PDA

View Full Version : I'm gay, my sis is gay, my brother is gay, my mom is gay, and my dad is gay, my aunts, uncles, cousins, and in-laws are gay.

Alric[_4_]
December 23rd 07, 12:58 PM
And there's nothing wrong with that.

--
Alric Knebel
284 McDonnell ave or 16201 Cervantes Ct

Name: Alric Knebel No photo available.
Race: White
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 2/5/1940
Height: 5 ft 2 inches
Weight: 347 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Bald
Address: 284 McDonnell ave or 16201 Cervantes Ct
Biloxi, MS (228) 432-0131 or (228) 392-9967
(please call him, preferably late at night)
Aliases: Ali Knibbles, Ali Knibbler, Alldick Knibbler, Ass licker,
Ass lover, luvs butts, lemme rimjob you, rimmer, goodhed, Aldick
licker, Allday Knibbler.
NOTE: Offender failed to verify address as required by law and is non
compliant in paying his NAMBLA dues!
If you know the whereabouts of this offender please notify your local
NAMBLA office.

Crime Location State Conviction Date Description of Crime
Missisipi OK 11/4/19296 LEWD OR INDECENT ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER
16/Any other offense committed in another state for which registration
is required in that state- 49 COUNTS
Oklahoma City OK 11/4/19296 FORCIBLE ORAL SODOMY/Any other offense
committed in another state for which registration is required in that
state 34 COUNTS