PDA

View Full Version : Re: <snipped rest of obnoxious title> (i.e Mr. Amnesty)

Omelet[_3_]
February 1st 08, 03:43 PM
In article
wrote:

> On Jan 31, 7:18*pm, Stuart Jackson > wrote:
> > Youtube video on sellout John McCain:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q
> > RVYm7VSdI
>
> McCain is a disaster for the GOP and America.
>
> Dennis
>
> http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Well, that youtube link did not work, but I did find something cool I
did not know about from just perusing the links it led to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rXcdcDB2S8

I'd never seen nor heard of a "hang drum" before!
I have a Djembe and a couple of doumbeks, but they are nowhere near the
same.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain