PDA

View Full Version : The Fourteenth Of Jew-Truth

Axel of the North!
July 15th 08, 05:54 AM
Well, here we are, bitches and roughmen of MFW, TEN days after the
patriotic 4th of July.

How's everyone doing? All the fiends still fiendish? All the homos
still homoerotically charged? All the lesbos still diving their faces
into their facefuls of warm tuna?

Good.

I have intuited that exactly ten days after the American holiday is a
Jewish holiday, hiding underneath the collective mindfield of people
who identify as "Americans".

I have an interesting story to recount.

One morning, while I was still in REM sleep, I apparently dreamed I
was a voluptuous woman who had sex with 3-4 men (at the same time).
Now, this may or may not strike you as odd, given that I am a
self-identified male of our species. But given the wealth of
pornography, recorded and replayable or internet-downloaded, this may
be a simple regurgitation of the subconscious mind's grasping of what
had been seen before.

Now, what leaps out at me, given my explorations into humanity's
many.. uhh.. proclivities.. is that although such a dream is very
uncommon to my psyche.. it had a strange congruence with external
events..

You see, at my workplace (this was years ago) there was a voluptuous
women in college, who was apparently quite into her own body. She had
a friendly disposition and was smart enough to do her job well. She
was obviously a lascivious women and enjoyed displaying her impressive
decolletage. I remember not exactly being invested in her,
personally.. which of course gave me the nonchalent grace of passing
by her and expertly scraping her lower back, from hip to hip, delving
into the small of her back to elicit a goosebumply zing. Oh, she lit
up from that one! At one point she simply stood at my station, bending
forward, dumbly, allowing me the grand view of her very generous
bosom. For several odd minutes she did this, no words, just an
unspoken offering. We even shopped at the farmer's market once. I also
recall her waiting, as if in ambush, at her apartment building's door,
while I ambled along my pre-set courier's route, which was also in her
neighborhood at the time, with a bagel topped with cream cheese on her
lips. The look on her face, aglow with the prospect of *more*. It was
crazy, at least for me.

But what was most interesting was that dream. The event transpiring
after the dream painted itself well enough, and the subtle information
that flowed between us was quite clear. The ostracism that followed
that night, from whatever her college peer group was.. the discontent,
the resentment, the resolve to pursue her path of pleasure.. her
flight to none other than New Orleans and the upcoming Mardi Gras
festival, all were embedded into my conscious life. The realization
that at least some, if not all, of the men were homosexual and had
engaged in the act with betrayal in their hearts. The hurt, the
defense, the flight to more promiscuous pastures... this played out
over a few weeks.

At one point I even awoke, clearly awake I should re-iterate, and had
a dialogue with her, specifically, in mind, comforting her, loving her
for whatever she was and whatever she was going through.. relating to
all these issues and "being" there for her and understanding for as
much as I could have experienced of such realms that she has actually
lived and experienced; helping her deal with the consequences of the
hedonistic path in her particular life-situation.

After learning of her imminent departure to these more promiscuous
pastures she sat at the waiting area of the workplace, obviously still
dealing internally with these issues. I sat near her, assembling my
various packages or waiting for their completion (my memory is not
precise on this). She looked over to me, searching, saying nothing (as
always) and obviously in great need of something. Something which I
did not have, really. She had taken to being angry, and I was
ambivalent to the prospect of saying anything in the real world. But I
knew. I always know, in some way at least.

Well, we didn't say anything and she left to continue her education in
greener pastures. She eventually returned, however, and had met her
karmic fate. It seems she had mated with a similarly large-bodied man
and made a daughter with him, potentially extending half of his genome
into infinity with that single carnal act... and he trailed along with
her up to Minnesota and eventually stole some of her more expensive
possessions, probably to fuel some kind of deleterious drug addiction!
It was all so classic.. there are so many classics!

But all in all it was a series of highly congruent events that
dramatically illustrated what it is to have a kind of consciousness
that is way beyond the personal, it is transpersonal in nature. The
consciousness spreads and joins many, and individuals strongly so if
the emotions run deep.

This is conceivably the anchor post, if the poor denizens of MFW do
not wish to keep up than you are free to obsess over your abs and lats
and whatever else you may invest your time in. Those who know me will
follow along, with concern or amusement or "whatever" I'm sure...
--
"The brightly shining mind is never absent but is
colored by the thoughts and emotions that people

-Anguttara Nikaya

David
July 15th 08, 10:09 AM
"Axel of the North!" > wrote in message
> [...]
>
> But all in all it was a series of highly congruent events that
> dramatically illustrated what it is to have a kind of consciousness
> that is way beyond the personal, it is transpersonal in nature. The
> consciousness spreads and joins many, and individuals strongly so if
> the emotions run deep.
>
> This is conceivably the anchor post, if the poor denizens of MFW do
> not wish to keep up than you are free to obsess over your abs and lats
> and whatever else you may invest your time in. Those who know me will
> follow along, with concern or amusement or "whatever" I'm sure...
> --
> "The brightly shining mind is never absent but is
> colored by the thoughts and emotions that people
> put upon it. If you were to see the luminous
> freedom of this mind, you would cultivate it
> before any other, keeping it free from all

The story is much too long.
One paragraph is my limit

Axel of the North!
August 3rd 08, 07:38 AM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 04:54:20 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

>Well, here we are, bitches and roughmen of MFW, TEN days after the
>patriotic 4th of July.
>
>How's everyone doing? All the fiends still fiendish? All the homos
>still homoerotically charged? All the lesbos still diving their faces
>into their facefuls of warm tuna?
>
>Good.

Alright. So, how's everyone? Craniums still aching from reading so
much boring information?

Ya know, I've recently taken to eating some tuna, one of the more
powerful corporations has taken root in this area (two stores, mind
you) and I have procured a card to qualify for great savings and have
recently been buying up little 6 oz. cans of tuna (despite my small,
slender frame I usually need more than a 6 oz. can of vaginalicious
animal protein to hold me for more than 3-4 hours).

Being a regular customer of the farmer's market I've become
priviliged. I have plenty of cheap and high quality parsley, coriander
(cilantro), basil, mint, thyme, various alliums and nightshade
vegetables.. perfect for salads. I like to make a beautiful "St. Paul
Salmonella Salad" with canned tuna as the protein base. It's really
quite wonderful.. parsley and/or iceburg lettuce with basil, mint,
coriander, tomatos, onions, jalapeno peppers with a dressing of
homemade horseradish paste (pounded horseradish root in apple cider
vinegar), mashed garlic, freshly ground black peppercorns and a raw
egg yolk blended into a mixture of olive oil and fermented fish sauce
(nuoc mam). I have to use the nuoc mam (fish sauce) in order to make
it taste fishy enough to satisfy my poor, vestal, internet pedophile
predilections... because just plain old tuna isn't vagina-y enough for
me!

