PDA

View Full Version : A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien

October 2nd 06, 01:44 PM
>From time to time this has to be reposted as it truly reflects reality.
Though we cannot simply kill these illegals, at this time, we can work
for better border control and deportation.

ted

chief
October 2nd 06, 02:48 PM
who are these 'illegal aliens'?, mate
if you mean me, Carlos Ruiz, I assure you i have a passport

chief
October 2nd 06, 02:51 PM
who are these 'illegal aliens'?, mate
if you mean me, Carlos Ruiz, I assure you i have a passport

Lachlan - Grand Exalted Most High King and Emperor of All the Universe
October 2nd 06, 03:52 PM
> wrote in message
ps.com...
> >From time to time this has to be reposted as it truly reflects reality.
> Though we cannot simply kill these illegals, at this time, we can work
> for better border control and deportation.
>
> ted

May the lord have mercy on your soul.

*Anarcissie*
October 2nd 06, 03:52 PM
chief wrote:
> who are these 'illegal aliens'?, mate
> if you mean me, Carlos Ruiz, I assure you i have a passport

You are replying to a troll or a racist spammer. The best thing to
do is to ignore the message. If you must write something, write to
the spammer's ISP and complain about the spam (off-topic
racial propaganda).

rigger
October 2nd 06, 04:22 PM
wrote:
> >From time to time this has to be reposted as it truly reflects reality.
> Though we cannot simply kill these illegals, at this time, we can work
> for better border control and deportation.
>
> ted

If the illegal is dead then WE have to pay to bury him or her. How is
this better?

dennis
in nca

The Rifleman
October 4th 06, 10:34 AM
I'm sure the native americans feel exactly the same way about the whites.

> wrote in message
ps.com...
> >From time to time this has to be reposted as it truly reflects reality.
> Though we cannot simply kill these illegals, at this time, we can work
> for better border control and deportation.
>
> ted

Chas
October 4th 06, 03:54 PM
"The Rifleman" > wrote
> I'm sure the native americans feel exactly the same way about the whites.

Nah- we actually brought stuff they needed.
We didn't conquer them with a firearm, we did it with a cast-iron cooking
pot and some glass beads. After the women saw those, they would have done
*anything* to acquire them.
The horse culture would never have existed; weaving, metal-work, hunting
buffalo,......

Chas

The Rifleman
October 4th 06, 07:59 PM
"Chas" > wrote in message
. ..
> "The Rifleman" > wrote
>> I'm sure the native americans feel exactly the same way about the whites.
>
> Nah- we actually brought stuff they needed.
> We didn't conquer them with a firearm, we did it with a cast-iron cooking
> pot and some glass beads. After the women saw those, they would have done
> *anything* to acquire them.
> The horse culture would never have existed; weaving, metal-work, hunting
> buffalo,......
>
> Chas
>Typhus, cholera, measles, mumps, rubella, and failure to honour the
>treaties.

Chas
October 4th 06, 08:37 PM
"The Rifleman" > wrote
>>Typhus, cholera, measles, mumps, rubella,

And took home grievous diseases as well- the big one was from the deliberate
infection of Columbus' sailors by the Taino people. It's usually called
'syphilis' (although maybe a misnomer), and killed some 16M people in Europe
in the following 20 years or so.
And the big killer-epidemic that wiped out a huge percentage of the
amerindian population was in the mid-13th century.

>......and failure to honour the
>>treaties.

'Treaties' were very flexible to indians- treaties binding on some, were not
binding on others. Treaties between tribes were
modified/broken/re-negotiated constantly.
And, admittedly, the whole period was one of government graft and
corruption- as an example; the small-pox infected blankets given to indian
tribes were originally supposed to be re-issued to our own troops. It is
only that the quartermaster in charge gave the 'least' of the blankets to
the indian agents, not that they were trying to infect them.
There's enough history to go around, buddy.
--
Chas
Do the Right Thing!

Mike Sigman
October 9th 06, 06:35 PM
"Chas" > wrote in message
. ..
> "The Rifleman" > wrote
>>>Typhus, cholera, measles, mumps, rubella,
>
> And took home grievous diseases as well- the big one was from the
> deliberate infection of Columbus' sailors by the Taino people. It's
> usually called 'syphilis' (although maybe a misnomer), and killed some 16M
> people in Europe in the following 20 years or so.
> And the big killer-epidemic that wiped out a huge percentage of the
> amerindian population was in the mid-13th century.

Yo, Chas. Unfortunately the syphillis plague from the New World has been
disproven. They've found european bodies with syphyillis from before
Columbus' time. End of that one, although it was a good one, for many
years.

Mike

Chas
October 9th 06, 07:31 PM
"Mike Sigman" > wrote
>> And took home grievous diseases as well- the big one was from the
>> deliberate infection of Columbus' sailors by the Taino people. It's
>> usually called 'syphilis' (although maybe a misnomer), and killed some
>> 16M people in Europe in the following 20 years or so.
> Yo, Chas. Unfortunately the syphillis plague from the New World has been
> disproven. They've found european bodies with syphyillis from before
> Columbus' time. End of that one, although it was a good one, for many
> years.

That's why I said 'maybe a misnomer'.
There is no doubt that the Taino deliberately infected Columbus' men with a
venereal disease by confining their contact to a small compound populated by
diseased women exiled from the villages.
The disease may not have been 'syphilis', per se- although that name has
been used for it. At the time, they just called it 'pox'.
That disease infected a *lot* of people- whether it was known prior to that
or not. It may have been a stronger strain, or whatever- like the SEAsian
version of the clap.
It may well have been the same disease that swept NAmerica in the 13th cent.
and killed off close to 75% (some estimate) of the amerindian population
coast to coast.

Chas