PDA

View Full Version : REQ: Workout Routines For Bowflex / CrossBow

January 19th 04, 02:53 AM
REQ: Workout Routines For Bowflex / CrossBow
Can anyone post (or provide a link to) workout routines for the bowflex / crossbow?
Booklets or videos would be great?

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

David Cohen
January 19th 04, 03:20 AM
> wrote
> REQ: Workout Routines For Bowflex / CrossBow
> Can anyone post (or provide a link to) workout routines for the
bowflex / crossbow?
> Booklets or videos would be great?

> http://www.jackinworld.com/

David

Dave S.
January 19th 04, 03:45 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Michaels
January 19th 04, 03:49 AM
"Dave S." > wrote in message
> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giving the vampires all that money for this piece of **** is supposed to be
good for "toning".

Jeff Finlayson
January 19th 04, 04:19 AM
Lee Michaels wrote:
> "Dave S." > wrote
>> David Cohen wrote:

>http://www.jackinworld.com/

>>LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Giving the vampires all that money for this piece of **** is supposed to be
> good for "toning".

But that money expenditure will cut into the grocery budget. ;)

January 19th 04, 03:37 PM
> wrote in message
> REQ: Workout Routines For Bowflex / CrossBow
> Can anyone post (or provide a link to) workout routines for the bowflex /
crossbow?
> Booklets or videos would be great?

Have you tried the hompage? Bowflex.com, they offer videos, online videos,
books etc. Buy an owners manual worst case.

John

T. David Bamford
January 19th 04, 03:38 PM
Keep it in the box. Cut hand-holds into the box. Lift box. Repeat
as needed. Work up to 3 sets of 12. Purchase set of weights.

David

Top-posters cheerfully ignored.
Remove SPAM to reply via e-mail.

Keith Hobman
January 19th 04, 03:45 PM
In article >, <jc88> wrote:

> > wrote in message
> > REQ: Workout Routines For Bowflex / CrossBow
> > Can anyone post (or provide a link to) workout routines for the bowflex /
> crossbow?
> > Booklets or videos would be great?
>
> Have you tried the hompage? Bowflex.com, they offer videos, online videos,
> books etc. Buy an owners manual worst case.

So they sell you even more after they have shafted you with the Bowflex?

Capitialism at its finest. As good as the evil Russian's schemes.

--
Keith Hobman

--- email address above is a non-monitored spam sink.

billydee
January 19th 04, 04:45 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message .net>...
> > wrote
> > REQ: Workout Routines For Bowflex / CrossBow
> > Can anyone post (or provide a link to) workout routines for the
> bowflex / crossbow?
> > Booklets or videos would be great?
>
> > http://www.jackinworld.com/
>
> David

Probably get some good results deadlifting that hunk of crap to the
curb for the trashman to pick up.

January 19th 04, 06:28 PM
"Keith Hobman" > wrote in message
> In article >, <jc88> wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message
> > > REQ: Workout Routines For Bowflex / CrossBow
> > > Can anyone post (or provide a link to) workout routines for the
bowflex /
> > crossbow?
> > > Booklets or videos would be great?
> >
> > Have you tried the hompage? Bowflex.com, they offer videos, online
videos,
> > books etc. Buy an owners manual worst case.
>
> So they sell you even more after they have shafted you with the Bowflex?
>
> Capitialism at its finest. As good as the evil Russian's schemes.
>
> --
> Keith Hobman
>
> --- email address above is a non-monitored spam sink.

Ahh assumptions...If he bought it from Bowflex, I'm sure they would replace
the info for free. I'm guessing he bought it used as the reason he has no
info. Even so, they may offer some of the stuff for free. Ease up a
little.?

John

Keith Hobman
January 19th 04, 07:06 PM
In article >, <jc88> wrote:

> bowflex /
> > > crossbow?
> > >
> > > Have you tried the hompage? Bowflex.com, they offer videos, online
> videos,
> > > books etc. Buy an owners manual worst case.
> >
> > So they sell you even more after they have shafted you with the Bowflex?
> >
> > Capitialism at its finest. As good as the evil Russian's schemes.
> >
> > --
> > Keith Hobman
> >
> > --- email address above is a non-monitored spam sink.
>
> Ahh assumptions...If he bought it from Bowflex, I'm sure they would replace
> the info for free. I'm guessing he bought it used as the reason he has no
> info. Even so, they may offer some of the stuff for free. Ease up a
> little.?

So I quit assuming (apparently you haven't) and went and checked.

Here is a list of 'accessories' - including books and videos - and I don't
see anything free. The free stuff is infomercial propaganda.

Sheeit. I loved $99 for a mat to put under your bowflex. Pavel could learn
from these people. Marketing at its best. Overpriced info for a way
overpriced (but, hey, nicely packaged and marketed) piece of junk.

http://www.bowflex.com/accessories.asp
-------

add Bowflex accessories for additional functionality and improved results!
New! Bowflex i-Trainer? Interactive Software
The next-best thing to having your own personal trainer available 24/7.
Bowflex i-Trainer Software - $59.99

New! Bowflex Workout Video Sets
Reshape your entire body with these easy-to-follow "work-along" fitness videos.
39.95 to 49.95

New! "The Bowflex Body Plan" Book
Dr. Darden's best seller shows you how to apply the appropriate plan to
get the body-defining benefits you've always wanted.
"The Bowflex Body Plan" Book - $29.95

Bowflex Machine Mat
Durable, non-skid surface offers stability during rowing or vigorous
exercises, plus protection for carpets and floors.
Bowflex Machine Mat - $99

Power RodŽ Upgrades
Add more resistance weight to your Bowflex for a more challenging workout.
210 lb to 310 lb
$99
310 lb to 410 lb
$99
210 lb to 410 lb
$198

T-bar & Foot Harness
Add more intensity to your workouts with these great accessories.
29.95 to 49.95

Champion Nutrition
Get better, faster results and receive a special Bowflex discount - save
up to $95 off the retail price -
on these nutritional programs.

Bowflex Apparel
Wear Bowflex apparel and let everyone know you workout with Bowflex!
T-shirts
$15.95
Sweat Shirts
$29.95