Carl. The little cowardly trolls are now going to make up a bunch of
>sophomoric bull**** about you! :-)

Robert I have nothing to fear.
I drive Skodas.
Every kind of joke on planet has been made about Skoda (if you aren't
familiar, google can provide).
Nothing can be worse than some clown who thinks talking about a car that
was 10 years old as unreliable. Thing is, in many cases, the car was
older than the joker. Had sold more on the name, and was making people
laugh. Unlike the joker.

Ken is nothing. Like I said before, if someone has tried to kill you in
the past, and for all they cared, left you for dead in the street, and
you lived through that, WTF is Ken going to do?
--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Bully
October 4th 06, 03:11 PM
Shute wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 01:32:36 -0700, Robert Schuh
> > wrote:
>
>> Sorry Skippy, but I did not invite **** here. Let's face it, you are
>> a know
>> nothing moron who posts here. I only use this version of Netscape to
>> post to
>> Usenet as it is easy and quite simple to keep away from my real
>> browser and
>> e mail programs. Let's face it, you are just another anonymous coward
>> whose
>> lack of accountability makes everything you say moot. Do you know
>> ANYTHING
>> related to MFW?
>
> Do you know anything related to the internet or newsgroups? That is
> the last time I help you with your clueless internet ways. Have fun
> with your new friend. Maybe he can teach why I don't use my real
> name.

You mean Shute isn't your real name ?!?!?

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Curt James
October 4th 06, 08:51 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
[...]

> Sorry Skippy, but I did not invite **** here.

Robert Schuh, perhaps you're not guilty of the following, however I
believe you did invite your... friends here. If you cross-posted to
other groups then you have, in essence, invited any who may have read
your posts to similarly cross-post.

Maybe you don't consider that an invite, but many would.

> Let's face it, you are a know nothing moron who posts here.
[...]

> Let's face it, you are just another anonymous coward whose
> lack of accountability makes everything you say moot.

Like DZ? You calling others moron is absurd, imo.

> Do you know ANYTHING related to MFW?

Well, he apparently has you pegged. That's definitely something related
to MFW.

Hth.

--
Curt

Robert Schuh
October 6th 06, 02:36 AM
Elder wrote:

> In article >,
> says...
> >Watch out Carl. The little cowardly trolls are now going to make up a bunch of
> >sophomoric bull**** about you! :-)
> >
> Robert I have nothing to fear.
> I drive Skodas.
> Every kind of joke on planet has been made about Skoda (if you aren't
> familiar, google can provide).
> Nothing can be worse than some clown who thinks talking about a car that
> was 10 years old as unreliable. Thing is, in many cases, the car was
> older than the joker. Had sold more on the name, and was making people
> laugh. Unlike the joker.
>
> Ken is nothing. Like I said before, if someone has tried to kill you in
> the past, and for all they cared, left you for dead in the street, and
> you lived through that, WTF is Ken going to do?
> --
> Carl Robson
> Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
> Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

I take it all in jest too. It is always fun to get a rise out of the guys with the
room temperature IQs! :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
October 6th 06, 02:39 AM
Shute wrote:

> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 01:32:36 -0700, Robert Schuh
> > wrote:
>
> >Sorry Skippy, but I did not invite **** here. Let's face it, you are a
> >know
> >nothing moron who posts here. I only use this version of Netscape to
> >post to
> >Usenet as it is easy and quite simple to keep away from my real browser
> >and
> >e mail programs. Let's face it, you are just another anonymous coward
> >whose
> >lack of accountability makes everything you say moot. Do you know
> >ANYTHING
> >related to MFW?
>
> Do you know anything related to the internet or newsgroups?

Listen dumb ****, I have been posting here for 11 years. I have forgotten
more about Usenet than your anonymous troll but could ever comprehend, so
why not just go back to your kiddy porn and shut the **** up?

> That is
> the last time I help you with your clueless internet ways. Have fun
> with your new friend. Maybe he can teach why I don't use my real
> name.

