PDA

View Full Version : Re: Whatever Happened to...Lyle McDonald?

David[_11_]
August 11th 11, 09:44 AM
"El Pachuco" > wrote in message
On Aug 10, 9:00 am, "David" > wrote:
> even a slug posting now would be an improvement over the assholes we are
> getting

What do you expect? This is unmoderated Usenet. Which started going
down the tubes 18 years ago.
======================================

I only know mfw - was good here not that long ago

Augustus.
August 11th 11, 01:25 PM
On Aug 11, 5:08 am, El Pachuco > wrote:
> On Aug 11, 4:33 am, MU > wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:44:50 +1000, David wrote:
>
> > > What do you expect? This is unmoderated Usenet. Which started going
> > > down the tubes 18 years ago.
> > > ======================================
>
> > > I only know mfw - was good here not that long ago
>
> > Correction. A *long, long* time ago.
>
> That's when Mu started trolling it. Ah ha ha!

He'd like to believe so. But the truth is Usenet deteriorated on its own.
Just like all the posters he thinks he vanquished, were consumed by fire
from heaven, whatever, simply lost interest in him along with the dinosaur
called Usenet. Of course since he's pure troll, there's no where else for
him to go. He gets TOSed out of modern forums just as he gets tossed out of
churches.

David[_11_]
August 11th 11, 06:17 PM
"MU" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:44:50 +1000, David wrote:
>
>> "El Pachuco" > wrote in message
>> On Aug 10, 9:00 am, "David" > wrote:
>>> even a slug posting now would be an improvement over the assholes we are
>>> getting
>>
>> What do you expect? This is unmoderated Usenet. Which started going
>> down the tubes 18 years ago.
>> ======================================
>>
>> I only know mfw - was good here not that long ago
>
> Correction. A *long, long* time ago.

yes you are right -

Marshall[_2_]
August 11th 11, 11:28 PM
"MU" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 05:25:59 -0700, Augustus. wrote:
>
>> MU'ed like to believe so. But the truth is Usenet deteriorated on its
>> own. Just like all the posters he thinks he vanquished,
>
> I vanquished no one,

Of course not. But you lie about all the people in Usenet you've supposedly
brought down, when in reality they just lost interest.
You started this thread with a purely OT crosspost, because that's what
trolls like you do.
In a modern forum, your OP would have been flagged and removed, because it
and you are pure troll.