PDA

View Full Version : I wont change my mind

David
May 2nd 09, 07:43 PM
Dear Group
As you all know I am one of the regulars here and have been posting to this
group for many years now.
I have given this a lot of thought and please dont anyone try to change my
mind. I have made up my mind and it is irrevocable.

I guess it all started when there was this brain drain from mfw - most of
the quality input has disapperared. It is said that Charles and Curt are
responsible for that but I don't believe that for a minute.

So then I started wrestling with the idea that I also should leave this
group permanently never to post again. I thought about this long and hard.
Why am I here and am I still enjoying this group?
I weighed it all up. I thought about the good times and the bad times.
I thought so what? I am just a ripple in a pond. 3 minutes after I leave no
one will care. I wont be missed.

So thank you group, I think I have a tear in my eye. Thanks for the good
times. I have now made my decision. It is irrevocable. I am afraid it is
good bye. Good bye for now. I will be back tomorrow.
I will be staying

David
May 2nd 09, 11:50 PM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> David wrote:
>> Dear Group
>> As you all know I am one of the regulars here and have been posting to
>> this
>> group for many years now.
>> I have given this a lot of thought and please dont anyone try to change
>> my
>> mind. I have made up my mind and it is irrevocable.
>>
>> I guess it all started when there was this brain drain from mfw - most of
>> the quality input has disapperared. It is said that Charles and Curt are
>> responsible for that but I don't believe that for a minute.
>>
>> So then I started wrestling with the idea that I also should leave this
>> group permanently never to post again. I thought about this long and
>> hard.
>> Why am I here and am I still enjoying this group?
>> I weighed it all up. I thought about the good times and the bad times.
>> I thought so what? I am just a ripple in a pond. 3 minutes after I leave
>> no
>> one will care. I wont be missed.
>>
>> So thank you group, I think I have a tear in my eye. Thanks for the good
>> times. I have now made my decision. It is irrevocable. I am afraid it is
>> good bye. Good bye for now. I will be back tomorrow.
>> I will be staying
>>

> *yawn*

sorry Dick - glad you showed up as I was looking for an example of what was
left after the brain drain

David
May 3rd 09, 12:12 AM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> David wrote:

>>> *yawn*
>>
>> sorry Dick - glad you showed up as I was looking for an example of what
>> was
>> left after the brain drain
>>

> Heh, complaining about a brain drain using an ad hominem, how
> quaint.

I take that back, Dick. Anyone who can use words like ad hominem can't be
that dumb

Just Plain Burr
May 3rd 09, 01:11 AM
"David"

> So thank you group, I think I have a tear in my eye. Thanks for the good
> times. I have now made my decision. It is irrevocable. I am afraid it is
> good bye. Good bye for now. I will be back tomorrow.
> I will be staying

So who gives a ****?
Who was the fool that asked you to stay anyway?

Burr
Visitor

Just Plain Burr
May 3rd 09, 01:13 AM
"Alfred Matej"

> Heh, complaining about a brain drain using an ad hominem, how
> quaint.

HUH, what the hell is a "hominem"?

Just Plain Burr
May 3rd 09, 01:17 AM
"David"

>> Heh, complaining about a brain drain using an ad hominem, how
>> quaint.
>
> I take that back, Dick. Anyone who can use words like ad hominem can't be
> that dumb

I think he miss smelled it.

hom-i-nid (hom-nid)n. A primate of the family Hominidae, of which Homo
sapiens is the only extant species.adj. Of the Hominidae.[From New Latin
Hominidae, family name, from Latin homo, homin-, man. See dhghem-

hom-i-nid (hom-nid).Of, relating to, or resembling human beings. adj.human,
android, anthropoid, anthropomorphic, hominid, hominoid, humanoid, manlike,
mortal.Antonyms: unhuman.

Burr

The Visitor

David
May 3rd 09, 01:32 AM
"Just Plain Burr" > wrote in message
.. .

> "David"
>>
>> So thank you group, I think I have a tear in my eye. Thanks for the good
>> times. I have now made my decision. It is irrevocable. I am afraid it is
>> good bye. Good bye for now. I will be back tomorrow.
>> I will be staying
>>

> So who gives a ****?
> Who was the fool that asked you to stay anyway?
>
> Burr
> Visitor

Burr, do you like sex? (of course you do, right) Do you like to travel? (yes
of course you say)
now **** off!