You don't use your real name because you are a coward and you don't want
people who know you to see the ignorance you post here.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
October 6th 06, 03:35 AM
Shute wrote:

> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 01:32:36 -0700, Robert Schuh
> > wrote:
>
> >Sorry Skippy, but I did not invite **** here. Let's face it, you are a
> >know
> >nothing moron who posts here. I only use this version of Netscape to
> >post to
> >Usenet as it is easy and quite simple to keep away from my real browser
> >and
> >e mail programs. Let's face it, you are just another anonymous coward
> >whose
> >lack of accountability makes everything you say moot. Do you know
> >ANYTHING
> >related to MFW?
>
> Do you know anything related to the internet or newsgroups? That is
> the last time I help you with your clueless internet ways. Have fun
> with your new friend. Maybe he can teach why I don't use my real
> name.

I have to admit that this guy making fun of the news reader I use has to be
one of THE most pathetic attempts at an attack I have ever seen in Usenet.
What's next, I only have a 9 mg cable hook up vs a 12 mb? :-) What a ****.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
October 6th 06, 03:36 AM
Bully wrote:

> Shute wrote:
> > On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 01:32:36 -0700, Robert Schuh
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> Sorry Skippy, but I did not invite **** here. Let's face it, you are
> >> a know
> >> nothing moron who posts here. I only use this version of Netscape to
> >> post to
> >> Usenet as it is easy and quite simple to keep away from my real
> >> browser and
> >> e mail programs. Let's face it, you are just another anonymous coward
> >> whose
> >> lack of accountability makes everything you say moot. Do you know
> >> ANYTHING
> >> related to MFW?
> >
> > Do you know anything related to the internet or newsgroups? That is
> > the last time I help you with your clueless internet ways. Have fun
> > with your new friend. Maybe he can teach why I don't use my real
> > name.
>
> You mean Shute isn't your real name ?!?!?
>
> --
> Bully
> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
>
> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
> matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

He should take his name phonetically and think about doing it to himself in
the mouth.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Elder
October 6th 06, 02:05 PM
In article >,
says...
>Elder wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> says...
>> >Watch out Carl. The little cowardly trolls are now going to make up a bunch of
>> >sophomoric bull**** about you! :-)
>> >
>> Robert I have nothing to fear.
>> I drive Skodas.
>> Every kind of joke on planet has been made about Skoda (if you aren't
>> familiar, google can provide).
>> Nothing can be worse than some clown who thinks talking about a car that
>> was 10 years old as unreliable. Thing is, in many cases, the car was
>> older than the joker. Had sold more on the name, and was making people
>> laugh. Unlike the joker.
>>
>> Ken is nothing. Like I said before, if someone has tried to kill you in
>> the past, and for all they cared, left you for dead in the street, and
>> you lived through that, WTF is Ken going to do?
>> --
>> Carl Robson
>> Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
>> Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
>
>I take it all in jest too. It is always fun to get a rise out of the guys with the
>room temperature IQs! :-)

Me too. I know you aren't supposed to feed the trolls.
But sometimes I like to overload their tiny intellectual diets and cause
them a little cognitive indigestion.

--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Bill
October 6th 06, 06:35 PM
"Shute" > wrote in message
> FYI Netscape isn't a newsreader its a web browser. And the one you
> use is about ten years old...

Actually, if I remember correctly, Netscape bundled a web browser, and email
client, a newsreader and possibly a html editor in the same software
release.

I also seem to remember that the Newsreader had a perfectly acceptable
interface for skimming and sending news messages.

> ... I point it out because it shows your
> stupidity.

Quite

Bill

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 6th 06, 07:11 PM
In article >,
"Bill" > wrote:

> "Shute" > wrote in message
> > FYI Netscape isn't a newsreader its a web browser. And the one you
> > use is about ten years old...
>
> Actually, if I remember correctly, Netscape bundled a web browser, and email
> client, a newsreader and possibly a html editor in the same software
> release.
>
> I also seem to remember that the Newsreader had a perfectly acceptable
> interface for skimming and sending news messages.

