PDA

View Full Version : Describe the excercise called "Wings" ?

TheGist
January 8th 07, 05:09 AM
I was playing around with the workout database at bodybuilding.com
and came across an excercise named "wings".
Any idea what this is supposed to be?
I checked their listing of all the excercises they have info on
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exername.php
but that one isn't listed...must be someone's slang term.
Anyone have any ideas?
The workout I saw it in is
http://tinyurl.com/yxnwee if that helps anyone figure out what it is...

fish.
January 8th 07, 05:51 AM
In article >,
says...
> I was playing around with the workout database at bodybuilding.com
> and came across an excercise named "wings".
> Any idea what this is supposed to be?
> I checked their listing of all the excercises they have info on
> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exername.php
> but that one isn't listed...must be someone's slang term.
> Anyone have any ideas?
> The workout I saw it in is
> http://tinyurl.com/yxnwee if that helps anyone figure out what it is...

does it involve a panty liner?

--
"Once you black, you go deaf"

Family Guy.

Curt
January 8th 07, 11:41 AM
TheGist wrote:

> I was playing around with the workout database at bodybuilding.com
> and came across an excercise named "wings".
> Any idea what this is supposed to be?

Yes.

> I checked their listing of all the excercises they have info on
> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exername.php
> but that one isn't listed...must be someone's slang term.
> Anyone have any ideas?

Yes.

> The workout I saw it in is http://tinyurl.com/yxnwee
> if that helps anyone figure out what it is...

Game show time!

What do things with "wings" typically do, TheGist?

They...

a) walk
b) molt
c) sit
d) fly

(insert Jeopardy theme song here)

Seriously, the one workout consists of:

Bench Press - 10 Reps
Curl - 10 Reps
Wings - 10 Reps
Skull Crunches - 10 Reps
Push-ups - 10 Reps
Pull-ups - 10 Reps

It's obviously an upper body exercise, however it may not be flyes as I
suspect but instead, perhaps, dumbbell side raises or laterals.

Hey, Google does offer some fun schtufff! To wit:

http://www.thetrainingstationinc.com/shoulder-exercises.html

"Johnny, what do we have for the contestants?"

--
Curt