PDA

View Full Version : Fat People are nice people

October 30th 07, 02:07 PM
Fat people are nice people.
Weight lifters are steroid users with small dicks and small brains.
Fat people also pack heat, ready for assholes like Fat haters.
A Fat person can sit on the muscles and bones of a weight-lifter
if needed.

David
October 30th 07, 02:12 PM
" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Fat people are nice people.
> Weight lifters are steroid users with small dicks and small brains.
> Fat people also pack heat, ready for assholes like Fat haters.
> A Fat person can sit on the muscles and bones of a weight-lifter
> if needed.

Are you a troll by any chance?

October 30th 07, 04:20 PM
On Oct 30, 10:12 am, "David" > wrote:
> " > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > Fat people are nice people.
> > Weight lifters are steroid users with small dicks and small brains.
> > Fat people also pack heat, ready for assholes like Fat haters.
> > A Fat person can sit on the muscles and bones of a weight-lifter
> > if needed.
>
> Are you a troll by any chance?

I like fat people. They taste Excellent

Sam
October 30th 07, 11:41 PM
<cantstopmyself> I like fat people. They taste Excellent

You can grill a big chunk of fatty meat on the BBQ and let the outside
blubbery part get nice and toasty on the grill. The grease cooks the inside
meat to a tender and juicy state that can only be compared to filet mignon.
Fat people are the best. I like them too.

October 31st 07, 12:48 AM
please go trolling somewhere else please....

cheers,

ira

Random Link:
http://www.datoteka.com/medicinski-leksikon/D/Diencefalna-zlijezda.html