PDA

View Full Version : Riod Rage

Scary
June 14th 07, 08:33 AM
A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?

Scary

Hard Bop Drums
June 14th 07, 09:31 AM
"Scary" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
> exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.

Look them up moron. Do you expect people to just post you a list? Whom then
are you to believe? Just to let you know, there is no such thing as "roid
rage."

> And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
> didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?
>
> Scary

Arnold's heart problem was congenital. Why is it that you ****ing morons
have to post using these pussy fake names??

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Scary
June 14th 07, 10:16 AM
On Jun 14, 6:31 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
> "Scary" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> >A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
> > exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
>
> Look them up moron. Do you expect people to just post you a list? Whom then
> are you to believe? Just to let you know, there is no such thing as "roid
> rage."

It seems like your having one now!

I believe I asked my question respectfully (no trolling or bull****),
I know I can Google as to the effects of roids but you can't get a one
to one personal perspective from people who are using or have used
these meds.

> > And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
> > didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?
>
> > Scary
>
> Arnold's heart problem was congenital. Why is it that you ****ing morons
> have to post using these pussy fake names??

My name is Cary, my nickname is Scary (S-Cary) because I'm a huge
"Scary" *******, hence my nickname which I've had since I was 14!
I've never taken any Steroids and I've not touted any bias for or
against these things. The title "Riod Rage" might have been a bit
facetious but you'd really have to have a really pointy stick up your
ass to be offended by such a remark.

I asked a question on an appropriate forum about a subject I'm
interested in and in the space of one reply you proceeded to call me a
moron and a pussy. Something a little net freak like you wouldn't have
the stones to do to my face.

So since you want to play this game I'd recommend that you go suck on
you grandfathers leaky colostomy bag you low life brown fingered
welt!

Scary

> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

VinCe
June 14th 07, 10:32 AM
On Jun 14, 5:16 pm, Scary > wrote:
> On Jun 14, 6:31 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
>
> > "Scary" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > >A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
> > > exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
>
> > Look them up moron. Do you expect people to just post you a list? Whom then
> > are you to believe? Just to let you know, there is no such thing as "roid
> > rage."
>
> It seems like your having one now!

Oh! He always has that roid rage thing.. as well as "moron" "pussy"
"****ing" with every post.... =( irreversible...

> I believe I asked my question respectfully (no trolling or bull****),
> I know I can Google as to the effects of roids but you can't get a one
> to one personal perspective from people who are using or have used
> these meds.

Yes, you did.. now Rob was just kinda paranoid that you were going to
ask or wait for him to say that he had experienced it...

> > > And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
> > > didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?
>
> > > Scary
>
> > Arnold's heart problem was congenital. Why is it that you ****ing morons
> > have to post using these pussy fake names??
>
> My name is Cary, my nickname is Scary (S-Cary) because I'm a huge
> "Scary" *******, hence my nickname which I've had since I was 14!
> I've never taken any Steroids and I've not touted any bias for or
> against these things. The title "Riod Rage" might have been a bit
> facetious but you'd really have to have a really pointy stick up your
> ass to be offended by such a remark.

It's becoz he had used steroids bro.. May be you did hit some part
there... =)

> I asked a question on an appropriate forum about a subject I'm
> interested in and in the space of one reply you proceeded to call me a
> moron and a pussy. Something a little net freak like you wouldn't have
> the stones to do to my face.

Oh, forgive mr schuh since his glorious days were long over.. but
mind you, he has that tiny waist (as he has stated over and over
again) that could wipe everybody out on stage though.. =)

> So since you want to play this game I'd recommend that you go suck on
> you grandfathers leaky colostomy bag you low life brown fingered
> welt!

How about sucking his transplanted kidney?

Nah!

> Scary

but honestly dude, some here might tell it you straightly but of
course i don't think there would be a bunch here. I'm against steroid
use and abuse.. I'd rather have these 16 inches arms than an oiled
arms or an arms made pharmaceutically..

have a nice day and good luck with your post,

-vince

Hard Bop Drums
June 14th 07, 11:19 AM
Scary" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 14, 6:31 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
>> "Scary" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...
>>
>> >A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
>> > exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
>>
>> Look them up moron. Do you expect people to just post you a list? Whom
>> then
>> are you to believe? Just to let you know, there is no such thing as "roid
>> rage."
>
> It seems like your having one now!
>
> I believe I asked my question respectfully (no trolling or bull****),
> I know I can Google as to the effects of roids but you can't get a one
> to one personal perspective from people who are using or have used
> these meds.
>
>> > And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
>> > didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?
>>
>> > Scary
>>
>> Arnold's heart problem was congenital. Why is it that you ****ing morons
>> have to post using these pussy fake names??
>
> My name is Cary, my nickname is Scary (S-Cary) because I'm a huge
> "Scary" *******, hence my nickname which I've had since I was 14!

You sound like a typical double digit IQ piece of **** who makes everyone
who works out look bad. I'm sure you are really huge too. Go stand next to
Ronnie Coleman and then tell me how ****ing big and scary you are. BTW, I
used to love to humiliate you "big" guys when it came time to compete in
bodybuilding.

> I've never taken any Steroids and I've not touted any bias for or
> against these things. The title "Riod Rage" might have been a bit
> facetious but you'd really have to have a really pointy stick up your
> ass to be offended by such a remark.

Don't take them. You aren't bright enough to to walk and chew gum.

> I asked a question on an appropriate forum about a subject I'm
> interested in and in the space of one reply you proceeded to call me a
> moron and a pussy. Something a little net freak like you wouldn't have
> the stones to do to my face.

I would have no problem saying anything to your face. You don't have the
balls to take an aggravated assault charge. I would love to watch some fat
white boy like you in prison. It would be hilarious for a fish like you.

> So since you want to play this game I'd recommend that you go suck on
> you grandfathers leaky colostomy bag you low life brown fingered
> welt!
>
> Scary

What a pathetic and sophomoric comment. I take it that you are still in high
school? Sorry, you dropped out and can't even pass the GED. Butch up kid.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

VinCe
June 14th 07, 11:31 AM
On Jun 14, 6:19 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
> Scary" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Jun 14, 6:31 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
> >> "Scary" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...

> >> Look them up moron. Do you expect people to just post you a list? Whom
> >> then
> >> are you to believe? Just to let you know, there is no such thing as "roid
> >> rage."
>
> > It seems like your having one now!
>
> > I believe I asked my question respectfully (no trolling or bull****),
> > I know I can Google as to the effects of roids but you can't get a one
> > to one personal perspective from people who are using or have used
> > these meds.

> >> Arnold's heart problem was congenital. Why is it that you ****ing morons
> >> have to post using these pussy fake names??
>
> > My name is Cary, my nickname is Scary (S-Cary) because I'm a huge
> > "Scary" *******, hence my nickname which I've had since I was 14!
>
> You sound like a typical double digit IQ piece of **** who makes everyone
> who works out look bad.

A classic Robert Schuh line...

>I'm sure you are really huge too.

Well, didn't he said so? (man, This schuh is so stubborn)

>Go stand next to
> Ronnie Coleman

Yeah, so you could get an autograph.. =) Save one for rob, ok? and me
too.

>and then tell me how ****ing big and scary you are.

Still scary but coleman could be scarier though... =)

>BTW, I
> used to love to humiliate you "big" guys when it came time to compete in
> bodybuilding.

(hee we go again...) small waist, waist small, he doesn't get tired...

> > I've never taken any Steroids and I've not touted any bias for or
> > against these things. The title "Riod Rage" might have been a bit
> > facetious but you'd really have to have a really pointy stick up your
> > ass to be offended by such a remark.
>
> Don't take them. You aren't bright enough to to walk and chew gum.

See! i knew it! Rob doesn't want you to repeat his mistakes in the
past.. Be happy my friend.. =) Cheers for you kidney(s)!

> > I asked a question on an appropriate forum about a subject I'm
> > interested in and in the space of one reply you proceeded to call me a
> > moron and a pussy. Something a little net freak like you wouldn't have
> > the stones to do to my face.
>
> I would have no problem saying anything to your face. You don't have the
> balls to take an aggravated assault charge. I would love to watch some fat
> white boy like you in prison. It would be hilarious for a fish like you.

Hey! he called you fat!

> > So since you want to play this game I'd recommend that you go suck on
> > you grandfathers leaky colostomy bag you low life brown fingered
> > welt!
>
> > Scary
>
> What a pathetic and sophomoric comment. I take it that you are still in high
> school? Sorry, you dropped out and can't even pass the GED. Butch up kid.

Classic...

> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

-vince

spodosaurus
June 14th 07, 12:24 PM
Scary wrote:
> A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
> exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
> And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
> didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?
>
> Scary

Roid rage is a designer defense concocted by lawyers for their violent
and aggressive criminal clients who were violent and aggressive BEFORE
they took steroids.

As for results, I'm just now getting back to where I was before when my
testosterone level was 6 (it's 50+ now, not including the deca
durabolin). It's taken me four years, and the doctors have had me on
anabolics for more than two years continuously (if we stop them, my bone
marrow stops making blood again).

When the hospital's supply of deca ran out earlier this year I was able
to preserve marrow function by doubling up on the testosterone (after a
VERY sharp drop in blood counts while deca levels fell and test levels
rose) but the depression from stopping the deca was quite intense (I
cannot prove it was the deca, but it coincided very well, and I'm not
going to repeat the experiment to find out!).

Also, I initially got very high blood pressure, but that seemed to
correct itself when we slightly lowered the deca levels (causing me to
have another blood transfusion) and then raised them again.

I dunno, I guess anabolics just don't have the same muscle building
effects with everyone. I like the antidepressant effect they have, but I
don't like the needle sticks and the resultant scarring and the nerve
damage. I can't wait until I can stop taking them.

