PDA

View Full Version : MFW Awards - Dutchman Pete is MFW Man of the Year

David
December 31st 07, 06:01 PM
I nominate Pete
For his perspicacity, knowledge, entertainment value , he digs big assed
black chicks plus he sees through the charlatans

**Chef of the year - Om
**Consistent amusing posts - Curt
**Biggest waste of time - Kettlebell Steve
**All around good guy - Burr

That;s it folks, the judge don't change his mind.

Omelet
December 31st 07, 06:20 PM
In article >,
"David" > wrote:

> I nominate Pete
> For his perspicacity, knowledge, entertainment value , he digs big assed
> black chicks plus he sees through the charlatans
>
> **Chef of the year - Om
> **Consistent amusing posts - Curt
> **Biggest waste of time - Kettlebell Steve
> **All around good guy - Burr
>
> That;s it folks, the judge don't change his mind.

How about the #1 funny guy?

I'd say it's a three way tie. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

David
December 31st 07, 07:46 PM
"Omelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> I nominate Pete
>> For his perspicacity, knowledge, entertainment value , he digs big assed
>> black chicks plus he sees through the charlatans
>>
>> **Chef of the year - Om
>> **Consistent amusing posts - Curt
>> **Biggest waste of time - Kettlebell Steve
>> **All around good guy - Burr
>>
>> That;s it folks, the judge don't change his mind.
>
> How about the #1 funny guy?
>
> I'd say it's a three way tie. :-)

Om, I really don't think Chef of the Year does your contributions justice -
I will have to think of a more appropriate category.
#1 funny guy would be highly coveted - there's lots of funny guys here - I
will have to consider the nbr one nomination. Today is the deadline all
awards need to be made by New Years day or they are not valid

> --
> Peace, Om
>
> Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.
>
> "Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their
> foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

David
December 31st 07, 07:52 PM
"Omelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> I nominate Pete
>> For his perspicacity, knowledge, entertainment value , he digs big assed
>> black chicks plus he sees through the charlatans
>>
>> **Chef of the year - Om
>> **Consistent amusing posts - Curt
>> **Biggest waste of time - Kettlebell Steve
>> **All around good guy - Burr
>>
>> That;s it folks, the judge don't change his mind.
>
> How about the #1 funny guy?
>
> I'd say it's a three way tie. :-)

No, would have to go for

#1 Funny Guy - Lucas Buck for consistent good humour - Cohen would have
been considered but his humour is getting to be like a Las Vegas performer
who has been around too long - of course he still pulls in the regulars and
what is a visit to LV without catching the Cohen show?

> --
> Peace, Om
>
> Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.
>
> "Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their
> foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Omelet
December 31st 07, 08:07 PM
In article >,
"David" > wrote:

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "David" > wrote:
> >
> >> I nominate Pete
> >> For his perspicacity, knowledge, entertainment value , he digs big assed
> >> black chicks plus he sees through the charlatans
> >>
> >> **Chef of the year - Om
> >> **Consistent amusing posts - Curt
> >> **Biggest waste of time - Kettlebell Steve
> >> **All around good guy - Burr
> >>
> >> That;s it folks, the judge don't change his mind.
> >
> > How about the #1 funny guy?
> >
> > I'd say it's a three way tie. :-)
>
> Om, I really don't think Chef of the Year does your contributions justice -
> I will have to think of a more appropriate category.

Hey it works for me. ;-)

Guess I ought to drop more recipes on the list.
Did not realize they were that well appreciated, and I try to live high
protein/low carb.

> #1 funny guy would be highly coveted - there's lots of funny guys here - I
> will have to consider the nbr one nomination. Today is the deadline all
> awards need to be made by New Years day or they are not valid

I understand! That's why I said it'd be a tie...

Cohen/Anderson/Lucas would be my votes, altho' you, the other David and
certainly Curt are highly entertaining too, even tho' Curt has seemed to
be a bit more Cynical lately.

I hope he is ok.

