PDA

View Full Version : Re: Halloween: Frenzied Crowd of 25 Blacks Savagely Beat 3 White Girls

November 6th 06, 11:20 AM
wrote:
> [...]
> said.
>
> "If it wasn't for that guy, honestly, I don't think these two would be
> here today," Michelle said.
>
> Shortly after the attack, police arrested 10 juveniles on a charge of
> felony hate crimes, including counts for assault with a deadly weapon,
> battery and robbery.
>
> Some of the 10 youths - nine girls and one boy ranging in age from 12
> to 17 - were found wearing the victim's earrings - which were ripped
> from their flesh - and had Lauren's cell phone.
>
> Others still at large
>
> The victims were able to identify all 10 but said there are several
> others who participated who remain at large. They estimated that at
> least 25 people took part in the attack, while witnesses who live on
> the block told police the crowd looked to have between 30 and 40
> people.
>
> "I heard these thumping sounds and all these people yelling "F---
> whites, f--- whites!" said one resident who witnessed the attack.
>
> She spoke on condition of anonymity, fearing the assailants might
> return to her neighborhood and attack her and other witnesses.
>
> "I have such mixed feelings," she added. "I'm so ashamed that I didn't
> try to run out there and stop them, but it was terrifying."
>
> "I've never seen anything like that in my life," she added. "I can't
> even describe it. I'm still terrified."
>
> She said she called 911, along with several of her neighbors, and
> screamed frantically for help as a dispatcher tried to calm her down.
> North Division officers found the 10 youths not far from the scene of
> the crime in a grocery store parking lot.
>
> One girl's mother said she doesn't blame witnesses who were too
> frightened to intervene.
>
> And she and the other mothers said over and over how grateful they are
> to the man who saved their daughters' lives.
>
> "I can't imagine," Barbara said, her eyes shining with tears. "I can't
> imagine anyone doing that to another human being, or even an animal."
>
> Now the mothers are working with police and imploring the district
> attorney's office to prosecute the youths as adults and to seek the
> harshest sentences possible. They have raised $2,500 for a reward fund
> so far, and are taking more donations in the hope it will spur someone
> to turn those responsible in to authorities.
>
> Most of all, the girls and their mothers want the three men - who
> appeared to be in their early 20s - to be arrested.
>
> A team of detectives have been assigned to the case, and the police
> response has the victims and their families confident that the men will
> soon be found.
>
> Anyone with information about the suspects or the incident is urged to
> call police at the Youth Services Division, at (562) 570-1426, or
> Violent Crimes Division, at (562) 570-7250.
>
> "Anything anyone can do, please help," said one of the mothers. "These
> people ... they don't belong in society."

Negroes are a totally negative element in our society. Debate?

ted

Eris
November 6th 06, 04:53 PM
On 6 Nov 2006 03:20:18 -0800, wrote:

>Negroes are a totally negative element in our society. Debate?
>
>ted

Don't you folks worship Clarence Thomas?

Reg Guthrie Tipton Tourist Board
November 6th 06, 07:29 PM
Eris wrote:
> On 6 Nov 2006 03:20:18 -0800, wrote:
>
> >Negroes are a totally negative element in our society. Debate?
> >
> >ted
>
> Don't you folks worship Clarence Thomas?

Lol-ted just wished it was him

Beav
November 6th 06, 09:14 PM
> wrote in message, an absolute pile of ****e.

Not ONE of those mentioned in the article rode a motorbike Ted, so **** off
with your spam.

--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000
OMF# 19

BlkFreak
November 7th 06, 02:44 AM
IT's so reassuring to know white people are totally trustworty and law
abiding. Color = character.

On Nov 6, 3:20 am, wrote:
> [...]
> > so far, and are taking more donations in the hope it will spur someone
> > to turn those responsible in to authorities.
>
> > Most of all, the girls and their mothers want the three men - who
> > appeared to be in their early 20s - to be arrested.
>
> > A team of detectives have been assigned to the case, and the police
> > response has the victims and their families confident that the men will
> > soon be found.
>
> > Anyone with information about the suspects or the incident is urged to
> > call police at the Youth Services Division, at (562) 570-1426, or
> > Violent Crimes Division, at (562) 570-7250.
>
> > "Anything anyone can do, please help," said one of the mothers. "These
> > people ... they don't belong in society."
>
> > Tracy Manzer can be reached at or (562)
> > 499-1261.Negroes are a totally negative element in our society. Debate?

Keith Schiffner
November 7th 06, 05:02 AM
"Eris" > wrote in message
> On 6 Nov 2006 03:20:18 -0800,
> wrote:
>
>>Negroes are a totally negative element in our
>>society. Debate?
>>
>>ted
>
> Don't you folks worship Clarence Thomas?

Some of us worship at the church of Benz. ;^)

joanne
November 7th 06, 04:42 PM
> [email protected] wrote:

> Negroes are a totally negative element in our society. Debate?

Hrrm .. and yeah a black guy saved the white girls ... dont miss that
point ...

> In all, the attack lasted about 10 minutes, and it ended only when a
> Good Samaritan driving by the melee stopped and physically blocked the
> battered girls bodies while yanking the assailants off the victims.
> ** Maybe because he was also black**, or because he was so tall and strong,
> the group broke up and scattered to several cars and fled, the victims
> said. "If it wasn't for that guy, honestly, I don't think these two would be
> here today," Michelle said.

joanne