But I bet my Mistress doesn't need any of those flavors. She's simple
enough to be satisfied with less, I'm sure. I bet she's such a
troglodyke *bitch* that all she has to do to satisfy her sapphic needs
is to empty one or two cans of bland tuna (to complement her bland
soul) into a bowl and as long as it's near just under 100 degrees
farenheit she can comfortably plunge her exquisitely beautiful
****-countenance into it and lap up all the tuna juice and shreds
without lamenting the lack of flavor and psychopharmaceutical benefits
of an herbal-rich wholesome salad (which is great because I just don't
care about her and I'm sure she doesn't deserve those kinds of
things).

Geeze, why did I say that? I was only going to briefly comment on how
much I appreciate the farmer's market and the fresh salads I've been
enjoying and all of a sudden I've written way too many paragraphs (and
provided a little something special for any police officers who may be
lurking in these here parts..)!

I guess I've got a lot on (in?) my chest. Ever since that first post
with the New Orleans Whore I've had the most curious sensations
within.. a powerful, giddy, happy feeling that is unbecoming an
emotionally-abused and tormented turdy year old virgin. Awwwwww..
somebody likes me (again?).

You know what's weird? Women. Or maybe the right word is
totally-****ing-insane. Or is that more than one word? Well, I guess
the Devil's in the details so we won't bother with that for the
purpose of this post. I know I've posted bitterly of that wicked
little kike Christina (and I must thank whoever is out there again for
your help in eliminating that disgusting **** from my life) and the
whole psychosexual a2m (ass-to-mouth) stuff, but I have to divulge
that my ass-to-mouth experience is not just from the more misogynistic
video clips available from other, more alluring newsgroups (and for
free! whoopee!!).

Oh yes. Once upon a time this JAP, at some ****ed up workplace, had to
experience the evils of yet another human female. At this time I feel
it is most appropriate to disclose the poignant fact that I am a
barrymorph, after that punk Lyle SchmuckDonald's example. I thought,
at first, that I was simply mildly deformed as a result of my Vietnam
Veteran father's drug use immediately prior and during my mother's
impregnation. But apparently it is far more than teratogenic reasons
that I am less of a man (physically) than most other well-fed
Americans. I have seen the various diets and the paleoanthropological
implications of diet and nutrition (esp. Eaton & Eaton on protein
intake). I apparently am a very protein-intense kind of human, and I
recall very clearly the kind of daily-diet cycle of the most
physically formative years of my youth. I was extremely hungry, yet
often ate a ton, yet became very hungry soon after. Not entirely
attributable to insulin/blood-sugar spikes and troughs. No, because I
know about wheat's interference with protein digestion and
assimilation and I definently have a major vulnerability and
reactivity to wheat, in addition to being a rather protein-intense
primate.

So I am a stunning example of protein deprivation in the human adult
male, a phenotype which invites many derisive looks. People don't seem
to take me seriously, sometimes, like my mind also doesn't matter. But
it's been interesting, applying the working theory of HST and
exploding up to 245 on the bench, the strange or alarmed looks in the
fitness/weight room of my local gym. As if I can't possibly be that
strong. I am apparently possessed of many type II muscle fibers in the
upper body and have plenty of explosive power. My joints and
connective tissue have held up well under the strength training, and
yet I look so weak, so effeminate. I am thoroughly physically
emasculated, and women's disregard of my masculinity and even my
emotional being has been quite a journey.

Which returns me to the women at the workplace. She had plans to
become a true professional, yet during the time we shared a working
environment she was just a regular nobody. I never involved myself
with her, consciously, I just had to communicate and coordinate with
her on a co-worker level. But I guess mental states, or, perhaps
emotional states are shared very easily with physical proximity and/or
eye contact. Electromagnetic radiation has a nasty habit of spreading,
especially within a schizotypal brain/heart/mind/soul/body. So she was
rocked* and glomming onto my inner state. Not good. Emotional
attachments are a bitch, especially from the.. uhh.. females. Yeah,
that's what I'll call them: females.

*Uh, she looks rocked! She's got to show that she's able to
intelligently defend herself! -Axel's inner "Joe"

So you know what man she hooked up with? She hung out with this gay
man, went drinking after work with him on a regular basis and she
(apparently) eventually began having sex with him and then returning
to the workplace. Is that guy truly gay? What the **** is she? And
how, exactly, does a young woman's breath go from scentless to
smelling of fecal matter? How the **** does that work? What medical
condition can explain that? Huh? What?! WTF!

During the time she was at my workplace I felt degraded and
emasculated in an effeminate way. But it was after she had left for
some time and then returned to work a single week at my workplace that
I knew for certain that it was truly her that made me feel this
degraded. There was another woman at my workplace who also hated me
daily and worked to hurt me, inside, so there was plenty of room for
ambiguity. But after that isolated week the full truth was finally
ascertained. For the interactions I had with her, with the loneliness
and the degradation and her intonation at certain times.. I can
understand with a great deal of confidence that this was a hateful,
degrading wench who had no integrity or compunctions against
negatively affecting a relatively innocent human being who happened to
work in the same place at the same time.

A2M bitch for sure. Absolutely disgusting. She took all that **** from
her relationship to the gay man and put it on me with a vindictive
strength as if I was the one who had done it. I am, apparently, a VERY
safe outlet for the rage of worthless ****s.

Apparently. Those who are attuned to the "universal life force energy"
(as the Reiki books are fond of calling it) are fair game for the
psyche's of the dysfunctional, warped, sick ****s who populate this
midwest America.

Well, isn't that interesting?

I. P Yurin
August 3rd 08, 09:16 AM
"Axel of the North!" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 04:54:20 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
> wrote:
>
>>Well, here we are, bitches and roughmen of MFW, TEN days after the
>>patriotic 4th of July.
>>
>>How's everyone doing? All the fiends still fiendish? All the homos
>>still homoerotically charged? All the lesbos still diving their faces
>>into their facefuls of warm tuna?
>>
>>Good.
>
> Alright. So, how's everyone? Craniums still aching from reading so
> much boring information?

You Jew Boy?

We take you to The Basement, six weeks

Col. I.P. Yurin
Commissariat of Internal Security

Stakhanovite
Order of Lenin (1937)
Hero of Socialist Labor (1939)

spodosaurus
August 4th 08, 01:40 PM
I. P Yurin wrote:
> "Axel of the North!" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 04:54:20 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Well, here we are, bitches and roughmen of MFW, TEN days after the
>>> patriotic 4th of July.
>>>
>>> How's everyone doing? All the fiends still fiendish? All the homos
>>> still homoerotically charged? All the lesbos still diving their faces
>>> into their facefuls of warm tuna?
>>>
>>> Good.
>> Alright. So, how's everyone? Craniums still aching from reading so
>> much boring information?
>>
> You Jew Boy?
>
> We take you to The Basement, six weeks

The pub in Northbridge? I presume you're buying?

Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant. Please
volunteer to be a marrow donor and literally save someone's life:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

Axel of the North!
August 7th 08, 02:46 AM
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 16:16:00 +0800, "I. P Yurin"
> wrote:

>"Axel of the North!" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 04:54:20 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Well, here we are, bitches and roughmen of MFW, TEN days after the
>>>patriotic 4th of July.
>>>
>>>How's everyone doing? All the fiends still fiendish? All the homos
>>>still homoerotically charged? All the lesbos still diving their faces
>>>into their facefuls of warm tuna?
>>>
>>>Good.
>>
>> Alright. So, how's everyone? Craniums still aching from reading so
>> much boring information?
>>
>You Jew Boy?
>
>We take you to The Basement, six weeks
>
>Col. I.P. Yurin
>Commissariat of Internal Security
>
>Stakhanovite
>Order of Lenin (1937)
>Hero of Socialist Labor (1939)

Yeah, I'm the Jew Boy. Is The Basement a hardcore gym? I've *watched*
some hardcore but I don't think I'm *into* hardcore.

Or is this a helpful offer to "use" me?

Axel of the North!
August 7th 08, 03:44 AM
Wazzup beeyotchs and knights of honor?

I'm back with another rectum-ripping post of questionable motivations!
Call the police, the internet pedophile is active! Whoopeee!

Tonight I feel compelled to write about a woman who worked at my
workplace 5 years ago. Her name is Demona Mitch-Hell. She appeared as
a new co-worker, a regular nobody. But soon I learned she was a
live-in girlfriend of a young, independent film-maker. She also worked
part-time as a strip-joint "dancer" who wore tassles at her incredibly
offensive nude parts!

I was given to the new (to me) information that was to be the
pandora's box of realizations.. she was exposed to the information on
the leutinizing hormone, oestrogen, follicle stimulating hormone,
DHEA, pregnenolone, etc. that was in the manseed discovered at the
time, talk about a pandora's box! I very casually and lackadaisically
made humorous comments to the effect of "oh you look depressed" and "I
wish I could help you..." with regard to the inevitable product of our
(male) sex organs. It cropped up in a conversation about her other job
(dancer) and social mores and such.

Demona had an evil streak in her and she eventually destroyed the
relationship with her film-making boyfriend and mysteriously had to
use the bathroom very often after I had returned from my route and/or
before I went on my route. The employee-only bathroom with a full-wall
mirror. Yeah. But I held to the only real honor system I had, and with
disastrous results...

She never talked like a real person to me, which sucked (not in a good
way). She was very ****y at times. I remember one time, before they
separated, when her boyfriend came in with her and was making his way
up to my station, some warning lights lit up inside my head and I
started to "tell" him that I didn't do anything and explained my case,
you never know what kinds of things some women will say when they are
angry or in a heated argument. He didn't make it halfway to me, he got
a surprised look and turned inward, halting, turned back and left me
the **** alone. Which is a good thing as obviously nothing productive
would have occurred between us.

This destructive women, when she became obviously ill yet continued to
work did something extra-nice to me: while I was crouched down near
her assembling some of my deliveries she pounced on me and explosively
blew right into my ear, undoubtedly with the full intention of making
me very sick, like her. She was filled with hatred and had this
horrible look on her face. Wow. Well, surprise surprise I never got
sick, actually I became even more powerful than ever before (as a Jew
whose education was borne of Darkness this shouldn't be a surprise)
and began to wonder anew as to how a family can raise a person to
become such an awful thing.

She fully supported the Bush administration's war in Iraq, believed in
the WMDs and felt that patriotism and supporting the troops meant
supporting the war in Iraq. She believed Saddam was involved in 9/11
and wouldn't even consider alternatives. I wondered what her family
was like. I was a nice guy, made jokes and was helpful with
information about how to live well in the area. But after her
explosive blowing into my ear I knew I had to stay as far away as
possible from her. She was evil.

Well, whaddyaknow? Eventually both of her grandmothers mysteriously
died within the span of about a week, and, her living matriarchal tree
thus severed, felt it necessary to return to her San Francisco.
Interesting, the last time I saw her she was walking by, presumably to
her apartment, with a kind old co-worker, an almost grandmotherly
figure to her. While passing the shared workplace for some odd reason
I heard the words in my head: "... destroyed me.." and sensed somehow
that those words were about me.

Well, isn't that interesting?

Axel of the North!
August 21st 08, 05:36 AM
But..

That isn't the full story of Demona Mitch-Hell.

As the fog of time has descended on my uncaring mind.. I cannot tell
you how long after the ugly chapter of Demona Mitch-Hell concluded
that the follwoing events occurred but I can say that it happened at
least within two years after her departure...

I was walking home after work, being the morally superior internet
pedophile that I am I live and work in the same area, thereby saving
coal/oil/CO2 emissions and simultaneously saving transportation time
out of the daily cycle of chronological expenditures.. when I happened
upon a woman who was leaning against my apartment building's wall. As
she struck up a conversation with me it turned out that she was on her
own, struck out of luck and apparently in great need of a shower (I
couldn't smell anything). She was also hungry and wanted to come up to
my place for a shower and some food.

Well. That's interesting. What is even *more* interesting is that
while I was learning these wonderful tidbits she also quickly flashed
me her tits, which was easy as she was wearing a zippered hoodie.
Okay.... she also looked suspiciously similar to someone I had
previously known... hmmmmm... well. At one point she told me she had a
husband (odd) and that made sense, as she was concievably to shower in
my apartment.. I declined to let her up to my place but told her I
would give her some dates to hold her through whatever rough period
awaited her. When I returned to the street, she was still there, and
she did not take the dates. During our short conversation at one point
she actually had the gall to grab at and appraise my genitals, and,
upon discovering that I was totally flaccid, told me in some way that
I was gay. Hmmm. So this stranger can flash me her tits, converse with
me briefly, mention she "already" has a husband and then grab at me
and determine that I'm a homosexual because I'm not aroused. Ugh. My
eyes must have widened considerably in amazement at what she did, I
then told her in all honesty that the makeup that she wore made her
look like an Egyptian, which, if she had known about my ethnicity
would not be entirely complimentary.. after which she very promptly
left the emotionally-abused, virgin, scumbag, internet-paedophile.

She was strongly reminiscent of Demona Mitch-Hell. I wondered, during
Demona's time at my workplace, what kind of woman could raise and give
rise to such a being as Demona, but apparently the paired deaths were
not enough to dissuade the evils of that family. One conferred with
the other, and both were to be dealt with. Such is the way of the
World.

All I wanted was to love, can you imagine?
--
"Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without

Axel of the North!
September 5th 08, 09:54 AM
Hello, muscle-heads and ****-for-brains!

[morphing into a gray suit and bow-tie, surrounded with many tacky
objects and moving, talking furniture]

"Hey boys and beautiful, delectable girls, today's secret word is
imbroglio! Remember, when you hear anyone say today's secret word we
all go AAAAHHHHHH!"

Before I move along to The Mistress (her first name is Malicious and
her last name is ****alicious) I would like to describe a relatively
short and uneventful "relationship" (before The Mistress) to another
beautiful woman I met during my many years of delightful, dutiful
service to the public.