I'll post pics later of the Caviar cream cheese pinwheels I'm taking to
my sisters place tonight. It will be a quiet New Years Eve with family
only. :-)

Chicharones in place of crackers or chips for me to keep it low carb...
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Omelet
December 31st 07, 08:08 PM
In article >,
"David" > wrote:

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "David" > wrote:
> >
> >> I nominate Pete
> >> For his perspicacity, knowledge, entertainment value , he digs big assed
> >> black chicks plus he sees through the charlatans
> >>
> >> **Chef of the year - Om
> >> **Consistent amusing posts - Curt
> >> **Biggest waste of time - Kettlebell Steve
> >> **All around good guy - Burr
> >>
> >> That;s it folks, the judge don't change his mind.
> >
> > How about the #1 funny guy?
> >
> > I'd say it's a three way tie. :-)
>
> No, would have to go for
>
> #1 Funny Guy - Lucas Buck for consistent good humour - Cohen would have
> been considered but his humour is getting to be like a Las Vegas performer
> who has been around too long - of course he still pulls in the regulars and
> what is a visit to LV without catching the Cohen show?

He could easily play on the strip with his own Standup show. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Curt
December 31st 07, 10:42 PM
On Dec 31, 3:07 pm, Omelet > wrote:
[...]

> Cohen/Anderson/Lucas would be my votes,

I enjoy those posters humor as well. Good call.

> altho' you, the other David and
> certainly Curt are highly entertaining too, even tho' Curt has seemed to
> be a bit more Cynical lately.
>
> I hope he is ok.

What the hell? I'm cynical with a BIG C, eh?

Hmmm. "Believing or showing the belief that people are motivated
chiefly by base or selfish concerns; skeptical of the motives of
others"

What's your motive, Om? ;o)

Seriously, if calling PaW an idiot is cynical then cover me in C's,
Om.

Who else have I disagreed with lately? Schuh's motives are always
suspect, imo. I think HE's the cynical one, actually.

Me? I'm all rainbows, sunshine, and cotton candy.

Honestly, without my bestestest online pal posting his constant
encouragement, well, I guess I'm just a little down.

baaaaaHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!

(wipes tears from eyes)

--
Curt

Curt
December 31st 07, 10:48 PM
On Dec 31, 1:01 pm, "David" > wrote:
> I nominate Pete
> For his perspicacity, knowledge, entertainment value , he digs big assed
> black chicks plus he sees through the charlatans

Definitely. Can I second this nomination?

> **Chef of the year - Om

No doubt!

> **Consistent amusing posts - Curt

(blush)

AND the most cynical, too!

Maybe.

Ask Om.

> **Biggest waste of time - Kettlebell Steve

heh :o)

I crossed over to the dark side, David. Was in Walmart yesterday and
purchased my very own kettlebell. It came with a DVD! (I'm a sucker
for "free" DVDs.) It's ten pounds (whoopie) and it's got yellow vinyl
covering the ball and half the handle. The top of the handle is plain
metal. My very own "Tonka truck" kb! Suh-weet. At ten pounds it's
pretty much just a paperweight. But it was cheap and now I can say I
have one. You will never, however, see a bosu ball cross the entryway
to my apartment. At least I don't see that happenin'.

> **All around good guy - Burr

Seconded!

> That;s it folks, the judge don't change his mind.

As it should be.

--
Curt

Omelet
December 31st 07, 10:54 PM
In article
Curt > wrote:

> On Dec 31, 3:07 pm, Omelet > wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Cohen/Anderson/Lucas would be my votes,
>
> I enjoy those posters humor as well. Good call.
>
> > altho' you, the other David and
> > certainly Curt are highly entertaining too, even tho' Curt has seemed to
> > be a bit more Cynical lately.
> >
> > I hope he is ok.
>
> What the hell? I'm cynical with a BIG C, eh?

Methinks you thrive on it. ;-)

> Hmmm. "Believing or showing the belief that people are motivated
> chiefly by base or selfish concerns; skeptical of the motives of
> others"
>
> What's your motive, Om? ;o)

It's why I can recognize cynical. I'm a bit that way myself... and will
openly admit it.

> Seriously, if calling PaW an idiot is cynical then cover me in C's,
> Om.

Nah, I understand. I guess I cut him slack because he obviously just
does not know any better. I believe in being nice to newbies.

> Who else have I disagreed with lately? Schuh's motives are always
> suspect, imo. I think HE's the cynical one, actually.
>
> Me? I'm all rainbows, sunshine, and cotton candy.

Right.

So am I.
And so is David Cohen. <snicker>

> Honestly, without my bestestest online pal posting his constant
> encouragement, well, I guess I'm just a little down.

> baaaaaHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!
>
> (wipes tears from eyes)
>
> --
> Curt

Don't worry, you are well appreciated!
I was just a bit worried...
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Omelet
December 31st 07, 10:55 PM
In article
Curt > wrote:

> On Dec 31, 1:01 pm, "David" > wrote:
> > I nominate Pete
> > For his perspicacity, knowledge, entertainment value , he digs big assed
> > black chicks plus he sees through the charlatans
>
> Definitely. Can I second this nomination?
>
> > **Chef of the year - Om
>
> No doubt!
>
> > **Consistent amusing posts - Curt
>
> (blush)
>
> AND the most cynical, too!
>
> Maybe.
>
> Ask Om.
>
> > **Biggest waste of time - Kettlebell Steve
>
> heh :o)
>
> I crossed over to the dark side, David. Was in Walmart yesterday and
> purchased my very own kettlebell. It came with a DVD! (I'm a sucker
> for "free" DVDs.) It's ten pounds (whoopie) and it's got yellow vinyl
> covering the ball and half the handle. The top of the handle is plain
> metal. My very own "Tonka truck" kb! Suh-weet. At ten pounds it's
> pretty much just a paperweight. But it was cheap and now I can say I
> have one. You will never, however, see a bosu ball cross the entryway
> to my apartment. At least I don't see that happenin'.
>
> > **All around good guy - Burr
>
> Seconded!
>
> > That;s it folks, the judge don't change his mind.
>
> As it should be.
>
> --
> Curt

Come over to the dark side.
We have cookies.

T-shirt here:

http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel/437116
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Curt
January 1st 08, 01:17 AM
On Dec 31, 5:55 pm, Omelet > wrote:
[...]

> Come over to the dark side.
> We have cookies.
>
> T-shirt here:
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel/437116

Classic. Awesome!

And no need to worry about me. I'm in the perfect frame of mind. Great
Christmas, workouts are going well, my guns (okay, peashooters) are
fast approaching 15". No thousand pound weighted dips or eighty-
bazillion ton chins, but last squat day was 205 ATTG for four sets of
ten and a fifth set of 210 x 4, so I'm dizzy with ze happiness.
Benching using a Smith Machine and that's really keeping my *rotator/
shoulder whatever it is that's buggin' me in the area* happy, too.

I appreciate your concern, Om.

You cynical ******* chef!

:o)

--
Curt

David
January 1st 08, 07:48 AM
"Omelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> "Omelet" > wrote in message

>> > How about the #1 funny guy?
>> >
>> > I'd say it's a three way tie. :-)
>>
>> Om, I really don't think Chef of the Year does your contributions
>> justice -
>> I will have to think of a more appropriate category.
>
> Hey it works for me. ;-)
>
> Guess I ought to drop more recipes on the list.
> Did not realize they were that well appreciated, and I try to live high
> protein/low carb.
>
>> #1 funny guy would be highly coveted - there's lots of funny guys here -
>> will have to consider the nbr one nomination. Today is the deadline all
>> awards need to be made by New Years day or they are not valid
>
> I understand! That's why I said it'd be a tie...
>
> Cohen/Anderson/Lucas would be my votes, altho' you, the other David and
> certainly Curt are highly entertaining too, even tho' Curt has seemed to
> be a bit more Cynical lately.
>
> I hope he is ok.

If he was 'ok' he wouldn't be Curt

> I'll post pics later of the Caviar cream cheese pinwheels I'm taking to
> my sisters place tonight. It will be a quiet New Years Eve with family
> only. :-)

Sounds yummy

> Chicharones in place of crackers or chips for me to keep it low carb...
> --
> Peace, Om
>
> Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.
>
> "Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their
> foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

David
January 1st 08, 07:51 AM
"Omelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> "Omelet" > wrote in message

>> > How about the #1 funny guy?
>> >
>> > I'd say it's a three way tie. :-)
>>
>> No, would have to go for
>>
>> #1 Funny Guy - Lucas Buck for consistent good humour - Cohen would
>> have
>> been considered but his humour is getting to be like a Las Vegas
>> performer
>> who has been around too long - of course he still pulls in the regulars
>> and
>> what is a visit to LV without catching the Cohen show?
>
> He could easily play on the strip with his own Standup show. ;-)

It could be like a side show in a carnival "And in this tent . . .for just
one sawbuck . . . see and touch and hear . . The Atheist Jew!!!"

