PDA

View Full Version : Re: => Multiple shootings wound 15 in Newark <= more American GunMADNESS !!

Henry
March 13th 09, 04:38 PM
Schiffner wrote:

> despair hate adn loathing for america.

You feel that way because you lack courage,
knowledge, and intelligence. The problem is you,
not your country. Wake up, get off your lazy ass,
and demand accountability for the treasonous war
criminals, terrorists, and thieves who are destroying
your country and your way of life.

http://www.911blogger.com/

--

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://www.journalof911studies.com/

Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
to raging infernos for hours on end.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/compare/fires.html
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html
http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Henry
March 13th 09, 05:51 PM
Schiffner wrote:
> On Mar 13, 10:38 am, Henry > wrote:
>> Schiffner wrote:

>>> despair hate adn loathing for america.

>> You feel that way because you lack courage,
>> knowledge, and intelligence. The problem is you,
>> not your country. Wake up, get off your lazy ass,
>> and demand accountability for the treasonous war
>> criminals, terrorists, and thieves who are destroying
>> your country and your way of life.

> Really well imagine that...and I thought that choosing to serve my
> country out of a sense of duty PROVED I had the courage to back my
> beliefs.

What did you do to defend us from the treason, war crimes,
mass murder, and theft perpetrated by the Bush regime? There
has no greater threat to us during your life than the Bush
regime and its policies of fear, hate, violence, deception,
theft, and destruction.

> Unintelligent?
> When you can build a bike life with no plans, no tools and the
> entire thing in your head down to the last 1/16" show me.

WTF is a "bike life" and why would I want to build one?

--

Tell us why you "think" Cheney would permit a known
hijacked plane to enter the most heavy guarded airspace

http://www.911truth.org/article_for_printing.php?story=20070402105006226

3. Norman Mineta's mind-blowing testimony before the 9/11 Commission
concerning the last fifty miles of flight of the plane that hit the
Pentagon and Dick Cheney's orders about it, are matters of no apparent
concern to Dunbar and Reagan. Thus, were one to rely on their telling,
one would be unaware that Mineta was directed to the Presidential
Emergency Operations Center in the White House sometime after the second
plane hit the South Tower. One would not learn that he found Cheney in
charge and being informed by a young man as to the path of the plane
that hit the Pentagon. Nor would one know that Cheney was notified
periodically that the plane was fifty miles out, thirty miles out,
twenty, and ten. Avoiding the entire episode, Dunbar and Reagan
obviously make no mention of the young manĀ?s inquiry of Cheney upon the
final progress report, "Do the orders still stand"? Cheney's response,
turning abruptly to the young man and asking pointedly if he (the young
man) had heard anything to the contrary -- a fact of considerable
importance for an understanding of the entire event -- therefore is not
discussed in the pages of Debunking. As a consequence of this avoidance,
one will find no examination of the ramifications of this testimony. One
finds no query concerning the nature of the orders referred to, and no
speculation concerning Pentagon defenses and their failure to deploy.
There is no reference to the failure of the 9/11 Commission to find out
who the young man was, or how many other people were in the room, and
what their reactions were. There is no discussion of how the incident is
simply eliminated from history by the adoption of an alternative
chronology that contradicts a string of accounts and offers no
explanation of why Norman Mineta, now holder of the Presidential Medal
of Freedom, bestowed upon him by President Bush, would make up such an
amazing tale or have such an elaborately embroidered faulty memory. None
of these are matters for Dunbar and Reagan."

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/green/HowTheyGetAwayWithIt.html

"The young man's reports to Cheney of the airliner's impending
approach is followed by his urgent question whether "the orders still
stand?" The young man was questioning the order. That question had to be
about whether the order NOT to destroy the approaching plane still
stood. Given the two prior attacks against the Twin Towers using the
commercial airliners as weapons, an order to destroy the plane
approaching the Pentagon would be the only order to give and would not
be subject to question by the young man as the plane approached.
Furthermore, had Cheney's order been to fire on the plane approaching
the Pentagon (which first came near the White House), the anti-aircraft
capacity of the Pentagon (or White House), would have sufficed to take
out that plane, and certainly to have attempted to take out that plane.
Since the Langley/Norfolk jets are at least 10 minutes away and out of
range, Cheney's order is about the on-site Pentagon or White House
defenses. Neither a shoot-down nor an attempted shoot-down occurred, and
since Mineta does not speak of a last-second change in orders by Cheney,
the only supportable conclusion is that Cheney's order was NOT to defend
the Pentagon, an order so contrary to both common sense and military
defense that it, and it alone, explains the questioning by the young man."

BrianNZ
March 13th 09, 08:00 PM
Henry wrote:
> Schiffner wrote:

>>> You feel that way because you lack courage,
>>> knowledge, and intelligence. The problem is you,
>>> not your country. Wake up, get off your lazy ass,
>>> and demand accountability for the treasonous war
>>> criminals, terrorists, and thieves who are destroying
>>> your country and your way of life.
>
>> Really well imagine that...and I thought that choosing to serve my
>> country out of a sense of duty PROVED I had the courage to back my
>> beliefs.
>
> What did you do to defend us from the treason, war crimes,
> mass murder, and theft perpetrated by the Bush regime? There
> has no greater threat to us during your life than the Bush
> regime and its policies of fear, hate, violence, deception,
> theft, and destruction.
>
>> Unintelligent?
>> When you can build a bike life with no plans, no tools and the
>> entire thing in your head down to the last 1/16" show me.
>
> WTF is a "bike life" and why would I want to build one?

'lift'. For raising the bike....use a bit of imagination......you seem
to do it on other topics.

Henry
March 16th 09, 03:39 PM
Schiffner wrote:
> On Mar 16, 6:04 am, Henry > wrote:
>> BrianNZ wrote:

>>> 'lift'. For raising the bike....use a bit of imagination......

>> Yeah, you have to when reading Keith's posts. Kinda like doing
>> word puzzles. I wonder if his bike lift consisted of a block of
>> wood with a pipe shoved thought it? <g>

> And what if I were to make something like that?

Well obviously, you had help - probably from one of your
many Enlightened Progressive Betters!

--

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://www.journalof911studies.com/
http://www.911truth.org

Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
to raging infernos for hours on end.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/compare/fires.html
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html
http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm

Vito[_2_]
March 16th 09, 06:34 PM
"Schiffner" > wrote
> Yeah, you have to when reading Keith's posts. Kinda like doing
> word puzzles. I wonder if his bike lift consisted of a block of
> wood with a pipe shoved thought it? <g>

Actually, a friend made me a lift for my H-D out of simple pipe. Used it
for years.