Even the obsolete Netscape version I now have has that. ;-) 4.7.
It runs on an OS 9.2 Emulator. Needless to say, I almost never use it...

I've been on Usenet now for 11 years and my _Original_ Netscape version
had a web browser, e-mail and Usenet bundling all into one. Sorry, don't
remember the version but my first computer had a 250 MEG hard drive.

Ancient indeed.

> > ... I point it out because it shows your
> > stupidity.
>
> Quite

Trite.

--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Bill
October 6th 06, 07:37 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Bill" > wrote:
>> Quite
>
> Trite.

erm... Smite!

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 6th 06, 08:57 PM
In article >,
"Bill" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "Bill" > wrote:
> >> Quite
> >
> > Trite.
>
> erm... Smite!

Bright... ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Bill
October 6th 06, 09:18 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Bill" > wrote:
>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > Trite.
>>
>> erm... Smite!
>
> Bright... ;-)

Polite :o)

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 7th 06, 02:51 AM
In article >,
"Bill" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> >> erm... Smite!
> >
> > Bright... ;-)
>
> Polite :o)

Right! <g>
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Robert Schuh
October 7th 06, 08:04 AM
Shute wrote:

> On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 18:39:38 -0700, Robert Schuh
> > wrote:
>
> >Listen dumb ****, I have been posting here for 11 years. I have forgotten
> >more about Usenet than your anonymous troll but could ever comprehend, so
> >why not just go back to your kiddy porn and shut the **** up?
>
> That is hilarious. You can sit back and say all the **** you want
> about how much MFW stuff you know. Even though I have yet to hear one
> thing even remotely useful come out of your mouth. Yet to make a
> claim like that about the Internet just shows what a buffoon you are.
> I knew more about the Internet the day I logged on that you will ever
> know in your entire life. It really baffles me that someone could be
> on the Internet 11 years and be as clueless as you are. I have met
> webTV users with more knowledge than you.
>
> >You don't use your real name because you are a coward and you don't want
> >people who know you to see the ignorance you post here.
>
> More stupidity. How many people on this newsgroup do you think know
> me outside of it? Besides if I showed this post to anybody I know
> they would all be laughing their ass off at your claim to have
> forgotten more than I know.

It really does not matter what you say because you can not verify ANYTHING
that you say. Because you do not have the integrity to put your name to what
you write, you can claim ANYTHING, so basically anything you say can and must
be interpreted as bull****.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Robert Schuh
October 7th 06, 08:18 AM
Shute wrote:

> On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 19:35:18 -0700, Robert Schuh
> > wrote:
>
> >I have to admit that this guy making fun of the news reader I use has to be
> >one of THE most pathetic attempts at an attack I have ever seen in Usenet.
> >What's next, I only have a 9 mg cable hook up vs a 12 mb? :-) What a ****.
>
> If you call that an attack and you are calling me the pussy? I doubt
> you could handle an attack by me.

LOL! Another Internet tough guy. I can't wait to hear this one. Let's see, I'll
bet Mr. "Shute" trains in the same gym as Chuck Liddell and kicks his ass all
over the place in training, but he does not compete because he does not want to
take away from the "purity" of his fighting form. Yes, I know, I have come
across about 5 million of you tough guys. Let's face some facts here. You are
not going to "attack" anyone in person for few reasons, #1, you will go to jail,
#2, you yourself then stand the chance of being killed, #3, if you have any $,
you will be sued in civil court, so you can stop with the ****ing tough guy talk
right now. As I stated before, NOTHING you say can be verified, so it really
does not matter what you say. I have met many people from this newsgroup in
person and anything that I have stated about myself has been or can easily be
verified.

> FYI Netscape isn't a newsreader its a web browser.