David
May 3rd 09, 01:33 AM
"Just Plain Burr" > wrote in message

> "David"
>>>>

>>> Heh, complaining about a brain drain using an ad hominem, how
>>> quaint.
>>
>> I take that back, Dick. Anyone who can use words like ad hominem can't be
>> that dumb
>>
> I think he miss smelled it.
>
> hom-i-nid (hom-nid)n. A primate of the family Hominidae, of which Homo
> sapiens is the only extant species.adj. Of the Hominidae.[From New Latin
> Hominidae, family name, from Latin homo, homin-, man. See dhghem-
>

> hom-i-nid (hom-nid).Of, relating to, or resembling human beings.
> adj.human, android, anthropoid, anthropomorphic, hominid, hominoid,
> humanoid, manlike, mortal.Antonyms: unhuman.
>
> Burr
>
> The Visitor

See how much fun we are having - and that guy Dick thought I was boring this
group with my post.

David
May 3rd 09, 05:43 AM
"Just Plain Burr" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Alfred Matej"
>>>

>> Heh, complaining about a brain drain using an ad hominem, how
>> quaint.
>
> HUH, what the hell is a "hominem"?

I always thought it was some sort of homo
Dick might tell us

Charles
May 3rd 09, 08:32 AM
On Sun, 3 May 2009 04:43:34 +1000, "David" >
wrote:

>Dear Group
>As you all know I am one of the regulars here and have been posting to this
>group for many years now.
>I have given this a lot of thought and please dont anyone try to change my
>mind. I have made up my mind and it is irrevocable.
>
>I guess it all started when there was this brain drain from mfw - most of
>the quality input has disapperared. It is said that Charles and Curt are
>responsible for that but I don't believe that for a minute.
>
>So then I started wrestling with the idea that I also should leave this
>group permanently never to post again. I thought about this long and hard.
>Why am I here and am I still enjoying this group?
>I weighed it all up. I thought about the good times and the bad times.
>I thought so what? I am just a ripple in a pond. 3 minutes after I leave no
>one will care. I wont be missed.
>
>So thank you group, I think I have a tear in my eye. Thanks for the good
>times. I have now made my decision. It is irrevocable. I am afraid it is
>good bye. Good bye for now. I will be back tomorrow.
>I will be staying

Who are you again?

If you are in any way connected to that Oz sheep-shagger who is always
making mischief in this very quiet Utopian backwater - then get the
flock out of here.

Other than that, do have a great Sunday; we have an extended Bank
Holiday long weekend and I am up to my armpits in overt hedonism, and
about to go down for the third time!!

Cheers - hic!! ;o)

Bob Volkmer[_2_]
May 3rd 09, 08:48 AM
On 3/05/2009 5:02 PM, Charles wrote:
> On Sun, 3 May 2009 04:43:34 +1000, >
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Group
>> As you all know I am one of the regulars here and have been posting to this
>> group for many years now.
>> I have given this a lot of thought and please dont anyone try to change my
>> mind. I have made up my mind and it is irrevocable.
>>
>> I guess it all started when there was this brain drain from mfw - most of
>> the quality input has disapperared. It is said that Charles and Curt are
>> responsible for that but I don't believe that for a minute.
>>
>> So then I started wrestling with the idea that I also should leave this
>> group permanently never to post again. I thought about this long and hard.
>> Why am I here and am I still enjoying this group?
>> I weighed it all up. I thought about the good times and the bad times.
>> I thought so what? I am just a ripple in a pond. 3 minutes after I leave no
>> one will care. I wont be missed.
>>
>> So thank you group, I think I have a tear in my eye. Thanks for the good
>> times. I have now made my decision. It is irrevocable. I am afraid it is
>> good bye. Good bye for now. I will be back tomorrow.
>> I will be staying
>>

> Who are you again?
>
> If you are in any way connected to that Oz sheep-shagger who is always
> making mischief in this very quiet Utopian backwater - then get the
> flock out of here.
>
> Other than that, do have a great Sunday; we have an extended Bank
> Holiday long weekend and I am up to my armpits in overt hedonism, and
> about to go down for the third time!!
>
> Cheers - hic!! ;o)

A bank holiday in 2009 (both in Oz and Britian any other Country that
celebrates the day) must have special significance for current and
recently ex employees. Still, any excuse, including none, for hedonism
must be a good thing.

