PDA

View Full Version : drug question?

Tony
March 5th 04, 11:14 AM
Just wondering if you took steroids for say 6 months then stopped and didn't
take them again would you lose the muscle you gained even though you trained
basically the same?

---

PP
March 7th 04, 10:50 AM
I would say you would keep the muscle but would be prone to having'bitch
tits' like a lot of steroid abusers if you stop training. Do yourself a
favor and don't do the impractical life shortening stuff.

Tony <Tony @mailmarket.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering if you took steroids for say 6 months then stopped and
didn't
> take them again would you lose the muscle you gained even though you
trained
> basically the same?
>

> ---

---

PP
March 7th 04, 10:50 AM
I would say you would keep the muscle but would be prone to having'bitch
tits' like a lot of steroid abusers if you stop training. Do yourself a
favor and don't do the impractical life shortening stuff.

Tony <Tony @mailmarket.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering if you took steroids for say 6 months then stopped and
didn't
> take them again would you lose the muscle you gained even though you
trained
> basically the same?
>

> ---

---

MJL
March 7th 04, 03:33 PM
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:14:33 GMT, "Tony" <Tony @mailmarket.com> wrote:

>Just wondering if you took steroids for say 6 months then stopped and didn't
>take them again would you lose the muscle you gained even though you trained
>basically the same?

For the most part, yes. Then you'll get depressed and want to go back
on. It is a nasty cycle that is tough to break once you jump
on-board.

This is especially true if you do a 6 month cycle of anadrol, put on
30 lbs and then deflate like popped baloon when you go off.