PDA

View Full Version : Tinned vs Fresh Veggies...

Lordy
May 8th 04, 12:36 AM
Most of the time if I buy fresh it goes off before I eat it. Some
exceptions are baby corn ... mmmmm

Anyway now Im in tinned mode ...

Just had salmon, mushy peas,whole tinned tomatoes and oven chips.

Twas nice but could be because I was very hungry!!!

I think most of my veggies will be tinned for a while ... dont get fresh
mushy peas anyway!

Lordy

frenchman pierre \(prounounced pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
May 8th 04, 12:58 AM
er....

i was in the process of doing my tension workout today - in particular the
old benchpress. i was supposed to do 12 reps but i lost count at 3 and wasnt
sure if i had done 3 or 5. i assumed 3 - just to be on the safe side - and
proceeded with the bench presses. however when i got to my tenth bench press
it felt like i had done enough. but that could just have been because it my
my second set which i always find hard. or it could just have been my mind
playing tricks on me. i still dont know. help
"Lordy" > wrote in message
o.uk...
> Most of the time if I buy fresh it goes off before I eat it. Some
> exceptions are baby corn ... mmmmm
>
> Anyway now Im in tinned mode ...
>
> Just had salmon, mushy peas,whole tinned tomatoes and oven chips.
>
> Twas nice but could be because I was very hungry!!!
>
> I think most of my veggies will be tinned for a while ... dont get fresh
> mushy peas anyway!
>
> Lordy

Proton Soup
May 8th 04, 01:14 AM
On Sat, 08 May 2004 00:36:53 +0100, Lordy > wrote:

>Most of the time if I buy fresh it goes off before I eat it. Some
>exceptions are baby corn ... mmmmm
>
>Anyway now Im in tinned mode ...
>
>Just had salmon, mushy peas,whole tinned tomatoes and oven chips.
>
>Twas nice but could be because I was very hungry!!!
>
>I think most of my veggies will be tinned for a while ... dont get fresh
>mushy peas anyway!
>
>Lordy

-----------
Proton Soup

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep
the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be
led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins."
- - H.L. Mencken

Proton Soup
May 8th 04, 01:14 AM
On Sat, 08 May 2004 00:36:53 +0100, Lordy > wrote:

>Most of the time if I buy fresh it goes off before I eat it. Some
>exceptions are baby corn ... mmmmm
>
>Anyway now Im in tinned mode ...
>
>Just had salmon, mushy peas,whole tinned tomatoes and oven chips.
>
>Twas nice but could be because I was very hungry!!!
>
>I think most of my veggies will be tinned for a while ... dont get fresh
>mushy peas anyway!
>
>Lordy

Canned is OK, frozen is better, fresh is best.

-----------
Proton Soup

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep
the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be
led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins."
- - H.L. Mencken

Caldwell
May 8th 04, 09:41 AM
<Proton Soup> wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sat, 08 May 2004 00:36:53 +0100, Lordy > wrote:
>
> >Most of the time if I buy fresh it goes off before I eat it. Some
> >exceptions are baby corn ... mmmmm
> >
> >Anyway now Im in tinned mode ...
> >
> >Just had salmon, mushy peas,whole tinned tomatoes and oven chips.
> >
> >Twas nice but could be because I was very hungry!!!
> >
> >I think most of my veggies will be tinned for a while ... dont get fresh
> >mushy peas anyway!
> >
> >Lordy
>
> Canned is OK, frozen is better, fresh is best.

right. and then you JUICE IT!

:)

whit