Charles
May 3rd 09, 09:12 AM
On Sun, 03 May 2009 17:18:59 +0930, Bob Volkmer >
wrote:

>On 3/05/2009 5:02 PM, Charles wrote:
>> On Sun, 3 May 2009 04:43:34 +1000, >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Group
>>> As you all know I am one of the regulars here and have been posting to this
>>> group for many years now.
>>> I have given this a lot of thought and please dont anyone try to change my
>>> mind. I have made up my mind and it is irrevocable.
>>>
>>> I guess it all started when there was this brain drain from mfw - most of
>>> the quality input has disapperared. It is said that Charles and Curt are
>>> responsible for that but I don't believe that for a minute.
>>>
>>> So then I started wrestling with the idea that I also should leave this
>>> group permanently never to post again. I thought about this long and hard.
>>> Why am I here and am I still enjoying this group?
>>> I weighed it all up. I thought about the good times and the bad times.
>>> I thought so what? I am just a ripple in a pond. 3 minutes after I leave no
>>> one will care. I wont be missed.
>>>
>>> So thank you group, I think I have a tear in my eye. Thanks for the good
>>> times. I have now made my decision. It is irrevocable. I am afraid it is
>>> good bye. Good bye for now. I will be back tomorrow.
>>> I will be staying
>>>

>> Who are you again?
>>
>> If you are in any way connected to that Oz sheep-shagger who is always
>> making mischief in this very quiet Utopian backwater - then get the
>> flock out of here.
>>
>> Other than that, do have a great Sunday; we have an extended Bank
>> Holiday long weekend and I am up to my armpits in overt hedonism, and
>> about to go down for the third time!!
>>
>> Cheers - hic!! ;o)
>
>A bank holiday in 2009 (both in Oz and Britian any other Country that
>celebrates the day) must have special significance for current and
>recently ex employees. Still, any excuse, including none, for hedonism
>must be a good thing.

I'll drink to that Bob.

I hope things continue to be okay with you; any hopeful updates?

Have a great long-weekend - you know I am!! ;o)

Bob Volkmer[_2_]
May 3rd 09, 09:28 AM
On 3/05/2009 5:42 PM, Charles wrote:
> On Sun, 03 May 2009 17:18:59 +0930, Bob >
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/05/2009 5:02 PM, Charles wrote:

>>> Who are you again?
>>>
>>> If you are in any way connected to that Oz sheep-shagger who is always
>>> making mischief in this very quiet Utopian backwater - then get the
>>> flock out of here.
>>>
>>> Other than that, do have a great Sunday; we have an extended Bank
>>> Holiday long weekend and I am up to my armpits in overt hedonism, and
>>> about to go down for the third time!!
>>>
>>> Cheers - hic!! ;o)
>> A bank holiday in 2009 (both in Oz and Britian any other Country that
>> celebrates the day) must have special significance for current and
>> recently ex employees. Still, any excuse, including none, for hedonism
>> must be a good thing.
>
> I'll drink to that Bob.
>
> I hope things continue to be okay with you; any hopeful updates?
>
> Have a great long-weekend - you know I am!! ;o)

Health wise things seem okay for me. Thanks for asking. I am due for my
annual MRI in July but feel good.

Lifting wise it is going very well. An upward trend for a while now.
Still, gravity seems to suck harder as I age but I won't give in :)

Charles
May 3rd 09, 09:52 AM
On Sun, 03 May 2009 17:58:59 +0930, Bob Volkmer >
wrote:

>On 3/05/2009 5:42 PM, Charles wrote:
>> On Sun, 03 May 2009 17:18:59 +0930, Bob >
>> wrote:

>>> A bank holiday in 2009 (both in Oz and Britian any other Country that
>>> celebrates the day) must have special significance for current and
>>> recently ex employees. Still, any excuse, including none, for hedonism
>>> must be a good thing.
>>
>> I'll drink to that Bob.
>>
>> I hope things continue to be okay with you; any hopeful updates?
>>
>> Have a great long-weekend - you know I am!! ;o)
>

>Health wise things seem okay for me. Thanks for asking. I am due for my
>annual MRI in July but feel good.

That's good to hear Bob; long may it continue.

