PDA

View Full Version : Re: The craziest weight loss gimmicks of all time!

Steve Freides[_2_]
May 22nd 09, 11:42 PM
"MaryBent" > wrote in message
> Hahah, I just had to share this one:
>
> http://www.firstpagefitness.com/fitness/wacky-strange-gadgets-gimmicks.html
>
> I just have to laugh at the dumbbell phone. That sounds like something
> my son would like.
>
> And we all remember the "muscle stimulating electrodes"....That even
> sounds painful!

Mary, new around here? Welcome! An introduction, if you please.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

David
May 23rd 09, 11:41 PM
"Steve Freides" > wrote in message
> "MaryBent" > wrote in message
>> Hahah, I just had to share this one:
>>
>> http://www.firstpagefitness.com/fitness/wacky-strange-gadgets-gimmicks.html
>>
>> I just have to laugh at the dumbbell phone. That sounds like something
>> my son would like.
>>
>> And we all remember the "muscle stimulating electrodes"....That even
>> sounds painful!
>
> Mary, new around here? Welcome! An introduction, if you please.

Oh yes Steve, I am sooo glad you asked! You have been an inspiration to me
and the only person I read in this entire group! Yes I am a working mum with
3 kids. I have been going to the gym for 2 and half years now and luvin
every minute! Since I had my 3rd I find everything has dropped! (blush) - I
just wish I could find a this thing they call cattleballs - I hear they will
do everything including giving me an orgasm! (just girl talk of course only
kidding!)
Best to you Steve you are a man among men!

Love
Mary

David
June 8th 09, 04:40 AM
"Lucas Buck" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 May 2009 08:41:45 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:

>>> Mary, new around here? Welcome! An introduction, if you please.
>>>

>>Oh yes Steve, I am sooo glad you asked! You have been an inspiration to me
>>and the only person I read in this entire group! Yes I am a working mum
>>with
>>3 kids. I have been going to the gym for 2 and half years now and luvin
>>every minute! Since I had my 3rd I find everything has dropped! (blush) -
>>just wish I could find a this thing they call cattleballs - I hear they
>>will
>>do everything including giving me an orgasm! (just girl talk of course
>>only
>>kidding!)
>>Best to you Steve you are a man among men!
>
> If you buy kettlebells through Steve's affiliate links, you'll give HIM an
> orgasm as least...

Oh Lucas what a nice post that was . . .. and if I was in anyway
responsible for that nice man having an orgasm . . . oh I would just be
soooo happy!!

Cheers

Mary

David
June 8th 09, 05:18 AM
"Lucas Buck" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 May 2009 08:41:45 +1000, "David" >
> wrote:

>>> Mary, new around here? Welcome! An introduction, if you please.
>>>

>>Oh yes Steve, I am sooo glad you asked! You have been an inspiration to me
>>and the only person I read in this entire group! Yes I am a working mum
>>with
>>3 kids. I have been going to the gym for 2 and half years now and luvin
>>every minute! Since I had my 3rd I find everything has dropped! (blush) -
>>just wish I could find a this thing they call cattleballs - I hear they
>>will
>>do everything including giving me an orgasm! (just girl talk of course
>>only
>>kidding!)
>>Best to you Steve you are a man among men!
>
> If you buy kettlebells through Steve's affiliate links, you'll give HIM an
> orgasm as least...

was a time when the banter was fun in this group. now they just seem to talk
about old peoples bowel movements.