PDA

View Full Version : Re: And Bush Wants To Give These People A Path To Citizenship

Ted
April 20th 07, 01:27 AM
On Apr 19, 2:24 pm, wrote:
> VIDEO WARNINGS: These videos contains a graphic scene of a possible
> illegal alien defecating in public. The person in this video is engaged
> in activities caught on a Winnipeg Square Security Camera. The
> activities displayed by this individual resemble the graphic disrespect
> for our health and sanitation practices in America as this article
> describes.
>
> These videos also include extremely vulgar language, blatantly racist
> comments towards Americans of European decent, and representations of
> people intentionally contaminating the American food supply with harmful
> and deadly pathogens (ecol i).
>
> VIDEO LINK Security tape of public defecation.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE5Y2nL7R1o
>
> RACIST HBO 'comedian' George Lopez says Mexicans now run America, white
> Americans are effeminate homosexuals, and illegal aliens intentionally
> defecate in our food causing deadly outbreaks.
>
> George Lopez 2007 - 1 of 7http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgZygcZNqA&mode=related&search=
>
> George Lopez 2007 - 2 of 7http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwCmSlv7AE&mode=related&search=[/b]
>
> VIDEO / Rock Song
> Popular Mexican Rock Band "El TRI" sings about defecating on Americahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnefuNYEkQ

Dirty filthy beaners scum.

greg

P.Roehling
April 20th 07, 02:19 AM
"Ted" > wrote

> Dirty filthy beaners scum.
>
> greg

That's odd. They speak well of you.

PirateJohn
April 21st 07, 08:34 PM
On Apr 19, 9:19 pm, "P.Roehling" > wrote:

> That's odd. They speak well of you.

My suspicions are that "Ted" there is the poor trash of his
neighborhood, and the local Latinos look down on him. Which would
explain why he is so bitter.

Hoodini
May 5th 07, 06:35 PM
PirateJohn said the following On 4/21/2007 2:34 PM:

> On Apr 19, 9:19 pm, "P.Roehling" > wrote:
>
>> That's odd. They speak well of you.
>
> My suspicions are that "Ted" there is the poor trash of his
> neighborhood, and the local Latinos look down on him. Which would
> explain why he is so bitter.

There's your motorcycling brethren spewing his racebaiting crap again.

You pukes deserve each other and I hope you run out of *anal*gesic bag
balm before your big Riding into assBlistery event sponsored by the
ABVMCocksmokers and their head slurper, "el presidente" asspiratejohn
gilturd who is described in detail below:

From: Short Bus Billy >
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Re: OT: Paris Hilton to Jail - No Mints on the Pillows
Date: 5 May 2007 09:16:39 -0700

From: George Bush >
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: OT, attn. folks in the Mountain and Pacific time zones:
Nonagenarian Provo dancer headed for Tonight Show
Date: 5 May 2007 07:32:49 -0700

> Retarded psychopaths like...

....gilturd are so ignorant that they post words such as...

> And good riddens when he's worm food.

.... "riddens?"

And, think nothing of behavior such as all of the following:

> Police Search For Con Artist Who Targets Elderly
>
> Thu May 3, 12:01 PM ET
>
> The Jacksonville Sheriff's announced on Wednesday they are
searching for a scam artist who they said bilked thousands of dollars
from elderly women around the city.

> According to authorities, all five of the scam artists' known
victims were women ranging from age 71 to 91.

> Police said the man has been posing as an
> FBI agent and getting elderly women to go to the bank and withdraw
thousands of dollars.

> They said one woman was scammed out of more than $14,000.
>
> "He's saying that he is with the FBI and introducing himself as an
agent and he has used several names, agent Callahan being one. He has
used several last names, representing himself as an FBI agent," said
JSO spokesman Ken Jefferson.

> The suspect first calls his victims posing as an agent, tells the
women he is investigating an identify theft scheme and then he goes to
their homes, takes them to the bank and instructs them to withdraw
money, police said.

> They said after he is given the money, the victims don't hear from
the con artist again.