>Lifting wise it is going very well. An upward trend for a while now.
>Still, gravity seems to suck harder as I age but I won't give in :)

I'm still very fit, particularly after my annual bant, and I am still
doing pretty much the same sort of workout that I did in my twenties.
If anything I'm probably using more weight than I did back then and am
as strong now as I ever was - if not stronger.

I think it pays dividends to keep at it, and working out has been such
a big part of my life for so long, that I don't know what I would do
without it.

Roll on mid-day when the sun crosses the yard-arm. I am just a tad
fragile after a very long and enjoyable day yesterday; I will prosper
from the ministrations of a hair of the dog (HOTD)!! ;o)

John Dunlop[_2_]
May 3rd 09, 10:46 AM
David:

> [Just Plain Burr:]
>
>> HUH, what the hell is a "hominem"?
>
> I always thought it was some sort of homo

No, no, no. They're the horses from Gullible's Travels. They're meant to
help the homos, or something.

--
John

David
May 3rd 09, 10:51 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 3 May 2009 04:43:34 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:
>
>>Dear Group
>>As you all know I am one of the regulars here and have been posting to
>>this
>>group for many years now.
>>I have given this a lot of thought and please dont anyone try to change my
>>mind. I have made up my mind and it is irrevocable.
>>
>>I guess it all started when there was this brain drain from mfw - most of
>>the quality input has disapperared. It is said that Charles and Curt are
>>responsible for that but I don't believe that for a minute.
>>
>>So then I started wrestling with the idea that I also should leave this
>>group permanently never to post again. I thought about this long and hard.
>>Why am I here and am I still enjoying this group?
>>I weighed it all up. I thought about the good times and the bad times.
>>I thought so what? I am just a ripple in a pond. 3 minutes after I leave
>>no
>>one will care. I wont be missed.
>>
>>So thank you group, I think I have a tear in my eye. Thanks for the good
>>times. I have now made my decision. It is irrevocable. I am afraid it is
>>good bye. Good bye for now. I will be back tomorrow.
>>I will be staying
>>

> Who are you again?
>
> If you are in any way connected to that Oz sheep-shagger who is always
> making mischief in this very quiet Utopian backwater - then get the
> flock out of here.
>
> Other than that, do have a great Sunday; we have an extended Bank
> Holiday long weekend and I am up to my armpits in overt hedonism, and
> about to go down for the third time!!
>
> Cheers - hic!! ;o)

Ha ha - nice to see you have staggered into the pub - that you found your
way here. Another holiday?? Gosh just about every 2nd week you have some
holiday or other. I mean just how much hedonism can one person handle?? And
that is just the overt type. What about all that hedonism that isn't overt?

David
May 3rd 09, 11:05 AM
"John Dunlop" > wrote in message
me...
> David:
>
>> [Just Plain Burr:]
>>
>>> HUH, what the hell is a "hominem"?
>>
>> I always thought it was some sort of homo
>
> No, no, no. They're the horses from Gullible's Travels. They're meant to
> help the homos, or something.

Which must mean that Gulliver was a faggot. I got the unabridged edition -
it says on P. 163 that he gave those really tall people blow jobs but of
course he had to stand on a chair.

> --
> John

Just Plain Burr
May 3rd 09, 12:50 PM
"Charles"

> Who are you again?
>
> If you are in any way connected to that Oz sheep-shagger who is always
> making mischief in this very quiet Utopian backwater - then get the
> flock out of here.
>
> Other than that, do have a great Sunday; we have an extended Bank
> Holiday long weekend and I am up to my armpits in overt hedonism, and
> about to go down for the third time!!
>
> Cheers - hic!! ;o)

Who are you going down for the third time????

Burr

Just Plain Burr
May 3rd 09, 12:52 PM
"Bob Volkmer"

> Lifting wise it is going very well. An upward trend for a while now.
> Still, gravity seems to suck harder as I age but I won't give in :)

Age, how old are you?

Burr

David
May 3rd 09, 02:42 PM
"Just Plain Burr" > wrote in message

> "Charles"
>>>

>> Who are you again?
>>
>> If you are in any way connected to that Oz sheep-shagger who is always
>> making mischief in this very quiet Utopian backwater - then get the
>> flock out of here.
>>
>> Other than that, do have a great Sunday; we have an extended Bank
>> Holiday long weekend and I am up to my armpits in overt hedonism, and
>> about to go down for the third time!!
>>
>> Cheers - hic!! ;o)
>
> Who are you going down for the third time????