Ari

Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant. Please
volunteer to be a marrow donor and literally save someone's life:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

Scary
June 14th 07, 12:41 PM
On Jun 14, 8:19 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
> Scary" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Jun 14, 6:31 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
> >> "Scary" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...

> >> Look them up moron. Do you expect people to just post you a list? Whom
> >> then
> >> are you to believe? Just to let you know, there is no such thing as "roid
> >> rage."
>
> > It seems like your having one now!
>
> > I believe I asked my question respectfully (no trolling or bull****),
> > I know I can Google as to the effects of roids but you can't get a one
> > to one personal perspective from people who are using or have used
> > these meds.

> >> Arnold's heart problem was congenital. Why is it that you ****ing morons
> >> have to post using these pussy fake names??
>
> > My name is Cary, my nickname is Scary (S-Cary) because I'm a huge
> > "Scary" *******, hence my nickname which I've had since I was 14!
>
> You sound like a typical double digit IQ piece of **** who makes everyone
> who works out look bad. I'm sure you are really huge too. Go stand next to
> Ronnie Coleman and then tell me how ****ing big and scary you are. BTW, I
> used to love to humiliate you "big" guys when it came time to compete in
> bodybuilding.

I'm naturally big in that I was born that way not from working out
although I have got bigger though my training.

> > I've never taken any Steroids and I've not touted any bias for or
> > against these things. The title "Riod Rage" might have been a bit
> > facetious but you'd really have to have a really pointy stick up your
> > ass to be offended by such a remark.
>
> Don't take them. You aren't bright enough to to walk and chew gum.

All recriminations aside I've spoken to people who think riods are
okay if you use them right (however that is) And then there's the
perception that they are dangerous and only cheats use them. Or so
they tell us

> > I asked a question on an appropriate forum about a subject I'm
> > interested in and in the space of one reply you proceeded to call me a
> > moron and a pussy. Something a little net freak like you wouldn't have
> > the stones to do to my face.
>
> I would have no problem saying anything to your face. You don't have the
> balls to take an aggravated assault charge. I would love to watch some fat
> white boy like you in prison. It would be hilarious for a fish like you.

Take my word for it, no you wouldn't not that I'd resort to violence
if you did but I might talk **** back to you (As I have done here).
But in the real world I doubt if you would trash talk another athlete
like you do in this NG.

O yawn! Since none of this is ever going to happen I'd just like to
tell you to whom you are speaking to, I'm a two time heavy weight
Brazilian JuiJitsu champion who also trains in submission grappling
and no hold barred mixed martial arts.

This is not a threat of violence or anything like that, nor is it idle
macho bragging it's just the facts. You can ask me anything regarding
this sport as proof.

My interest in weight training stems from my desire to gain strength
so as to compete against fighters who might out weight me by 50
kilo's.
I'm talking genetic freaks here.

I've toyed with the idea of juicing or using human growth hormones,
but I'm not an idiot who will do **** like this without talking to
people about it. Hence my post. And even then I'd think twice about
it.

> > So since you want to play this game I'd recommend that you go suck on
> > you grandfathers leaky colostomy bag you low life brown fingered
> > welt!
>
> > Scary
>
> What a pathetic and sophomoric comment.

Man! you really are Mr. Sunshine Rob, It is a bit descriptive and
pretentious I suppose, but then I try to make my writing style
interesting.

>I take it that you are still in high
> school?

No I'm not a kid if you must know I'm in my 30s, is it surprising that
I can be this age trained since I was 14 and not used
steroids?

>Sorry, you dropped out and can't even pass the GED. Butch up kid.

I don't want this to degenerate into flaming and bull****, I know it
doesn't make much difference on a NG like this, I really don't have
the energy to get into flame war when all I want to do is talk about
strength training and substances people use.
> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

I dont know if you are worth talking to maybe you are, but you at
least replyed to my post in your own way.

Thanks for that Robert your a gent.

Scary

Curt
June 14th 07, 08:00 PM
Scary wrote:

> A lots been said about the effects of riods,

Fwiw, I've heard r-o-i-d-s used as a nickname for steroids, but never
r-i-o-d-s.

> but I'd like to hear exactly what those
> are from those who have experienced them.
> And do you feel that the results are worth
> the health risks, like didn't Arnie get his
> heart problems from juicing?
>
> Scary

Iirc, someone mentioned that there haven't been enough studies to say
what is caused by steroid use. Otoh, I do remember the Lyle Alzado
article in Sports Ilustrated a million years ago where a physician(?)
stated that Alzado's brain cancer or tumor(?) was definitely not
associated with steroid use.

You're in Brazil? Are steroids legal there?

Pete has knowledge (and a damn better attitude than some), so perhaps
he'll reply to your post. You may also want to check out www.mesomorphosis.com
for info on the subject.

Fwiw: the sequel! My opinion is that anabolics should be legalized so
that individuals who wish to take them can do so with proper medical
supervision.

--
Curt

Smegmato
June 14th 07, 11:22 PM
"Scary" <> I dont know if you are worth talking to maybe you are, but you at
> least replyed to my post in your own way.

http://www.qfac.com/images/patandwill.gif Just so you know who you are
dealing with, this is a photo of Rob Shue and his boy-pal Willy Brink.

As you can see from the photo, they both have some serious
testosterone-deficiency issues though they both talk trash like John Wayne.
I believe the tallest of these two is 5'2"

Pete
June 15th 07, 04:11 AM
"VinCe" > schreef:

>> I would have no problem saying anything to your face. You don't have the
>> balls to take an aggravated assault charge. I would love to watch some
>> fat
>> white boy like you in prison. It would be hilarious for a fish like you.

> Hey! he called you fat!

Robert, you really shouldt joke about fat people. Not nice.

The obese have feelings too, you know...

--
Pete

Pete
June 15th 07, 04:16 AM
"Smegmato" > schreef:

> http://www.qfac.com/images/patandwill.gif Just so you know who you are
> dealing with, this is a photo of Rob Shue and his boy-pal Willy Brink.

> As you can see from the photo, they both have some serious
> testosterone-deficiency...

HAHAHA !!!

PA a deficiency, right.

Were "normal" people go to an endocrinologist, PA starts to think about new
and improved, undetectable molecules...

--
Pete

JMW
June 15th 07, 05:40 AM
Shute > wrote:
> VinCe > wrote:
>
>>Oh! He always has that roid rage thing.. as well as "moron" "pussy"
>>"****ing" with every post.... =( irreversible...
>
>Your forgot "****". I have never actually heard anyone use that in my
>personal life.

So do you need someone to explain what it means?

Hard Bop Drums
June 15th 07, 05:45 AM
"Scary" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> O yawn! Since none of this is ever going to happen I'd just like to
> tell you to whom you are speaking to, I'm a two time heavy weight
> Brazilian JuiJitsu champion who also trains in submission grappling
> and no hold barred mixed martial arts.

Are you in the US?

> This is not a threat of violence or anything like that, nor is it idle
> macho bragging it's just the facts. You can ask me anything regarding
> this sport as proof.
>
> My interest in weight training stems from my desire to gain strength
> so as to compete against fighters who might out weight me by 50
> kilo's.
> I'm talking genetic freaks here.

Just be glad Karelin never took up mixed martial arts. ;-) He was a REAL
freak!! Isn't there a 265lb class in MMA? Are you above this? If so, I
follow MMA and have never seen anyone heavier than that do well. Is that
what you have found?

> I've toyed with the idea of juicing or using human growth hormones,
> but I'm not an idiot who will do **** like this without talking to
> people about it. Hence my post. And even then I'd think twice about
> it.

One thing I can tell you, NEVER touch Deca. While it is THE safest anabolic
steroid you can use, it is also the worst for drug testing. Do you know what
they test for in the UFC? I always wonder because I can't understand why
more guys would not use Lasix to make weight vs killing themselves in saunas
etc. When I competed in bodybuilding, I used IV Lasix to dial myself in as
far as water goes.

>> > So since you want to play this game I'd recommend that you go suck on
>> > you grandfathers leaky colostomy bag you low life brown fingered
>> > welt!
>>
>> > Scary
>>
>> What a pathetic and sophomoric comment.
>
> Man! you really are Mr. Sunshine Rob, It is a bit descriptive and
> pretentious I suppose, but then I try to make my writing style
> interesting.
>
>>I take it that you are still in high
>> school?
>
> No I'm not a kid if you must know I'm in my 30s, is it surprising that
> I can be this age trained since I was 14 and not used
> steroids?

Not really. You are not in a sport that is known for using steroids etc. I
came from a bodybuilding background where EVERYONE uses. ;-) It is not
cheating nor can anyone even say it is cheating when you are in an open
bodybuilding contest. It is a given that everyone is on. It is cheating when
you get these piece of **** assholes who go into Natural shows while on
juice. That really is pathetic. I can't imagine why someone would want a
silly little trophy that badly.

> I dont know if you are worth talking to maybe you are, but you at
> least replyed to my post in your own way.
>
> Thanks for that Robert your a gent.
>
> Scary

I think that we both see where we are coming from now. Let me know about the
testing etc. that I asked about above. You can still use even with drug
testing, but you have to know what to take and when. There is no test for
GH, but unless you are independently wealthy, it is out of reach for most
people. If you find that they do test for steroids, find out where they put
the Testosterone to Epitestosterone level. Most males can use up to
500-600mg/week of Testosterone without failing the Test:Epi tests.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

VinCe
June 15th 07, 07:48 AM
On Jun 15, 10:01 am, Shute > wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 02:32:04 -0700, VinCe >
> wrote:
>
> >Oh! He always has that roid rage thing.. as well as "moron" "pussy"
> >"****ing" with every post.... =( irreversible...
>
> Your forgot "****".

