PDA

View Full Version : SAN V-12 and SAN Bolt ???

qu1nn
February 24th 04, 03:30 PM
Has anyone used the SAN V-12 in combination with SAN Bolt?

Thanks
Qu1nn

David Cohen
February 24th 04, 07:24 PM
"qu1nn" > wrote
> Has anyone used the SAN V-12 in combination with SAN Bolt?

Probably.

David

Mark
February 25th 04, 01:34 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "qu1nn" > wrote
> > Has anyone used the SAN V-12 in combination with SAN Bolt?
>
> Probably.
>
> David

The real question is has anyone used the SAN V-12 SANS SAN Bolt?

David Cohen
February 25th 04, 01:41 AM
"Mark" <No thanks> wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote
> > "qu1nn" > wrote
> > > Has anyone used the SAN V-12 in combination with SAN Bolt?
> >
> > Probably.

> The real question is has anyone used the SAN V-12 SANS SAN Bolt?

Probably.

David

John M. Williams
February 25th 04, 06:36 AM
"David Cohen" > wrote:
>"Mark" <No thanks> wrote
>> "David Cohen" > wrote
>> > "qu1nn" > wrote
>> >
>> > Probably.
>
>> The real question is has anyone used the SAN V-12 SANS SAN Bolt?
>
>Probably.

Is a SAN Bolt like a MAC Bolt, with a fixed firing pin?

Does a SAN V-12 have the performance of a Jaguar V-12?

David Cohen
February 25th 04, 03:57 PM
"John M. Williams" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote:
> >"Mark" <No thanks> wrote
> >> "David Cohen" > wrote

> >> The real question is has anyone used the SAN V-12 SANS SAN Bolt?
> >
> >Probably.
>
> Is a SAN Bolt like a MAC Bolt, with a fixed firing pin?

Probably.

> Does a SAN V-12 have the performance of a Jaguar V-12?

Probably.

David

qu1nn
February 25th 04, 05:20 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message et>...
> "qu1nn" > wrote
> > Has anyone used the SAN V-12 in combination with SAN Bolt?
>
> Probably.
>
> David

hehehee

Sorry I should have been more clear as to request more information
from those users who have taken the products.... let me see ....

Did anyone who used SAN V-12 and SAN Bolt have significant gains?

Is there anyone out there who has used the SAN combo, but thinks that
another product provided better results?

Etc...

I am looking for comments...

Next time I post I will try to be clearer.

Thanks for your time
Qu1nn

Lee Michaels
February 25th 04, 05:34 PM
"qu1nn" > wrote in message
om...
> "David Cohen" > wrote in message
et>...
> > "qu1nn" > wrote
> > > Has anyone used the SAN V-12 in combination with SAN Bolt?
> >
> > Probably.
> >
> > David
>

> hehehee
>
> Sorry I should have been more clear as to request more information
> from those users who have taken the products.... let me see ....
>
> Did anyone who used SAN V-12 and SAN Bolt have significant gains?
>
> Is there anyone out there who has used the SAN combo, but thinks that
> another product provided better results?
>

> Etc...
>
> I am looking for comments...
>
> Next time I post I will try to be clearer.
>

> Thanks for your time
> Qu1nn

Look at

http://home.comcast.net/~mfw/

Pay particular attention to # 4.

David Cohen
February 25th 04, 06:10 PM
"qu1nn" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote
> > "qu1nn" > wrote
> > > Has anyone used the SAN V-12 in combination with SAN Bolt?
> >
> > Probably.

> hehehee
>
> Sorry I should have been more clear as to request more information
> from those users who have taken the products.... let me see ....
>
> Did anyone who used SAN V-12 and SAN Bolt have significant gains?

Probably.

> Is there anyone out there who has used the SAN combo, but thinks
that
> another product provided better results?

Probably.

David

John M. Williams
February 25th 04, 07:40 PM
(qu1nn) wrote:

>"David Cohen" > wrote in message et>...
>> "qu1nn" > wrote
>> > Has anyone used the SAN V-12 in combination with SAN Bolt?
>>
>> Probably.
>>
>> David
>

>hehehee
>
>Sorry I should have been more clear as to request more information
>from those users who have taken the products.... let me see ....
>
>Did anyone who used SAN V-12 and SAN Bolt have significant gains?
>
>Is there anyone out there who has used the SAN combo, but thinks that
>another product provided better results?
>

>Etc...
>
>I am looking for comments...
>
>Next time I post I will try to be clearer.

If nothing else, you're persistent.

OK. Both are a monumental waste of your money. The only ingredient
that either one has in any significant amount is creatine. Buy some
creatine monohydrate at a much cheaper price. The rest of the
ingredients, in the amounts stated (or implied in their "proprietary"
mixtures), are utter bull****.

Maybe you thought the package looked cool. Maybe a buddy told you
this stuff would make you hyooooge. That's all bull****, too.

That probably wasn't what you wanted to hear. But that doesn't make
it any less the truth.

HTH

David Bacque
February 25th 04, 10:02 PM
"David Cohen" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "qu1nn" > wrote
> > "David Cohen" > wrote
> > > "qu1nn" > wrote
> > >
> > > Probably.
>
> > hehehee
> >
> > Sorry I should have been more clear as to request more information
> > from those users who have taken the products.... let me see ....
> >
> > Did anyone who used SAN V-12 and SAN Bolt have significant gains?
>
> Probably.
> >
> > Is there anyone out there who has used the SAN combo, but thinks
> that
> > another product provided better results?
>
> Probably.
>
> David

Gee David, can you ever be helpful to those who ask questions here?

From the looks of it ... Probably not.

Dave

David Cohen
February 25th 04, 11:13 PM
"David Bacque" > wrote
> "David Cohen" > wrote > >
> > "qu1nn" > wrote
> > > "David Cohen" > wrote

> > > hehehee
> > >
> > > Sorry I should have been more clear as to request more
information
> > > from those users who have taken the products.... let me see
> > >
> > > Did anyone who used SAN V-12 and SAN Bolt have significant
gains?

> > Probably.
> > >
> > > Is there anyone out there who has used the SAN combo, but thinks
> > that
> > > another product provided better results?
> >
> > Probably.
> >
> > David
> >

> Gee David, can you ever be helpful to those who ask questions here?

Probably.

David

John M. Williams
February 26th 04, 12:42 AM
"David Bacque" > wrote:
>"David Cohen" > wrote:
>> "qu1nn" > wrote
>> > "David Cohen" > wrote

>> > hehehee
>> >
>> > Sorry I should have been more clear as to request more information
>> > from those users who have taken the products.... let me see ....
>> >
>> > Did anyone who used SAN V-12 and SAN Bolt have significant gains?
>>
>> Probably.
>> >
>> > Is there anyone out there who has used the SAN combo, but thinks
>> that
>> > another product provided better results?
>>
>> Probably.
>
>Gee David, can you ever be helpful to those who ask questions here?
>
>From the looks of it ... Probably not.

Broad questions about proprietary supplements tend to engender the
type of replies they deserve.