PDA

View Full Version : Italians slimmer nation in European Union.

Andrzej Rosa
November 15th 06, 05:16 PM
At least Polish news told so. They said, that Poles were third
slimmest nation in EU, after Italians and French.

Who said that pizza and pasta make you fat? Americans? Well,
they don't make Italians fat.

P.S. - On a side note, but related to slim Poles; I've seen my
serratus yesterday. First time in my life! You go, Andrzej!

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

Pete
November 15th 06, 08:28 PM
"Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:

> At least Polish news told so. They said, that Poles were third
> slimmest nation in EU, after Italians and French.

Were are we?

> Who said that pizza and pasta make you fat?

I didnt.

> Americans? Well, they don't make Italians fat.

Because the italians dont eat pizza and spahetti. Those are American foods.

> P.S. - On a side note, but related to slim Poles; I've seen my
> serratus yesterday. First time in my life! You go, Andrzej!

Thats pretty cool.

----
Pete

Andrzej Rosa
November 15th 06, 09:32 PM
Dnia 2006-11-15 Pete napisał(a):
> "Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:
>
>> At least Polish news told so. They said, that Poles were third
>> slimmest nation in EU, after Italians and French.
>
> Were are we?

They didn't say, but it should be Googlable. There was some research,
obviously.

>> Who said that pizza and pasta make you fat?
>
> I didnt.
>
>> Americans? Well, they don't make Italians fat.
>
> Because the italians dont eat pizza and spahetti. Those are American foods.

I was eating a lot in Italian restaurants in Berlin, and pizza and
pasta and other fat&carb foods were very popular. Don't expect it to
mean a lot, so what do they eat on a daily basis? Normal people with
work, kids and no interest in exercise?

>> P.S. - On a side note, but related to slim Poles; I've seen my
>> serratus yesterday. First time in my life! You go, Andrzej!
>
> Thats pretty cool.

I went to see if they are still there, but nope. I guess that those
overhead supports I did yesterday made the difference, still it's a
progress.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

ranieri
November 17th 06, 02:48 PM
"Andrzej Rosa" > wrote in message
> Dnia 2006-11-15 Pete napisał(a):
> > "Andrzej Rosa" > schreef:
> >
> >> At least Polish news told so. They said, that Poles were third
> >> slimmest nation in EU, after Italians and French.
> >
> > Were are we?
>
> They didn't say, but it should be Googlable. There was some research,
> obviously.
>
> >> Who said that pizza and pasta make you fat?
> >
> > I didnt.
> >
> >> Americans? Well, they don't make Italians fat.
> >
> > Because the italians dont eat pizza and spahetti. Those are American
foods.

> I was eating a lot in Italian restaurants in Berlin, and pizza and
> pasta and other fat&carb foods were very popular. Don't expect it to
> mean a lot, so what do they eat on a daily basis? Normal people with
> work, kids and no interest in exercise?

Wine. Lots of wine.