Oh! my bad.. and that word too... =)

>I have never actually heard anyone use that in my
> personal life.

Well, he is a unique guy... So unique..

>Yet Rob uses in on a weekly basis. He also likes to
> tell skinny people they must have Aids.

Another rob classic...

>He is a real charmer.

Not...

Have a nice day!

-vince

VinCe
June 15th 07, 07:49 AM
On Jun 15, 10:06 am, Shute > wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:19:31 -0700, "Hard Bop Drums"
>
> > wrote:
> >I would have no problem saying anything to your face. You don't have the
> >balls to take an aggravated assault charge. I would love to watch some fat
> >white boy like you in prison. It would be hilarious for a fish like you.
>
> Why do I have the feeling Rob would get his ass kicked.

Same here bro! ('',) Same here...

-Vince

VinCe
June 15th 07, 07:50 AM
On Jun 15, 11:11 am, "Pete" > wrote:
> "VinCe" > schreef:
>
> >> I would have no problem saying anything to your face. You don't have the
> >> balls to take an aggravated assault charge. I would love to watch some
> >> fat
> >> white boy like you in prison. It would be hilarious for a fish like you.
> > Hey! he called you fat!
>
> Robert, you really shouldt joke about fat people. Not nice.
>
> The obese have feelings too, you know...
>
> --
> Pete

Of course he shouldn't have.. Imagine If he was fat and he receive
such insults...

tsk .. tsk.. tsk...

-Vince

VinCe
June 15th 07, 07:51 AM
On Jun 15, 12:31 pm, Shute > wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 05:11:42 +0200, "Pete" >
> wrote:

> >> Hey! he called you fat!
>
> >Robert, you really shouldt joke about fat people. Not nice.
>
> >The obese have feelings too, you know...
>
> He knows.
> If he wasn't nice to fat chicks then he would never get laid.

Hahahaa!

-vince

VinCe
June 15th 07, 08:33 AM
On Jun 15, 12:45 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Scary
>
> I think that we both see where we are coming from now. Let me know about the
> testing etc. that I asked about above. You can still use even with drug
> testing, but you have to know what to take and when. There is no test for
> GH, but unless you are independently wealthy, it is out of reach for most
> people. If you find that they do test for steroids, find out where they put
> the Testosterone to Epitestosterone level. Most males can use up to
> 500-600mg/week of Testosterone without failing the Test:Epi tests.
>
> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"

(Roll eyes....)

Now robie's a gent here... =)

-Vince

Pete
June 15th 07, 11:29 AM
"Curt" > schreef:

> You're in Brazil? Are steroids legal there?

Legal, cheap and OTC.

They even custom make some of the orals for you.
(a former regular of this group told me that)

> Pete has knowledge (and a damn better attitude than some), so perhaps
> he'll reply to your post. You may also want to check out
> www.mesomorphosis.com
> for info on the subject.

He started all wrong by screwing up the grammar.

--
Pete

Smegmato
June 15th 07, 12:28 PM
"VinCe" <> (Roll eyes....)> Now robie's a gent here... =)

When Rob discovered that there was a chance that somebody twice as big lived
within driving distance, Rob suddenly became Billy Crystal.

d wells
June 15th 07, 02:08 PM
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:01:37 -0400, Shute > wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 02:32:04 -0700, VinCe >
>wrote:
>
>>Oh! He always has that roid rage thing.. as well as "moron" "pussy"
>>"****ing" with every post.... =( irreversible...
>
>Your forgot "****". I have never actually heard anyone use that in my
>personal life. Yet Rob uses in on a weekly basis. He also likes to
>tell skinny people they must have Aids. He is a real charmer.

Rent "The Departed." You'll get your life-quota of '****' in pretty
short order.

Brits seem to be more comfortable with the word than Americans.
Charles will toss one out here and there and it appears in "Hot Fuzz"
a couple of times. ("The Departed", btw, has Americans giving the
word a go. I think it's Marky Mark that says it, and he may be using a
Boston (that is, New Englandish) accent.)

Charles
June 15th 07, 03:28 PM
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:08:16 -0400, d wells >
wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:01:37 -0400, Shute > wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 02:32:04 -0700, VinCe >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Oh! He always has that roid rage thing.. as well as "moron" "pussy"
>>>"****ing" with every post.... =( irreversible...
>>
>>Your forgot "****". I have never actually heard anyone use that in my
>>personal life. Yet Rob uses in on a weekly basis. He also likes to
>>tell skinny people they must have Aids. He is a real charmer.
>

>Rent "The Departed." You'll get your life-quota of '****' in pretty
>short order.
>
>Brits seem to be more comfortable with the word than Americans.
>Charles will toss one out here and there and it appears in "Hot Fuzz"
>a couple of times. ("The Departed", btw, has Americans giving the
>word a go. I think it's Marky Mark that says it, and he may be using a
>Boston (that is, New Englandish) accent.)

It occurs to me that a **** in any language is a **** by any other
name.

They know who they are!

Have a great weekend DW - I always do! ;o)

TFIF!

Lucas Buck
June 15th 07, 09:06 PM
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:33:39 -0700, Scary > wrote:

>A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
>exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.

Wasn't "Riod" a Roman poet?

David Cohen
June 15th 07, 09:13 PM
"Lucas Buck" > wrote
> Scary > wrote:
>
>>A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
>>exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
>
> Wasn't "Riod" a Roman poet?

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Caesar's a douchebag.
And so are you.

---Riod the Elder

Curt
June 15th 07, 09:27 PM
d wells wrote:
[...]

re the C word ;o)

> Rent "The Departed." You'll get your life-quota
> of '****' in pretty short order.

Awesome flick, too.

> Brits seem to be more comfortable with the
> word than Americans. Charles will toss one out
> here and there and it appears in "Hot Fuzz"
> a couple of times.

Haven't seen Hot Fuzz yet, but really enjoyed Shaun of the Dead by
some of or all of the same people.

> ("The Departed", btw, has Americans giving the
> word a go. I think it's Marky Mark that says it,
> and he may be using a Boston (that is, New
> Englandish) accent.)

Knew a guy who loved using 'sodding git' at every opportunity. I think
he saw it in a movie and then just fell in love with it.

(Googles)

Otoh, 'sodding git, movie quotes' turns up nuthin'.

--
CuRt =/= ****, buuuut... http://tinyurl.com/24bmzp

Charles
June 15th 07, 10:44 PM
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:06:42 -0700, Lucas Buck
> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:33:39 -0700, Scary > wrote:
>
>>A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
>>exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
>
>Wasn't "Riod" a Roman poet?

It was in fact Riodus Steroidus who was known by the diminutive,
"Riod". He wrote sonnets while plucking (psallere) his lyre (kithara)!

He is well recommended and is available for weddings, funerals and
sundry Bar Mitzvah.

Have a great weekend LB - you know I intend to!! ;o)

TFIF!

June 16th 07, 02:48 AM
I don't know about rage, but i got breasts from steroids.

On Jun 14, 2:33 am, Scary > wrote:
> A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
> exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
> And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
> didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?
>
> Scary

ATP*
June 16th 07, 03:01 AM
"Hard Bop Drums" > wrote in message

> I would have no problem saying anything to your face. You don't have the
> balls to take an aggravated assault charge.

Mike Massey never got hit with an aggravated assault charge, did he? He was
certainly aggravated when he confronted you in the gym, I guess we could
debate whether bitch-slapping is truly assault.

Smegmato
June 16th 07, 03:41 AM
"ATP*" <> Mike Massey never got hit with an aggravated assault charge, did
he? He was certainly aggravated when he confronted you in the gym, I guess
we could debate whether bitch-slapping is truly assault.>>

Slapping a one-lung, no-kidney, tumerized bitch is probably a public
service.

Pete
June 16th 07, 08:59 AM
"Shute" > schreef:

> Which is weird because I live just outside Boston. I could see
> someone in organized crime getting away with it. After all they get
> away with bullying and murdering people. Maybe it stems from the rap
> generation who think it is ok to call women "bitches" and "whores".

Are you telling me that it isnt ?!?!?!

"Move that fat ass, and fix me a nice dinner, BITCH !!!"

"My body needs protein !!!"

> Those words are used with low tone outside the hearing of any women
> when spoken by my generation or older.

?!?!?!

> This same generation seems to
> think pimps are cool.

They ARE cool.

> I saw a show where one of Hugh Hefners
> girlfriends was trying to explain this to her mother. It is almost
> like we took a step backwards in Women's rights.

Which is good. Who gave them rights in the first place ?!?!?!

--
Pete

Curt
June 16th 07, 06:10 PM
ATP* wrote:
> "Hard Bop Drums" wrote

> > I would have no problem saying
> > anything to your face.

Becauuuuuuussse?

Because 'bert's hardcore? Brave? Ready to ask someone to step
outside?

Let's see...

> > You don't have the balls to take
> > an aggravated assault charge.

Newp. No reference to hardcoreosity, bravery, or a willingness to call
someone out. He apparently is depending on his opponent's fear of the
legal system.

Note to David: Not bert's most inspirational post, imo.

> Mike Massey never got hit

Not by 'bert is my guess.

> with an aggravated assault charge,
> did he? He was certainly aggravated
> when he confronted you in the
> gym, I guess we could debate
> whether bitch-slapping is truly
> assault.

Ouch.