> --
> Peace, Om
>
> Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.
>
> "Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their
> foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

David
January 1st 08, 07:52 AM
"Curt" > wrote in message
> On Dec 31, 3:07 pm, Omelet > wrote:
> [...]
>
>> Cohen/Anderson/Lucas would be my votes,
>
> I enjoy those posters humor as well. Good call.
>
>> altho' you, the other David and
>> certainly Curt are highly entertaining too, even tho' Curt has seemed to
>> be a bit more Cynical lately.
>>
>> I hope he is ok.
>
> What the hell? I'm cynical with a BIG C, eh?
>
> Hmmm. "Believing or showing the belief that people are motivated
> chiefly by base or selfish concerns; skeptical of the motives of
> others"
>
> What's your motive, Om? ;o)
>
> Seriously, if calling PaW an idiot is cynical then cover me in C's,
> Om.
>
> Who else have I disagreed with lately? Schuh's motives are always
> suspect, imo. I think HE's the cynical one, actually.
>
> Me? I'm all rainbows, sunshine, and cotton candy.
>
> Honestly, without my bestestest online pal posting his constant
> encouragement, well, I guess I'm just a little down.

> baaaaaHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!
>
> (wipes tears from eyes)

Curt, are you OK? I am just a little worried . . you seem just a little bit
cynical lately.

> --
> Curt

David
January 1st 08, 07:59 AM
"Curt" > wrote in message
> On Dec 31, 1:01 pm, "David" > wrote:
>> I nominate Pete
>> For his perspicacity, knowledge, entertainment value , he digs big assed
>> black chicks plus he sees through the charlatans
>
> Definitely. Can I second this nomination?

OK - but it wasn't really meant to be a nomination. I actually presented it
as an award. Sorry if I crossed some boundaries . . . .

>> **Chef of the year - Om
>
> No doubt!
>
>> **Consistent amusing posts - Curt
>
> (blush)
>
> AND the most cynical, too!
>
> Maybe.
>
> Ask Om.
>
>> **Biggest waste of time - Kettlebell Steve
>
> heh :o)
>
> I crossed over to the dark side, David. Was in Walmart yesterday and
> purchased my very own kettlebell. It came with a DVD! (I'm a sucker
> for "free" DVDs.) It's ten pounds (whoopie) and it's got yellow vinyl
> covering the ball and half the handle. The top of the handle is plain
> metal. My very own "Tonka truck" kb! Suh-weet. At ten pounds it's
> pretty much just a paperweight. But it was cheap and now I can say I
> have one. You will never, however, see a bosu ball cross the entryway
> to my apartment. At least I don't see that happenin'.

I can see how you could not resist a bargain. By the way I have a real deal
for you! The Brooklyn Bridge going for just $50 and it comes with a free
DVD!! - can I sign you up?

>> **All around good guy - Burr
>
> Seconded!

Thanks

>> That;s it folks, the judge don't change his mind.
>
> As it should be.
>
> --
> Curt

David
January 1st 08, 08:03 AM
"Zen Cohen" > wrote in message

> "Omelet" > wrote in message news:omp_omelet-
>
> ....> Come over to the dark side.
>> We have cookies.
>>
>> T-shirt here:
>>
>> http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel/437116
>
> Good one! I like this one, too:
> http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel.74780236

I like the above one
and the below one

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/st.+paul/-/pv_design_prod/p_storeid.164951894/pNo_164951894/id_21856557/opt_/pg_/c_/fpt_

Ted Sherman
January 1st 08, 08:09 AM
"David" <> Curt, are you OK? I am just a little worried . . you seem just a
little bit
> cynical lately.

Rob Shue turned him down for sex; John Hanson is busy putting together the
Hansons band for a reunion tour (thanks to Nurse Cohen curing his little
cardiac hole); John Williams revised the Troll FAQ and Curt was dropped from
the list; I told Curt I haven't been to PA in at least 30 years; the local
nursing home turned him down for volunteer work; and the Boy Scouts rejected
his application.

Curt's prospects for sex in 2008 are as grim as they were last year. It will
soon be a full decade since Curt had sex with another human being, and over
15 years since it was a living human. Curt's stint as mortuary technician
did not last very long.

