PDA

View Full Version : The Top 5 Fat Loss Myths

March 14th 08, 11:09 AM
There are so many fat loss myths out there in "exercise-land" that I
was hired by Men's Fitness magazine to write about one myth each
month.
After all, by now you've probably heard that if you don't do 60-
minutes of cardio in your fat burning zone on an empty stomach while
Venus is in line with Jupiter, you'll never burn fat.
The problem with myths is that not only are they wrong and give false
hope to millions of people trying to lose weight, but they also waste
your time and mental effort.
I have also seen these myths used as justification for cheating on a
diet, watching countless men and women justify their "treats" because
they believe they are on some type of magical exercise program or
nutrition plan.
I could go on for days about fitness myths, but I cut my list from 30
down to the Top 5 Fat Loss Workout Myths today. I'll save the other 25
for future newsletters.
Myth #1: You have to do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty
stomach.
Relax. You don't have to hop on the treadmill at 4:30am every morning.
Let's allow common sense to dictate when and how you exercise....

http://groups.google.com/group/weightlosslnfs

Bruce[_2_]
March 17th 08, 06:47 AM
On Mar 14, 4:09 pm, " >
wrote:
> There are so many fat loss myths out there in "exercise-land" that I
> was hired by Men's Fitness magazine to write about one myth each
> month.
> After all, by now you've probably heard that if you don't do 60-
> minutes of cardio in your fat burning zone on an empty stomach while
> Venus is in line with Jupiter, you'll never burn fat.
> The problem with myths is that not only are they wrong and give false
> hope to millions of people trying to lose weight, but they also waste
> your time and mental effort.
> I have also seen these myths used as justification for cheating on a
> diet, watching countless men and women justify their "treats" because
> they believe they are on some type of magical exercise program or
> nutrition plan.
> I could go on for days about fitness myths, but I cut my list from 30
> down to the Top 5 Fat Loss Workout Myths today. I'll save the other 25
> for future newsletters.
> Myth #1: You have to do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty
> stomach.
> Relax. You don't have to hop on the treadmill at 4:30am every morning.
> Let's allow common sense to dictate when and how you exercise....
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/weightlosslnfs

I read your article, it is quite interesting. I am also making a
helath related blog which contains various information regarding
Abdominal, its diseases and treatment. Please visit my blog and give
suggestions about that.
URL of blog is http://www.abdominaldisorders.sampasite.com/

thanks

Christianiron.com
March 17th 08, 03:22 PM
On Mar 14, 7:09*am, " >
wrote:
> There are so many fat loss myths out there in "exercise-land" that I
> was hired by Men's Fitness magazine to write about one myth each
> month.
> After all, by now you've probably heard that if you don't do 60-
> minutes of cardio in your fat burning zone on an empty stomach while
> Venus is in line with Jupiter, you'll never burn fat.
> The problem with myths is that not only are they wrong and give false
> hope to millions of people trying to lose weight, but they also waste
> your time and mental effort.
> I have also seen these myths used as justification for cheating on a
> diet, watching countless men and women justify their "treats" because
> they believe they are on some type of magical exercise program or
> nutrition plan.
> I could go on for days about fitness myths, but I cut my list from 30
> down to the Top 5 Fat Loss Workout Myths today. I'll save the other 25
> for future newsletters.
> Myth #1: You have to do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty
> stomach.
> Relax. You don't have to hop on the treadmill at 4:30am every morning.
> Let's allow common sense to dictate when and how you exercise....
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/weightlosslnfs

Also see my link to weightloss myths at http://Christianiron.com. Go
to free downloads link for Gov. report on weightloss myths and other
free reports