I hope it is a female for a start!

> Burr

Just Plain Burr
May 3rd 09, 02:47 PM
"David"

You're up late. Think I am going to watch a little Rugby, Blues & Tigers
(Heineken Cup then Sunderland.

Burr

David
May 3rd 09, 03:26 PM
"Just Plain Burr" > wrote in message
.. .

> "David"
>
> You're up late. Think I am going to watch a little Rugby, Blues & Tigers
> (Heineken Cup then Sunderland.

Good game - do you get that on CNN? or BBC?

> Burr

Just Plain Burr
May 3rd 09, 04:14 PM
P2P on the computer

"David" > wrote in message

> "Just Plain Burr" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "David"
>>
>> You're up late. Think I am going to watch a little Rugby, Blues & Tigers
>> (Heineken Cup then Sunderland.
>
> Good game - do you get that on CNN? or BBC?
>

>> Burr

Bob Volkmer[_2_]
May 3rd 09, 09:55 PM
On 3/05/2009 9:22 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:
> "Bob Volkmer"
>> Lifting wise it is going very well. An upward trend for a while now.
>> Still, gravity seems to suck harder as I age but I won't give in :)
>
> Age, how old are you?
>
> Burr

Almost 58.

Just Plain Burr
May 3rd 09, 11:14 PM
"Bob Volkmer" > wrote in message
> On 3/05/2009 9:22 PM, Just Plain Burr wrote:
>> "Bob Volkmer"
>>> Lifting wise it is going very well. An upward trend for a while now.
>>> Still, gravity seems to suck harder as I age but I won't give in :)
>>
>> Age, how old are you?
>>
>> Burr
>>

> Almost 58.

You're a child, I'm 67. 12/24/41!
Still lift three days and try to cycle three days weather permitting.

Life's great

Burr

Just Plain Burr
May 4th 09, 01:09 AM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> Just Plain Burr wrote:

>>> Almost 58.
>>
>> You're a child, I'm 67. 12/24/41!
>> Still lift three days and try to cycle three days weather permitting.
>>
>> Life's great
>>
>> Burr
>>

> Who would have guessed Usenet was full of old people.

Not much room for old people with all the **** like you.

Burr

David
May 4th 09, 03:37 AM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> Just Plain Burr wrote:

>>> Who would have guessed Usenet was full of old people.
>>
>> Not much room for old people with all the **** like you.
>>
>> Burr
>>

> Not worried, you're about to croke soon. The sooner the better,
> since you're a bit past your productive years.

what is "croke" Dick? My 10 year old can spell better than that.
Sounds like you might be cerebrally challenged. That means you have **** for
brains. Probably just a little retarded. Be sure to come back when you have
something to say, Dick

David
May 4th 09, 05:17 AM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> David wrote:

>>> Not worried, you're about to croke soon. The sooner the better,
>>> since you're a bit past your productive years.
>>
>> what is "croke" Dick? My 10 year old can spell better than that.
>> Sounds like you might be cerebrally challenged. That means you have ****
>> for
>> brains. Probably just a little retarded. Be sure to come back when you
>> have
>> something to say, Dick
>>

> Are you old too? Sorry, must suck.

yes pal . . .I'm , uh 92 . . .but still liftin!! Plus I hve all my
teeth - yep every single one of 'em. Just they are hangin around my neck.
Now 23 skidoo young fella or I swear I'll hit you with my ad hominem (what
was that you said??)

Charles
May 4th 09, 09:17 AM
On Sun, 03 May 2009 20:45:42 -0400, Alfred Matej
> wrote:

>Just Plain Burr wrote:

>>> Who would have guessed Usenet was full of old people.
>>
>> Not much room for old people with all the **** like you.
>>
>> Burr
>>

>Not worried, you're about to croke soon. The sooner the better,
>since you're a bit past your productive years.

At whatever age you may purport to be, it is a feat of pure chance
that you have survived as long as you have, given the poor hand that
you have been dealt.

Normally, nature weeds out the runts of the litter and in the normal
course of events, a speeding bus might have put you out of your
misery, or some other bugger who you have also been gratuitously rude
to, might have shoved your head an inch further up your arse than it
already is.