David
January 1st 08, 08:32 AM
"Ted Sherman" > wrote in message
. ..
> "David" <> Curt, are you OK? I am just a little worried . . you seem just
> little bit
>> cynical lately.
>>

> Rob Shue turned him down for sex;

Well that would be like being rejected by a nymphomaniac

>John Hanson is busy putting together the
> Hansons band for a reunion tour (thanks to Nurse Cohen curing his little
> cardiac hole); John Williams revised the Troll FAQ and Curt was dropped
> from
> the list; I told Curt I haven't been to PA in at least 30 years; the local
> nursing home turned him down for volunteer work; and the Boy Scouts
> rejected
> his application.

Not been a good week!! Poor Curt No wonder he is cynical!!

> Curt's prospects for sex in 2008 are as grim as they were last year. It
> will
> soon be a full decade since Curt had sex with another human being, and
> over
> 15 years since it was a living human. Curt's stint as mortuary technician
> did not last very long.

Oh c'mon Ted . . . Curt doesn't **** dead guys! I am sure of that. He
doesn't seem the type . . . hmmmmm dead guys eh? Now it is all starting to
make sense.. You know sometimes you get this wierd feeling about a guy? But
I never thought . . . . no of course not. . . . but then I have this strange
feeling . . . wow! dead guys!! CURT ****S DEAD GUYS!!!! YES!!! NO WONDER HE
SEEMS CYNICAL!!!

Curt
January 1st 08, 08:39 AM
On Jan 1, 2:48 am, "David" > wrote:
[...]

> If he was 'ok' he wouldn't be Curt

heh :) First laugh of 2008. Thanks!

--
Curt

Curt
January 1st 08, 08:40 AM
On Jan 1, 2:59 am, "David" > wrote:
[...]

> I can see how you could not resist a bargain. By the way I have a real deal
> for you! The Brooklyn Bridge going for just $50 and it comes with a free
> DVD!! - can I sign you up?

I'm in!

--
Curt

Curt
January 1st 08, 08:41 AM
On Jan 1, 3:09 am, "Ted Sherman" > wrote:
[...]

> <snip>John Williams revised the Troll FAQ and Curt was dropped from
> the list<snip>

Nuh UHHH!!!!

--
Curt

Curt
January 1st 08, 08:43 AM
On Jan 1, 3:32 am, "David" > wrote:
[...]

> CURT ****S DEAD GUYS!!!! YES!!! <snip>

Boy, oh, boy. And they say dead men tell no tales. What a lie!

--
Curt

David
January 1st 08, 02:52 PM
"Curt" > wrote in message
> On Jan 1, 2:59 am, "David" > wrote:
> [...]
>
>> I can see how you could not resist a bargain. By the way I have a real
>> deal
>> for you! The Brooklyn Bridge going for just $50 and it comes with a free
>> DVD!! - can I sign you up?
>
> I'm in!

I;ll draw up the papers - there may be a slight fee for documentation - I am
sure we can cover it with perhaps with a second hand sportster?
Once you are the proud owner of the bridge you can buy a brand new one!

> --
> Curt

Lucas Buck
January 2nd 08, 04:24 AM
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:21:46 -0800, "Zen Cohen" > wrote:

>"Omelet" > wrote in message news:omp_omelet-
>
>....> Come over to the dark side.
>> We have cookies.
>>
>> T-shirt here:
>>
>> http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel/437116
>
>Good one! I like this one, too:
>http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel.74780236

Except that Top Ten lists start with #10, not #1. Dip****s.

David
January 2nd 08, 04:37 AM
"Lucas Buck" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:21:46 -0800, "Zen Cohen" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Omelet" > wrote in message news:omp_omelet-
>>
>>....> Come over to the dark side.
>>> We have cookies.
>>>
>>> T-shirt here:
>>>
>>> http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel/437116
>>
>>Good one! I like this one, too:
>>http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel.74780236
>
> Except that Top Ten lists start with #10, not #1. Dip****s.

Sorry Lucas,
You have now lost your crown for top humour award - we are no longer allowed
to use

****wit
****tart
Dip****

That is your punishment - if you have any complaints Curt will deal with it
Intelligent people need to find real words to decsribe their loathing of
their friends in this board. Sorry it hurts me more than it hurts you to do
this

Omelet
January 2nd 08, 02:32 PM
In article >,
Lucas Buck > wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:21:46 -0800, "Zen Cohen" > wrote:
>

> >"Omelet" > wrote in message news:omp_omelet-
> >
> >....> Come over to the dark side.
> >> We have cookies.
> >>
> >> T-shirt here:
> >>
> >> http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel/437116
> >
> >Good one! I like this one, too:
> >http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel.74780236

That one is perfect for me. ;-)

> Except that Top Ten lists start with #10, not #1. Dip****s.