She was a beautiful woman (did I mention that yet?), a dishwater
blonde (looked natural) with a pleasant smattering of freckles. She
was tall for a woman and was slender, but not skinny. She was a little
curvy, but not *very* curvy. The first few times she entered into my
workplace were not remarkable but she became a regular. Her beauty
caught my eye and perhaps she felt an added importance to her being in
my presence.

[sits down carefully on a living chair, avoiding the twitching,
wandering tongue underneath (this is the internet but I'll try to
control myself)]

She apparently didn't get what she needed in other spheres of her
life, and made very little small talk, a smidgeon here and there. But,
for some odd reason, I found myself not feeling safe with her, either.
They weren't large warning lights in my Jewboy brain, just a feeling
to be wary. I already knew I had been driven a bit neurotic,
especially regarding relationships with the darker sex, but given my
entire life experiences it was no surprise. With this tall, freckled
beauty I saw "the shift", men don't get much time before "the turn" as
obviously we must "lead" and pursue them (because they're so great).
She then came in with an added purpose, a confidence she hadn't shown
before. She was beautiful and knew it. I think she may have been about
as tall as me, actually. She had a modest model-type body;
interactions with her it was "on" time. But the warning lights were
flashing, and I had to treat this as a problem person. Something
wasn't right, I was not only on guard, but felt a new dread before she
entered.

It's interesting.. when I had received the 2nd degree attunement from
a kind, unselfish woman I met through my father and step-mother's
contacts in the Buddhist community (shortly after I returned to my
home state from WisconSIN) I asked the Reiki Master if I would enter
into a psychedlic, kaleidoscopic world of pure mind. I was not
sarcastic, just a humerous exaggeration of all I had read and the
whole Reiki thing. Of course, I had already had enough experiences to
understand the basic, underlying truth of non-local consciousness of
various forms and had a rudimentary nomenclature from various
psychological models to work with in a more abstract, intellectual
process. I was at that time not fully developed, brain/mind-wise and
was looking to my Reiki master for guidance and searching for any
insight she could impart. She laughed and said no. She was very
practical about Reiki and felt that no symbols or tricks would make it
easy.

But back to Tall Freckles. A new feeling, one of.. vengeance? I really
didn't press on her (present or remote) or instigate anything, as I
have so successfully with many. I just wanted this one to be cool, she
wasn't a co-worker or anything else I had to confront, there really
was no point to confrontation or engage in any more of the negativity
with yet another full chromosomal human. There was the A2M **** who
was really more than enough degradation in my daily life (that was
more than enough by itself). The flavor of the new feeling, a subtle
mixture with the major emotional force, it can vary and I knew this
was a "new" one. Freckles was acting more friendly, but of course the
undercurrent was telling me a different story.

I was a little sad, I'll admit I was a bit depressed. Cannabis can be
an effective anti-depressant, I've seen that, but it can lead to a
sensual longing that strikes too deeply into miserable places, it can
bring too much out; cannabis also made me even more vulnerable on the
innernet, psychologically as I've just said and
energetically/psionically. At that time I had used it (certainly much
more than the last few years of my life (2.5 years without use)).
Cannabis also had a bleedthrough effect in that other people sometimes
seemed more stoned than I in my presence, sometimes much more, while
non-locally (remote) if I interacted in any way the response was
usually much more pronounced, it could provoke a much stronger return.
I think the increased activity in the brain would account for this, a
simple enough explanation. I put Freckles in the "do not touch" bin of
my innerworld.

I saw it coming. She wanted me to feel more for her, to like her so I
would want her more. I had a feeling about some impending plan that
was to unfold in the future.. at one point she managed to stay an
actual few minutes after our transaction (it's ours, not hers) and she
was talking about her cat, who was like her only friend and how she
was lonely. But, oddly enough, as things turned out she picked just
the right time to divulge this personal stuff right when a group of
people were quietly amassing behind her. I was kind of smiling, more
from embarassment than any enjoyment of her situation. I was
embarassed for her and felt uncomfortable. I don't think she took it
well.

She quickly turned to indignation and poorly concealed hostility after
that. This was probably compounded by the target of her anger being an
insignificant Jewboy, not exactly an ideal date. She was tall and
beautiful, I don't mean that I gave her much to be egoistic about,
she, like many, sees the advertisements and entertainment media and
develops a conceited self-image. She pulled it out of me, wanted to
feel important, a quiet thrill in her chest when she brought out the
smile or other pleasurable expression. The beautiful little girls can
be merciless in this way, not much restraint, but this woman quickly
lost much of it early on with me, my warning lights were flashing. In
a later installment of that great computer game "Half-Life" the
marines who are on the player's side will say many humorous things..
during moments within myself my inner marine could say "Man.. my dogs
are barkin'!" (the marines didn't have any dogs, so you get my drift?)
She just wanted more, but it was quickly laced with vindictive
schemes.

I suppose, at this point, that my anxious energy can amp them up a
bit, and the sense of dread, dare I say fear, gives them a confidence
and can skew their personalities. The beatiful little girls can
quickly become demoniacal in the poor, convoluted Nabokovian pathways
of my vulnerable little internet paedophile mind. I have nothing to
fear but fear itself, but if I'm afraid of the fear than I'm already
afraid, so it's a lost cause, which means I've got good reason to
fear! And then of course the fear of the parents or someone else
walking into view and witnessing "the show" (they're all performance
artists at *that* stage). Even worse, of course.. it doesn't take
much, folks.. a taxi crawling to the curb.. a security guard exits.. I
know it's not the real thing but my knees still quake! They do! It's
just too similar and the fear overrides my rational self.

So I accept that, especially in that stage of my life with Freckles my
own energy was making it worse, without any intentions on my part.
They just want more. They want to use, they want pleasure, and most of
all I'm sure they want to feel important and wanted. They want to feel
Precious.

I was at the State Fair this year and in one of the buildings was a
Jewish-American display, tended by a religious Jew with his frayed
string thingy (I'm a Good Jew in that I have frayed strings hanging
from my shorts from regular wear and tear, I didn't really know it was
one of H-shem's stupid ****ing reminders to keep me under H-s
al-high-n-mighty control (I guess I've been so deeply influenced by
their powerful minds that I'm an unintentionally Observant Jew)).
Gosh, what a kikey tangent! Anyway, I saw Natalie Herschlag's
(Portman) little quote how her heart is in Israel. I have an
interesting memory strongly associated with Natalie Hirschlag:

[harp arpeggiations and wavy fade to dream sequence]

No surroundings, no light, no plot. Only kissing, french kissing. It
was an extremely tactile dream that played out more like a tutorial
than anything else. It felt exactly like the real thing (I have very
little experience with french kissing, or kissing of any sort, but I
know what it is (I think)). This was a Sunday morning after SNL had
Natalie Portman as host. I had recorded it, hadn't watched of course.
There was a short, with Natalie Portman being this actress (herself)
played to the hilt as a hard drug using, punky, rebellious bitch. It
was great, I laughed and laughed and laughed. Adam Samberg was in a
outlandish Viking get-up, horned helmet and all. She shoved her foot
so far down his throat he **** in her shoes, man. That's one tough
bitch! At the end she was asked in an interview if there was anyone in
Hollywood she could smooch who it would be, interrupted of course by
Natalie picking up her chair and smashing it over the interviewer.

