PDA

View Full Version : Supplements UK

sirio84
October 3rd 06, 12:02 PM
hey everyone!
Can anyone give me some tips on where to buy cheap supplements in the
UK?

So far I used to buy them on ebay, which relatively cheap compared to
other shops..However if I buy them from the states it is even cheaper!
Thats why I think that there must be some cheap retailer here in the
UK..as products should not be that expensive!

Anyone can help me out?

Bully
October 3rd 06, 12:20 PM
sirio84 wrote:
> hey everyone!
> Can anyone give me some tips on where to buy cheap supplements in the
> UK?
>
> So far I used to buy them on ebay, which relatively cheap compared to
> other shops..However if I buy them from the states it is even cheaper!
> Thats why I think that there must be some cheap retailer here in the
> UK..as products should not be that expensive!
>
> Anyone can help me out?

What exactly are you looking for? Something like Vasopro Eph you can only
get from the States & certainly DHEA is cheaper from the States but most
other supps can be sourced cheaper in the UK, e.g. www.myprotein.co.uk

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

sirio84
October 3rd 06, 12:23 PM
Hey bully!!

thx a lot for your quick reply..im checking the websites you gave me
right now!
the products i am lookin for are mainly BSN NO explode, and Optimum
100% Whey and some tribulus too.

It would cost me less buying them from bodybuilding.com plus 40$
shipping, than actually buying them here.. quite strange, isnt it?

Bully wrote:
> sirio84 wrote:
> > hey everyone!
> > Can anyone give me some tips on where to buy cheap supplements in the
> > UK?
> >
> > So far I used to buy them on ebay, which relatively cheap compared to
> > other shops..However if I buy them from the states it is even cheaper!
> > Thats why I think that there must be some cheap retailer here in the
> > UK..as products should not be that expensive!
> >
> > Anyone can help me out?
>
> What exactly are you looking for? Something like Vasopro Eph you can only
> get from the States & certainly DHEA is cheaper from the States but most
> other supps can be sourced cheaper in the UK, e.g. www.myprotein.co.uk
>
> --
> Bully
> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
>
> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
> matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Tom Anderson
October 3rd 06, 01:39 PM
On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, sirio84 wrote:

> the products i am lookin for are mainly BSN NO explode, and Optimum 100%
> Whey and some tribulus too.

These guys are pretty good for whey:

http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/

It's not your favourite brand, but whey is whey. Labels won't make you
stronger.

Branded stuff here:

http://www.cheapuksupplements.co.uk/

Although since neither NO Explode nor Tribulus extract will actually make
you stronger, you might as well spend your money on some nice steak
instead:

http://www.meatcity.co.uk/

tom

--
Whose house? Run's house!

Bully
October 3rd 06, 02:26 PM
sirio84 wrote:
> Hey bully!!
>
> thx a lot for your quick reply..im checking the websites you gave me
> right now!
> the products i am lookin for are mainly BSN NO explode,

Why???

> and Optimum 100% Whey

Just order some generic whey, it will be a lot cheaper.

> and some tribulus too.

Why???

> It would cost me less buying them from bodybuilding.com plus 40$
> shipping, than actually buying them here.. quite strange, isnt it?
>
> Bully wrote:
>> sirio84 wrote:
>>> hey everyone!
>>> Can anyone give me some tips on where to buy cheap supplements in
>>> the UK?
>>>
>>> So far I used to buy them on ebay, which relatively cheap compared
>>> to other shops..However if I buy them from the states it is even
>>> cheaper! Thats why I think that there must be some cheap retailer
>>> here in the UK..as products should not be that expensive!
>>>
>>> Anyone can help me out?
>>
>> What exactly are you looking for? Something like Vasopro Eph you can
>> only get from the States & certainly DHEA is cheaper from the States
>> but most other supps can be sourced cheaper in the UK, e.g.
>> www.myprotein.co.uk
>>
>> --
>> Bully
>> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
>>
>> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
>> matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

sirio84
October 3rd 06, 04:04 PM
u think bns no explode, optimum 100 whey and tribulus are not good /
useless?

Bully wrote:
> sirio84 wrote:
> > Hey bully!!
> >
> > thx a lot for your quick reply..im checking the websites you gave me
> > right now!
> > the products i am lookin for are mainly BSN NO explode,
>
> Why???
>
> > and Optimum 100% Whey
>
> Just order some generic whey, it will be a lot cheaper.
>
> > and some tribulus too.
>
> Why???
>

> > It would cost me less buying them from bodybuilding.com plus 40$
> > shipping, than actually buying them here.. quite strange, isnt it?
> >
> > Bully wrote:

> >> What exactly are you looking for? Something like Vasopro Eph you can
> >> only get from the States & certainly DHEA is cheaper from the States
> >> but most other supps can be sourced cheaper in the UK, e.g.
> >> www.myprotein.co.uk
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bully
> >> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
> >>
> >> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
> >> matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
>

> --
> Bully
> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
>
> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
> matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Bully
October 3rd 06, 04:27 PM
sirio84 wrote:
> u think bns no explode, optimum 100 whey and tribulus are not good /
> useless?
>
> Bully wrote:
>> sirio84 wrote:
>>> Hey bully!!
>>>
>>> thx a lot for your quick reply..im checking the websites you gave me
>>> right now!
>>> the products i am lookin for are mainly BSN NO explode,
>>
>> Why???
>>
>>> and Optimum 100% Whey
>>
>> Just order some generic whey, it will be a lot cheaper.
>>
>>> and some tribulus too.
>>
>> Why???
>>

>>> It would cost me less buying them from bodybuilding.com plus 40$
>>> shipping, than actually buying them here.. quite strange, isnt it?

>> --
>> Bully
>> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
>>
>> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
>> matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

I have yet to hear any evidence that either NO or Trib are anything but
snake oil. Whey is whey [pretty much] regardless of who packages/markets it.

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

sirio84
October 3rd 06, 04:32 PM
it worked for me last year!
or maybe it was just placebo effect.. but i grew!

Bully wrote:
> sirio84 wrote:
> > u think bns no explode, optimum 100 whey and tribulus are not good /
> > useless?
> >
> > Bully wrote:

> >> Why???

> >> Just order some generic whey, it will be a lot cheaper.

> >> Why???

> >> --
> >> Bully
> >> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
> >>
> >> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
> >> matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
>
> I have yet to hear any evidence that either NO or Trib are anything but
> snake oil. Whey is whey [pretty much] regardless of who packages/markets it.
>
> --
> Bully
> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
>
> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
> matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Bully
October 3rd 06, 05:58 PM
sirio84 wrote:
> it worked for me last year!
> or maybe it was just placebo effect.. but i grew!
>

> Bully wrote:
>> sirio84 wrote:
>>> u think bns no explode, optimum 100 whey and tribulus are not good /
>>> useless?

>> I have yet to hear any evidence that either NO or Trib are anything
>> but snake oil. Whey is whey [pretty much] regardless of who
>> packages/markets it.
>>
>> --
>> Bully
>> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
>>
>> "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
>> matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

What did?