PDA

View Full Version : Dear UK MFW'ers:


David Cohen
June 30th 07, 08:06 PM
Stay safe. The Followers of the Religion of Peace are particularly worked up
this weekend.

David

Pete
July 1st 07, 07:49 AM
"David Cohen" > schreef:

> Stay safe. The Followers of the Religion of Peace are particularly worked
> up this weekend.

Yeah, but they are not ALL bad!

--
Pete

Tom Anderson
July 1st 07, 07:29 PM
On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Pete wrote:

> "David Cohen" > schreef:
>
>> Stay safe. The Followers of the Religion of Peace are particularly
>> worked up this weekend.
>
> Yeah, but they are not ALL bad!

Still **** at making bombs, though. A sad comment on the state of our
education system :(.

tom

--
Destroy! DESTROY! DEEEEEEE-STROY 2000 YEARS OF CULTCHAH!! -- Andrew

David Cohen
July 1st 07, 08:23 PM
"Tom Anderson" > wrote
> On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Pete wrote:
>> "David Cohen" > schreef:
>>
>>> Stay safe. The Followers of the Religion of Peace are particularly
>>> worked up this weekend.
>>
>> Yeah, but they are not ALL bad!
>
> Still **** at making bombs, though. A sad comment on the state of our
> education system :(.

Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
Maqmood and Achmed even more".

Wouldn't want the decades of IRA bomb making skills to fall into unfriendly
hands.

David

Omelet
July 1st 07, 08:39 PM
In article >,
"David Cohen" > wrote:

> "Tom Anderson" > wrote
> > On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Pete wrote:
> >> "David Cohen" > schreef:
> >>
> >>> Stay safe. The Followers of the Religion of Peace are particularly
> >>> worked up this weekend.
> >>
> >> Yeah, but they are not ALL bad!
> >
> > Still **** at making bombs, though. A sad comment on the state of our
> > education system :(.
>
> Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
> Maqmood and Achmed even more".
>
> Wouldn't want the decades of IRA bomb making skills to fall into unfriendly
> hands.
>
> David

With any luck, the IRA will go up against Al Queda.

Makes me almost feel sorry for the Muslims. <eg>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack Nicholson

Pete
July 2nd 07, 12:48 PM
"David Cohen" > schreef:

>> Still **** at making bombs, though. A sad comment on the state of our
>> education system :(.

> Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
> Maqmood and Achmed even more".

I dont like the French & Germans. But when it comes to whiping out
cockroaches, i will give them my full support, and i will be there on their
side.

After that, we can continue disliking each other. No problem.

> Wouldn't want the decades of IRA bomb making skills to fall into
> unfriendly hands.

These morons are too stupid to make a decent bomb. IF they have a decent
bomb its because;

1) They bought it, or the technology from the Russians.
2) You guys gave, or sold them the technology, when they opposed Iran in the
early eighties.

Personally, i find it very ****ed up that the Dutch business guy, who sold
Saddam the ingredients to produce that toxic gas that he used to whipe out
the Kurds is in Prison.

I **** you not. He is spending 15 years in prison.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4358741.stm

He sold them the ingredients. Its a crime to sell ingredients.

We might as well ban aceton.

--
Pete

Pete
July 2nd 07, 12:50 PM
"Omelet" > schreef:

>> Wouldn't want the decades of IRA bomb making skills to fall into
>> unfriendly
>> hands.

> With any luck, the IRA will go up against Al Queda.

Together with the RAF and ETA.

Sounds like a plan.

> Makes me almost feel sorry for the Muslims. <eg>

Nope ;-O

--
Pete

Will Brink
July 2nd 07, 01:17 PM
In article et>, "David
Cohen" > wrote:

> Stay safe. The Followers of the Religion of Peace are particularly worked up
> this weekend.

Add another 1000rnds of 5.56 to your stash.


>
> David

--
Will @ www.BrinkZone.com

"It twas ever thus! " - Mr Natural

Omelet
July 2nd 07, 04:27 PM
In article >,
"Pete" > wrote:

> "Omelet" > schreef:
>
> >> Wouldn't want the decades of IRA bomb making skills to fall into
> >> unfriendly
> >> hands.
>
> > With any luck, the IRA will go up against Al Queda.
>
> Together with the RAF and ETA.
>
> Sounds like a plan.
>
> > Makes me almost feel sorry for the Muslims. <eg>
>
> Nope ;-O
>
> --
> Pete

Note the Qualifier: "Almost". ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack Nicholson

Omelet
July 2nd 07, 04:28 PM
In article >,
(Will Brink) wrote:

> In article et>, "David
> Cohen" > wrote:
>
> > Stay safe. The Followers of the Religion of Peace are particularly worked
> > up
> > this weekend.
>
> Add another 1000rnds of 5.56 to your stash.

