PDA

View Full Version : Incredible, cashew nuts eleminate infections in teeth

AleS
January 19th 07, 12:43 AM
Gram positive bacteria, which cause tooth decay, acne, tuberculosis,
and leprosy are killed by chemicals in cashew nuts, cashew apples, and
cashew shell oil.

I have made raw cashew nuts the main part of my diet for 24 hours on
five occasions and have eliminated an abscessed tooth all five times.
There were no obvious side effects except possibly a mild transient
headache. Limited experience since makes me suspect that even this may
be prevented with taurine supplements. Taurine will be discussed at the
end under "Some Health Links". A sixth time required several days.

Next: http://dent.info.md/?p=33

Bully
January 19th 07, 07:04 AM
In ups.com,
AleS > typed:
> Gram positive bacteria, which cause tooth decay, acne, tuberculosis,
> and leprosy are killed by chemicals in cashew nuts, cashew apples, and
> cashew shell oil.
>
> I have made raw cashew nuts the main part of my diet for 24 hours on
> five occasions and have eliminated an abscessed tooth all five times.
> There were no obvious side effects except possibly a mild transient
> headache. Limited experience since makes me suspect that even this may
> be prevented with taurine supplements. Taurine will be discussed at
> the end under "Some Health Links". A sixth time required several days.

You've had an abscessed tooth five times? Don't you think you should address
the cause of this?

--
Bully

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees
the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

Paul Johnson
January 19th 07, 06:08 PM
Bully wrote:
> In ups.com,
> AleS > typed:
> > Gram positive bacteria, which cause tooth decay, acne, tuberculosis,
> > and leprosy are killed by chemicals in cashew nuts, cashew apples, and
> > cashew shell oil.
> >
> > I have made raw cashew nuts the main part of my diet for 24 hours on
> > five occasions and have eliminated an abscessed tooth all five times.
> > There were no obvious side effects except possibly a mild transient
> > headache. Limited experience since makes me suspect that even this may
> > be prevented with taurine supplements. Taurine will be discussed at
> > the end under "Some Health Links". A sixth time required several days.
> >

> You've had an abscessed tooth five times? Don't you think you should address
> the cause of this?
>
> --
> Bully
> Protein bars: http://www.proteinbars.co.uk
>
> "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees
> the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

I guess dentists are more expensive than a kick..sorry bag of nuts

AleS
January 20th 07, 05:37 AM
to Bully

Hi, I haven't... it was quotation... full text is here:
http://dent.info.md/?p=33