PDA

View Full Version : Crap Website Designer - AKA Shuch,Robert


Ken
October 3rd 06, 11:42 AM
Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in Robert Schuh's
beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned
arguments), I must qualify Robert's character, his sources, and even
his personal frame of mind towards me. First, the misinformation:
Robert suggests that everyone and everything discriminates against him
-- including the writing on the bathroom stalls.

Where the heck did he come up with that? You know the answer, don't
you? You probably also know that if he wants to be taken seriously, he
should counter the arguments in this post with facts, not illogical
panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Finally, this has been a good
deal of reading, and indisputably difficult reading at that. Still, I
hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Robert Schuh's
equivocations do not come without a price.

P.S Your drums are ****.

Bear
October 3rd 06, 12:41 PM
"Ken" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in Robert Schuh's
> beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned
> arguments), I must qualify Robert's character, his sources, and even
> his personal frame of mind towards me. First, the misinformation:
> Robert suggests that everyone and everything discriminates against him
> -- including the writing on the bathroom stalls.
>
> Where the heck did he come up with that? You know the answer, don't
> you? You probably also know that if he wants to be taken seriously, he
> should counter the arguments in this post with facts, not illogical
> panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Finally, this has been a good
> deal of reading, and indisputably difficult reading at that. Still, I
> hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Robert Schuh's
> equivocations do not come without a price.
>
> P.S Your drums are ****.
>
What is it with you! Do you get off on provocation?

Charles
October 3rd 06, 02:02 PM
On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:41:36 +0100, "Bear" >
wrote:

>
>"Ken" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in Robert Schuh's
>> beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned
>> arguments), I must qualify Robert's character, his sources, and even
>> his personal frame of mind towards me. First, the misinformation:
>> Robert suggests that everyone and everything discriminates against him
>> -- including the writing on the bathroom stalls.
>>
>> Where the heck did he come up with that? You know the answer, don't
>> you? You probably also know that if he wants to be taken seriously, he
>> should counter the arguments in this post with facts, not illogical
>> panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Finally, this has been a good
>> deal of reading, and indisputably difficult reading at that. Still, I
>> hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Robert Schuh's
>> equivocations do not come without a price.
>>
>> P.S Your drums are ****.
>>
>What is it with you! Do you get off on provocation?
>

You say that as though it were a rare occurrence on Usenet! ;o)

sean
October 3rd 06, 05:36 PM
why are you posting on this ng
go away and bug someone else

Robert Schuh
October 4th 06, 09:32 AM
Ken wrote:

> Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in Robert Schuh's
> beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned
> arguments), I must qualify Robert's character, his sources, and even
> his personal frame of mind towards me. First, the misinformation:
> Robert suggests that everyone and everything discriminates against him
> -- including the writing on the bathroom stalls.
>
> Where the heck did he come up with that? You know the answer, don't
> you? You probably also know that if he wants to be taken seriously, he
> should counter the arguments in this post with facts, not illogical
> panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Finally, this has been a good
> deal of reading, and indisputably difficult reading at that. Still, I
> hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Robert Schuh's
> equivocations do not come without a price.
>
> P.S Your drums are ****.

I just love how any anonymous coward thinks he knows the first thing about
drums or web sites? It does not matter as you are not a customer anyway.
You are just an anonymous coward who does nothing but talk ****. Get a
****ing life.


--
Robert Schuh
"Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Graham2
October 4th 06, 09:53 AM
"Robert Schuh" > wrote in message
...
> Ken wrote:
>
>> Before I can focus on the ignorance that abounds in Robert Schuh's
>> beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned
>> arguments), I must qualify Robert's character, his sources, and even
>> his personal frame of mind towards me. First, the misinformation:
>> Robert suggests that everyone and everything discriminates against him
>> -- including the writing on the bathroom stalls.
>>
>> Where the heck did he come up with that? You know the answer, don't
>> you? You probably also know that if he wants to be taken seriously, he
>> should counter the arguments in this post with facts, not illogical
>> panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Finally, this has been a good
>> deal of reading, and indisputably difficult reading at that. Still, I
>> hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Robert Schuh's
>> equivocations do not come without a price.
>>
>> P.S Your drums are ****.
>
> I just love how any anonymous coward thinks he knows the first thing about
> drums or web sites? It does not matter as you are not a customer anyway.
> You are just an anonymous coward who does nothing but talk ****. Get a
> ****ing life.
>
>
> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/
>

Maybe if you didn't keep rising to the bait each time, they'd get bored and
leave you alone.
Just my tuppennyworth.