I don't know what really happened the Night of , but it was a very
powerful dream. Very powerful, very clear. Obviously something must
have been going on. I have had so few experiences of that nature, most
of my dreams are more about anxiety and dread and anguish and other
wonderful things that really set the emotional tone for the whole day
right. That was a ****ing awesome dream.

But back to Freckles. Her impending plan was to... leave. She moved to
some far away land to **** around with other poor souls who longed for
The Woman. That was what she was building to, with her cat story and
loneliness. Ahhh.. poor beautiful, lonely woman. I'll never forget
you, Tall Freckles.

Goddess ****-Bitch, Princess ****-Face.. I'm not speaking to Mistress
****alicious (yet): I want you two to know about this wonderful
experience, because I know how much you like to torment people. You
like to hurt us. And, let's face it, Jewboys make great game. You're
not special, you're not true individuals. I've read of this mentality
through those ugly women's magazines, and stories of revenge from
women themselves (mostly overhearing two women talking to each other).
You're very unspecial. You're a kind of cold, soulless monstrosity
whose existence is dependent on a sustained denial of self-awareness.
Lacking in basic empathy and compassion you just crave things for
yourself.

Well, it's late and I've got to sleep. Today was filled with a kind of
weeping energy, combined with a familiar sense of power. The Big Gal
came in again (what a surprise). It's always so nice when our misery
gloms together and we play Misery Pong, only the sprite keeps getting
bigger and bigger as it bounces back and forth.

Axel of the North!
September 5th 08, 05:29 PM
My apologies, muscle-heads (your craniums must be bursting at this
point). I neglected to make the last edit, I was going to figure out
Natalie's correct spelling for her last name, it's Hershlag. Like
"Hischlong" only for a woman.

I don't know what really happened the Night of , but it was a very
-- should read:
I don't know what really happened the Night of Natalie, but it was a
very

powerful dream. Very powerful, very clear. Obviously something must
have been going on. I have had so few experiences of that nature, most
of my dreams are more about anxiety and dread and anguish and other
wonderful things that really set the emotional tone for the whole day
right. That was a ****ing awesome dream.

--
"Cheating is for people who can't be honest with themselves. Rules are
for people who can't think for themselves. And I'm just not into that." --The Queen of Cans and Jars

Bob Volkmer[_2_]
September 6th 08, 07:26 AM
Axel of the North! wrote:
> My apologies, muscle-heads (your craniums must be bursting at this
> point). I neglected to make the last edit, I was going to figure out
> Natalie's correct spelling for her last name, it's Hershlag. Like
> "Hischlong" only for a woman.
>
> I don't know what really happened the Night of , but it was a very
> -- should read:
> I don't know what really happened the Night of Natalie, but it was a
> very
>
> powerful dream. Very powerful, very clear. Obviously something must
> have been going on. I have had so few experiences of that nature, most
> of my dreams are more about anxiety and dread and anguish and other
> wonderful things that really set the emotional tone for the whole day
> right. That was a ****ing awesome dream.
>

> --
> "Cheating is for people who can't be honest with themselves. Rules are
> for people who can't think for themselves. And I'm just not into that." --The Queen of Cans and Jars

Thanks Axel, I was a tad confused but your update has fixed that.

Bob

Axel of the North!
September 6th 08, 08:18 AM
Greetings, Buttmunches.

Today I'd like to talk about the Ethiopian Whore. She didn't realize
she was a whore but.. guess what? Whoopee!!!

The Ethiopian, let's call her... Fluza, because she's often sick and
she's a floozy, air-headed type. She says she's from a large, wealthy
family from Ethiopia and for some reason one or two of her siblings
wound up here, along with an uncle (who was a doctor before he came to
the U.S.).

Fluza came in to my workplace unemployed, looking for a job. She was
very smiley and widened her eyes, she did look attracted to me but I
thought she was just trying to gain employment for the most part.
Well, after she turned in her application I told the manager dude that
I thought she would be very good at the position she was applying for
and that people would really like her. Big mistake.

She turned out well with the locals, they actually really liked her
(all she had to do was the minimum as she wasn't too bright or
versatile). Despite her lack of familiarity with English she did all
right. She didn't eat much and had a problem with a cyst in a female
place, she was probably on medication(s) and was sickly. The odd part
was in discovering, little by little, that she took pride in things
like not being able to jog on a treadmill, almost proud that she kept
falling down. She wore uncomfortably high heels and had a ridiculous
gait, wearing the shoes to and from work. She was tall for a woman,
about 5'8", but built like a beanpole. I know women are
shape-shifters, especially when it comes to their mammary glands,
because that's highly influenced by hormonal levels, but this woman
only grew real tits a very times a year. When she did she displayed
them as best she could.

Let me put it to you like this: I had a Jewboy butt that completely
demolished her ass as a sexually attractive rear. I mean this. As a
female butt my Hebrew ass kicked her ass into starvation-diet
3rd-world Ethiopia. But that's what squats and sprinting and biking
and eating well does for a man, make a man's ass far more attractive
than the sickly women's ass (and on purely female-assness terms). I've
walked past couples and felt my self-perceptual world change... ever
so mysteriously, and then I remember sadly that the women had an
unattractive ass (don't ask me why I would remember some stranger's
ass, it's just something that happens). She had a face. A variegated
face, and I knew from my reading that variegated skin is a sign of
bad.. genetic combinations. She definently had problems. She had an
okay face and these incredible lips, I mean the coloration of these
lips was incredible! It was a different color from the inside
gradually changing to the rim. She liked eating certain things in a
sexy manner. (Actually, after she left and came back trying to get a
job for the last time she ate this bread and built up a huge lump in
one cheek and kept talking to me, with bread visible in her mouth. I
thought she was going to choke on that stuff. It was very odd and I
understand it was a penis-stretching-cheek-membrane sexiness display
but it really didn't work. This woman did not know how to be sexy.)

This woman was like some gay men: whatever expression was on my face
when I happened to look at her, such as coming in to work, was what
she assumed was how I felt, personally, about her, which then
determined her emotional state towards me until I changed my
expression when looking at her. She was that primitive. Not all the
time, but most of the time. She was reactive and unthinking, for the
most part. I've read that gay men's brains have certain similarities,
beyond the brain module for sexual drives and behaviors, with women's
brains. I can totally believe it, after turdy years of life in this
****ing hell-whole we call the Midwest. This was bitch-brain and only
bitch-brain.