--
Curt

Lucas Buck
June 16th 07, 09:20 PM
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:13:13 GMT, "David Cohen" > wrote:

>"Lucas Buck" > wrote
>> Scary > wrote:
>>
>>>A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
>>>exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
>>
>> Wasn't "Riod" a Roman poet?
>
>Roses are red.
>Violets are blue.
>Caesar's a douchebag.
>And so are you.
>
>---Riod the Elder

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

Dally
June 16th 07, 10:30 PM
Lucas Buck wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:13:13 GMT, "David Cohen" > wrote:

>>>Wasn't "Riod" a Roman poet?
>>
>>Roses are red.
>>Violets are blue.
>>Caesar's a douchebag.
>>And so are you.
>>
>>---Riod the Elder
>

> Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

Hey, way to bring this back on topic! (Good for the upper back.)

Dally

Scary
June 18th 07, 12:25 PM
On Jun 15, 2:45 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
> "Scary" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > O yawn! Since none of this is ever going to happen I'd just like to
> > tell you to whom you are speaking to, I'm a two time heavy weight
> > Brazilian JuiJitsu champion who also trains in submission grappling
> > and no hold barred mixed martial arts.
>
> Are you in the US?

I'm in Australia

> > This is not a threat of violence or anything like that, nor is it idle
> > macho bragging it's just the facts. You can ask me anything regarding
> > this sport as proof.
>
> > My interest in weight training stems from my desire to gain strength
> > so as to compete against fighters who might out weight me by 50
> > kilo's.
> > I'm talking genetic freaks here.
>
> Just be glad Karelin never took up mixed martial arts. ;-) He was a REAL
> freak!! Isn't there a 265lb class in MMA? Are you above this? If so, I
> follow MMA and have never seen anyone heavier than that do well. Is that
> what you have found?

With MMA there's a trade off, there's a big guys game and a small guys
game.
The best fighters are the ones that can transition into both roles, my
problem is that by normal standards I'm classified as a big guy my
weight sitting at 100 to 108 Kilos (most of the weight being muscle)
If I diet I can get down to 95 Kilos but because I have a low
percentage of body fat it means loosing muscle and strength.
Being lighter I have more explosion and speed, but being heavier and
stronger allows you to control and dominate better.
I think you need to work out what your "fight game" is and train to be
at your ideal fighting weight.
It's really hard to beat a huge guy that knows what he's doing, size
and weight do count! But you often see big guys getting beaten, Id say
it's more to do with their lack of skill then anything else.

> > I've toyed with the idea of juicing or using human growth hormones,
> > but I'm not an idiot who will do **** like this without talking to
> > people about it. Hence my post. And even then I'd think twice about
> > it.
>
> One thing I can tell you, NEVER touch Deca. While it is THE safest anabolic
> steroid you can use, it is also the worst for drug testing. Do you know what
> they test for in the UFC? I always wonder because I can't understand why
> more guys would not use Lasix to make weight vs killing themselves in saunas
> etc. When I competed in bodybuilding, I used IV Lasix to dial myself in as
> far as water goes.

My choice is to get bigger and more muscular or trim down and fight in
a lighter weight division.
Ideally I'd like to be light and improve my strength without bulking
up too much, so that I can have a balance of strength and
explosion.

> >> What a pathetic and sophomoric comment.
>
> > Man! you really are Mr. Sunshine Rob, It is a bit descriptive and
> > pretentious I suppose, but then I try to make my writing style
> > interesting.
>
> >>I take it that you are still in high
> >> school?
>
> > No I'm not a kid if you must know I'm in my 30s, is it surprising that
> > I can be this age trained since I was 14 and not used
> > steroids?
>
> Not really. You are not in a sport that is known for using steroids etc. I
> came from a bodybuilding background where EVERYONE uses. ;-) It is not
> cheating nor can anyone even say it is cheating when you are in an open
> bodybuilding contest. It is a given that everyone is on. It is cheating when
> you get these piece of **** assholes who go into Natural shows while on
> juice. That really is pathetic. I can't imagine why someone would want a
> silly little trophy that badly.

I'm just looking at options in weight training as a means of fine
tuning my body so that I can get it running the way I want it.
I asked about steroids because Mark Kerr (as seen in The Smashing
Machine) was a heavy user of these things, one could even argue that
he wouldn't have been as successful as he was if he didn't use
steroids.
Unfortunately he was the sort of nut job who would inject anything
into his arms even narcotics.

> > I dont know if you are worth talking to maybe you are, but you at
> > least replyed to my post in your own way.
>
> > Thanks for that Robert your a gent.
>
> > Scary
>
> I think that we both see where we are coming from now. Let me know about the
> testing etc. that I asked about above. You can still use even with drug
> testing, but you have to know what to take and when. There is no test for
> GH, but unless you are independently wealthy, it is out of reach for most
> people. If you find that they do test for steroids, find out where they put
> the Testosterone to Epitestosterone level. Most males can use up to
> 500-600mg/week of Testosterone without failing the Test:Epi tests.

I'd think you would do it the same was they do it with race horses,
use steroids in the train building up process and in the lead up to
competition (say 3 weeks before) you stop taking it and work mostly
on your aerobic fitness.
You lose some bulk but your clean when you compete.

Scary
> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/- Hide quoted text -

rick++
June 18th 07, 05:02 PM
Extremely evident in the replies in this newsgroup.

(Let the fur fly!)

VinCe
June 19th 07, 08:52 AM
On Jun 19, 12:02 am, rick++ > wrote:
> Extremely evident in the replies in this newsgroup.
>
> (Let the fur fly!)

What are you an analyst? =)

-Vince

Smegmato
June 19th 07, 09:17 AM
"VinCe" <> What are you an analyst? =)

He is one of those guys who visits the truck-stop restrooms and asks the
guys that he sucks off "Are you gay, or is this your first time?"

Hard Bop Drums
June 19th 07, 11:47 AM
"Scary" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 15, 2:45 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
>> "Scary" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...
>>

>> > O yawn! Since none of this is ever going to happen I'd just like to
>> > tell you to whom you are speaking to, I'm a two time heavy weight
>> > Brazilian JuiJitsu champion who also trains in submission grappling
>> > and no hold barred mixed martial arts.
>>
>> Are you in the US?
>
> I'm in Australia
>>

>> > This is not a threat of violence or anything like that, nor is it idle
>> > macho bragging it's just the facts. You can ask me anything regarding
>> > this sport as proof.
>>
>> > My interest in weight training stems from my desire to gain strength
>> > so as to compete against fighters who might out weight me by 50
>> > kilo's.
>> > I'm talking genetic freaks here.
>>
>> Just be glad Karelin never took up mixed martial arts. ;-) He was a REAL
>> freak!! Isn't there a 265lb class in MMA? Are you above this? If so, I
>> follow MMA and have never seen anyone heavier than that do well. Is that
>> what you have found?
>
> With MMA there's a trade off, there's a big guys game and a small guys
> game.
> The best fighters are the ones that can transition into both roles, my
> problem is that by normal standards I'm classified as a big guy my
> weight sitting at 100 to 108 Kilos (most of the weight being muscle)
> If I diet I can get down to 95 Kilos but because I have a low
> percentage of body fat it means loosing muscle and strength.
> Being lighter I have more explosion and speed, but being heavier and
> stronger allows you to control and dominate better.
> I think you need to work out what your "fight game" is and train to be
> at your ideal fighting weight.
> It's really hard to beat a huge guy that knows what he's doing, size
> and weight do count! But you often see big guys getting beaten, Id say
> it's more to do with their lack of skill then anything else.

OK,
So you are around 220-240. Depending upon how lean you are, you may be able
to make 205, but if you are closer to 240, I think you're screwed. Arloski
is a guy who is around your weight, but very lean. He could never make 205.
I would stay where you are unless you are around 220 and have a bit of fat
to lose. You can lose 20 lbs of water also. A guy like Chuck Lidell is
around 220, 225 when he walks the street.

>> > I've toyed with the idea of juicing or using human growth hormones,
>> > but I'm not an idiot who will do **** like this without talking to
>> > people about it. Hence my post. And even then I'd think twice about
>> > it.
>>
>> One thing I can tell you, NEVER touch Deca. While it is THE safest
>> anabolic
>> steroid you can use, it is also the worst for drug testing. Do you know
>> what
>> they test for in the UFC? I always wonder because I can't understand why
>> more guys would not use Lasix to make weight vs killing themselves in
>> saunas
>> etc. When I competed in bodybuilding, I used IV Lasix to dial myself in
>> as
>> far as water goes.
>>
> My choice is to get bigger and more muscular or trim down and fight in
> a lighter weight division.
> Ideally I'd like to be light and improve my strength without bulking
> up too much, so that I can have a balance of strength and
> explosion.

I don't think that is going to happen unless you are kind of sloppy fat. If
you use any anabolic agents, you will gain muscle and get bigger, so I think
you either need to find out exactly where you are weight and body fat wise
and see if making 205 is a reality.

>> > Man! you really are Mr. Sunshine Rob, It is a bit descriptive and
>> > pretentious I suppose, but then I try to make my writing style
>> > interesting.

>> > No I'm not a kid if you must know I'm in my 30s, is it surprising that
>> > I can be this age trained since I was 14 and not used
>> > steroids?
>>
>> Not really. You are not in a sport that is known for using steroids etc.
>> came from a bodybuilding background where EVERYONE uses. ;-) It is not
>> cheating nor can anyone even say it is cheating when you are in an open
>> bodybuilding contest. It is a given that everyone is on. It is cheating
>> when
>> you get these piece of **** assholes who go into Natural shows while on
>> juice. That really is pathetic. I can't imagine why someone would want a
>> silly little trophy that badly.
>>
> I'm just looking at options in weight training as a means of fine
> tuning my body so that I can get it running the way I want it.
> I asked about steroids because Mark Kerr (as seen in The Smashing
> Machine) was a heavy user of these things, one could even argue that
> he wouldn't have been as successful as he was if he didn't use
> steroids.
> Unfortunately he was the sort of nut job who would inject anything
> into his arms even narcotics.