Graham

Bully
October 4th 06, 07:42 PM
Ken wrote:

[...blah...]

http://www.mrpregnant.com/

--
Bully
Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Lordy.UK
October 4th 06, 08:54 PM
> I just love how any anonymous coward thinks he knows the first
> thing about drums or web sites? It does not matter as you are
> not a customer anyway. You are just an anonymous coward

Chris "Ken" Stevens is not anonymous, his details have been posted
several times and he would be happy, if not delighted, for you to go
around to his address so he can personallyš beat the living **** out of
you.

In fact, he thinks you're a meatheaded yellow-bellied sack of **** and he
reckons he could have you with one hand tied behind his back˛ so I'd make
it your priority, if not your duty, to pay him a visit.

The only problem is, if he get's wind that you're coming he'll send his
mum to answer the door.



--
Lordy.UK

˛ By personally, I mean he can personally ask his friends to
do it for him (we've only got his word for it he has any tho).

˛ It's actually firmly planted round his cock as he
tugs away getting his jollies on here, but you
know - tomayto tomarto and all that ****.

Mike
October 4th 06, 09:11 PM
"Lordy.UK" > wrote in message
. ..
> I just love how any anonymous coward thinks he knows the first
> thing about drums or web sites? It does not matter as you are
> not a customer anyway. You are just an anonymous coward

Chris "Ken" Stevens is not anonymous, his details have been posted
several times and he would be happy, if not delighted, for you to go
around to his address so he can personallyš beat the living **** out of
you.

In fact, he thinks you're a meatheaded yellow-bellied sack of **** and he
reckons he could have you with one hand tied behind his back˛ so I'd make
it your priority, if not your duty, to pay him a visit.

The only problem is, if he get's wind that you're coming he'll send his
mum to answer the door.



--
Lordy.UK

.................................................. ............

Not seen much of him/her of late. Do you think he/she has got the message
that he/she is a waster?

OR, he/she is still working out a quote to repair all the welds on the Forth
Railway Bridge. I bet he/she thinks those lumps are spots of rust coming
through ;-))))

Mike

DanTXD
October 4th 06, 10:43 PM
"Bully" > wrote in message
...
> Ken wrote:
>
> [...blah...]
>
> http://www.mrpregnant.com/
>

http://www.ceilingcat.com

--
Dan - on his PC

Sandy Nuts
October 5th 06, 03:37 AM
"DanTXD" > wrote in message
...
> "Bully" > wrote in message
> ...
>> Ken wrote:
>>
>> [...blah...]
>>
>> http://www.mrpregnant.com/
>>
>
> http://www.ceilingcat.com

"Hello Dell? Yes - one new keyboard, please."

Robert Schuh
October 6th 06, 03:47 AM
"Lordy.UK" wrote:

> > I just love how any anonymous coward thinks he knows the first
> > thing about drums or web sites? It does not matter as you are
> > not a customer anyway. You are just an anonymous coward
>
> Chris "Ken" Stevens is not anonymous,

Well Mr. ****, I don't sit around and do Google searches on dolts like you
and this ****, so I only see him using his fake pussy name, just like you do.

> his details have been posted
> several times and he would be happy, if not delighted, for you to go
> around to his address so he can personallyš beat the living **** out of
> you.