It occurs to me that you may be a morphed fat old ******* with a bald
head and dopey moustache, who once strode these corridors giving all
and sundry the ****s. If you are, kindly **** off whence you came!! If
you're not, kindly **** off whence you came, but in a more circuitous
route in ever decreasing circles and see if you can't disappear up
your own chuff!!

Other than that, do have a nice day old chap - I intend to!! ;o)

David
May 4th 09, 10:38 AM
"Charles" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 May 2009 20:45:42 -0400, Alfred Matej
> > wrote:
>
>>Just Plain Burr wrote:

>>> Not much room for old people with all the **** like you.
>>>
>>> Burr
>>>

>>Not worried, you're about to croke soon. The sooner the better,
>>since you're a bit past your productive years.
>
> At whatever age you may purport to be, it is a feat of pure chance
> that you have survived as long as you have, given the poor hand that
> you have been dealt.
>
> Normally, nature weeds out the runts of the litter and in the normal
> course of events, a speeding bus might have put you out of your
> misery, or some other bugger who you have also been gratuitously rude
> to, might have shoved your head an inch further up your arse than it
> already is.
>
> It occurs to me that you may be a morphed fat old ******* with a bald
> head and dopey moustache, who once strode these corridors giving all
> and sundry the ****s. If you are, kindly **** off whence you came!! If
> you're not, kindly **** off whence you came, but in a more circuitous
> route in ever decreasing circles and see if you can't disappear up
> your own chuff!!
>
> Other than that, do have a nice day old chap - I intend to!! ;o)

I think Dick might have the idea by now that he is not welcome around here -
maybe he should pick up his marbles and toddle off.

Bob Volkmer[_2_]
May 4th 09, 10:43 AM
On 4/05/2009 7:08 PM, David wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 03 May 2009 20:45:42 -0400, Alfred Matej
>> > wrote:

>>> Not worried, you're about to croke soon. The sooner the better,
>>> since you're a bit past your productive years.
>> At whatever age you may purport to be, it is a feat of pure chance
>> that you have survived as long as you have, given the poor hand that
>> you have been dealt.
>>
>> Normally, nature weeds out the runts of the litter and in the normal
>> course of events, a speeding bus might have put you out of your
>> misery, or some other bugger who you have also been gratuitously rude
>> to, might have shoved your head an inch further up your arse than it
>> already is.
>>
>> It occurs to me that you may be a morphed fat old ******* with a bald
>> head and dopey moustache, who once strode these corridors giving all
>> and sundry the ****s. If you are, kindly **** off whence you came!! If
>> you're not, kindly **** off whence you came, but in a more circuitous
>> route in ever decreasing circles and see if you can't disappear up
>> your own chuff!!
>>
>> Other than that, do have a nice day old chap - I intend to!! ;o)
>
> I think Dick might have the idea by now that he is not welcome around here -
> maybe he should pick up his marbles and toddle off.

Unlikely to stagger away in the fog that surrounds. A kangaroo short in
the top paddock I suspect. Sad but true.

David
May 4th 09, 10:55 AM
"Bob Volkmer" > wrote in message
> On 4/05/2009 7:08 PM, David wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 03 May 2009 20:45:42 -0400, Alfred Matej

>>> At whatever age you may purport to be, it is a feat of pure chance
>>> that you have survived as long as you have, given the poor hand that
>>> you have been dealt.
>>>
>>> Normally, nature weeds out the runts of the litter and in the normal
>>> course of events, a speeding bus might have put you out of your
>>> misery, or some other bugger who you have also been gratuitously rude
>>> to, might have shoved your head an inch further up your arse than it
>>> already is.
>>>
>>> It occurs to me that you may be a morphed fat old ******* with a bald
>>> head and dopey moustache, who once strode these corridors giving all
>>> and sundry the ****s. If you are, kindly **** off whence you came!! If
>>> you're not, kindly **** off whence you came, but in a more circuitous
>>> route in ever decreasing circles and see if you can't disappear up
>>> your own chuff!!
>>>
>>> Other than that, do have a nice day old chap - I intend to!! ;o)
>>
>> I think Dick might have the idea by now that he is not welcome around
>> here -
>> maybe he should pick up his marbles and toddle off.
>>

> Unlikely to stagger away in the fog that surrounds. A kangaroo short in
> the top paddock I suspect. Sad but true.

