PDA

View Full Version : waist measuring

John Dongle
March 3rd 04, 06:40 PM
"John HUDSON" > wrote in message ...
> On 3 Mar 2004 09:27:18 -0800, (John Dongle)
> wrote:
>
> >John HUDSON > wrote in message >...

> >> Stand upright and relaxed and don't try to fool the tape, because you
> >> will only be fooling yourself.

> >> Get on with your "bulking plan" and the waist will look after itself!
> >> ;o)
> >
> >I pull the tape as hard as I can. I can achieve a 26 inch waist this
> >way. Then I plug that number into the fat formulas to get a 0% fat
> >reading.
>
> You could probably stretch your penis to twice it's usual size
> flaccid, but it won't improve performance one little jot!! ;o)

True. Unfortunately I lost my penis in a tragic blimp accident over the Himalayas.

John HUDSON
March 3rd 04, 06:58 PM
On 3 Mar 2004 10:40:20 -0800, (John Dongle)
wrote:

>"John HUDSON" > wrote in message ...
>> On 3 Mar 2004 09:27:18 -0800, (John Dongle)
>> wrote:

>> >I pull the tape as hard as I can. I can achieve a 26 inch waist this
>> >way. Then I plug that number into the fat formulas to get a 0% fat
>> >reading.
>>
>> You could probably stretch your penis to twice it's usual size
>> flaccid, but it won't improve performance one little jot!! ;o)
>>

>True. Unfortunately I lost my penis in a tragic blimp accident over the Himalayas.

That makes it untrue then John!! ;o)

You remind me of a committee meeting I attended last week, we also
were one member short, and by coincidence his name is Dick!! ;o)

You must find life difficult, and perhaps somewhat frustrating, in
those areas where such equipment is normally de rigeur!!