She never touched marijuana but seemed slightly stoned all the time.
She glommed on to me hard, when she wasn't "with" someone. I saw her
with several boyfriends, she could only snag black ones. She was
always kind of downturned and depressed, while the guy was grinning. I
don't think she could achieve equality. The relationships were
probably one-sided, she just didn't have enough and they did not last.
I remember one time when she lived near me (across the street before
awaiting a low-rent apartment in one of the "extra-fun" buildings) I
saw her walking down the street with that ridiculous gait in whore
heels, scantily dressed, and how she caught me seeing her, with her
head slinking down into her shoulders like a goddamned turtle! As if I
wouldn't see her or something? I don't know, she was a very different
kind of beast from the others.

I tried to help her. I told her about food, nutrition, how to eat
right. I knew her genetics enough to know how deprived she was. She
was a hurting, dysfunctional creature. I really tried. The worst part
was the negative consequences of trying to help her, because she
always interpreted it as a way of ingratiating myself to her or
showing that I loved her or something, to get closer to her, you
know... really I just wanted her to feel better so she wasn't coming
down so negatively on me, which she did often and with great vigor
many times. She really hated me. Actually, now that I recall.. I've
been hated quite a bit. I'm kind of inured to it, somewhat. I actually
expect to be hated now. Do you hate me? Are you sure you don't hate
me? Feel free to hate me, I'm *very* hateable you know! Say, why don't
you hate me? Do you hate me yet? When are you going to hate me?

She never took my advice. She basically responded to my advice and
efforts to help her with the attitude I didn't know anything on the
subject, treated me like an idiot. She actually glared and rolled her
eyes when I was telling her about about the trans-fatty acids, and at
this time there was plenty in the media warning against its
consumption. She wanted to buy herself some pills to get to sleep
better (she needed more protein and her body couldn't (wouldn't) relax
into a sleep state because there was a lack of amino acids for the
rejuvenation process (now how would I know that? How could I be so
sure?) and she asked me to help her select something. I showed her a
few and explained what they were like for me and she picked on, I then
showed her one used for allergies and showed her both boxes and
explained that it was the exact same ingredient in the same dose and
pointed out the price difference. She saw the boxes with her own eyes,
for this I tell you truly she didn't take my advice and went to
another co-worker, the guy who made the orders and managed much of the
shelf-space and asked him. He agreed and only then did she decide to
purchase them. Incredible. Just incredible. She was an incredible
person. Incredible in so many ways. Incredibly stupid.

One time she asked me to accompany her after work to a liquor store to
help her select some wine. Things were nice at the time, real
friendly-like. I declined because I didn't know much about the wines.
Things weren't so nice after that. Real mean-like. One time, during a
hostile period I was walking around a lake and feeling okay, but even
stranger didn't feel the constrictive clamping inside my chest.. (that
constriction as if someone was actively hating me for solid hours
(which I was accustomed to)). I actually felt elated, almost euphoric.
Later when I survey her workplace I see she had been eating a bar of
dark chocolate.

She thought I was a weakling, too. I can't really blame people for
that, since I don't look like much. I told her I could jump from the
floor, with no assistance, jump so high I could put my head through
the ceiling of our workplace. She didn't believe me. I told her
several times. She told me to prove it, on the spot. I tried to
explain how such a strenuous athletic act would require a properly
warmed up, prepared body to 1) accomplish and 2) perform without
damaging myself. She still didn't believe me, probably because she
doesn't know how to live in her own body and has no way to relate to
people who do.

So I came into work one day properly warmed up and jumped and put my
head right through the ****ing ceiling tile. I launched my eyes above
the ceiling and got a glimpse of the other side. And then I told her
she had no clue what is possible or what is not possible for other
people.

She eventually just stopped showing up for work during Ramadan, no
explanation, nothing. They eventually hired someone else. She
re-entered again, somehow, began working again after many months,
which was odd. Then she failed again during Ramadan. At one point,
early this year when she hadn't worked at my workplace for over a
year, I had my attention drawn mysteriously to her and thought dark
thoughts about her, thoughts of doom and illness. I felt a damnation,
and wanted her to suffer. Curiously, when she came in a few months
later she told me she suffered another health setback and had to lose
a lot of money over it, she wanted to come back to work with me,
acting real nice because she had almost run out of money. She wanted
to take a vacation in Sweden, where one of her brothers lived. She
acted real sweet and made all sorts of visual displays to show me what
she looked like during fellatio. At one point, when I was at home
preparing to travel to work, just sitting there, no taped show to
watch or science article or internet perusing.. in my imagination I
"saw" and "heard" much vigorous and loud fellatio with the star of the
show being none other than Fluza. On my way to work I passed by her,
she was going in the direction of my apartment. I don't know if she
was just thinking about me or planning something, but it sure was a
heckuva coinkidink.

That one hated me for years, off and on for multiple-month intervals.
The funny thing is, management didn't really control her outer
behavior, which is what I thought would be correctable. For some odd
reason.. I don't know, maybe I'm a crazy guy or something but I heard
some strange things in my head like "I love you." and "I'll suck you."
and "I'll swallow." and "Marry me." I don't like to hear the M word. I
hate that word. I've also gotten real tired of the swallow messages.
Considering the anti-depressant, physical truth of it.. it not only
freed me from the guilt and shame aspect of sexual secretions (male's
anyway) but I also now have the understanding of love goo as actually
being physically and emotionally beneficial for the woman, which kills
any inclination to give it to women who are obviously indulging in
hateful behavior and wage a psionic war against me.

I tried so hard to help that one. It's like she wanted to use me for
anything she could and punished me heavily for not acting within a
very narrow range according to her petty requirements. I only
benefited from it in learning more of the subtleties of mind.. wicked,
failing, dysfunctional women who can't get what they need or want from
others are much more dangerous than women who can at least get some
temporary substitute that may pale in comparison to what they
genuinely need. It is the women who cannot get much of anything who
have the time and energy to hold on to that negativity and concentrate
their minds on hurting the object of their "desire". I was ridden by
that insane creature for a long time.

Insanity. I've been in insanity. Over and over again.

--

"Hospital nutrition is the worst, and is designed by Registered Dieticians,
who are the most ignorant group of "professionals" one could possibly

David Cohen in m.f.w. on 11/09/06

Axel of the North!
September 9th 08, 08:57 AM
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 07:18:36 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

>Greetings, Buttmunches.
>
>Today I'd like to talk about the Ethiopian Whore. She didn't realize
>she was a whore but.. guess what? Whoopee!!!

snip snip

>Insanity. I've been in insanity. Over and over again.

Sorry for the typos, I'm usually a slightly re-worked 1st draft and
post later in the night. It's raw and rough and if you don't like it
that way than I'm going to *make* you like it! Obviously some errors
and editing misteaks, oh well. I'll have you know I'm not a complete
retard (just think about Mistress ****alicious's heavenly body too
often, which is more a psychosexual/loneliness-disorder kind of fault
than anything else).

I forgot to mention that I had been given the "impression" that one of
Fluza's ultimate fantasies was that she, the Ethiopian Muslim
(Ethiopians are better than all other Africans and aren't to be
considered "blacks") be given analingus by none other than a white
American Jew. Not my cup of tea.

