PDA

View Full Version : muscle loss during diet

determined
November 7th 06, 09:14 PM
I'm a 30 yr old woman recovering from the ravages of having a baby... I
guess that sounds a little dramatic, but that's how it feels! My goal is to
achieve 20-22% bodyfat. I do cardio 4 times a week, and weights 3 times a
week. My eating is clean. My goal obviously is to minimize muscle loss
during this time. I have had my bodyfat tested 3 times over the course of
about 4 months, and my ratio is about 3 lbs of fat to 1 lb of muscle. Is
this ok, or could I do better at minimizing the muscle loss?

Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the people
at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing, and that
I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight loss down to
..5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than 1lb a week. Do I
really need to eat more?

Edna Pearl
November 7th 06, 10:56 PM
"determined" > wrote in message
> I'm a 30 yr old woman recovering from the ravages of having a baby... I
> guess that sounds a little dramatic, but that's how it feels! My goal is
> to achieve 20-22% bodyfat. I do cardio 4 times a week, and weights 3
> times a week. My eating is clean. My goal obviously is to minimize
> muscle loss during this time. I have had my bodyfat tested 3 times over
> the course of about 4 months, and my ratio is about 3 lbs of fat to 1 lb
> of muscle. Is this ok, or could I do better at minimizing the muscle
> loss?
>
> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the people
> at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing, and
> that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight loss
> down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than 1lb a
> week. Do I really need to eat more?

Yes. :-) I just posted a response to you over at asd.

ep

Proctologically Violated©®
November 8th 06, 03:07 AM
Amazingly sage advice, esp. from a commercial gym.
They are correct.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"determined" > wrote in message
> I'm a 30 yr old woman recovering from the ravages of having a baby... I
> guess that sounds a little dramatic, but that's how it feels! My goal is
> to achieve 20-22% bodyfat. I do cardio 4 times a week, and weights 3
> times a week. My eating is clean. My goal obviously is to minimize
> muscle loss during this time. I have had my bodyfat tested 3 times over
> the course of about 4 months, and my ratio is about 3 lbs of fat to 1 lb
> of muscle. Is this ok, or could I do better at minimizing the muscle
> loss?
>
> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the people
> at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing, and
> that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight loss
> down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than 1lb a
> week. Do I really need to eat more?

Steve Freides
November 8th 06, 03:58 AM
"determined" > wrote in message
> I'm a 30 yr old woman recovering from the ravages of having a baby...
> I guess that sounds a little dramatic, but that's how it feels! My
> goal is to achieve 20-22% bodyfat. I do cardio 4 times a week, and
> weights 3 times a week. My eating is clean. My goal obviously is to
> minimize muscle loss during this time. I have had my bodyfat tested 3
> times over the course of about 4 months, and my ratio is about 3 lbs
> of fat to 1 lb of muscle. Is this ok, or could I do better at
> minimizing the muscle loss?
>
> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have
> been eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by
> the people at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm
> doing, and that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the
> weight loss down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing
> more than 1lb a week. Do I really need to eat more?

The slower you lose the extra weight, the more likely it is to stay off.
If you are losing 1 lb. per week, I would continue with your current
program until your weight loss slows or stops before changing anything.

Congrats on your progress thus far.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Andrzej Rosa
November 8th 06, 08:12 AM
Dnia 2006-11-07 determined napisał(a):
> week. My eating is clean. My goal obviously is to minimize muscle loss
> during this time. I have had my bodyfat tested 3 times over the course of
> about 4 months, and my ratio is about 3 lbs of fat to 1 lb of muscle. Is
> this ok, or could I do better at minimizing the muscle loss?

I remember reading about a study where people simply gained weight.
The ratio was 2 lb of fat to one pound of LBM, so you are doing better
than that. Slowing things down might be hypothetically best, but in
practice do what works. Makes no sense to fix obviously working
solution,

> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the people
> at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing, and that
> I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight loss down to
> .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than 1lb a week. Do I
> really need to eat more?

Maybe. 1 lb a week isn't drastic, so you might keep at what works.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

Pete
November 8th 06, 09:08 AM
"determined" > schreef:

> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the people
> at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing, and
> that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight loss
> down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than 1lb a
> week. Do I really need to eat more?

Hello, Betsy...

----
Pete

Pete
November 8th 06, 03:54 PM
"determined" > schreef:

> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the people
> at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing, and
> that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight loss
> down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than 1lb a
> week. Do I really need to eat more?

I think so.

A diet of 2500-3000 Kcal, mostly fat and carbs is excellent for preserving
lean body mass while trying to lose fat.