> JSO said it believes the scam is the work of one man, and is
seeking the public's help to locate him.

> Anyone who recognizes the man in the above sketch is asked to call
Crimestoppers at 866-845-TIPS.

> asspiratejohn gilturd shows what a pussy piece of **** he is by
creating at least three more aliases for harassing people who state
how lame he is as he soils every newsgroup by his presence within them.

> L O S E R !!!!!
>

> From: >
> Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
> Subject: Re: Wally Schirra
> Date: 3 May 2007 09:07:39 -0700
>
> ----------------------------
>
> From: >
> Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
> Subject: Re: Wall Street Journal Refuses to Print its Own
Immigration Poll
> Date: 2 May 2007 13:31:59 -0700
>
> -----------------------------

> Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
> Subject: Cmelak's butt buddy and prison snitch pal Bill Schenley
> Date: 3 May 2007 11:46:49 -0700

> And, being a pathological liar, asspiratejohn gilturd will
undoubtedly maintain his incessant and illogical denial that the
following compiled data about him is erroneous:

> Hopefully, someone at Moffitt Corporation, 1351 13th Avenue South,
> Suite 130, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, http://www.moffitthvac.com,
> was doing something constructive while concurrently, their employee
> Pirate John Wesley Gilmer III (aka, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, , ,
, , ,
, , ,
, , ,
or any of the following in this partial list of
additional known aliases: ,
> , , ,
> , ,
> , ,
> , ,
> , ,
> , ,
> , ,
> , ,
> , ,
> , ,
> [email protected], , ,
> , ,
> , which are all associated with
> http://www.buccaneerpublishing.com/, http://www.BuccaneerPress.com,
> http://www.PirateJohn.com, http://www.RidingIntoHistory.org,
> http://groups.google.com/group/jimmy_buffett-moderated, as well the
> Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club http://www.ABVMC.com for
which
> Pirate John Wesley Gilmer III boasts of being its "el
presidente" and
> about an Iron Butt Association 50CC in 2001 and his 1998 BMW R1100GS
> "Robomantis", 1996 BMW K1100RS mk. II "Franken-K" a/k/a "The
> ArrestMeRed K", 1997 F650 She Who Must Be Obeyed's bike
> 1986 BMW K100RS Flying Brick) who resides at 12526 Agatite Road,
> Jacksonville, Florida 32258 while sweetheart scamming the house's
> alleged owner Deborah Lynch (aka, of
> http://www.deblynchrealtor.com) who is not worried about her privacy
> as stated in usenet "Message-ID:
> om>" and
instructed
> him to "give the jackasses both barrels"...
>
> ~~~~
> John Wesley Gilmer III, 12526 Agatite Road, Jacksonville,
> Florida 32258; (904) 247-3543 or (904) 652-7222 or (904)
> 268-5220 or (904) 673-0932; "I'm smarter, bigger, stronger,
> and a lot meaner than you are. You also won't be the first
> person that I didn't like who I had to kill. Legally." -- john
> wesley gilmer III; john wesley gilmer III is, of course, "el
> Presidente, Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club,
> www.ABVMC.com"

Road Glidin' Don
May 5th 07, 07:13 PM
On 21 Apr 2007 12:34:05 -0700, PirateJohn >
wrote:

>On Apr 19, 9:19 pm, "P.Roehling" > wrote:
>

>> That's odd. They speak well of you.
>
>My suspicions are that "Ted" there is the poor trash of his
>neighborhood, and the local Latinos look down on him. Which would
>explain why he is so bitter.

Do us a favour and stay out of rec.motorcycles, so we don't all have
to put up with your Hoodini troll.

--

Home page: http://xidos.ca

Short Bus Billy
May 6th 07, 02:57 AM
On May 5, 2:13?pm, (Road Glidin' Don) wrote:

> Do us a favour and stay out of rec.motorcycles, so we don't all have
> to put up with your Hoodini troll.

Sorry Don. That's what the troll is trying to do. Today it's one
guy, tomorrow it's you. Don't be so quick to give in to the nutcase
named Hoodini. He's nothing but hot wind.