One day I was filled with terrible hatred and repeatedly hoped that
she would die. Later that day she told me "I hope you die."

I kept trying, fiends. I really did.

The last time I saw her I told her to come back and we'd talk more, I
wanted somehow to get to massaging her and change her brain function
(oxytocin and all that wonderfulness), so I could finally talk to her,
maybe she'd finally listen. She had given me her new number a few
weeks before but she never showed up again. The last few times she
told me she had no friends and hated all men, but she still didn't
listen to a single helpful word I said.

BOOB HEAD

I have another fun woman to talk about, people of MFW. And I'm sure
you're all going to like this next one: she has big boobs and a big,
shapely beautiful ass, slim and isn't totally incapable of holding a
real job. During her time in my fun-filled life she had the kind of
job where she mostly wore a swimsuit, which was appropriate because
her body was her only real selling point.

What a surprise, a woman with a beautiful body who somehow managed not
to develop a decent personality. Talk about shape-shifters, this
woman's breasts managed to go from slighltly larger than average (not
impressive) to huge, like, comically huge. During the first year I saw
her (she was Associated with the Young Christian Women) her breasts
ballooned to immense levels, she was only wearing a t-shirt and her
nipples were very obviously inflamed, truly erect. But, that wasn't
what I really remember (I've seen plenty of 'em after all); I remember
the look on her face, the barely suppressed sexual hellfire raging
within. Yeah, definently a hormonal difference. I don't know exactly
what the **** was going on in that woman but H-ly Sh-t! Her cheeks
were oddly loose for such a young woman, the skin perceptibly hanging
down. She *may* have liked having her cheeks stretched out with big
cocks. That was ****ed up. I didn't really think about it but several
men kindly to informed me after she exited my workplace. I'm so glad
those men helped me out, I don't know if I could have made the
connection between this mean suckslut and all the thousands of
pictures I've downloaded over my beloved internet of various sucksluts
(whose personalities I'm thankfully completely unaware of) whose
cheeks are stretched out by giant cocks.

(to be ****inued)

Axel of the North!
September 24th 08, 07:30 AM
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:57:32 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 07:18:36 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
>
>BOOB HEAD
>

>I have another fun woman to talk about, people of MFW. And I'm sure
>you're all going to like this next one: she has big boobs and a big,
>shapely beautiful ass, slim and isn't totally incapable of holding a
>real job. During her time in my fun-filled life she had the kind of
>job where she mostly wore a swimsuit, which was appropriate because
>her body was her only real selling point.
>
>What a surprise, a woman with a beautiful body who somehow managed not
>to develop a decent personality. Talk about shape-shifters, this
>woman's breasts managed to go from slighltly larger than average (not
>impressive) to huge, like, comically huge. During the first year I saw
>her (she was Associated with the Young Christian Women) her breasts
>ballooned to immense levels, she was only wearing a t-shirt and her
>nipples were very obviously inflamed, truly erect. But, that wasn't
>what I really remember (I've seen plenty of 'em after all); I remember
>the look on her face, the barely suppressed sexual hellfire raging
>within. Yeah, definently a hormonal difference. I don't know exactly
>what the **** was going on in that woman but H-ly Sh-t! Her cheeks
>were oddly loose for such a young woman, the skin perceptibly hanging
>down. She *may* have liked having her cheeks stretched out with big
>cocks. That was ****ed up. I didn't really think about it but several
>men kindly to informed me after she exited my workplace. I'm so glad
>those men helped me out, I don't know if I could have made the
>connection between this mean suckslut and all the thousands of
>pictures I've downloaded over my beloved internet of various sucksluts
>(whose personalities I'm thankfully completely unaware of) whose
>cheeks are stretched out by giant cocks.
>
>(to be ****inued)

hey hey, kids!

Now for the exciting ****inuation in "The Fourteenth of Jew-Truth."

Boob-Head.

I invoked as much of my mystical powers as I could (on guard for
nearby regular people=discretion) and intuited her True Spiritual
Name: "Boob-Head Dog-Face ****-Bitch" but I could only call her by
her legal name. Drats!

I must admit. There were a few times when I had activated perhaps a
little too much of my frontal lobes when I walked into that pool room.
She was often bored, though. I talked to her a little bit, here and
there when I took breaks from the sauna (Jewboys with no
massage-helpers must find other ways to love their muscles after
satisfactory use). I suppose at one time I may have been showing her,
proudly, how I used the sauna to soften my skin and then scrape lots
of dead skin off, collecting it under my fingernails, I may have
clumped some together and held it in my naval, or just left it on my
knee as I sat and had incredibly uninteresting, halting conversations
with her. I'm sure something like myself would inevitably offer their
clump of dead skin for consumption, if it matters any..

But it really wasn't much of anything. I felt some sexual stuff, but
given her body and job I thought it was all pretty much within
herself. Big Mistake. I guess I should have known, talking to her on
such occasions.. my beautiful, twenties Jewboy body in all it's
post-workout splendour.. muscles bulging, skin.. gleaming.. (I better
stop or i'm gonna fall in love with my self) and of course the great
feeling of being in perfect health with no immune system issues or any
other disruptive nonsense.

She gave pool work-out classes. Even private tutoring (for swimming).
I watched this all calmly while I rested from expanding and shrinking
my brain repeatedly (what fun!). At one point, after a pore-intense
work-out, I stopped outside the parking lot of the "Association"
building. When I began the journey back to the soul-shrieking
isolation that is life in my private cell I noticed Boob-Head idling
along, window open, asking me if I wanted a ride home. I declined,
with trepidation as I had gotten some impressions (some of which
weren't very good) and she asked me if I was sure.. and with that
particular intonation. I declined again and kept my mind on the idea
that my place was very close and a walk would be a perfect end to the
body's vacation.

I really don't know for sure whether or not I would have triumphed at
the onset against the particularly virulent strain of flu that I
caught and fell victim to very early the following week. But I think I
may have been battling other demons (demonesses?) in addition to the
influenza that kicked my ass for 5 days. I had four days when I was
only conscious of drinking water and peeing water. Everything else was
sleep. I was dead tired for days. It was horrible. By far the worst
case of flu I had ever contracted.

At one point, when I was working, she came in and I had gone off to do
some errand (or had perhaps wandered off on my own anxious, repressed
energy like a large cat pacing in it's confined space.. going slowly
and inexorably insane...) and came up behind her just as she was
going to purchase. She had gotten the disgusting Hostess TFA-laden
hog**** that she loved so much. I felt a bit of embarassment. When I
bopped up to process her (like cattle on a conveyer belt) and see her
on her merry way I noticed that the embarassment was on her face, so
it was real. She must have seen the enjoyment I had in processing her
transaction. Perhaps she knew what I had written on the Internet, or
simply finally caught on from my field, directly. Maybe, from her
experience, feeling her mind's ego dwindle a little more from seeing
me in a new light.. how the ideas light up.. if only I could hide. I
have to become a zen master or something. I really ought to get around
to doing that one of these days...