Stop doing cardio, and focus on heavy basic movements, for about 3 exercises
a day, 5 sets of 5 repetitions.
Focus on lower body and back muscles.

This kind of stimulation will get your body into this "fat burning while
retaining LBM-mode."

But it only works if you stop doing cardio and dramatically increase your
caloric intake.

----
Pete

Bill Eitner
November 8th 06, 04:54 PM
Pete wrote:
> "determined" > schreef:
>
>> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
>> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the people
>> at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing, and
>> that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight loss
>> down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than 1lb a
>> week. Do I really need to eat more?
>
> I think so.
>
> A diet of 2500-3000 Kcal, mostly fat and carbs is excellent for preserving
> lean body mass while trying to lose fat.
>
> Stop doing cardio, and focus on heavy basic movements, for about 3 exercises
> a day, 5 sets of 5 repetitions.
> Focus on lower body and back muscles.
>
> This kind of stimulation will get your body into this "fat burning while
> retaining LBM-mode."
>
> But it only works if you stop doing cardio and dramatically increase your
> caloric intake.
>
> ----
> Pete

I agree. Train like you want to build muscle at any cost
and let the diet strip the fat. To do that the cardio
has to go. As for the diet, experiment until you find
the calorie level and macronutrient ratio that works best
for you as an individual. My preference is cyclical
ketogenic (basically low carb with carb level modulated
to support heavy training).
--

Pete
November 8th 06, 06:13 PM
"determined" > schreef:

> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the people
> at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing, and
> that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight loss
> down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than 1lb a
> week. Do I really need to eat more?

You allready forgot what Lyle told you 3 years ago?

----
Pete

Steve Freides
November 8th 06, 07:39 PM
"DZ" > wrote in message
> Edna Pearl wrote:
>> "determined" wrote:
>>> I'm a 30 yr old woman recovering from the ravages of having a
>>> baby... I
>>> guess that sounds a little dramatic, but that's how it feels! My
>>> goal is
>>> to achieve 20-22% bodyfat. I do cardio 4 times a week, and weights
>>> 3
>>> times a week. My eating is clean. My goal obviously is to minimize
>>> muscle loss during this time. I have had my bodyfat tested 3 times
>>> over
>>> the course of about 4 months, and my ratio is about 3 lbs of fat to
>>> 1 lb
>>> of muscle. Is this ok, or could I do better at minimizing the
>>> muscle
>>> loss?
>>>
>>> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have
>>> been
>>> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the
>>> people
>>> at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing,
>>> and
>>> that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight
>>> loss
>>> down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than
>>> 1lb a
>>> week. Do I really need to eat more?
>>
>> Yes. :-) I just posted a response to you over at asd.
>
> Nearly all responses here suggested increase in calorie intake under
> the assumption that she wants to add muscle effectively.

Perhaps nearly all, but at least two of us have suggested she's doing
well and she should continue as she is.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

> But that's
> not the same as "minimizing muscle loss". Why is there a problem
> simply watching what happens with the body composition when the weight
> training is added? It's not like she'd wake up one day and all the
> muscle is gone.
>
> OTOH, all responses at a.s.d. were supporting the mistaken idea that
> at too low calories she'd go into the "starvation mode" - that she
> "would lose faster if she ate more". Does the metabolic rate decrease
> under starvation? Yes, but that is nearly completely accounted for by
> the decreased calorie intake and the resulting lower weight. Larger
> body exerts more heat, but not necessarily per pound of body mass. In
> any case, whatever metabolic adaptation may result, it cannot
> overcompensate the decrease in calorie intake. That have been studied
> in detail and discussed over and over, yet people somehow hold to the
> ideas they like.

Edna Pearl
November 8th 06, 09:02 PM
"DZ" > wrote in message
.. .
> Steve Freides > wrote:
>>>
>>> Nearly all responses here suggested increase in calorie intake under
>>> the assumption that she wants to add muscle effectively.
>>
>> Perhaps nearly all, but at least two of us have suggested she's doing
>> well and she should continue as she is.
>
> Since the number of responses cannot be a fractional number, "nearly
> all" implies AT LEAST one, with two being the next good
> possibility. Go back studying microtonalism in Ligeti :-)
>
> DZ

