PDA

View Full Version : Re: Supplement Advice

Robert Schuh
October 3rd 06, 06:32 AM
Shute wrote:

> I am rounding in on my target after dropping 40 pounds. I was
> thinking about supplements during my builk up plan since so many
> people seem to take them. I was in GNC and they got enough whey
> powder to fill my entire apartment so take it that is quite popular.
> So what works and what doesn't? Which ones have addictive qualities
> or side effects like drugs do? I take it alot of this stuff either
> does nothing or has a lot of negative effects on the body.
>
> The whey powder sounds like the most sensible thing to try first. Not
> really sure how much I need if I already eat a fair amount of meat.

There is nothing over the counter that has any addictive property as far
as food supplements go.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

David Cohen
October 3rd 06, 07:17 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote

> There is nothing over the counter that has any addictive property as far
> as food supplements go.

Is chocolate a supplement?

David
"Hello, my name is David, and I'm an addict."