PDA

View Full Version : Message recieved Curt.

Will Brink
November 25th 06, 07:09 PM
Message received Curt. Someone passed it along via email. My public
apologies for accusing you of such things. In retrospect, it seems obvious
who wrote it.

Curtjames said:

"And, yeah, Will, to be totally clear: Curt Engel is not Curt James. I
did not post using an alternate name to get your attention. I have,
however, solicited the helping hand to get you this message via Usenet,
but that's the extent of it."

November 25th 06, 07:42 PM
don'tcha love usenet politics?

Curt
November 25th 06, 08:46 PM
kcmunchkin wrote:

> don'tcha love usenet politics?

It's ridiculous.

And he spelled received wrong.

SEE??? What a ******* I am. No wonder he killfiled me.

Otoh, I'll bet it wasn't even Brink who posted that. Probably Curt
Engel posing as Brink! ;o)

--
Curt

Curt
November 25th 06, 10:33 PM
Will Brink wrote:

> Message received Curt.

"Cool," he said to the non-hearing killfile.

> Someone passed it along via email.

My thanks to that individual.

> My public apologies for accusing you of
> such things.

Apology accepted.

Can't believe you'd think I would criticize someone for being
interested in bodybuilding, though. It's rare that I have the
opportunity to say that the mind boggles, but, hey,

THE MIND BOGGLES, MAN! ;o)

> In retrospect, it seems obvious who
> wrote it.

Okay.

> Curtjames said:
>
> "And, yeah, Will, to be totally clear: Curt Engel is
> not Curt James. I did not post using an alternate name
> to get your attention. I have, however, solicited the
> helping hand to get you this message via Usenet,

Again, another thank you to that helping hand.

--
Curt

Will Brink
November 25th 06, 11:27 PM
In article . com>,
" > wrote:

> don'tcha love usenet politics?

Nah, in this case it's no different then any other human dynamics me thinks.

Charles
November 26th 06, 12:43 AM
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:09:24 -0500, (Will Brink)
wrote:

>Message received Curt. Someone passed it along via email. My public
>apologies for accusing you of such things. In retrospect, it seems obvious
>who wrote it.

Well done Will, you've gone up in my estimation! ;o)

Have a great weekend - I am! ;o)

Tom Anderson
November 26th 06, 01:35 AM
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, wrote:

> don'tcha love usenet politics?

GROUP HUG!!!!

tom

--
limited to concepts that are meta, generic, abstract and philosophical --
IEEE SUO WG

Curt
November 26th 06, 05:13 AM
Tom Anderson wrote:
> kcmunchkin wrote:
>
> > don'tcha love usenet politics?
>
> GROUP HUG!!!!

In the spirit of giving, I offer the multiple choice response:

a) Drunk again, Anderson?
b) YES! Where's J Dub? I'm planting a wet sloppy one right on his bald
skull!
c) Now that's just crazy talk, Tom.
d) I'm feelin' the love! Are you feelin' the love? /You/, however, may
*not* feel the love. Yes, you, the lurker by the fern. Your probation
officer gave some very specific instructions regarding your group hug
privileges or rather the lack thereof. Sorry, but eighteen months will
certainly fly by.
e) The chimpanzees spiked the punch, I tell you! Why won't anyone
listen to me?
f) other

--
Curt

Curt
November 26th 06, 07:24 AM
Charles wrote:
> (Will Brink) wrote:
>
> >Message received Curt. <snip> My public
> >apologies for accusing you of such things. <snip>
>
> Well done Will, you've gone up in my estimation! ;o)

Yeah, that suprised me a lot. I'll pin my kudos to his peace-inducing
ear muffs.

> Have a great weekend - I am! ;o)

Same here. Went to see Deja Vu tonight, a movie starring Denzel
Washington and Paula Patton. She is absolutely stunning. STUNNING!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5071/Events/5071/PaulaPatto_Kambo_9998973_400.jpg.html?path=pgaller y&path_key=Patton,%20Paula

After the movie, while everyone was filing out of the theater, I heard
one person say it's a mix of Butterfly Effect and Minority Report and
that rings true for me. Although it was a more enjoyable film than
either of those, imo.

A thriller, romance, action-adventure, sci-fi, suspense flick that
really kept my attention and entertained me with ease. Buuuuut, yeah,
I'm rather easily entertained, so there's that. ;o)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453467/

--
Curt

Charles
November 26th 06, 08:54 AM
On 25 Nov 2006 23:24:08 -0800, "Curt" > wrote:

>Charles wrote:
>> (Will Brink) wrote:
>>
>> >Message received Curt. <snip> My public
>> >apologies for accusing you of such things. <snip>
>>
>> Well done Will, you've gone up in my estimation! ;o)
>
>Yeah, that suprised me a lot. I'll pin my kudos to his peace-inducing
>ear muffs.
>
>> Have a great weekend - I am! ;o)
>
>Same here. Went to see Deja Vu tonight, a movie starring Denzel
>Washington and Paula Patton. She is absolutely stunning. STUNNING!
>
>http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5071/Events/5071/PaulaPatto_Kambo_9998973_400.jpg.html?path=pgaller y&path_key=Patton,%20Paula
>

>After the movie, while everyone was filing out of the theater, I heard
>one person say it's a mix of Butterfly Effect and Minority Report and
>that rings true for me. Although it was a more enjoyable film than
>either of those, imo.
>
>A thriller, romance, action-adventure, sci-fi, suspense flick that
>really kept my attention and entertained me with ease. Buuuuut, yeah,
>I'm rather easily entertained, so there's that. ;o)
>
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453467/

I'm about to address how best to tackle Sunday in the most hedonistic
way. You however, have another day to which to look forward. Have a
great time old chum! ;o)

Tom Anderson
November 26th 06, 01:33 PM
On Sun, 25 Nov 2006, Curt wrote:

> Tom Anderson wrote:
>> kcmunchkin wrote:
>>
>>> don'tcha love usenet politics?
>>
>> GROUP HUG!!!!
>
> In the spirit of giving, I offer the multiple choice response:
>
> a) Drunk again, Anderson?

Actually, yes.

tom

--
A, B.B.C., Cham, Creel, Dvandra, Follow, Hat, Interval, Look, Moul, Ow,
Poise, Quemadero, Rob, Ser, Soot, Su, Thru, Unemancipated, Wave