Burr
May 23rd 08, 11:22 PM
Where you been all week?

Burr

David
May 24th 08, 12:47 AM
"Burr" > wrote in message
> Where you been all week?

Yeah that's what I wondering too. Not that I care really . . . I mean Curt's
ok . . .. but ever since the janitor peed in his hat, has never been the
same.

> Burr

David
May 24th 08, 08:21 AM
"Curt" > wrote in message
> On May 23, 7:47 pm, "David" > wrote:
> [...]
>
>> <snip> ever since the janitor peed in his hat,
>> has never been the same.
>

> Sorry, David.
>
> It changes a man.

Time heals all wounds - (never trusted that janitor)
> --

David
May 24th 08, 06:21 PM
"Curt" > wrote in message
> On May 24, 3:21 am, "David" > wrote:
> [...]
>
>> Time heals all wounds
>
> Tell that to my hat!
>
> Or my dry cleaner for that matter. :(

Heh!
> --

David
May 25th 08, 02:21 AM
"Omelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> "Curt" > wrote in message
>> > On May 23, 7:47 pm, "David" > wrote:
>> > [...]
>> >

>> > Sorry, David.
>> >
>> > It changes a man.
>> >
>> Time heals all wounds - (never trusted that janitor)
>> > --
>
> Time also wounds all heels...
> --

That's a good one Om! what's that called? A play on words I think - pretty
good!

> Peace! Om
>
> "Human nature seems to be to control other people
> until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein

David
May 25th 08, 08:16 AM
"Omelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> "Omelet" > wrote in message

>> > Time also wounds all heels...
>> > --
>>
>> That's a good one Om! what's that called? A play on words I think -
>> pretty
>> good!
>

> See post to Curt.
> I'm not the originator...
>
> Mom and Dad both taught me an appreciation for word play.
>
> It's why I really like puns. :-)
> Nothing more fun than double meanings...

it is a sign of an agile mind
(OK, so the other day I was in a waiting room and the receptionist said
"take a seat" - so I said "no thanks, I am an upstanding person"
is that the sort of thing you mean?)

> --
> Peace! Om
>
> "Human nature seems to be to control other people
> until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein

Charles
May 25th 08, 09:38 AM
On Sat, 24 May 2008 16:26:34 -0700 (PDT), Curt >
wrote:

>Omelet > wrote:
>> "David" > wrote:
>> > "Curt" > wrote

>> > Time heals all wounds - (never trusted that janitor)
>> > >

>> Time also wounds all heels...
>
>heh :)
>
>That's a play on words? Or what is that called? :) Love it.
>
>I'm not 100% on karma, though. I'd like to think that people get what
>they deserve, but I'm fairly convinced that there are countless evil
>motherfcukers out there who are getting off scott free with an endless
>array of bad things. :(
>
>Say, has anyone heard from JWM? ;)

We had tea together only yesterday; why do you ask?

Have a great Sunday Curtis - we are in the midst of another long
weekend with a Bank Holiday tomorrow, so I am wallowing in hedonism!
;o)

David
May 25th 08, 11:05 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 24 May 2008 16:26:34 -0700 (PDT), Curt >
> wrote:
>
>>Omelet > wrote:

>>> Time also wounds all heels...
>>
>>heh :)
>>
>>That's a play on words? Or what is that called? :) Love it.
>>
>>I'm not 100% on karma, though. I'd like to think that people get what
>>they deserve, but I'm fairly convinced that there are countless evil
>>motherfcukers out there who are getting off scott free with an endless
>>array of bad things. :(
>>
>>Say, has anyone heard from JWM? ;)
>
> We had tea together only yesterday; why do you ask?
>
> Have a great Sunday Curtis - we are in the midst of another long
> weekend with a Bank Holiday tomorrow, so I am wallowing in hedonism!
> ;o)

OMG!! Who on earth is Hedonism??

David
May 25th 08, 08:08 PM
"Omelet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Charles > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 24 May 2008 16:26:34 -0700 (PDT), Curt >
>> wrote:

>> >heh :)
>> >
>> >That's a play on words? Or what is that called? :) Love it.
>> >
>> >I'm not 100% on karma, though. I'd like to think that people get what
>> >they deserve, but I'm fairly convinced that there are countless evil
>> >motherfcukers out there who are getting off scott free with an endless
>> >array of bad things. :(
>> >
>> >Say, has anyone heard from JWM? ;)
>>
>> We had tea together only yesterday; why do you ask?
>>
>> Have a great Sunday Curtis - we are in the midst of another long
>> weekend with a Bank Holiday tomorrow, so I am wallowing in hedonism!
>> ;o)
>
> Lucky man. :-)
>
> I'm just trying to stay off my feet for tomorrow and still get chores
> done. Injured my leg about 4 weeks ago now, then re-did it about two
> weeks later. <sigh> Twisted all the tendons below the knee in my lower
> right leg. (Two bad falls, one due to an unknown step and the other,
> stepped on a stupid dog bone in bare feet in the yard).
>
> Made the mistake of spending most of yesterday on my feet giving some
> basic firearms teaching to my brother in law, walking back and forth to
> the 100 yard rifle side mostly, and the 25 yard pistol range. It was
> fun...
>
> but now I'm waking up every 3 hours with tendon spasms when the
> Ibuprofen wears off. Can't sleep for the bloody pain. <sigh>
>
> I may have injured it worse than I thought. Guess it's time for a visit
> to an Ortho...

That's no fun Om - (I always thought of you as having both feet on the
ground)
. .

> --
> Peace! Om
>
> "Human nature seems to be to control other people
> until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein

someguy[_3_]
May 25th 08, 09:05 PM
Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> "David" > wrote:
>
>> "Curt" > wrote in message
>>> On May 23, 7:47 pm, "David" > wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>

>>> Sorry, David.
>>>
>>> It changes a man.
>>>
>> Time heals all wounds - (never trusted that janitor)
>>> --
>
> Time also wounds all heels...

who are u calling a heel? and how many?