I use the news reader that is part of the browser. Once again, who the ****
cares? It is nice a simple and I have used it for years. I don't use the
Netscape browser. I use the Mozilla Browser. I am sure that you will find
something terribly wrong with that too. Even so, attacking someone because of
the news reader that they use really has to be one of THE most pathetic things I
have come across in Usenet.

> And the one you
> use is about ten years old. I point it out because it shows your
> stupidity. After 11 years of using it you still haven't figured out
> how to use profiles. It is insecure in so many ways. And there are a
> least a half dozen better programs out there.

Who the **** cares about better programs? Is this REALLY the best that you can
do? Listen Skippy, I went to one of the most prestigious prep schools in the US
and I am sure just my English SAT scores were higher than your combined scores
were, so your claims of my "stupidity" are unfounded and basically childish. I
don't know if I can go on any longer especially now that you have informed me
that there are newer and better news readers out there. You know I sit around
all day long thinking about what news reader to use and really worry that I will
be judged by anonymous dolts in Usenet because of it. :-) I suggest you get some
better material. I know, how about something on topic to the newsgroup? Well, we
know you won't go there because I highly doubt you know the first thing about
diet, training, bodybuilding or powerlifting.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Charles
October 7th 06, 10:53 AM
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 00:18:18 -0700, Robert Schuh
> [...]

>Who the **** cares about better programs? Is this REALLY the best that you can
>do? Listen Skippy, I went to one of the most prestigious prep schools in the US
>and I am sure just my English SAT scores were higher than your combined scores
>were, so your claims of my "stupidity" are unfounded and basically childish. I
>don't know if I can go on any longer especially now that you have informed me
>that there are newer and better news readers out there. You know I sit around
>all day long thinking about what news reader to use and really worry that I will
>be judged by anonymous dolts in Usenet because of it. :-) I suggest you get some
>better material. I know, how about something on topic to the newsgroup? Well, we
>know you won't go there because I highly doubt you know the first thing about
>diet, training, bodybuilding or powerlifting.

<standing ovation>

Go for it Rob! ;o)

Have a great weekend mate - you know I will! ;o)

Bill
October 7th 06, 12:25 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Bill" > wrote:
>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

>> > Bright... ;-)
>>
>> Polite :o)
>
> Right! <g>

Cite! :o/

Bill

Curt James
October 7th 06, 12:53 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
[...]

> It really does not matter what you say because you
> can not verify ANYTHING that you say. Because you
> do not have the integrity to put your name to what you
> write, you can claim ANYTHING, so basically anything
> you say can and must be interpreted as bull****.

The short version:

If someone does use their "real" name you killfile them! Who's the
*real* coward? ;o)

But, yeah, if you've got some time to kill, the long version:

I believe you've called others coward, however you, Robert Schuh, are
more the coward, in my opinion as you choose to make statements such as
the ones above, but then - not surprisingly - apparently killfile
anyone who criticizes you thus evading any who actually do possess what
you call integrity to put their name to what they write.

It seems to me that you don't know one thing about integrity, but could
write a book on cowardly means to avoid facing your own failings.

I also /believe/ there's at least one incredibly run-on sentence up
there that I've written, but I *know* that "can not" is one word. Ya'd
thank thayed a toleded ol' 'bert that at the fanschy prep skool he
attended. ;o)

--
Curt

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 7th 06, 01:56 PM
In article >,
"Bill" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> >> Polite :o)
> >
> > Right! <g>
>
> Cite! :o/
>
> Bill

Fight? ;-D
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Bill
October 7th 06, 02:27 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Bill" > wrote:
>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

>> > Right! <g>
>>
>> Cite! :o/
>>
> Fight? ;-D

Tonight? :os

Bill

Curt James
October 7th 06, 02:38 PM
Robert Schuh wrote:
[...]

> Listen Skippy, I went to one of the most prestigious
> prep schools in the US and I am sure just my English
> SAT scores were higher than your combined scores
> were, so your claims of my "stupidity" are unfounded
> and basically childish.

And you know a thing or two about childish, don't you, Robert Schuh?

Oops. Almost forgot. Ol' 'bert's got me kf'ed - the Internet equivalent
of putting your hands over your ears and humming.

Imo, you're the true coward here, 'bert. Your chant of real name, real
name and on and on about that prestigious prep school and your dusty
SAT score. There's a new one out, so if you're going to use that for
"ammo" then perhaps you should update, pal.

Best review though as your reading comprehension seems to have taken
what I'm guessing is a significant dip. Shute's comment, from my
perspective, was not meant as a physical challenge but rather
commentary on your perception of the tiniest criticism as an "attack".

You called Monica Starr an ignorant bitch. You called DZ an anonymous
coward. You consider the mention of your computer and its status as an
attack. And you obviously have a serious issue with the whole Internet
privacy attempts or choices to conceal an identity from wide
dissemination as some kind of personal lack of integrity, but you see
none of this as a failing on your part.

Odd. But, yeah, coming from you, Robert Schuh, not surprising.

I must disagree with the good Mr. Hudson. No ovation from me, Charles,
but how about a nice golf clap? HAGW, my friend. :o)

--
Curt

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 7th 06, 04:04 PM
In article >,
"Bill" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> >> Cite! :o/
> >>
> > Fight? ;-D
>
> Tonight? :os
>
> Bill

Looks dat way...

You win! ;-)

Might makes right?
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Bill
October 7th 06, 05:22 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Bill" > wrote:
>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

>> > Fight? ;-D
>>
>> Tonight? :os
>>
>> Bill
>
> Looks dat way...
>
> You win! ;-)

Delight!

> Might makes right?

contrite fright.. :o(

That's it, I give up too.. :o)

Bill

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 7th 06, 05:25 PM
In article >,
"Bill" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> >> Tonight? :os
> >>
> >> Bill
> >
> > Looks dat way...
> >
> > You win! ;-)
>
> Delight!
>

> > Might makes right?
>
> contrite fright.. :o(
>

> That's it, I give up too.. :o)
>
> Bill

<smiles>

Was fun while it lasted... ;-D

Lessee...

Bite, Height, Kite, Light, Night, Sight, Tight, Wight,

Went thru the alphabet and left out those that were already used. :-)

Can you think of any others? <lol>

Om ->Word game lover..... (so far I've trounced anyone that has
challenged me to "Boggle", and I'm not bad at Scrabble).
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Bill
October 7th 06, 06:22 PM
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Bill" > wrote:
>
>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

>> > Looks dat way...
>> >
>> > You win! ;-)
>>
>> Delight!
>>

>> > Might makes right?
>>
>> contrite fright.. :o(
>>

>> That's it, I give up too.. :o)
>>
>> Bill
>
> <smiles>
>
> Was fun while it lasted... ;-D
>
> Lessee...
>
> Bite, Height, Kite, Light, Night, Sight, Tight, Wight,
>
> Went thru the alphabet and left out those that were already used. :-)
>
> Can you think of any others? <lol>

I got Blight, Byte, Despite, Flight, Knight, Plight, Slight, Sleight, Sprite

Hey, I just found this...

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=right&org1=syl&typeofrhyme=perfect&org2=sl

Perfect for when I compose my next (first) hit song...

Bill

Bill
October 7th 06, 06:24 PM
"Shute" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:35:43 GMT, "Bill" > wrote:
>

>>Actually, if I remember correctly, Netscape bundled a web browser, and
>>email
>>client, a newsreader and possibly a html editor in the same software
>>release.
>>
>>I also seem to remember that the Newsreader had a perfectly acceptable
>>interface for skimming and sending news messages.
>
> That depends on what you consider acceptable. I recall it purging any
> messages which are no longer on the server even if they are already
> downloaded. It has no clue how to combine attachments and certainly
> cannot read certain kinds. It stored all your data in the program
> files directory with no security at all. So if other people use your
> computer they have access to all your email. I am sure there are a
> lot of other things wrong with it but just one of those is enough for
> me not to use it.