All I know is what I've seen; I don't and won't pretend to be a scientist.
:-) I suspect this person does, indeed, have some starvation mode issues
based on her long-term diet and exercise patterns. She has also mentioned
enough body-image issues that I am concerned about the possibility of a
borderline eating disorder. I'm more inclined to suggest that she eat than
not. To the extent that people who do profess to understand the
ever-changing scientific theories back me up on that, great, but I'm just
one voice among others on Usenet. I have more experience than some and less
experience than others when it comes to eating disorders, muscle building,
and weight loss, but, again, I don't pretend to be an expert (or, for that
matter, a die-hard fanatic about any way of eating or lifting).

http://www.trygve.com/mfw_faq.html#eattoloseweight
http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/displaysection.php?sid=4

Based on what I've read, I don't see how she can be as active as she is and
eat as few calories as she does, without burning up some muscle mass. If
that's the case, her cardio work-outs and calorie-deprivation would be
pushing her a step back in terms of muscle-growth and -retention for every
step forward she takes with muscle-building exercises (lifting). If she
could get some extra calories with EFA oil supplements and protein, it would
probably do her some good, and I don't see how it could do her any harm.

ep

Andrzej Rosa
November 8th 06, 09:35 PM
Dnia 2006-11-08 Edna Pearl napisał(a):

> not. To the extent that people who do profess to understand the
> ever-changing scientific theories

Scientific theories do not change (much).

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

determined
November 8th 06, 10:36 PM
"Edna Pearl" > wrote in message
> "DZ" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> Steve Freides > wrote:

>>> Perhaps nearly all, but at least two of us have suggested she's doing
>>> well and she should continue as she is.
>>
>> Since the number of responses cannot be a fractional number, "nearly
>> all" implies AT LEAST one, with two being the next good
>> possibility. Go back studying microtonalism in Ligeti :-)
>>
>> DZ
>
> All I know is what I've seen; I don't and won't pretend to be a scientist.
> :-) I suspect this person does, indeed, have some starvation mode issues
> based on her long-term diet and exercise patterns. She has also mentioned
> enough body-image issues that I am concerned about the possibility of a
> borderline eating disorder. I'm more inclined to suggest that she eat
> than not. To the extent that people who do profess to understand the
> ever-changing scientific theories back me up on that, great, but I'm just
> one voice among others on Usenet. I have more experience than some and
> less experience than others when it comes to eating disorders, muscle
> building, and weight loss, but, again, I don't pretend to be an expert
> (or, for that matter, a die-hard fanatic about any way of eating or
> lifting).

I definitely do not have an eating disorder. Yeah, I have your typical body
image issues, and some self esteem stuff going on, but I'm not doing
anything extreme. I enjoy eating too much, and so starvation or whatever
just really isn't an option for me.

determined
November 8th 06, 10:37 PM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> "determined" > schreef:
>
>> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
>> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the
>> people at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm doing,
>> and that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the weight
>> loss down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more than
>> 1lb a week. Do I really need to eat more?
>
> You allready forgot what Lyle told you 3 years ago?

God, was I talking about this 3 years ago? I guess I did forget...

Steve Freides
November 8th 06, 11:26 PM
"DZ" > wrote in message
.. .
> Steve Freides > wrote:

>>> Nearly all responses here suggested increase in calorie intake under
>>> the assumption that she wants to add muscle effectively.
>>
>> Perhaps nearly all, but at least two of us have suggested she's doing
>> well and she should continue as she is.
>
> Since the number of responses cannot be a fractional number, "nearly
> all" implies AT LEAST one, with two being the next good
> possibility. Go back studying microtonalism in Ligeti :-)
>
> DZ

Whatever ...

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Bully
November 9th 06, 06:52 AM
determined wrote:
> "Edna Pearl" > wrote in message
>> "DZ" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>>> Since the number of responses cannot be a fractional number, "nearly
>>> all" implies AT LEAST one, with two being the next good
>>> possibility. Go back studying microtonalism in Ligeti :-)
>>>
>>> DZ
>>
>> All I know is what I've seen; I don't and won't pretend to be a
>> scientist. :-) I suspect this person does, indeed, have some
>> starvation mode issues based on her long-term diet and exercise
>> patterns. She has also mentioned enough body-image issues that I am
>> concerned about the possibility of a borderline eating disorder. I'm more
>> inclined to suggest that she eat than not. To the extent
>> that people who do profess to understand the ever-changing
>> scientific theories back me up on that, great, but I'm just one
>> voice among others on Usenet. I have more experience than some and
>> less experience than others when it comes to eating disorders,
>> muscle building, and weight loss, but, again, I don't pretend to be
>> an expert (or, for that matter, a die-hard fanatic about any way of
>> eating or lifting).
>
> I definitely do not have an eating disorder. Yeah, I have your
> typical body image issues, and some self esteem stuff going on, but
> I'm not doing anything extreme. I enjoy eating too much, and so
> starvation or whatever just really isn't an option for me.

