PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cutting back on Arm Exercises

Tom Anderson
October 3rd 06, 01:47 PM
On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Shute wrote:

> I have heard some people mention they don't train their upper arms
> directly at all. I am curios how many agree with that.

I don't do direct arm work: between bench presses, bent-over rows,
shoulder presses, upright rows, dips and front pulldowns, i reckon my bis
and tris do enough already. I can't say i have hyoooge arms, but then i
don't have hyoooge anything, and i reckon my arms are keeping up with the
rest of me.

Incidentally, PROOF that dips are good for chest development:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2002/dipmachine1.jpg

tom

--
Whose house? Run's house!