That and the fact you thought it was just a web browser :o)

Bill

OmManiPadmeOmelet
October 7th 06, 06:25 PM
In article >,
"Bill" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> >> Delight!

> >> contrite fright.. :o(
> >>

> >> That's it, I give up too.. :o)
> >>
> >> Bill
> >
> > <smiles>
> >
> > Was fun while it lasted... ;-D
> >
> > Lessee...
> >
> > Bite, Height, Kite, Light, Night, Sight, Tight, Wight,
> >
> > Went thru the alphabet and left out those that were already used. :-)
> >
> > Can you think of any others? <lol>
> >

> I got Blight, Byte, Despite, Flight, Knight, Plight, Slight, Sleight, Sprite

Ok, you got 9 to my 8. That's numerically a winner. Well done!

> Hey, I just found this...
>
> http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=right&org1=syl&typeofrhyme=perfect&o
> rg2=sl

That was cheating dude. ;-) I did it on my own and I've been up since 8
pm last night!

> Perfect for when I compose my next (first) hit song...
>
> Bill

Cool website, bookmarked, thanks!
When I used to wright poetry, I did use a Thesaurus...
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Curt James
October 7th 06, 07:46 PM
Bill wrote:
> "Shute" wrote
> > "Bill" wrote:
> >
> >>Actually, if I remember correctly, Netscape bundled a web
> >>browser, and email client, a newsreader and possibly a
> >>html editor in the same software release.
> >>
> >>I also seem to remember that the Newsreader had a perfectly
> >>acceptable interface for skimming and sending news messages.
> >
> > That depends on what you consider acceptable. I recall it <snip>
> > I am sure there are a lot of other things wrong with it but just one
> > of those is enough for me not to use it.
>
> That and the fact you thought it was just a web browser :o)

Bill, I won't dispute your statement that it's "perfectly acceptable
interface for skimming and sending news messages," but can you explain
- if you've witnessed the phenomenon - Schuh's propensity for including
string after string of html gobbledygook at the end of many of his
posts?

--
Curt

David
October 7th 06, 09:03 PM
"Shute" > wrote in message
> [...]
>>around
>>all day long thinking about what news reader to use and really worry that
>>I will
>>be judged by anonymous dolts in Usenet because of it. :-) I suggest you
>>get some
>>better material. I know, how about something on topic to the newsgroup?
>>Well, we
>>know you won't go there because I highly doubt you know the first thing
>>about
>>diet, training, bodybuilding or powerlifting.
>
> All getting to Stanford says is your mommy and daddy had lots of
> money. I guess that explains alot. Your just spoiled little rich kid
> used to having his way and crying when don't get it. I seriously
> doubt you English scores are better than my whole SAT. My math alone
> was something like 86 percentile. And as bad as my verbabl was it was

there is nothing wrong with your verbabble. babble is babble

Bill
October 7th 06, 09:36 PM
"Curt James" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Bill wrote:

>> > That depends on what you consider acceptable. I recall it <snip>
>> > I am sure there are a lot of other things wrong with it but just one
>> > of those is enough for me not to use it.
>>
>> That and the fact you thought it was just a web browser :o)
>
> Bill, I won't dispute your statement that it's "perfectly acceptable
> interface for skimming and sending news messages," but can you explain
> - if you've witnessed the phenomenon - Schuh's propensity for including
> string after string of html gobbledygook at the end of many of his
> posts?

I've not noticed, probably because my current reader will render html or
plain text without trouble, but I seem to remember that you could set it up
post html'ized (have I just invented a word?) or plain text to newsgroups.

It's possible he's got it set up to render html and your reader doesn't cope
with it?

To be honest, I don't pretend to be some uber-geek about this stuff, I'm
sure with a bit of prompting people would queue up to show you how
much cleverer they are than me ;o)

Bill

David
October 7th 06, 11:03 PM
"Shute" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 06:03:17 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>there is nothing wrong with your verbabble. babble is babble
>
> Where you expecting something different in a newsgroup?

lol!