I know the movie well and Mark lives here in Phoenix. He was a bit of a nut
and let that crazy bitch girlfriend **** him up more than anything else.
Technically, the drug he was injecting in the movie for pain relief was not
a real narcotic. It is something called Nubain, Nalbuphine Hydrocloride. It
is a Narcotic Agonist/Antagonist. If you take it by itself, it acts and
feels like Morphine, but if you were to take it with a real narcotic like
Morphine, it would counter act the Narcotiv and work like Narcan. It was a
VERY popular drug when I was competing in bodybuilding and living in Venice,
CA back in 90 and 91. Being that it is not an actual real narcotic, you
could take the whole bottle in one shot IV, 10 cc, and not die. Kerr was an
amazing athlete though. As to your comment about him being a heavy user of
steroids, I don't know him, but I would make a guess and say that he was
using during that era, but I would not attach the "heavy" term to him.
Compared to a top bodybuilder today, Mark's use would have been miniscule.
As big as he looked in that movie, if you stood him next to a top IFBB pro
bodybuilder, he would have looked like he had HIV. His biggest problem other
than getting his head ****ed up was his timing. Had a top large athletic guy
like him competed now rather than then, he would have done even better.
There are very few really big guys who are super athletic in MMA now. I
think that will change very soon with the UFC taking off though. I think you
will see more guys here in the US start to go that route instead of football
because so few people can actually make it in the NFL etc. The money is
growing exponentially in MMA too, so that will be the biggest draw. I
recently saw that Brock Lesner match and was far from being impressed. While
he may have been a former NCAA wresting champion, he just did not look like
he could do much in MMA. Kerr was a much better athlete than him. I
mentioned him before, but it would have been just frightening had Karelin
gone into MMA. He was more than a freak. He was almost 300 lbs and lean. He
was so physically strong that he could literally grab most men with just his
grip and there was nothing they could do abotu it. He also had that
signature move of his where he could do that gut wrench thing and just toss
a guy who was 300 lbs like it was nothing.

>> > I dont know if you are worth talking to maybe you are, but you at
>> > least replyed to my post in your own way.
>>
>> > Thanks for that Robert your a gent.
>>
>> > Scary
>>
>> I think that we both see where we are coming from now. Let me know about
>> the
>> testing etc. that I asked about above. You can still use even with drug
>> testing, but you have to know what to take and when. There is no test for
>> GH, but unless you are independently wealthy, it is out of reach for most
>> people. If you find that they do test for steroids, find out where they
>> put
>> the Testosterone to Epitestosterone level. Most males can use up to
>> 500-600mg/week of Testosterone without failing the Test:Epi tests.
>
> I'd think you would do it the same was they do it with race horses,
> use steroids in the train building up process and in the lead up to
> competition (say 3 weeks before) you stop taking it and work mostly
> on your aerobic fitness.
> You lose some bulk but your clean when you compete.
>

> Scary

That is true, but you have to know what the tests are and what the levels
are for Test and Epi test. You guys in Australia have some really wild
Veterinary Anabolic Steroids. They are little stacks in a single bottle with
things like Deca, Durabolin 50, Equioise and Test in one vial. Like I said
though, if you think you will ever be tested in the next year or 2, NEVER
take a Nandralone compound. Deca is the worst because it is longer acting,
but even Durabolin 50 is bad for drug tests. Nandralone just stays in your
system.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Zygote
July 9th 07, 01:43 AM
On Jun 14, 5:33 pm, Scary > wrote:
> A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
> exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
> And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
> didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?
>
> Scary

Your asking a very general question. Steroids are a general term for
many compounds, each type has its own side effects, method of
administration and toxicity. Some substances which are referred to as
steroids are not and have mile, moderate and severe side effects.
Steroid use in low doses are harmless. Steroid use in medium dosages
are not very dangerous. Steroid use in very high doses are
dangerous. The same could be said of alchohol and cigarettes.

To simplify the question, lets look at testosterone of which there a
few types, all are injectable, each has an attached ester which delays
its metabolism by the body, except suspension which is simply
testosterone mixed with an oil and which works very quickly.

Testosterone is said to cause the following problems - non-serious
(balding, temporary testicular shrinkage, elevated blood pressure,
increased aggression, elevated low density lipoproteins ratios) and
serious (left ventricular hypertrophy (left heart growth), liver
cancer, prostate cancer, prostate specific hyperplasia (growth),
uncontrollable rages, heart desease, brain cancer, gynocomastia
(breast tissue growth), stroke).

The reality - I recently studied and compiled information relating to
non-natural deaths in Australia over the last decade, I found that of
the 30 thousand deaths reported for one year (1997 I believe):

18,000+ were from Cigarette Smoking and related desease
2500+ were from Alchohol Consumption and related desease / accident /
crime
750+ were from Illicit Drugs and related desease / accident / crime
0, Zero, yes None, were related in any way to the use of Anabolic
Steroids

I then looked up sporting accidents which resulted in hospitalizations
and found the following data for one year, I believe 2003. For that
year of the Approximately 300 thousand hospitalizations related to
sports 0, Zero, yes none, were related in any way to the use of
Anabolic Steroids. The listing was there under Anabolic Steroids but
the total was (0).

Rugby and tackles were the main culprit along with horse riding and
swimming. These sports also had the most deaths for the year and I
believe the entire death total for that year was around 30. Strangly
not a single sporting death for that year was attributable to anabolic
steroids.

My own experience with testoterone seems to follow this quite well. I
initially started with 400 mg of Testosterone Propionate for 6 weeks,
then raised it 600 mg for the following 6 weeks. During the peroid I
developed itchy nipples so I self administered tamoxifen citrate to
control the problem. I then went off my testosterone continuing the
tamoxifen, and started taking clenbuterol and proviron. I finished
the cycle with significant muscle gain 15 pounds and signficant fat
loss 10kg and apart from temporary high blood pressure now normalized
no other side effects that were not easily controlled. All blood
tests appear normal and I am as healthy if not moreso then before I
commenced my cycle.

So to answer your last two questions (1) I think the health risks are
warranted, I think alchohol, cigarette and a sedentary lifestyle is so
much more of an issue but one that politicians and doctors are loathe
to tackle because of the political risks involved, its so much easier
to point the finger at steroids. (2) Dont use Arnold as a benchmark,
he was a pro-bodybuilder and he didnt cycle, he stayed for many years
permantly on gear, even so, we see many 'normal' men start dropping
dead in their early 40's due to heart problems and they have never
touched performance enhancing drugs and Arnold is still going strong,
and really Im sure if we could be in his shoes, looking as fit and
healthy and powerful as that man does at his age, in his elite job,
and blame it on steroids, we could convince anyone to take them.

Cya

Curt
July 9th 07, 02:14 AM
Zygote wrote:
> Scary wrote:
>
> > A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
> > exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
> > And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
> > didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?
>
> > Scary
>
> Your asking a very general question.

Yeah, a month ago.

> Steroids are a general term for
> many compounds, each type has its own side effects, method of
> administration and toxicity. Some substances which are referred to as
> steroids are not and have mile, moderate and severe side effects.
> Steroid use in low doses are harmless. Steroid use in medium dosages
> are not very dangerous. Steroid use in very high doses are
> dangerous. The same could be said of alchohol and cigarettes.
>
> To simplify the question, lets look at testosterone of which there a
> few types, all are injectable, each has an attached ester which delays
> its metabolism by the body, except suspension which is simply
> testosterone mixed with an oil and which works very quickly.
>
> Testosterone is said to cause the following problems - non-serious
> (balding, temporary testicular shrinkage, elevated blood pressure,
> increased aggression, elevated low density lipoproteins ratios) and
> serious (left ventricular hypertrophy (left heart growth), liver
> cancer, prostate cancer, prostate specific hyperplasia (growth),
> uncontrollable rages, heart desease, brain cancer,

I thought Alzado's doctors made it clear that there was no connection
between his brain cancer and steroid use. Regardless, Alzado is an
amazing story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_Alzado

> gynocomastia (breast tissue growth), stroke).

> The reality - I recently studied and compiled information relating to
> non-natural deaths in Australia over the last decade, I found that of
> the 30 thousand deaths reported for one year (1997 I believe):
>
> 18,000+ were from Cigarette Smoking and related desease
> 2500+ were from Alchohol Consumption and related desease / accident /
> crime
> 750+ were from Illicit Drugs and related desease / accident / crime
> 0, Zero, yes None, were related in any way to the use of Anabolic
> Steroids
>
> I then looked up sporting accidents which resulted in hospitalizations
> and found the following data for one year, I believe 2003. For that
> year of the Approximately 300 thousand hospitalizations related to
> sports 0, Zero, yes none, were related in any way to the use of
> Anabolic Steroids. The listing was there under Anabolic Steroids but
> the total was (0).
>
> Rugby and tackles were the main culprit along with horse riding and
> swimming. These sports also had the most deaths for the year and I
> believe the entire death total for that year was around 30. Strangly
> not a single sporting death for that year was attributable to anabolic
> steroids.
>
> My own experience with testoterone seems to follow this quite well. I
> initially started with 400 mg of Testosterone Propionate for 6 weeks,
> then raised it 600 mg for the following 6 weeks. During the peroid I
> developed itchy nipples so I self administered tamoxifen citrate to
> control the problem. I then went off my testosterone continuing the
> tamoxifen, and started taking clenbuterol and proviron. I finished
> the cycle with significant muscle gain 15 pounds and signficant fat
> loss 10kg

You're confusing me mixing the pounds and the kg in the same sentence.
Ow! My brain!

