PDA

View Full Version : Re: PUNT, PASS & KICK A PICKANINNY CONTEST

August 23rd 09, 05:38 PM
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 13:50:33 -0400, NBC.Org wrote:

>Sure, flying nigglets usually land on their headbones, but for an
>8-year-old pickaninny to fly out a seventh-story window and still be
>alive is not so typical, fortunately the pavement broke its fall.
>Dysentery Antonio survived a punting early Thursday morning, landing
>on the only blade of grass in front of the niggatown building where
>she lives.
>

>How the ****skinned sprog got kicked out of a window around 1:30 a.m.
>is no mystery. She shared the room with 11 other fecal colored
>parasites, none of whom admitted seeing anything unusual. There is a
>frequently repaired monkey guard installed by the Landlord that
>supposedly keeps nigglets from flying out.
>

>BabyDaddy and frequent punter Luis ‘DropKick’ Guzzleman, a previous
>Punt, Pass & Kick Contestant claims this time he be jus’ bez hanging
>around outside wif his homies around 1:39 a.m. after Dysentery went
>Splat, which they said sounded "Like when you rip a Beer Fart". He
>massaged his stiff toes while someone finally decided to dial 911 -
>“Yo, Cleanup In Nigga Alley”.
>

>‘DropKick’ said that his hoe’s nigglette was finally old enough to
>breed and that he was planning to turn her out to work as part of a
>‘Mother & Daughter Team’. Dysentery, who only suffered a cracked
>headbone, broken hip, miscarriage, shattered pelvis, broken leg and
>trauma to her intestines and liver, is currently costing Taxpayers a
>Fortune for HealthCare, but still won’t give up Guzzleman.
>

>"They named her Dysentery -- maybe the brown squirt just got flushed,"
>chuckled her pimp Harry Buttz. We just hope she's destined for a
>SpeedyWipe!

Typical negro behavior.

ted

more:

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Rick N. Backer
August 23rd 09, 06:03 PM
> wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 13:50:33 -0400, NBC.Org wrote:
>
>>Sure, flying nigglets usually land on their headbones, but for an
>>8-year-old pickaninny to fly out a seventh-story window and still be
>>alive is not so typical, fortunately the pavement broke its fall.
>>Dysentery Antonio survived a punting early Thursday morning, landing
>>on the only blade of grass in front of the niggatown building where
>>she lives.
>>

>>How the ****skinned sprog got kicked out of a window around 1:30 a.m.
>>is no mystery. She shared the room with 11 other fecal colored
>>parasites, none of whom admitted seeing anything unusual. There is a
>>frequently repaired monkey guard installed by the Landlord that
>>supposedly keeps nigglets from flying out.
>>

>>BabyDaddy and frequent punter Luis 'DropKick' Guzzleman, a previous
>>Punt, Pass & Kick Contestant claims this time he be jus' bez hanging
>>around outside wif his homies around 1:39 a.m. after Dysentery went
>>Splat, which they said sounded "Like when you rip a Beer Fart". He
>>massaged his stiff toes while someone finally decided to dial 911 -
>>"Yo, Cleanup In Nigga Alley".
>>

>>'DropKick' said that his hoe's nigglette was finally old enough to
>>breed and that he was planning to turn her out to work as part of a
>>'Mother & Daughter Team'. Dysentery, who only suffered a cracked
>>headbone, broken hip, miscarriage, shattered pelvis, broken leg and
>>trauma to her intestines and liver, is currently costing Taxpayers a
>>Fortune for HealthCare, but still won't give up Guzzleman.
>>

>>"They named her Dysentery -- maybe the brown squirt just got flushed,"
>>chuckled her pimp Harry Buttz. We just hope she's destined for a
>>SpeedyWipe!
>
> Typical negro behavior.
>
> ted
>
> more:
>
> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Stick your racist bull**** up your ****ing ass. Please, and thank you.

shutterbug98
August 23rd 09, 10:00 PM
Make the world a better place and hang yourself, you racist puke.

--