Edna is obviously a Usenet shrink.

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
November 9th 06, 09:58 AM
"determined" > schreef:

>>> Also, I am 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs at 26% bodyfat. I have been
>>> eating around 1200-1400 calories per day, but I've been told by the
>>> people at my gym that is much too low with the amt of exercise I'm
>>> doing, and that I should eat more to preserve muscle loss and slow the
>>> weight loss down to .5 of a lb per week. I am currently not losing more
>>> than 1lb a week. Do I really need to eat more?

>> You allready forgot what Lyle told you 3 years ago?

> God, was I talking about this 3 years ago? I guess I did forget...

I think you asked it more then once.

I also think a lot of guys over here were trying to help you.

----
Pete

Pete
November 9th 06, 03:32 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

>> I definitely do not have an eating disorder. Yeah, I have your
>> typical body image issues, and some self esteem stuff going on, but
>> I'm not doing anything extreme. I enjoy eating too much, and so
>> starvation or whatever just really isn't an option for me.

> Edna is obviously a Usenet shrink.

Both you and i are UseNet psychotics.

How a about a group session with Edna?
And dont forget to bring the AstroGlide. I will bring the magic marker.

You know... the artwork.

----
Pete

determined
November 9th 06, 03:38 PM
"Pete" > wrote in message

>>> You allready forgot what Lyle told you 3 years ago?
>
>> God, was I talking about this 3 years ago? I guess I did forget...
>
> I think you asked it more then once.
>
> I also think a lot of guys over here were trying to help you.
>
> ----
> Pete

Well, you were right. I went back and googled and see I was asking the
exact same stuff... I apologize. I don't want to be redundant! I guess
I'm actually doing pretty good, I just need to be patient... Once I get
down to a certain bodyfat %, it'll be time to start adding muscle back on.

Bully
November 9th 06, 03:41 PM
Pete wrote:
> "Bully" > schreef:
>
>>> I definitely do not have an eating disorder. Yeah, I have your
>>> typical body image issues, and some self esteem stuff going on, but
>>> I'm not doing anything extreme. I enjoy eating too much, and so
>>> starvation or whatever just really isn't an option for me.
>
>> Edna is obviously a Usenet shrink.
>
> Both you and i are UseNet psychotics.

We are? I mean - we ARE!

> How a about a group session with Edna?
> And dont forget to bring the AstroGlide. I will bring the magic
> marker.
> You know... the artwork.

Not....a tramp stamp?

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
November 9th 06, 04:26 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

>> Both you and i are UseNet psychotics.

> We are? I mean - we ARE!

Just accept it.

Its really not a big deal.

>> How a about a group session with Edna?
>> And dont forget to bring the AstroGlide. I will bring the magic
>> marker.

>> You know... the artwork.

> Not....a tramp stamp?

Yeah, a nice BIGASS TrampStamp.

Those tapering TrampStamps imply something like "Insert Penis Here."

I am pretty sure that YOU, John and Charles know what i am talking about!

----
Pete

Pete
November 9th 06, 04:28 PM
"determined" > schreef:

>>> God, was I talking about this 3 years ago? I guess I did forget...

>> I think you asked it more then once.

>> I also think a lot of guys over here were trying to help you.

> Well, you were right. I went back and googled and see I was asking the
> exact same stuff... I apologize. I don't want to be redundant! I guess
> I'm actually doing pretty good, I just need to be patient... Once I get
> down to a certain bodyfat %, it'll be time to start adding muscle back on.

Oh, its cool Betsy.

BTW, how is your dog?

----
Pete

Bully
November 9th 06, 04:40 PM
Pete wrote:
> "Bully" > schreef:
>
>>> Both you and i are UseNet psychotics.
>
>> We are? I mean - we ARE!
>
> Just accept it.
>
> Its really not a big deal.
>
>>> How a about a group session with Edna?
>>> And dont forget to bring the AstroGlide. I will bring the magic
>>> marker.
>
>>> You know... the artwork.
>
>> Not....a tramp stamp?
>
> Yeah, a nice BIGASS TrampStamp.
>
> Those tapering TrampStamps imply something like "Insert Penis Here."
>
> I am pretty sure that YOU, John and Charles know what i am talking
> about!
> ----
> Pete

UH?

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
November 9th 06, 04:52 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

>>> Not....a tramp stamp?

>> Yeah, a nice BIGASS TrampStamp.