You know I just LOVE when these Internet "tough" guys talk ****. You know
good and well this clown would not be "beating the living ****" out of
anyone. Are you telling me that this guy would be up to these things? #1, the
possibility of losing his life, #2, committing a felony and going to prison,
#3, if he had any money, losing a **** load in a civil case etc., etc. With
what I have been through in my life, this **** could not even make me flinch,
let alone do any damage, so keep you fantasies coming. This guy is nothing
but a room temperature IQ moron who likes to talk **** because I am able to
address him with facts instead of libel and innuendo. All you seem to be able
to do is post fantasies, so what have you really added to this topic?

>
>
> In fact, he thinks you're a meatheaded yellow-bellied sack of **** and he
> reckons he could have you with one hand tied behind his back˛ so I'd make
> it your priority, if not your duty, to pay him a visit.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. If I had a ****ing penny for each time I read a
threat about some Internet tough guy, I could buy and sell Bill Gates 30X
over.

>
> The only problem is, if he get's wind that you're coming he'll send his
> mum to answer the door.
>
> --
> Lordy.UK
>

All I can guess is that this guy is your hero or something, but I would just
LOVE to know why you think this guy is the second coming of Chuck Liddell??
Butch up a bit and PLEASE try to get your wild imagination under control.



--
Robert Schuh
"Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Curt James
October 6th 06, 04:59 AM
Robert Schuh cross-posted to uk.rec.cars.modifications,
uk.rec.cars.maintenance, uk.rec.bodybuilding:

[...]

> Well Mr. ****, <snip> dolts like you and this ****, <snip>
> fake pussy name,
[...]

> You know I just LOVE when these Internet "tough" guys talk ****.
> You know good and well this clown would not be "beating the living
> ****" out of anyone. <snip> this **** could not even make me flinch,
> let alone do any damage, so keep you fantasies coming. This guy
> is nothing but a room temperature IQ moron who likes to talk ****
> because I <snip> All you seem to be able to do is post fantasies,
> so what have you really added to this topic?
[...]

> Blah, blah, blah, blah. If I had a ****ing penny for each time I

For each time you invited people to... visit MFW? Because that's what
your little tirade could be considered, 'bert.

> Butch up a bit and PLEASE try to get your wild imagination <snip>

Is it my wild imagination or does Sc(Huh???) not have an effing clue?

Yeah, glad you've never invited anyone to this ng, pal.

Who has a "room temperature IQ"? ;o)

--
Curt

Dave Plowman (News)
October 6th 06, 11:37 AM
In article >,
Robert Schuh > wrote:
> All I can guess is that this guy is your hero or something,

You're not well versed in irony, then?

--


Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Lordy.UK
October 7th 06, 02:07 PM
> You know I just LOVE when these Internet "tough" guys talk ****.

I can tell by the emulation contained within your posts.

> You know good and well this clown would not be "beating the
> living ****" out of anyone.

No. Really. You don't say.

How the hell am I supposed to have fun winding up meatheads if they're
too stupid to even understand basic needling. I mean, for God's sake -
even Ken understands it, and he's as thick as pig****.

> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd

No point being "herd" if you can't understand the words.


--
Lordy.UK

Curt James
October 7th 06, 07:56 PM
Shute wrote:
> "Curt James" wrote:
>
> >Is it my wild imagination or does Sc(Huh???) not have an
> >effing clue?
> >
> >Yeah, glad you've never invited anyone to this ng, pal.
> >
> >Who has a "room temperature IQ"? ;o)
>
> I like how he is going to prosecute and sue the troll. I can
> just picture this guy in court with 35 inch arms crying about
> some 12 year old making fun of his website.

heh :oD

Have you seen the movie Napolean Dynamite?

Schuh reminds me of the uncle who kept rattling on about his high
school football glory days.

Yo, 'bert, just give the whole Mr. Phoenix, 9th (or whatever) place at
Nationals, 26-inch waist, and "I had a 20-inch pumped bicep, my
girlfriend was Jackie Paisley and my wrists were even smaller than her
wrists" crap a rest, wouldja?

THANKS, PAL!

--
Curt