So that was 15 pounds of muscle and a 22 pound fat loss? How'd you
differentiate? I mean, let's say you started at 200 lbs. + 15 lbs.
muscle = 215 lbs. and then minus 22 lbs. fat = 193 lbs.?

> and apart from temporary high blood pressure now normalized
> no other side effects that were not easily controlled. All blood
> tests appear normal and I am as healthy if not moreso then before I
> commenced my cycle.
>
> So to answer your last two questions (1) I think the health risks are
> warranted, I think alchohol, cigarette and a sedentary lifestyle is so
> much more of an issue but one that politicians and doctors are loathe
> to tackle because of the political risks involved, its so much easier
> to point the finger at steroids.

Agreed there. But I think it's money more than political risk. Mr.
Budweiser and Mr. Marlboro have a lock on legalized vice.

> (2) Dont use Arnold as a benchmark, he was a pro-bodybuilder
> and he didnt cycle, he stayed for many years permantly on gear,

I'm going PubMeddy on you now: Cite, please!

> even so, we see many 'normal' men start dropping
> dead in their early 40's due to heart problems and they have never
> touched performance enhancing drugs and Arnold is still going strong,
> and really Im sure if we could be in his shoes, looking as fit and
> healthy and powerful as that man does at his age, in his elite job,
> and blame it on steroids, we could convince anyone to take them.

Ooh, STRONG finish. Post some more! :o)

--
Curt

Pete
July 9th 07, 07:15 AM
"Zygote" > schreef:

> (2) Dont use Arnold as a benchmark,
> he was a pro-bodybuilder and he didnt cycle, he stayed for many years
> permantly on gear, even so, we see many 'normal' men start dropping
> dead in their early 40's due to heart problems and they have never
> touched performance enhancing drugs and Arnold is still going strong,
> and really Im sure if we could be in his shoes, looking as fit and
> healthy and powerful as that man does at his age, in his elite job,
> and blame it on steroids, we could convince anyone to take them.

Good post.

--
Pete

Zygote
July 9th 07, 07:19 AM
On Jul 9, 12:14 pm, Curt > wrote:
> [...]
> > much more of an issue but one that politicians and doctors are loathe
> > to tackle because of the political risks involved, its so much easier
> > to point the finger atsteroids.
>
> Agreed there. But I think it's money more than political risk. Mr.
> Budweiser and Mr. Marlboro have a lock on legalized vice.
>
> > (2) Dont use Arnold as a benchmark, he was a pro-bodybuilder
> > and he didnt cycle, he stayed for many years permantly on gear,
>
> I'm going PubMeddy on you now: Cite, please!
>
> > even so, we see many 'normal' men start dropping
> > dead in their early 40's due to heart problems and they have never
> > touched performance enhancing drugs and Arnold is still going strong,
> > and really Im sure if we could be in his shoes, looking as fit and
> > healthy and powerful as that man does at his age, in his elite job,
> > and blame it onsteroids, we could convince anyone to take them.

So the post is a month old? So what. Someone else may be interested.
The question was hardly answered by the trolling flaming replies he
got so he still may need the information.

The problems I mentioned were 'said' to be caused by steroids. Theres
no credible evidence to the claims as far as I know. I think the
claims are mostly anecdotal or speculative.

I have always measured muscle in lbs and fat as kg. In my gym we have
lbs on DB's and KG's on plates and machines. Its not that scary. As
for how I differentiate muscle gain and fat loss, Im approximating,
judging by caliper measurements, visuals and bmi ratios. I dont think
theres any real need to be so pendantic over a post. Im not trying to
impress you, I dont care about or even know you, Im simply providing
the guy and anyone else interested with information which I think
might help them, and that information is to the best of my knowledge,
what I posted in my post.

Im not going to cite, the information is freely available on the net,
as well as in some of Arnolds own books, Im not interested in playing
forum dick m8tey. Have a nice day.

Curt
July 9th 07, 04:58 PM
Zygote wrote:
> Curt wrote:

Zygote wrote! Hey, it rhymes. Maybe I should go with "Curted blurted:"
instead of the standard opener.

> > Zygote wrote:

> > > Your asking a very general question.
>
> > Yeah, a month ago.
[...]

> > > Testosterone is said to cause<snip>brain cancer,
>
> > I thought Alzado's doctors made it clear that there was no connection
> > between his brain cancer and steroid use. Regardless, Alzado is an
> > amazing story.
>
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_Alzado

[...]

> > > tamoxifen, and started taking clenbuterol and proviron. I finished
> > > the cycle with significant muscle gain 15 pounds and signficant fat
> > > loss 10kg
>
> > You're confusing me mixing the pounds and the kg in the same sentence.
> > Ow! My brain!
>
> > So that was 15 pounds of muscle and a 22 pound fat loss? How'd you
> > differentiate? I mean, let's say you started at 200 lbs. + 15 lbs.
> > muscle = 215 lbs. and then minus 22 lbs. fat = 193 lbs.?

[...]

> > > much more of an issue but one that politicians and doctors are loathe
> > > to tackle because of the political risks involved, its so much easier
> > > to point the finger atsteroids.
>
> > Agreed there. But I think it's money more than political risk. Mr.
> > Budweiser and Mr. Marlboro have a lock on legalized vice.
>
> > > (2) Dont use Arnold as a benchmark, he was a pro-bodybuilder
> > > and he didnt cycle, he stayed for many years permantly on gear,
>
> > I'm going PubMeddy on you now: Cite, please!
>
> > > even so, we see many 'normal' men start dropping
> > > dead in their early 40's due to heart problems and they have never
> > > touched performance enhancing drugs and Arnold is still going strong,
> > > and really Im sure if we could be in his shoes, looking as fit and
> > > healthy and powerful as that man does at his age, in his elite job,
> > > and blame it onsteroids, we could convince anyone to take them.
>
> > Ooh, STRONG finish. Post some more! :o)

[...]

> So the post is a month old? So what. Someone else may be interested.

Yeesh, sensitive much?

> The question was hardly answered by the trolling flaming replies he
> got so he still may need the information.

True.

> The problems I mentioned were 'said' to be caused by steroids. Theres
> no credible evidence to the claims as far as I know. I think the
> claims are mostly anecdotal or speculative.

Okay.

> I have always measured muscle in lbs and fat as kg.

Why? /neil

> In my gym we have lbs on DB's and KG's on plates and
> machines. Its not that scary.

I'm easily intimidated. One negative word from any member of this
newsgroup and, why, I'd probably never post again for fear of
additional mean-spirited responses or (shudders) a web page created
about me or even jpegs! No! NO!

> As for how I differentiate muscle gain and fat loss, Im approximating,
> judging by caliper measurements, visuals and bmi ratios. I dont think
> theres any real need to be so pendantic over a post.

I didn't think I was being pedantic. Uh, what's pedantic again? ;o)

Did you answer my question? It went, something like, wait, exactly
like 'this':

"So that was 15 pounds of muscle and a 22 pound fat loss? =snip= I
mean, let's say you started at 200 lbs. + 15 lbs.
muscle = 215 lbs. and then minus 22 lbs. fat = 193 lbs.?"

So you went on steroids and lost seven pounds? Because that's not so
impressive, uh, numerically. Got pics? Not for me, but for those who
might be interested in seeing what steroids have to offer.

> Im not trying to impress you,

Okay.

> I dont care about or even know you, Im simply providing
> the guy and anyone else interested with information which I think
> might help them, and that information is to the best of my knowledge,
> what I posted in my post.

Cool. Good on you. Seriously. I just asked a few questions. Perhaps
wrapped up in (apparently) too much jest or joke, but, hey, I'm not
trying to impress you either.

> Im not going to cite, the information is freely available on the net,
> as well as in some of Arnolds own books, Im not interested in playing
> forum dick m8tey.

Matey? Aye, aye, Cap'n. It's Forum Dick! Thar she blooooows!

Hmmm.

(Googles)

http://www.bristolzoo.org.uk/learning/animals/mammals/aye-aye

I did not know that.

> Have a nice day.

You, too. And post more!

--
Curt

Hard Bop Drums
July 9th 07, 08:04 PM
"Zygote" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 14, 5:33 pm, Scary > wrote:
>> A lots been said about the effects of riods, but I'd like to hear
>> exactly what those are from those who have experienced them.
>> And do you feel that the results are worth the health risks, like
>> didn't Arnie get his heart problems from juicing?
>>
>> Scary
>
> Your asking a very general question. Steroids are a general term for
> many compounds, each type has its own side effects, method of
> administration and toxicity. Some substances which are referred to as
> steroids are not and have mile, moderate and severe side effects.
> Steroid use in low doses are harmless. Steroid use in medium dosages
> are not very dangerous. Steroid use in very high doses are
> dangerous. The same could be said of alchohol and cigarettes.
>
> To simplify the question, lets look at testosterone of which there a
> few types, all are injectable, each has an attached ester which delays
> its metabolism by the body, except suspension which is simply
> testosterone mixed with an oil and which works very quickly.

Testosterone Suspension is water based, not oil. PLEASE stop posting things
like they are facts when you know NOTHING about them.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Zygote
July 10th 07, 03:30 AM
Not interested Curt. Cya

Curt
July 10th 07, 04:42 AM
Zygote wrote:
> Not interested Curt. Cya

Okay, mister seven-pound weight *loss*. Wish you'd stick around to
share more of your Success Through Anabolics tales of astonishment.

:o(

--
Curt

Zygote
July 14th 07, 04:27 AM
"Testosterone Suspension is water based, not oil. PLEASE stop posting
things like they are facts when you know NOTHING about them."
Your right about the suspension, its water based, simple mistake.

