PDA

View Full Version : My Workout, lets see how this looks!

Burr
June 18th 08, 12:23 PM
Three Day Workout

Abdominal's:

Twisting

Crunches 3/

Side Bends 3/15

Bench Leg Raises 3/30

Chest:

Flat Bench Dumbbell Press 4/12

Flat Bench Dumbbell Flies 4/10

Cross Bench Dumbbell Pullovers 4/10

Back:

Spider pulls 6/35

Shoulders:

Seated Dumbbell Presses 4/6-8

Dumbbell Bent Laterals 4/8-10

Dumbbell Side Laterals 4/8-10

Biceps:

Incline Dumbbell Curls 35/4/10

Seated Dumbbell Curls 35/4/10

Dumbbell Concentration Curls 25/4/10

Preacher Curls 4/8-10

Triceps:

Bench Presses 4-5/6-10

Lying Dumbbell Triceps Ext. 5/3/12

Seated Dumbbell Triceps Ext. 3-4/8-10

Dumbbell Kickbacks 35/2/12

Forearms

Dumbbell Reverse Curls 3/15

Supported Dumbbell Wrist Curls 5/15

Standing Barbell Wrist Curls 5/15

Calf/Legs

Squats or Leg raises 4/15

Burr
June 19th 08, 11:39 PM
Funny,
Everyone ask me to post my workout then no one says a word.

This group is about dead.

Burr

someguy[_3_]
June 20th 08, 02:23 AM
"Burr" > wrote in message
m...
> Funny,
> Everyone ask me to post my workout then no one says a word.
>
> This group is about dead.
>
> Burr
All the regulars have long gone, David, Curt, Pete, POW......geez

Andrzej Rosa
June 20th 08, 04:04 AM
Dnia 2008-06-19 Burr napisał(a):
> Funny,
> Everyone ask me to post my workout then no one says a word.

With me it was like, you didn't ask a question. It's your workout, you
know what you are doing, you know why you are doing what you are doing,
so not much to comment.

> This group is about dead.

That's another story.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

Andrzej Rosa
June 20th 08, 06:57 PM
Dnia 2008-06-20 joanne napisał(a):
> On Jun 19, 8:04*pm, Andrzej Rosa > wrote:
>> Dnia 2008-06-19 Burr napisał(a):
>> > Funny, Everyone ask me to post my workout then no one says a word.
>>
>> With me it was like, you didn't ask a question. *It's your workout, you
>> know what you are doing, you know why you are doing what you are doing,
>> so not much to comment. *
>

> Not so much to comment because the OP didnt put much detail out there.
> A three day workout? Do you do all of these each three days? or split
> it up?
> Are those reps/amount of weight? or sets/reps? or ? how long does
> this routine take?
> Do your choices match goals? and they are?
> Seems to be light on the leg work, and do you do any type of cardio?
>
> If you want an answer, pose it as a question (like what do you think
> of my workout?
> what can I change or improve on? this is my goal etc do you think I
> need to do more etc?)
> details are always important.

I remember some Joanne, originally Polish but recently from a Scandinavian
country, married to an ex boxer. You the same person? If so, your English
is much better now.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R

David
June 26th 08, 08:02 PM
"Burr" > wrote in message
m...
> Funny,
> Everyone ask me to post my workout then no one says a word.
>
> This group is about dead.
>
> Burr

How about you post your workout Burr?

David
June 27th 08, 10:07 AM
"Curt" > wrote in message
On Jun 26, 3:02 pm, "David" > wrote:
> "Burr" > wrote in message
>
> m...
>
> > Funny,
> > Everyone ask me to post my workout then no one says a word.
>
> > This group is about dead.
>
> > Burr
>
>> How about you post your workout Burr?

>What's that phrase or quote? The reports of this newsgroup's death
>have been greatly exaggerated? Or something like that.

>AND WHAT??? "How about you post your workout Burr?" DON'T YOU PUT THE
>BLAME ON BURR, MISTER "then no on says a word" DAVID!

Ha ha! I was just waiting for him to post his workout . . .I am sure
*someone* would have said something . . .sooner or later . . . .but then
maybe not.

>It's aaaaaaaaaaaall YOUR fault. Why if it wasn't for you JWM would
>still be here, Bill Wrinks would be espousing 18-syllable words, that
>terrorist guy would still be posting his 22-page sig file, and MORE!