Wuss.

..308.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack Nicholson

Tom Anderson
July 2nd 07, 07:29 PM
On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, David Cohen wrote:

> "Tom Anderson" > wrote
>> On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Pete wrote:
>>> "David Cohen" > schreef:
>>>
>>>> Stay safe. The Followers of the Religion of Peace are particularly
>>>> worked up this weekend.
>>>
>>> Yeah, but they are not ALL bad!
>>
>> Still **** at making bombs, though. A sad comment on the state of our
>> education system :(.
>
> Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
> Maqmood and Achmed even more".

Depends - on whether they're catholic muslims or protestant muslims.

tom

--
Well we know where we're going, but we don't know where we've been

David Cohen
July 2nd 07, 07:49 PM
"Tom Anderson" > wrote
> On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, David Cohen wrote:
>> "Tom Anderson" > wrote
>>> On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Pete wrote:
>>>> "David Cohen" > schreef:
>>>>
>>>>> Stay safe. The Followers of the Religion of Peace are particularly
>>>>> worked up this weekend.
>>>>
>>>> Yeah, but they are not ALL bad!
>>>
>>> Still **** at making bombs, though. A sad comment on the state of our
>>> education system :(.
>>
>> Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
>> Maqmood and Achmed even more".
>
> Depends - on whether they're catholic muslims or protestant muslims.

Hmmm...there are "Jews For Jesus", I wonder if there are "Jews For
Mohammed"?

David

Zen Cohen
July 3rd 07, 04:07 AM
"Tom Anderson" > wrote in message
h.li...
,,,,,
>> Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
>> Maqmood and Achmed even more".
>
> Depends - on whether they're catholic muslims or protestant muslims.

There's one for the mfw humor awards.

Tom Anderson
July 4th 07, 12:16 AM
On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Zen Cohen wrote:

> "Tom Anderson" > wrote in message
> h.li...
> ,,,,,
>>> Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
>>> Maqmood and Achmed even more".
>>
>> Depends - on whether they're catholic muslims or protestant muslims.
>
> There's one for the mfw humor awards.

It's a very old joke, so probably not eligible.

tom

--
20 Minutes into the Future

Curt
July 4th 07, 04:50 AM
Zen Cohen wrote:
> "Tom Anderson" wrote
(David Cohen wrote)
> >> Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
> >> Maqmood and Achmed even more".
>
> > Depends - on whether they're catholic muslims or protestant muslims.
>
> There's one for the mfw humor awards.

Zen, is that a nom for Tom, David, or both?

--

Curt
July 4th 07, 04:51 AM
Tom Anderson wrote:
[...]

> It's a very old joke, so probably not eligible.

I'd obviously have to check with the Humour Committee, however I do
believe they're fond of very old jokes.

--
Curt

Zen Cohen
July 4th 07, 05:37 AM
"Curt" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Zen Cohen wrote:
>> "Tom Anderson" wrote
> (David Cohen wrote)
>> >> Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
>> >> Maqmood and Achmed even more".
>>
>> > Depends - on whether they're catholic muslims or protestant muslims.
>>
>> There's one for the mfw humor awards.
>
> Zen, is that a nom for Tom, David, or both?

Both, I guess. David set it up and Tom knocked it down. And AFAIC it's OK to
nominate an old joke, though originality should be a factor in deciding who
actually wins.

Curt
July 4th 07, 02:43 PM
Zen Cohen wrote:
> "Curt" wrote
> > Zen Cohen wrote:
> >> "Tom Anderson" wrote
> > (David Cohen wrote)
> >> >> Good thing the Irish are, like, "We may hate the English, but, we hate
> >> >> Maqmood and Achmed even more".
>
> >> > Depends - on whether they're catholic muslims or protestant muslims.
>
> >> There's one for the mfw humor awards.
>
> > Zen, is that a nom for Tom, David, or both?
>
> Both, I guess.

Thanks.

> David set it up and Tom knocked it down.

Okay.

> And AFAIC it's OK to nominate an old joke,

True.

> though originality should be a factor in deciding
> who actually wins.

Agreed.

Appreciate the clarification, Zen.

--