PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Top Fat Loss Secret!!

Chris Malcolm
March 5th 09, 12:44 PM
crislip > wrote:
> Hello!
> I've spent hundreds of dollars buying almost every fat loss eBook
> ever published to discover which ones actually work. I wanted to
> identify exactly which eBooks contained the exact information that
> could allow you to lose the most amount of fat (and keep it off!) in
> the shortest period of time. I read and analyzed each one from cover
> to cover!

I see what your problem is. You're using ebooks. What you ought to do
is to get paper copies of all these books, put them in a rucksack, and
carry them up a hill large enough to take at least an hour. Repeat a
few times a week.

Research has shown that used in this way the most effective weight
loss books are the heaviest ones.

--
Chris Malcolm