However, implying that making a mistake about one element somehow
invalidates everything else is immature and shows a lack of
intelligence that would make me question anything else you might write
from that point onwards. Basically Im not interested in your
insecurities, but if you have anything else to say other then ...
which probably indicates you cannot find any fault with the rest of my
post but hope to obfuscate the fact, then please lets continue to
discuss your obvious superiority when it comes to testosterone
suspension ;)

Cya m8

Daniel

Zygote
July 14th 07, 06:18 AM
On Jul 10, 6:04 am, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
> [...]
> > he was a pro-bodybuilder and he didnt cycle, he stayed for many years
> > permantly on gear, even so, we see many 'normal' men start dropping
> > dead in their early 40's due to heart problems and they have never
> > touched performance enhancing drugs and Arnold is still going strong,
> > and really Im sure if we could be in his shoes, looking as fit and
> > healthy and powerful as that man does at his age, in his elite job,
> > and blame it onsteroids, we could convince anyone to take them.
>
> > Cya
>
> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"

The guy asked for opinions, experiences and information which I tried
to provide. Yes there was a mistake re the suspension although you
are able to get unesterified testosterones in oil which is a
suspension in effect if not in the technical sense. I think all you
succeeded in doing by bringing your attitude to the post was to make
yourself look like a jerkoff. Congrats.

Cya

Daniel

Hard Bop Drums
July 14th 07, 07:24 AM
Zygote" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> [...]
>> > and blame it onsteroids, we could convince anyone to take them.
>>
>> > Cya
>>
>> --
>> Robert Schuh
>> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
>> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
>> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
>> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
>> - Nietzsche
>>
>> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/- Hide quoted text -

> The guy asked for opinions, experiences and information which I tried
> to provide. Yes there was a mistake re the suspension although you
> are able to get unesterified testosterones in oil which is a
> suspension in effect if not in the technical sense. I think all you
> succeeded in doing by bringing your attitude to the post was to make

It is painfully obvious that it is you who knows nothing about anabolic
steroids and is the one who is threatened by those who use them. I have been
consulting people for over 25 years on their use and currently work with 3
different medical firms who specialize in Testosterone Replacement therapy.
I have trained and consulted with professional bodybuilders and other
professional athletes, won many bodybuilding shows myself and written for 4
different publications. What are your credentials other than being a ****
talking moron?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Hard Bop Drums
July 14th 07, 07:28 AM
"Zygote" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> "Testosterone Suspension is water based, not oil. PLEASE stop posting
> things like they are facts when you know NOTHING about them."
> Your right about the suspension, its water based, simple mistake.
>
> However, implying that making a mistake about one element somehow
> invalidates everything else is immature and shows a lack of
> intelligence that would make me question anything else you might write
> from that point onwards. Basically Im not interested in your
> insecurities, but if you have anything else to say other then ...
> which probably indicates you cannot find any fault with the rest of my
> post but hope to obfuscate the fact, then please lets continue to
> discuss your obvious superiority when it comes to testosterone
> suspension ;)
>
> Cya m8
>
> Daniel

Sorry Skippy, but you thought you were some ****ing "expert" when it is
painfully obvious that you are just another double digit IQ dolt who really
knows nothing about the topic. Tell me asshole, did Dan Duchaine ever come
to YOU with questions regarding anabolic
steroids?????????????????????????????

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Zygote
July 14th 07, 02:15 PM
On Jul 14, 5:28 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:
> "Zygote" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > "Testosterone Suspension is water based, not oil. PLEASE stop posting
> > things like they are facts when you know NOTHING about them."
> > Your right about the suspension, its water based, simple mistake.
>
> > However, implying that making a mistake about one element somehow
> > invalidates everything else is immature and shows a lack of
> > intelligence that would make me question anything else you might write
> > from that point onwards. Basically Im not interested in your
> > insecurities, but if you have anything else to say other then ...
> > which probably indicates you cannot find any fault with the rest of my
> > post but hope to obfuscate the fact, then please lets continue to
> > discuss your obvious superiority when it comes to testosterone
> > suspension ;)
>
> > Cya m8
>
> > Daniel
>
> Sorry Skippy, but you thought you were some ****ing "expert" when it is
> painfully obvious that you are just another double digit IQ dolt who really
> knows nothing about the topic. Tell me asshole, did Dan Duchaine ever come
> to YOU with questions regardinganabolicsteroids????????????????????????? ????
>
> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/- Hide quoted text -

Take a deep breath buddy. No ones challenging your obvious expertise
and greatness in all things Anabolic. Im in awe of your success as a
bodybuilder, as a bodybuilding guru and other things that you
obviously excel in that you havent mentioned (yet).

I would like to point out however that I do disagree with two things
about your posts, one is of course, your attitude which I think really
sucks, and two, is your assertion that I know NOTHING about steroids.
If I am wrong and your assertion that I know 'NOTHING' about steroids
is correct, then you by default must agree that:

1) Steroids are NOT a general term for many compounds
2) Each steroid does NOT have its own side effects, method of
administration and toxicity.
3) Testosterone of which there is only 1 type is never injected
4) Testosterones DO NOT contain esters which delay their metabolism by
the body
5) Testosterone is NOT said to cause the following problems - non-
serious (balding, temporary testicular shrinkage, elevated blood
pressure, increased aggression, elevated low density lipoproteins
ratios) and serious (left ventricular hypertrophy (left heart growth),
liver cancer, prostate cancer, prostate specific hyperplasia
(growth),
uncontrollable rages, heart desease, brain cancer, gynocomastia
(breast tissue growth), stroke).

You must agree with this because these statements are the absolute
opposite of what I posted and since I know nothing then the original
statements could not possibly be correct. Of the joys of catch 22's
eh?

Since you are such an expert, I would very much appreciate if you
could critique my previous cycle below? Perhaps if you could adjust
the dosages, add or remove something. Maybe suggest an alternate
compound or post cycle therapy drug. I only ask this since I know
nothing at all about steroids and desperately need your help for my
next cycle.

> > My own experience with testoterone seems to follow this quite well. I
> > initially started with 400 mg of Testosterone Propionate for 6 weeks,
> > then raised it 600 mg for the following 6 weeks. During the peroid I
> > developed itchy nipples so I self administered tamoxifen citrate to
> > control the problem. I then went off my testosterone continuing the
> > tamoxifen, and started taking clenbuterol and proviron. I finished
> > the cycle with significant muscle gain 15 pounds and signficant fat
> > loss 10kg and apart from temporary high blood pressure now normalized
> > no other side effects that were not easily controlled. All blood
> > tests appear normal and I am as healthy if not moreso then before I
> > commenced my cycle.

I very much look forward to your reply and only hope that you lose the
profanity and insults, since they're a dreadful waste of bandwidth.
Imagine how much faster the internet would be if we could remove all
such things from our electronic highways.

Take Care M8

Daniel

P.S Im having T with Dan Duchaine write now. He says Hi.

Pete
July 15th 07, 09:09 AM
"Hard Bop Drums" > schreef:

> Sorry Skippy, but you thought you were some ****ing "expert" when it is
> painfully obvious that you are just another double digit IQ dolt who
> really knows nothing about the topic. Tell me asshole, did Dan Duchaine
> ever come to YOU with questions regarding anabolic
> steroids?????????????????????????????

From what i understood, he came you some info and NOT the other way
around...

--
Pete

Pete
July 15th 07, 09:29 AM
"Zygote" > schreef:

> I would like to point out however that I do disagree with two things
> about your posts, one is of course, your attitude which I think really
> sucks, and two, is your assertion that I know NOTHING about steroids.
> If I am wrong and your assertion that I know 'NOTHING' about steroids
> is correct, then you by default must agree that:

> 1) Steroids are NOT a general term for many compounds

Term?

Its either a steroid or it isnt.

> 2) Each steroid does NOT have its own side effects, method of
> administration and toxicity.

There are huge differences among different AS, and each has specific,
pronounced side effects.

Some AS are notorious for having nasty side effects, while others are
sometimes administered to reduce those of others and amplify their general
effeciency.

The nandrolones and boldenones give you a limp noodle, so you stack it with
Proviron or test. To reduce other side effects, Proviron is superior over
test.

You can also use quite a few orals to lower water retention, as you can
lower the amount of test injected.

> 3) Testosterone of which there is only 1 type is never injected

What do you mean?

> 4) Testosterones DO NOT contain esters which delay their metabolism by
> the body

Really?

Sweden is working on a compound that can be injected once a month or so. We
allready have compounds that will last several weeks.

> 5) Testosterone is NOT said to cause the following problems - non-
> serious (balding, temporary testicular shrinkage, elevated blood
> pressure, increased aggression, elevated low density lipoproteins
> ratios) and serious (left ventricular hypertrophy (left heart growth),
> liver cancer, prostate cancer, prostate specific hyperplasia
> (growth),
> uncontrollable rages, heart desease, brain cancer, gynocomastia
> (breast tissue growth), stroke).

> You must agree with this because these statements are the absolute
> opposite of what I posted and since I know nothing then the original
> statements could not possibly be correct. Of the joys of catch 22's
> eh?

That doesnt make any sense. Now its either black or white. As i said, AS
have side effects, and a lot them can be reduced/controlled. By other AS or
just other pharmacueticals.

>> > My own experience with testoterone seems to follow this quite well. I
>> > initially started with 400 mg of Testosterone Propionate for 6 weeks,
>> > then raised it 600 mg for the following 6 weeks. During the peroid I
>> > developed itchy nipples so I self administered tamoxifen citrate to
>> > control the problem. I then went off my testosterone continuing the
>> > tamoxifen, and started taking clenbuterol and proviron. I finished
>> > the cycle with significant muscle gain 15 pounds and signficant fat
>> > loss 10kg and apart from temporary high blood pressure now normalized
>> > no other side effects that were not easily controlled. All blood
>> > tests appear normal and I am as healthy if not moreso then before I
>> > commenced my cycle.

