PDA

View Full Version : AD: Marty Gallagher - new book, "The Purposeful Primitive"

Steve Freides
June 5th 08, 06:10 PM
Marty Gallagher has a new book on weight lifting entitled, "The
Purposeful Primitive." Based on what I've read about it, I ordered
myself a copy yesterday. It will not ship until early July and
apparently will only be available from DragonDoor for the first few
months, after which it will be available through the normal channels,
e.g., amazon.com, etc.

Link: http://www.kbnj.com/pp.htm

From Dr. Judd Biasiotto, a world record holder in PL and champion
bodybuilder as well:

"I would venture to say that I have read every book pertaining to
weightlifting over the last three decades, and I have probably read the
majority of the articles in this area. There are two things I can say
unequivocally about what I have read. One, Marty Gallagher is the best
writer in the world of physical fitness and strength, bar none, and two,
Gallagher's newest book 'The Purposeful Primitive' is the best
manuscript ever produced in this field."

Lots more reviews via the link above.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

David
June 5th 08, 06:39 PM
"Steve Freides" > wrote in message
> Marty Gallagher has a new book on weight lifting entitled, "The Purposeful
> Primitive." Based on what I've read about it, I ordered myself a copy
> yesterday. It will not ship until early July and apparently will only be
> available from DragonDoor for the first few months, after which it will be
> available through the normal channels, e.g., amazon.com, etc.

Isnt that great that it is available from Dragon Door and well ahead of
other normal channels - wow!! You know, wouldn't it be great if you made a
little commission on these books that sell from Dragon Door!! You certainly
would deserve it, you work hard enough for it!!

[..........}

David
June 7th 08, 10:34 AM
> wrote in message
> and btw, the book is 1/2 price at amazon

sssssssssssssssshhhhhhh!!! (Not good for business!!)

> cheers,
>
> ira
>
> ====================================
> Random CRO Link:
> http://www.portir.com/croatia-poslovni-imenik/j/JABLAN-Senjska-Draga.html
> http://www.portir.com/croatia-poslovni-imenik/o.html
> ====================================

Steve Freides
June 7th 08, 01:56 PM
> wrote in message
> and btw, the book is 1/2 price at amazon
>
> cheers,
>
> ira

It will be available _only_ from DragonDoor for the first several
months. John DuCane, the publisher, mentioned this in a posting on the
discussion forum on their web site.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

David
June 7th 08, 02:01 PM
"Steve Freides" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
>> and btw, the book is 1/2 price at amazon
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> ira
>
> It will be available _only_ from DragonDoor for the first several months.
> John DuCane, the publisher, mentioned this in a posting on the discussion
> forum on their web site.

Gee . . . that's great!!