>> Those tapering TrampStamps imply something like "Insert Penis Here."

>> I am pretty sure that YOU, John and Charles know what i am talking
>> about!

> UH?

You know... the TrampStamp, the "Tribal"

They often taper down, pointing at the "Gary."

As if it says, "insert here." Something like that.

They say that woman with TS prefer anal sex.

Thats what my friends tell me, anyway...

----
Pete

Bully
November 9th 06, 05:01 PM
Pete wrote:

>>> Yeah, a nice BIGASS TrampStamp.
>
>>> Those tapering TrampStamps imply something like "Insert Penis Here."
>
>>> I am pretty sure that YOU, John and Charles know what i am talking
>>> about!
>
>> UH?
>
> You know... the TrampStamp, the "Tribal"
>
> They often taper down, pointing at the "Gary."
>
> As if it says, "insert here." Something like that.
>
> They say that woman with TS prefer anal sex.
>
> Thats what my friends tell me, anyway...
>
> ----
> Pete

I knew, all along. I'm worried about John [aka Charles] now. I think his
late night last night has done for him and he's dropped asleep on the bog!

--
Bully

matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Pete
November 9th 06, 05:11 PM
"Bully" > schreef:

>>> UH?

>> You know... the TrampStamp, the "Tribal"

>> They often taper down, pointing at the "Gary."

>> As if it says, "insert here." Something like that.

>> They say that woman with TS prefer anal sex.

>> Thats what my friends tell me, anyway...

> I knew, all along. I'm worried about John [aka Charles] now. I think his
> late night last night has done for him and he's dropped asleep on the bog!

Yeah, yeah, i knew you were throwing bait!

I just decided to play along.

----
Pete

determined
November 9th 06, 06:06 PM
"Pete" > wrote in message

>>> I think you asked it more then once.
>
>>> I also think a lot of guys over here were trying to help you.
>
>> Well, you were right. I went back and googled and see I was asking the
>> exact same stuff... I apologize. I don't want to be redundant! I guess
>> I'm actually doing pretty good, I just need to be patient... Once I get
>> down to a certain bodyfat %, it'll be time to start adding muscle back
>> on.
>
> Oh, its cool Betsy.
>
> BTW, how is your dog?

My dog? My [email protected]#[email protected]@! do will not go to the bathroom in the rain, or even if
there is a hint of moisture on the ground, so has taken to pooping behind
our couch.

Pete
November 9th 06, 07:57 PM
"determined" > schreef:

>> Oh, its cool Betsy.

>> BTW, how is your dog?

> My dog? My [email protected]#[email protected]@! do will not go to the bathroom in the rain, or even if
> there is a hint of moisture on the ground, so has taken to pooping behind
> our couch.

I guess i asked for that...

Does he eat it afterwards?

----
Pete

Charles
November 9th 06, 11:24 PM
On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:01:55 -0000, "Bully" >
wrote:

>Pete wrote:

>>> UH?
>>
>> You know... the TrampStamp, the "Tribal"
>>
>> They often taper down, pointing at the "Gary."
>>
>> As if it says, "insert here." Something like that.
>>
>> They say that woman with TS prefer anal sex.
>>
>> Thats what my friends tell me, anyway...
>>
>> ----
>> Pete
>
>I knew, all along. I'm worried about John [aka Charles] now. I think his
>late night last night has done for him and he's dropped asleep on the bog!

adjacent to my dressing room and bedroom), you are my favourite
****house Neil...

;o)

determined
November 10th 06, 03:39 AM
"Pete" > wrote in message
> "determined" > schreef:
>
>>> Oh, its cool Betsy.
>
>>> BTW, how is your dog?
>
>> My dog? My [email protected]#[email protected]@! do will not go to the bathroom in the rain, or even
>> if there is a hint of moisture on the ground, so has taken to pooping
>> behind our couch.
>
> I guess i asked for that...

lol... not anymore.

Curt
November 10th 06, 06:34 AM
Bully wrote:
[...]

> <snip> is obviously a Usenet shrink.

<Bully impression>

Why?

</Bully impression>

> Bully
> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk

Curt
Energy bars: http://www.balance.com/

--

Pete
November 10th 06, 09:05 AM
"determined" > schreef:

>>> My dog? My [email protected]#[email protected]@! do will not go to the bathroom in the rain, or even
>>> if there is a hint of moisture on the ground, so has taken to pooping
>>> behind our couch.

>> I guess i asked for that...

> lol... not anymore.

Well...

First line of this post is "BTW, how is your dog?"

You kicked him out of the house?

----
Pete