PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Pussification of the American Male

Ted
August 13th 07, 12:54 PM
On Aug 12, 3:06 pm, "|-|eavy-quar|<" > wrote:
> [...]
> thoughts. Those of you that think I'm an awful father for not
> telling my son to ignore the bully, to tell the teacher or run
> away have bought into the pussification of American men lock,
> stock and barrel.
>
> Just this past 4th of July weekend some punks were blowing of
> fireworks in the park behind my house. I had no problem with this
> until they started launching **** into my backyard. I marched over
> there and gave them two choices. I guess that makes me pro-choice.
> They had the choice to launch their **** at my house or away from
> my house. The consequences of course would be different for each
> choice. They chose to launch away from my house- the correct
> choice. My neighbors chastised me for being so rash and
> challenging the punks. "What if they would have had a gun?" My
> response was that we would have had a gun fight. You see I'd
> rather do something and take the chance then to have my sons see
> me cower behind the curtains like half a fag.
>
> There was a time in this country when most men would have acted
> just like I did. When I was kid the adult men were all WWII vets
> and those guys put up with no ****. Consequently we had little
> crime in our neighborhood. A lot of fist fights but little crime.
> In that exact same neighborhood we now have the opposite. No fist
> fights but a **** load of bull**** crime and good men that do
> nothing. They have all the excuses down about having kids, fearing
> lawsuits and guns but all this is simply caving into cowardice.
>
> Maybe I'm an anomaly but I was taught that it's my job as the man
> of the house to put his balls on the line from time to time. This
> means protecting my home and neighborhood. I don't have problem
> with this and it comes quite natural but I learned this throughout
> a childhood and adolescent of rough play and risk taking. I'm not
> talking about foolishness here. I'm talking about bravery,
> toughness and balls. These used to be cherished traits among men
> and women admired these qualities in men as well. Nowadays we are
> all confused about these things. Being a hard dude doesn't mean
> you are misogynistic piece of **** that we see glorified in rap
> videos. A real man has a big heart that he reserves for his family
> and friends. For the assholes in the world he has his balls, big
> ones.
>
> We have a lot of social problems in our country these days and
> everyone has their pet theory that explains the reasons for the
> proliferation of these problems. Conservatives blame big
> government and welfare. Liberals think we don't have enough big
> government and welfare. It's Halliburton's fault! Blame it on the
> Clintons! Bull****. I blame it on men who have ceased to be men.
> Behind ever battered woman, every knocked up teenage girl and
> every punk firing off guns indiscriminately are millions of men
> that won't do their jobs as fathers or simply as stand up guys

Fine article. Too many American males have grown plump and compacent.

ted

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

August 13th 07, 01:16 PM
On Aug 13, 7:54 am, Ted > wrote:

> Too many American males have grown plump and compacent.

Maybe others have, but I have not. I am the Donnie Osmond of my
neighborhood. Nobody messes with me!

Beav
August 13th 07, 08:27 PM
"Ted" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> How about you?
>
> Fine article. Too many American males have grown plump and compacent.

And too many can't spell for shut ;)

btw, that's not a typo either.

--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000
OMF# 19

BrianNZ
August 14th 07, 12:14 AM
Ted wrote:
>> I blame it on men who have ceased to be men.
>> Behind ever battered woman,

.....is a lippy bitch that should have shut up first time around?

>> every knocked up teenage girl

.....someone stupid enough not to use prtection?

>>and
>> every punk firing off guns indiscriminately

......you say this like it's a bad thing?

>> are millions of men
>> that won't do their jobs as fathers

.....because the women have left them and taken the kids, the house, the
car and a chunck of his wages for the next 10 years?

>> or simply as stand up guys
>> that won't abide by bull****. Men have become pussified in America
>> but I won't have any part of it.
>>
>> How about you?
>
> Fine article. Too many American males have grown plump and compacent.
>
> ted
>
> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

And I thought it was up to the feminists to blame the worlds ills on MEN.

****e man, youv'e got so pussyfied yourself your'e doing the feminists
job for them.....bwaaaahahahaha.....

Keith Schiffner
August 14th 07, 01:41 AM
"BrianNZ" > wrote in message
> Ted wrote:
>>> I blame it on men who have ceased to be men.
>>> Behind ever battered woman,
>

> ....is a lippy bitch that should have shut up first time around?
>

>>> every knocked up teenage girl
>

> ....someone stupid enough not to use prtection?

That would be two morons.

>>>and
>>> every punk firing off guns indiscriminately
>

> .....you say this like it's a bad thing?

Yes they need to learn to shot at their target hit the target the FIRST time and
only use a follow up shot if they us some wimpy caliber like 9mm. ;^)

>>> are millions of men
>>> that won't do their jobs as fathers
>

> ....because the women have left them and taken the kids, the house, the car
> and a chunck of his wages for the next 10 years?

Good riddance and good luck. I know men who've choose semi-homelessness and
permanant umemployment doing odd jobs just to ditch the ex-bitch and her
lawyers. One even moved to canada.