THEIR top 10 are not necessarily his or MY top ten dude! :-)

Thanks for playing and have a nice day...

<bows>
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Omelet
January 2nd 08, 02:33 PM
In article >,
"David" > wrote:

> "Lucas Buck" > wrote in message
> > On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:21:46 -0800, "Zen Cohen" >
> > wrote:
> >

> >>"Omelet" > wrote in message news:omp_omelet-
> >>
> >>....> Come over to the dark side.

> >>Good one! I like this one, too:
> >>http://www.cafepress.com/ibs_apparel.74780236
> >
> > Except that Top Ten lists start with #10, not #1. Dip****s.
>
> Sorry Lucas,
> You have now lost your crown for top humour award - we are no longer allowed
> to use
>
> ****wit
> ****tart
> Dip****
>
> That is your punishment - if you have any complaints Curt will deal with it
> Intelligent people need to find real words to decsribe their loathing of
> their friends in this board. Sorry it hurts me more than it hurts you to do
> this

<snicker>

Now THAT was funny! ;-D

Creative insults do tend to make usenet a lot more fun...
And educational.
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

January 2nd 08, 05:09 PM
On Dec 31 2007, 7:17 pm, Curt > wrote:
> On Dec 31, 5:55 pm, Omelet > wrote:
> >>snip<<
> Benching using a Smith Machine and that's really keeping my *rotator/
> shoulder whatever it is that's buggin' me in the area* happy, too.

Lifting "The 7-Minute Rotator Cuff Solution" off the coffee table and
towards your face, pausing to open it (right side up and oriented to
read helps, I'm jes' sayin') would help more.

I'm jes' sayin', agin.

You'd also find that doing anterior and lateral raises consistently
and with good form (see the book but FYI this is not the same 'form'
as practiced by the usual scrawny legged, upper body specialist, i.e.,
slinging a 50# db and then dropping it before they have to support the
weight) will also produce gymnast shoulders with good definition (push
aways will help with that too).

Richard

> I appreciate your concern, Om.

> You cynical ******* chef!
>
> :o)
>
> --
> Curt

Curt
January 3rd 08, 01:58 AM
On Jan 2, 12:09 pm, wrote:
[...]

> Lifting "The 7-Minute Rotator Cuff Solution" off the coffee table and
> towards your face, pausing to open it (right side up and oriented to
> read helps, I'm jes' sayin') would help more.
>
> I'm jes' sayin', agin.
>
> You'd also find that doing anterior and lateral raises consistently
> and with good form (see the book but FYI this is not the same 'form'
> as practiced by the usual scrawny legged, upper body specialist, i.e.,
> slinging a 50# db and then dropping it before they have to support the
> weight) will also produce gymnast shoulders with good definition (push
> aways will help with that too).
>
> Richard

IT'S IN A BOX SOMEWHERE! I NEED A PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO HELP ME SORT
OUT ALL MY BOXES O' SH!T, RICHARD! SEND A BLONDE WITH 36DD AT YOUR
EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.

No, not Will Brink either!

--
Curt

January 3rd 08, 12:50 PM
On Jan 2, 7:58 pm, Curt > wrote:
> On Jan 2, 12:09 pm, wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Lifting "The 7-Minute Rotator Cuff Solution" off the coffee table and
> > towards your face, pausing to open it (right side up and oriented to
> > read helps, I'm jes' sayin') would help more.
>
> > I'm jes' sayin', agin.
>
> > You'd also find that doing anterior and lateral raises consistently
> > and with good form (see the book but FYI this is not the same 'form'
> > as practiced by the usual scrawny legged, upper body specialist, i.e.,
> > slinging a 50# db and then dropping it before they have to support the
> > weight) will also produce gymnast shoulders with good definition (push
> > aways will help with that too).
>
> > Richard
>
> IT'S IN A BOX SOMEWHERE! I NEED A PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO HELP ME SORT
> OUT ALL MY BOXES O' SH!T, RICHARD! SEND A BLONDE WITH 36DD AT YOUR
> EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.
>
> No, not Will Brink either!
>
> --
> Curt

Nonetheless, would make an interesting sequel to "The Crying Game",
perhaps in S&M..."1001 Uses For A Gym Horse,& A Ball Gag & 'A Box