Now that is funny . . .

David
May 4th 09, 05:35 PM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> David wrote:
>> "Charles" > wrote in message
>>> On Sun, 03 May 2009 20:45:42 -0400, Alfred Matej

>>> At whatever age you may purport to be, it is a feat of pure chance
>>> that you have survived as long as you have, given the poor hand that
>>> you have been dealt.
>>>
>>> Normally, nature weeds out the runts of the litter and in the normal
>>> course of events, a speeding bus might have put you out of your
>>> misery, or some other bugger who you have also been gratuitously rude
>>> to, might have shoved your head an inch further up your arse than it
>>> already is.
>>>
>>> It occurs to me that you may be a morphed fat old ******* with a bald
>>> head and dopey moustache, who once strode these corridors giving all
>>> and sundry the ****s. If you are, kindly **** off whence you came!! If
>>> you're not, kindly **** off whence you came, but in a more circuitous
>>> route in ever decreasing circles and see if you can't disappear up
>>> your own chuff!!
>>>
>>> Other than that, do have a nice day old chap - I intend to!! ;o)
>>
>> I think Dick might have the idea by now that he is not welcome around
>> here -
>> maybe he should pick up his marbles and toddle off.
>>

> Don't fear mate, I'll still be here long after you kick the
> bucket and everyone forgets about you.

Thank the good lord for that Dick. I was afraid if you left, well who would
we have to kick around?

David
May 4th 09, 08:50 PM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> David wrote:

>>> Don't fear mate, I'll still be here long after you kick the
>>> bucket and everyone forgets about you.
>>
>> Thank the good lord for that Dick. I was afraid if you left, well who
>> would
>> we have to kick around?
>>

> The same old people who post in here and never talk about weights?

If you are not interested in old people **** head, then get the **** out of
the geriatriic ward

David
May 4th 09, 10:01 PM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> David wrote:

>>> The same old people who post in here and never talk about weights?
>>
>> If you are not interested in old people **** head, then get the **** out
>> of
>> the geriatriic ward
>>

> Well, like I said before, its just a waiting game.

Waiting is good. we all enjoy what we are good at. what do you do for a
living? bet anything you are a waiter.

David
May 5th 09, 11:43 AM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> David wrote:

>>> Well, like I said before, its just a waiting game.
>>
>> Waiting is good. we all enjoy what we are good at. what do you do for a
>> living? bet anything you are a waiter.
>>

> Yep.

I pump petrol (gas) for a living - not great but it pays the bills.
sometimes I get a tip - the other day a guy gave me a sawbuck. long hours of
course. do you get good tips as a waiter?

David
May 5th 09, 07:23 PM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> David wrote:

>>> Yep.
>>
>> I pump petrol (gas) for a living - not great but it pays the bills.
>> sometimes I get a tip - the other day a guy gave me a sawbuck. long hours
>> of
>> course. do you get good tips as a waiter?
>>

> Yep.

Dont be embarassed dick. I know a lot of people consider a waiter to be
fairly low on the totem pole. But think of it this way. You may have a crap
job but you are part of the big picture. Like you could be a guy who cleans
toilets. Just a 'tip' . . . toward the end of the meal go over to the table
and say "everything OK here? Did you enjoy your meal?" That way you can be
sure to get a tip. Stick with it and who knows one day you might be promoted
to *head waiter*!!! Just think how proud you would be when you go home and
tell your boyfriemd!!

David
May 6th 09, 12:14 AM
"Alfred Matej" > wrote in message
> David wrote:

>>> Yep.
>>
>> Dont be embarassed dick. I know a lot of people consider a waiter to be
>> fairly low on the totem pole. But think of it this way. You may have a
>> crap
>> job but you are part of the big picture. Like you could be a guy who
>> cleans
>> toilets. Just a 'tip' . . . toward the end of the meal go over to the
>> table
>> and say "everything OK here? Did you enjoy your meal?" That way you can
>> be
>> sure to get a tip. Stick with it and who knows one day you might be
>> promoted
>> to *head waiter*!!! Just think how proud you would be when you go home
>> and
>> tell your boyfriemd!!
>>

> Yep.

You are a good man Dick. A little challenged upstairs - maybe a sandwich or
two short of a picnic.
But we shouldnt make light of it, mental retardation is a serious problem
in this country.