That is more or less my experience.

> P.S Im having T with Dan Duchaine write now. He says Hi.

That is a stupid thing to say...

--
Pete

Zygote
July 15th 07, 02:43 PM
On Jul 15, 7:29 pm, "Pete" > wrote:
> "Zygote" > schreef:
>
> > I would like to point out however that I do disagree with two things
> > about your posts, one is of course, your attitude which I think really
> > sucks, and two, is your assertion that I know NOTHING aboutsteroids.
> > If I am wrong and your assertion that I know 'NOTHING' aboutsteroids
> > is correct, then you by default must agree that:
> > 1)Steroidsare NOT a general term for many compounds
>
> Term?
>
> Its either a steroid or it isnt.
>
> > 2) Each steroid does NOT have its own side effects, method of
> > administration and toxicity.
>
> There are huge differences among different AS, and each has specific,
> pronounced side effects.
>
> Some AS are notorious for having nasty side effects, while others are
> sometimes administered to reduce those of others and amplify their general
> effeciency.
>
> The nandrolones and boldenones give you a limp noodle, so you stack it with
> Proviron or test. To reduce other side effects, Proviron is superior over
> test.
>
> You can also use quite a few orals to lower water retention, as you can
> lower the amount of test injected.
>
> > 3) Testosterone of which there is only 1 type is never injected
>
> What do you mean?
>
> > 4) Testosterones DO NOT contain esters which delay their metabolism by
> > the body
>
> Really?
>
> Sweden is working on a compound that can be injected once a month or so. We
> allready have compounds that will last several weeks.
>
> > 5) Testosterone is NOT said to cause the following problems - non-
> > serious (balding, temporary testicular shrinkage, elevated blood
> > pressure, increased aggression, elevated low density lipoproteins
> > ratios) and serious (left ventricular hypertrophy (left heart growth),
> > liver cancer, prostate cancer, prostate specific hyperplasia
> > (growth),
> > uncontrollable rages, heart desease, brain cancer, gynocomastia
> > (breast tissue growth), stroke).
> > You must agree with this because these statements are the absolute
> > opposite of what I posted and since I know nothing then the original
> > statements could not possibly be correct. Of the joys of catch 22's
> > eh?
>
> That doesnt make any sense. Now its either black or white. As i said, AS
> have side effects, and a lot them can be reduced/controlled. By other AS or
> just other pharmacueticals.

> That is more or less my experience.
>
> > P.S Im having T with Dan Duchaine write now. He says Hi.
>
> That is a stupid thing to say...
>
> --
> Pete

Hi Pete. Yes I know everything in the list was incorrect. I made it
the complete opposite of my first post in an attempt to show how one
of HardBopDrums defining statements was moronic. My apologies if it
confused.

Ahh how was I supposed to know he was dead. Okay it was stupid I
agree.

Cya m8

Hard Bop Drums
July 16th 07, 09:47 AM
"Zygote" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> [...]
>> > control the problem. I then went off my testosterone continuing the
>> > tamoxifen, and started taking clenbuterol and proviron. I finished
>> > the cycle with significant muscle gain 15 pounds and signficant fat
>> > loss 10kg and apart from temporary high blood pressure now normalized
>> > no other side effects that were not easily controlled. All blood
>> > tests appear normal and I am as healthy if not moreso then before I
>> > commenced my cycle.
>
> I very much look forward to your reply and only hope that you lose the
> profanity and insults, since they're a dreadful waste of bandwidth.
> Imagine how much faster the internet would be if we could remove all
> such things from our electronic highways.
>
> Take Care M8
>
> Daniel
>
> P.S Im having T with Dan Duchaine write now. He says Hi.

Your "cycle" sounds fine, but how often did you take the Prop and why did
you chose it over say Cypionate or Enanthate? Most don't because of multiple
injections as you probably know, but for some reason, the fact acting esters
of most drugs seem to hold less water and don't aromatize as much. I have
yet to read anything by anyone that explains why that is so though. How old
are you and did you use on Test because that is what you could get or did
you consider something like Deca and Anavar? The reason again is that the
later cycle more than likely would have given you more gains and you would
have had no need for any anti estrogens etc.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Hard Bop Drums
July 16th 07, 09:51 AM
"Zygote" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> [...]
>> > statements could not possibly be correct. Of the joys of catch 22's
>> > eh?
>>
>> That doesnt make any sense. Now its either black or white. As i said, AS
>> have side effects, and a lot them can be reduced/controlled. By other AS
>> or
>> just other pharmacueticals.

>> That is more or less my experience.
>>
>> > P.S Im having T with Dan Duchaine write now. He says Hi.
>>
>> That is a stupid thing to say...
>>
>> --
>> Pete
>
> Hi Pete. Yes I know everything in the list was incorrect. I made it
> the complete opposite of my first post in an attempt to show how one
> of HardBopDrums defining statements was moronic. My apologies if it
> confused.
>
> Ahh how was I supposed to know he was dead. Okay it was stupid I

My name is posted at the bottom of every post of mine. A Google Usenet or
Web search would verify it. Even though Dan was a very good friend of mine,
I took no offense to your comment. I try not to critique humor. To that
again, if you claim that you knew a good deal about anabolic steroids, it
would be VERY hard for you to not know who Dan was or that he was dead.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Zygote
July 17th 07, 07:43 AM
On Jul 16, 7:47 pm, "Hard Bop Drums" > wrote:

> Your "cycle" sounds fine, but how often did you take the Prop and why did
> you chose it over say Cypionate or Enanthate? Most don't because of multiple
> injections as you probably know, but for some reason, the fact acting esters
> of most drugs seem to hold less water and don't aromatize as much. I have
> yet to read anything by anyone that explains why that is so though. How old
> are you and did you use on Test because that is what you could get or did
> you consider something like Deca and Anavar? The reason again is that the
> later cycle more than likely would have given you more gains and you would
> have had no need for any anti estrogens etc.
>
> --
> Robert Schuh
> "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
> intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
> the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
> the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche
>
> http://www.hardbopdrums.com/- Hide quoted text -

I took the prop EOD, injections are not that bad, and the pain is
motivational. I also like the idea of test that works fast and since
the ester weight of prop is lighter you get more test per ml. Main
reason for prop though was availability. Im currently on my 2nd cycle
of enanthate although I was hoping to get prop again but it was again
not available.

I think its doubtful that ester types could change the action of
testosterone since the test molecules are inactive until they are
cleaved from the ester and then they are all identical regardless of
ester type. I mean if you inject 1ml of 100mg test prop, 1ml of 100mg
test enanthate, you would expect more bloating from the prop simply
because theres going to be more actual testosterone in the shorter
ester compound. Im not a chemist though so I dont know.

>My name is posted at the bottom of every post of mine. A Google Usenet or
>Web search would verify it. Even though Dan was a very good friend of mine,
>I took no offense to your comment. I try not to critique humor. To that
>again, if you claim that you knew a good deal about anabolic steroids, it
>would be VERY hard for you to not know who Dan was or that he was dead.
I never claimed that I know a good deal about all AAS. I do however
know a good deal about testosterone, the endocrine system, human
physiology in general and biochemistry. I also know a good deal about
my cycle and how I felt, acted and the results it achieved. I used
this knowledge to try to answer the question posed by the original
poster. I never intended my original post to be complete, free of
errors or omissions, or a comprehensive study of every anabolic
compound around.

I believe that steroids are just a tool to help achieve a goal. Much
like eating healthy is a tool to achieve the same goal and much like
lifting is a tool to acheive the same goal. I dont believe you need
to be a Dan Duchaine or an expert when it comes to steroid use. You
simply need to know how to safely administer, and then exploit the
compound (training eating rest), and then to recover from its effects
with a post cycle therapy. You can obtain all that information in a
single forum post at any reputable bodybuilding anabolic forum.

Steroids are a tool not a lifestyle and knowing of Dan Duchaine is not
a requirement for use.

Daniel

Curt
July 18th 07, 04:39 AM
d wells wrote:
[...]

> Rent "The Departed." <snip>

Excellent movie. Uh, by way of ye olde unsolicited two cents' worth of
movie criticism.

> Charles

Where's that gentleman hiding!?!

> will toss one out here and there and it appears in "Hot Fuzz"
> a couple of times. <snip>

I meant to ask... did you enjoy "Hot Fuzz"?

"Shaun of the Dead" (same actors) was awesome. The previews for their
cop comedy looked just as good.

--
Curt

ATP*
July 31st 07, 11:52 AM
"Zygote" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Hi Pete. Yes I know everything in the list was incorrect. I made it
> the complete opposite of my first post in an attempt to show how one
> of HardBopDrums defining statements was moronic. My apologies if it
> confused.
>
> Ahh how was I supposed to know he was dead.

Bert's not dead yet.

Curt
July 31st 07, 07:21 PM
ATP* wrote:
> "Zygote" wrote
[...]

> > Ahh how was I supposed to know he was dead.
>
> Bert's not dead yet.

Is this the Monty Python newsgroup?

Uh, do believe Zygote was talking about Dan somebody, though.

--
Curt

Pete
August 1st 07, 10:06 AM
"ATP*" > schreef:

>> Hi Pete. Yes I know everything in the list was incorrect. I made it
>> the complete opposite of my first post in an attempt to show how one
>> of HardBopDrums defining statements was moronic. My apologies if it
>> confused.

>> Ahh how was I supposed to know he was dead.

> Bert's not dead yet.

If my memory serves me right, that was about Dan Duchaine.

--
Pete