PDA

View Full Version : most important equipment

April 2nd 07, 11:38 AM
What do you think the five most important pieces of fitness equipment
are?

Steve the Geek
April 2nd 07, 07:18 PM
wrote:
> What do you think the five most important pieces of fitness equipment
> are?

Motivation. All five.

--
I have nothing at all against well-trained, knowledgeable Indian
technical support. I hope to speak to one before I retire. --JW, ASR

J. Gleixner
April 3rd 07, 12:01 AM
wrote:
> What do you think the five most important pieces of fitness equipment
> are?

Hmmmm.. I'd say.. in no particular order...

the pulley or pulleys
the lever
the strap/cable that connects them..
a comfortable seat.. one that lets you sit there
for a while, between sets, so you don't have to actually
stand up and burn a calorie or two.
and.. mmm.. the weights... they have to be black
with numbers on them that don't really correlate to the actual
weight being moved.

ewww.. OK..there's a sixth piece that's also very important..

a nice chrome pin that's used to change that weights.. you
can never find one, when you need one, because they
magically disappear whenever you go get a drink of water.

Ohhh.. and the color.. maybe this should be #1! ..
the fitness equipment has to be black and white, gray
is also acceptable, no pastels, or shades of pink will
be tolerated.

:-)

cramerj
April 3rd 07, 06:41 AM
On Apr 3, 9:01 am, "J. Gleixner" >
> > What do you think the five most important pieces of fitness equipment
> > are?
>
> Hmmmm.. I'd say.. in no particular order...
>
> the pulley or pulleys
> the lever
> the strap/cable that connects them..
> a comfortable seat.. one that lets you sit there
> for a while, between sets, so you don't have to actually
> stand up and burn a calorie or two.
> and.. mmm.. the weights... they have to be black
> with numbers on them that don't really correlate to the actual
> weight being moved.
>
> ewww.. OK..there's a sixth piece that's also very important..
>
> a nice chrome pin that's used to change that weights.. you
> can never find one, when you need one, because they
> magically disappear whenever you go get a drink of water.
>
> Ohhh.. and the color.. maybe this should be #1! ..
> the fitness equipment has to be black and white, gray
> is also acceptable, no pastels, or shades of pink will
> be tolerated.
>
> :-)

You have left out the most vital equipment :-

The Mirror.