Ha ha sure . . . blame it all on me , , ,I'm a big target. I think any
reasonabable person would say that *you* are the one who drove JMW away and
Bill Wrinks was just too embarassed to stay . Might I take some credit for
the athlete though? You know the one whose 7 yr old son was begged to join
the dojo?

>But, nooooooooooooooooooo! You had to go and ruin it.

ok I admit I was part of the 3 really bad people who ruined this group. I
was the 'enabler' . . . then there were 2 trolls . . . . any idea who they
were??

>AND you hired the janitor.

yeah ok Curt . . . . he said he could do your job . . . we could have saved
some wages - you understand . . . . right?:??

>(still steaming)

you're just mad because he told Sameera you had a thing for her - and told
her you liked girls with moustaches

June 28th 08, 07:32 AM
"Curt" > wrote in message
"David" > wrote:
> "Curt" > wrote
> On Jun 26, 3:02 pm, "David" > wrote:
> > "Burr" > wrote
>
> > > Funny,
> > > Everyone ask me to post my workout then no one says a word.
>
> > > This group is about dead.

>ABOUT, but not entirely. Quick, get me a big stick!

>"It's not quite dead!"

-=snip the blaming process=-

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/ Forum or message boards. He's
>still a dick. :D

>I've been incredibly polite and supportive, of course.

Could you be anything but?

> Might I take some credit for
> the athlete though?

Please, do. :)

> You know the one whose 7 yr old son was begged to join
> the dojo?

> >But, nooooooooooooooooooo! You had to go and ruin it.
>
>> ok I admit I was part of the 3 really bad people who ruined this group. I
> >was the 'enabler' . . . then there were 2 trolls . . . . any idea who
> >they
> >were??

>What is this troll of which you speak? I know not of such things.

> >AND you hired the janitor.
>
>> yeah ok Curt . . . . he said he could do your job . . . we could have
>> saved
>> some wages - you understand . . . . right?:??

>My lawyer has advised me not to speak of wages. Actually, my lawyer
>GETS all my wages. Hey, who's your lawyer because if I'm suing you
>then... wait a second, his last name is the same as your last name! Am
>I getting legal advice and counsel from your cousin or something???
>Son of a...

You would be getting the very best of advice in that case - just please
check that the money you sent in trust is still there - he has a habit of
using up loose funds like a sponge

> >(still steaming)

>(now REALLY steaming)

I can't say I blame you

>> you're just mad because he told Sameera you had a thing for her - and
>> told
>> her you liked girls with moustaches

>Gives a whole new meaning to the term moustache ride???

>I have no idea what that means.

Ask Sameera, she will know what it means

June 28th 08, 09:54 PM
"ngage" > wrote in message ...
> David wrote:
>> "Curt" > wrote in message
>> ... "David"
>> > wrote:

>>> ABOUT, but not entirely. Quick, get me a big stick!
>>
>>> "It's not quite dead!"
>>
>> -=snip the blaming process=-
>>
>>> Ha ha sure . . . blame it all on me , , ,I'm a big target. I think
>>> any reasonabable person would say that *you* are the one who drove
>>> JMW away and
>>
>>> Who?

>>> haHA :) Get this: We bumped into each other over on the
>>> http://www.musculardevelopment.com/ Forum or message boards. He's
>>> still a dick. :D
>>
>>> I've been incredibly polite and supportive, of course.
>>
>> Could you be anything but?
>>

>>> Might I take some credit for
>>> the athlete though?
>>
>> Please, do. :)
>>
>>> You know the one whose 7 yr old son was begged to join
>>> the dojo?

>>> What is this troll of which you speak? I know not of such things.

>>> My lawyer has advised me not to speak of wages. Actually, my lawyer
>>> GETS all my wages. Hey, who's your lawyer because if I'm suing you
>>> then... wait a second, his last name is the same as your last name!
>>> Am I getting legal advice and counsel from your cousin or
>>> something??? Son of a...
>>
>> You would be getting the very best of advice in that case - just
>> please check that the money you sent in trust is still there - he has
>> a habit of using up loose funds like a sponge

>>> (now REALLY steaming)
>>
>> I can't say I blame you

>>> Gives a whole new meaning to the term moustache ride???
>>
>>> I have no idea what that means.
>>
>> Ask Sameera, she will know what it means
>
> Sameera...who is really just Sam :)
to tell the truth she has a moustache and looks so ugly she could easily
pass for a guy