She was obviously embarassed. It was the next day or two that It
Happened. There I was, a lone Jewboy, doing nothing, waiting for the
next task. Totally empty. No waiting on or helping anyone. So I had
this seething in my chest (what's new) and it had grown particularly
strong that day. I grew tired and sat on a step, head resting on an
arm. She entered, with an expression I've seen in far too many women
in my ugly, neglected life. She was on fire. Glowering, she asked me
how I was feeling, and if I was tired. She repeated the latter
question a few times for emphasis. She was very happy with herself,
very proud.. very.. prideful. She had an attitude problem. I saw one
of her boyfriends, he came to the pool room, waiting for her. A
bassist living in a very nice, fully furnished building nearby. He was
very handsome, probably had a big cock, perfect for stretching cheeks,
well off financially, too.

I do remember a summer before she really hated me. She was giving
private lessons one weekend, to two black boys. I remember a few hot
months, sweating at my 'puter, so much steamy, sexual, animalistic
lust thoughts and feelings in my consciousness. I remember, the day of
her two boys, hours afterward I was freefalling in fully conscious,
lucid participation.. morphing into those two beautiful, young, sexy
black boys... ohhhhhh h h h h hhhh... the things I did with my
teacher... and she taught me so well... and all of this of course
could be done with little genuine effort on my part, mind you. I was
just sitting at a computer monitor, just like I am right now, tap tap
tapping away these cold years of my youth. Just a little show running
on, sometimes needing a little prod, sometimes just groovy
meandering.. ohh... the innernet can be so delicious.. just have to
learn to ignore the taste of chlorine! So I can be more than one.
Cool. I can be lots of things, axually... I can be *very* charming
when the mood strikes. I'm so lonely.. surely this is my right, as a..
Jew?

Hey Elzi: "Know you place, Dame Elzibub. Know your place." In case
you're still out there. Remember that? Did you get that one? Don't
worry, it's not the Boogie Man, it's just *ME*. Yeah. Some of you
people get frightened, don't you?

I don't know exactly when Boob-Head found out about me on-line. But
eventually she became acquainted with the other Axel, the Internet
Axel. And that's when things took a strange turn.

[to be ****inued]

Axel of the North!
September 25th 08, 03:29 AM
On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 06:38:43 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 04:54:20 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
>wrote:
>
>>Well, here we are, bitches and roughmen of MFW, TEN days after the
>>patriotic 4th of July.

I forgot to tell an even more interesting occurrence with the A2M
person. I'd really appreciate anyone who knows of a condition where te
breath can change so quickly, if there's another explanation please
fill me in. I'll post underneath the quoted text so those who've
forgotten my friendly friend can re-acquaint themselves.

> [...]
>
>During the time she was at my workplace I felt degraded and
>emasculated in an effeminate way. But it was after she had left for
>some time and then returned to work a single week at my workplace that
>I knew for certain that it was truly her that made me feel this
>degraded. There was another woman at my workplace who also hated me
>daily and worked to hurt me, inside, so there was plenty of room for
>ambiguity. But after that isolated week the full truth was finally
>ascertained. For the interactions I had with her, with the loneliness
>and the degradation and her intonation at certain times.. I can
>understand with a great deal of confidence that this was a hateful,
>degrading wench who had no integrity or compunctions against
>negatively affecting a relatively innocent human being who happened to
>work in the same place at the same time.

At one point I was in my apartment, not doing much, when I had
thoughts of "I am your fate. I am your doom." and other friendly
fanciful thoughts. I wasn't entirely alarmed, I guess. But it had an
ominous emotional energy behind it, which in retrospect felt like an
encroaching threat. At this point I may wonder if it is my own
imagination at play, as lonely people can become.

The phone rang, and when I looked at my television, which was turned
to a view of the lobby from the building's closed-circuit videocamera,
I saw a woman of the exact same height, build and skin and hair colors
as my co-worker. The phone continued to ring, as I had a strangely
well-informed emotional double-take with the flow of thoughts in my
mind. When the woman in the alcove hung up the phone.. the phone in my
apartment simultaneously stopped. And out she walked.

Oh yes.. I have seen things. Heard things. Felt things. I have
Dreamed.

>Apparently. Those who are attuned to the "universal life force energy"
>(as the Reiki books are fond of calling it) are fair game for the
>psyche's of the dysfunctional, warped, sick ****s who populate this
>midwest America.
>
>Well, isn't that interesting?

Axel of the North!
October 10th 08, 06:40 AM
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 06:30:47 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:57:32 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 07:18:36 GMT, (Axel of the North!)
>>
>>BOOB HEAD
>>
>>What a surprise, a woman with a beautiful body who somehow managed not
>>to develop a decent personality. Talk about shape-shifters, this

snip snip

>I don't know exactly when Boob-Head found out about me on-line. But
>eventually she became acquainted with the other Axel, the Internet
>Axel. And that's when things took a strange turn.
>
>[to be ****inued]

Whoopee!

Greetings, all.

Felt good to have a cry, this time in a relatively unconscious state,
early this morning. I suppose it is appropriate, being Yom Kippur. My
dreamworld can be vague, just emotions. I need the yogic power to
switch to REM while I'm sleeping, so I can have the ultimate
teleconferencing capability. H-shembench 3.0... I wonder if I'm only
using the beta version? Does anybody know what the latest virgin is? I
mean version. Anyway, my Yom Kippur sleep-crying.. the quality of
crying seemed almost familiar. but I can't quite get a fix on it.. was
it someone who I was supposed to kiss all over all night long for ever
and ever?

But now for the ****clusion of Boob-Head:

Boob-Head seemed to withdraw into herself more. At one point she said,
rather quietly: "I like your writing." It was so.. vague. It meant
almost nothing. And let me tell you.. I don't meet many people who
even acknowledge my existence on these here internets.

The oddest was with another woman. They came in, her friend was
looking at her with not a stern expression.. but there was a very
deliberate intensity to her features as she gazed at her friend
Boob-Head. This was at the end of the transaction, mind you. Boob-Head
managed such a meek and barely audible three letter sentence that
seemed like: "I l--- you." Don't know for sure what she said, but it
was really weak. She was looking down, couldn't face me. Well, I'm not
the most handsome guy on the block (us Internet Pedophiles rarely
are!) so I can't say I blame her.. But seriously it was *really* weak.

I got the impression that her friend also did not approve of
Boob-Head's character. I sensed she was an ally to me, but not
necessarily allied against her, just not condoning her behavior.
Boob-Head was helped set straight by others. Boob-Head needs all the
help she can get. I got a long dragging feeling from her, long after
that. Studies of gray walls.. dull.. lifeless grays.. She liked to
find ways to pose in her body, bending over at various times,
emphasizing certain body parts. She really enjoyed living in her body.
She didn't just have big boobs, she was big on herself.