PDA

View Full Version : I'm the Strongest Man*!!!!

Spammers_Should_Be_Shot
March 29th 04, 03:49 AM
Official Title: STRONGEST MAN WITHIN A 50' RADIUS*

*Disclaimer:
When the following conditions are met:
1. I'm inside my home
2. My wife, daughters, & pets can be there but nobody else
3. My neighbor isn't mowing the property line

Note: This title is not transferable and thus does not go with me when I
leave the house (see #1 above).

Now, where's my damn trophy?!?! There is a trophy that comes with this
title isn't there? Now that I'm a role model for all aspiring "Strongest
Man*" competitors (and all the responsiblilties that come with the title) I
think a trophy is in order.

;- >

Proton Soup
March 29th 04, 04:20 AM
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 02:49:04 GMT, "Spammers_Should_Be_Shot"
> wrote:

>Official Title: STRONGEST MAN WITHIN A 50' RADIUS*
>
>*Disclaimer:
>When the following conditions are met:
>1. I'm inside my home
>2. My wife, daughters, & pets can be there but nobody else
>3. My neighbor isn't mowing the property line
>
>Note: This title is not transferable and thus does not go with me when I
>leave the house (see #1 above).
>

>Now, where's my damn trophy?!?! There is a trophy that comes with this
>title isn't there? Now that I'm a role model for all aspiring "Strongest
>Man*" competitors (and all the responsiblilties that come with the title) I
>think a trophy is in order.
>

>;- >

I suggest that your wife is the trophy.

Proton Soup

Proton Soup
March 29th 04, 04:20 AM
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 02:49:04 GMT, "Spammers_Should_Be_Shot"
> wrote:

>Official Title: STRONGEST MAN WITHIN A 50' RADIUS*
>
>*Disclaimer:
>When the following conditions are met:
>1. I'm inside my home
>2. My wife, daughters, & pets can be there but nobody else
>3. My neighbor isn't mowing the property line
>
>Note: This title is not transferable and thus does not go with me when I
>leave the house (see #1 above).
>

>Now, where's my damn trophy?!?! There is a trophy that comes with this
>title isn't there? Now that I'm a role model for all aspiring "Strongest
>Man*" competitors (and all the responsiblilties that come with the title) I
>think a trophy is in order.
>

>;- >

I suggest that your wife is the trophy.

Proton Soup

Dally
March 29th 04, 06:49 AM
Spammers_Should_Be_Shot wrote:
> Official Title: STRONGEST MAN WITHIN A 50' RADIUS*
>
> *Disclaimer:
> When the following conditions are met:
> 1. I'm inside my home
> 2. My wife, daughters, & pets can be there but nobody else
> 3. My neighbor isn't mowing the property line
>
> Note: This title is not transferable and thus does not go with me when I
> leave the house (see #1 above).
>

> Now, where's my damn trophy?!?! There is a trophy that comes with this
> title isn't there? Now that I'm a role model for all aspiring "Strongest
> Man*" competitors (and all the responsiblilties that come with the title) I
> think a trophy is in order.
>

> ;- >

With great privilege comes great responsibility. You need to use your
nobless oblige to carry all heavy boxes up and down stairs, to squash
insects in cold blood and to do all snow-blowing and shovelling as
required. Oh, and carry the heaviest children upstairs to bed when they
fall asleep in the car on the way home.

This is a title that needs to be re-earned on a daily basis.

HTH

Dally

Dally
March 29th 04, 06:49 AM
Spammers_Should_Be_Shot wrote:
> Official Title: STRONGEST MAN WITHIN A 50' RADIUS*
>
> *Disclaimer:
> When the following conditions are met:
> 1. I'm inside my home
> 2. My wife, daughters, & pets can be there but nobody else
> 3. My neighbor isn't mowing the property line
>
> Note: This title is not transferable and thus does not go with me when I
> leave the house (see #1 above).
>

> Now, where's my damn trophy?!?! There is a trophy that comes with this
> title isn't there? Now that I'm a role model for all aspiring "Strongest
> Man*" competitors (and all the responsiblilties that come with the title) I
> think a trophy is in order.
>

> ;- >

With great privilege comes great responsibility. You need to use your
nobless oblige to carry all heavy boxes up and down stairs, to squash
insects in cold blood and to do all snow-blowing and shovelling as
required. Oh, and carry the heaviest children upstairs to bed when they
fall asleep in the car on the way home.

This is a title that needs to be re-earned on a daily basis.

HTH

Dally

Kurt
March 29th 04, 11:02 PM
Your gut is sticking out!
"Dally" > wrote in message
> Spammers_Should_Be_Shot wrote:
> > Official Title: STRONGEST MAN WITHIN A 50' RADIUS*
> >
> > *Disclaimer:
> > When the following conditions are met:
> > 1. I'm inside my home
> > 2. My wife, daughters, & pets can be there but nobody else
> > 3. My neighbor isn't mowing the property line
> >
> > Note: This title is not transferable and thus does not go with me when
> > leave the house (see #1 above).
> >

> > Now, where's my damn trophy?!?! There is a trophy that comes with this
> > title isn't there? Now that I'm a role model for all aspiring
"Strongest
> > Man*" competitors (and all the responsiblilties that come with the
title) I
> > think a trophy is in order.
> >

> > ;- >
>
> With great privilege comes great responsibility. You need to use your
> nobless oblige to carry all heavy boxes up and down stairs, to squash
> insects in cold blood and to do all snow-blowing and shovelling as
> required. Oh, and carry the heaviest children upstairs to bed when they
> fall asleep in the car on the way home.
>
> This is a title that needs to be re-earned on a daily basis.
>
> HTH
>
> Dally

Kurt
March 29th 04, 11:02 PM