>>> or simply as stand up guys
>>> that won't abide by bull****. Men have become pussified in America
>>> but I won't have any part of it.
>>>
>>> How about you?
>>
>> Fine article. Too many American males have grown plump and compacent.
>>
>> ted
>>
>> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News
>>

> And I thought it was up to the feminists to blame the worlds ills on MEN.
>
> ****e man, youv'e got so pussyfied yourself your'e doing the feminists job for
> them.....bwaaaahahahaha.....

Not all of us. There are some basic rules in my house. If you cook you do not do
dishes. 8^) I'm the head chef and a stuffed goose is a specialty, still getting
my lamb cooked to my likes. The dogs go and sleep where they damn well please.
If I have a headache...she isn't getting any.

--
Keith Schiffner
Reality is motorcycles all else is fantasy.

BrianNZ
August 14th 07, 02:14 AM
Keith Schiffner wrote:

>> ....is a lippy bitch that should have shut up first time around?

>> ....someone stupid enough not to use prtection?
>
> That would be two morons.

True. But at least they had some fun before 'growing up' the hard way.

I'm always amazed when I hear people say how hard it is to bring up (and
I don't mean vomit) kids. Like they are an unwanted imposition on their
lifestyle, rather than the reason for life.

>> .....you say this like it's a bad thing?
>
> Yes they need to learn to shot at their target hit the target the FIRST time and
> only use a follow up shot if they us some wimpy caliber like 9mm. ;^)

Yep, "The head shots the only true stopper" (Peter Jacksons movie "Bad
Taste")

Hitting the target first shot is nice, but firing from the hip is fun!
It depends if I'm hunting or shooting......

>> ....because the women have left them and taken the kids, the house, the car
>> and a chunck of his wages for the next 10 years?
>>

> Good riddance and good luck. I know men who've choose semi-homelessness and
> permanant umemployment doing odd jobs just to ditch the ex-bitch and her
> lawyers. One even moved to canada.

Luckily , I got the kids, 1/2 the house, 1 of the cars and a chunk of
her wages. :) The bit that hurt was having to pay her out for 1/2 the
guns and motorcycles, which I owned before I even met her!

>>> Fine article. Too many American males have grown plump and compacent.
>>>
>>> ted
>>>
>>> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News
>>>
>> And I thought it was up to the feminists to blame the worlds ills on MEN.
>>
>> ****e man, youv'e got so pussyfied yourself your'e doing the feminists job for
>> them.....bwaaaahahahaha.....
>
> Not all of us.

No doubt, it was a shot at Ted.........

> There are some basic rules in my house. If you cook you do not do
> dishes. 8^)

Same here......but add 'If you are at a mates place for dinner, the
guests supply pudding and do the dishes'

> I'm the head chef and a stuffed goose is a specialty, still getting
> my lamb cooked to my likes.

Sear it in a hot frypan first, then a slow roast followed by letting it
sit for 5-10 min before carving. Mmmmmmmmmm........

I don't think Iv'e got a 'specialty'.....just grab a cookbook at the
beginning of the week, sit down with the boys and see what they want and
take it from there.

> The dogs go and sleep where they damn well please.

LOL....don't they always?

> If I have a headache...she isn't getting any.

I hope youv'e got a friend to 'service' her on those occasions!
Sex cures headaches.........

ATP*
August 14th 07, 05:30 AM
"Ted" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 12, 3:06 pm, "|-|eavy-quar|<" > wrote:
>> Is it just me or have we become a nation of pussies? And where was
>> I when this cosmic shift took place? Let me explain "cosmic shift"
>> through example. When I was a baby we did not have a car seat, no
>> one did. When I got older I would sit in the front seat without a

That whole article was ripped off from www.moynihaninstitute.com

Marcus Aurelius
August 14th 07, 07:58 PM
Unfortunately the noble, honorable, courageous, and patriotic male Y
chromose is doomed to extinction in a nation in which those who are
unable and/are unwilling to defend the nation have significantly more
social, political,economic, and cultural rights than those (men) who,
by law and custom, are required to do the same.
American women destroyed returning Vietnam veterans. Governmental
policy (affirmative action), feminist socio-political norms, and
monopoly capitalistic feminism all will destroy the alpha male Y gene.
The nation will, concommitanly, face the end that these Trojan women
have promulgated!

Prisoner at War
August 14th 07, 08:42 PM
On Aug 14, 2:58 pm, Marcus Aurelius > wrote:
> Unfortunately the noble, honorable, courageous, and patriotic male Y
> chromose is doomed to extinction in a nation in which those who are
> unable and/are unwilling to defend the nation have significantly more
> social, political,economic, and cultural rights than those (men) who,
> by law and custom, are required to do the same.
> American women destroyed returning Vietnam veterans. Governmental
> policy (affirmative action), feminist socio-political norms, and
> monopoly capitalistic feminism all will destroy the alpha male Y gene.
> The nation will, concommitanly, face the end that these Trojan women
> have promulgated!

Not very stoic of you, Marcus. You sound more like Lucius Verus or
Commodus!