PDA

View Full Version : Re: iraq murder video gi head cut off

Brian Link
May 12th 04, 04:43 PM
On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:49:26 GMT, "nela" >
wrote:

>iraq murder video gi head cut off

This is really pitiful.

Brian Link, Minnesota Countertenor
----------------------------------
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea;
they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
- regmech

wrote:

>iraq murder video gi head cut off

This is really pitiful.

Brian Link, Minnesota Countertenor
----------------------------------
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea;
they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
- regmech

gman99
May 12th 04, 04:53 PM
Brian Link > wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:49:26 GMT, "nela" >
> wrote:
>
> >iraq murder video gi head cut off

Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?

gman99
May 12th 04, 04:53 PM
Brian Link > wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:49:26 GMT, "nela" >
> wrote:
>
> >iraq murder video gi head cut off

Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?

Brux Brule
May 12th 04, 05:47 PM
"gman99" > wrote in message
> Brian Link > wrote:
> > On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:49:26 GMT, "nela" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >iraq murder video gi head cut off
> > >

> Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?

Correct, he was a businessman...no less horrific though.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Brux Brule (hard core & old school)

"Quit your whining, shut up and train."

Brux Brule
May 12th 04, 05:47 PM
"gman99" > wrote in message
> Brian Link > wrote:
> > On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:49:26 GMT, "nela" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >iraq murder video gi head cut off
> > >

> Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?

Correct, he was a businessman...no less horrific though.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Brux Brule (hard core & old school)

"Quit your whining, shut up and train."

Will Brink
May 12th 04, 06:14 PM
In article >,
"Brux Brule" > wrote:

> "gman99" > wrote in message
> > Brian Link > wrote:

> > Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?
>
> Correct, he was a businessman.

Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.

>..no less horrific though.

Agreed.

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
> Brux Brule (hard core & old school)
>
> "Quit your whining, shut up and train."

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
May 12th 04, 06:14 PM
In article >,
"Brux Brule" > wrote:

> "gman99" > wrote in message
> > Brian Link > wrote:

> > Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?
>
> Correct, he was a businessman.

Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.

>..no less horrific though.

Agreed.

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
> Brux Brule (hard core & old school)
>
> "Quit your whining, shut up and train."

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

John HUDSON
May 12th 04, 06:35 PM
On Wed, 12 May 2004 13:14:22 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Brux Brule" > wrote:

>> > Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?
>>
>> Correct, he was a businessman.
>
>Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.

Is this written in some sort of code Bill, or is it a derivative
dialect of crossed Bantu/ Swahili? ;o)

John HUDSON
May 12th 04, 06:35 PM
On Wed, 12 May 2004 13:14:22 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Brux Brule" > wrote:

>> > Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?
>>
>> Correct, he was a businessman.
>
>Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.

Is this written in some sort of code Bill, or is it a derivative
dialect of crossed Bantu/ Swahili? ;o)

Jim
May 13th 04, 02:32 AM
I found the video on consumptionjunction . c o m.I was curious. I always felt
like I could watch anything...but apparently not...I clicked it off before the
killing. I knew it would bother me for days. I'm sure I will see it some
day...but after reading about it and his Mom and Dads grief. I felt dirty being
curious.

Jim
May 13th 04, 02:32 AM
I found the video on consumptionjunction . c o m.I was curious. I always felt
like I could watch anything...but apparently not...I clicked it off before the
killing. I knew it would bother me for days. I'm sure I will see it some
day...but after reading about it and his Mom and Dads grief. I felt dirty being
curious.

Gooserider
May 13th 04, 03:08 AM
"Will Brink" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Brux Brule" > wrote:

> > > Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?
> >
> > Correct, he was a businessman.
>
> Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.

Or a Mossad agent. No shortage of them bopping around Iraq either.....

....but beheading the guy was wrong. Geez, what a horrible way to go. Not
even a quick chop with a scimitar, but sawed off with a knife.

Gooserider
May 13th 04, 03:08 AM
"Will Brink" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Brux Brule" > wrote:

> > > Wasn't this guy a contractor ?? Not a GI ?
> >
> > Correct, he was a businessman.
>
> Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.

Or a Mossad agent. No shortage of them bopping around Iraq either.....

....but beheading the guy was wrong. Geez, what a horrible way to go. Not
even a quick chop with a scimitar, but sawed off with a knife.

Will Brink
May 13th 04, 02:21 PM
In article >,
"Gooserider" > wrote:

> "Will Brink" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> > > Correct, he was a businessman.
> >
> > Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.
>
> Or a Mossad agent. No shortage of them bopping around Iraq either.....
>

> ...but beheading the guy was wrong.

Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
through far worse then that by our own guys during training!

"Gooserider" > wrote:

> "Will Brink" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> > > Correct, he was a businessman.
> >
> > Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.
>
> Or a Mossad agent. No shortage of them bopping around Iraq either.....
>

> ...but beheading the guy was wrong.

Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
through far worse then that by our own guys during training!

> Geez, what a horrible way to go. Not
> even a quick chop with a scimitar, but sawed off with a knife.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
May 13th 04, 02:23 PM
In article >,
John HUDSON > wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2004 13:14:22 -0400, Will Brink
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,

> >> Correct, he was a businessman.
> >
> >Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.
>
> Is this written in some sort of code Bill, or is it a derivative
> dialect of crossed Bantu/ Swahili? ;o)

This coming from a supposed ex officer in the Navy. What a joke.

--

John HUDSON > wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2004 13:14:22 -0400, Will Brink
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,

> >> Correct, he was a businessman.
> >
> >Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.
>
> Is this written in some sort of code Bill, or is it a derivative
> dialect of crossed Bantu/ Swahili? ;o)

This coming from a supposed ex officer in the Navy. What a joke.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 02:32 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 09:21:51 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Gooserider" > wrote:
>
>> "Will Brink" > wrote in message

>> > Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.
>>
>> Or a Mossad agent. No shortage of them bopping around Iraq either.....
>>

>> ...but beheading the guy was wrong.
>
>Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
>itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
>and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
>they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
>know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
>along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
>breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
>over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
>5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
>through far worse then that by our own guys during training!

And there's the truth of it Will; we are being undone by our own
people undermining our Military, and the media controlling the hearts
and minds of people, by reckless reporting in their pursuit of money!!

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 02:32 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 09:21:51 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Gooserider" > wrote:
>
>> "Will Brink" > wrote in message

>> > Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.
>>
>> Or a Mossad agent. No shortage of them bopping around Iraq either.....
>>

>> ...but beheading the guy was wrong.
>
>Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
>itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
>and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
>they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
>know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
>along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
>breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
>over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
>5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
>through far worse then that by our own guys during training!

And there's the truth of it Will; we are being undone by our own
people undermining our Military, and the media controlling the hearts
and minds of people, by reckless reporting in their pursuit of money!!

Lordy
May 13th 04, 02:33 PM
Will Brink > wrote in news:WillBrink-
:

> Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
> itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
> and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
> they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
> know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
> along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
> breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
> over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
> 5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
> through far worse then that by our own guys during training!

Just for the record .. much worse abuse is about to come out.
Not that it changes anything up to this point.

Lordy

Lordy
May 13th 04, 02:33 PM
Will Brink > wrote in news:WillBrink-
:

> Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
> itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
> and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
> they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
> know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
> along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
> breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
> over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
> 5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
> through far worse then that by our own guys during training!

Just for the record .. much worse abuse is about to come out.
Not that it changes anything up to this point.

Lordy

Lordy
May 13th 04, 02:41 PM
John HUDSON > wrote in
:

> And there's the truth of it Will; we are being undone by our own
> people undermining our Military, and the media controlling the hearts
> and minds of people, by reckless reporting in their pursuit of money!!

Running that (now very likely faked) Mirror picture was outrageous. And now
its being stuck on vandalised gravestones. And response from the Mirror is
Unbelievable.

Lordy

Lordy
May 13th 04, 02:41 PM
John HUDSON > wrote in
:

> And there's the truth of it Will; we are being undone by our own
> people undermining our Military, and the media controlling the hearts
> and minds of people, by reckless reporting in their pursuit of money!!

Running that (now very likely faked) Mirror picture was outrageous. And now
its being stuck on vandalised gravestones. And response from the Mirror is
Unbelievable.

Lordy

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 02:44 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 09:23:18 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> John HUDSON > wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 12 May 2004 13:14:22 -0400, Will Brink
>> > wrote:

>> >Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.
>>
>> Is this written in some sort of code Bill, or is it a derivative
>> dialect of crossed Bantu/ Swahili? ;o)
>
>This coming from a supposed ex officer in the Navy.

Supposed Bill? What more proof do you want, half my pension? ;o)

For what it's worth Bill, I'm still an officer in Her Majesty's Royal
Navy, I have merely been transferred to the Reserve List until I
attain the ripe old age of 60, when I will be appointed to the Retired
List!

>What a joke.

Which is how it was intended; I'm so pleased to learn that you
appreciated it, as you are not overly credited with being the
possessor of a recognisable sense of humour!! ;o)

[only joking Will]

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 02:44 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 09:23:18 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> John HUDSON > wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 12 May 2004 13:14:22 -0400, Will Brink
>> > wrote:

>> >Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating around.
>>
>> Is this written in some sort of code Bill, or is it a derivative
>> dialect of crossed Bantu/ Swahili? ;o)
>
>This coming from a supposed ex officer in the Navy.

Supposed Bill? What more proof do you want, half my pension? ;o)

For what it's worth Bill, I'm still an officer in Her Majesty's Royal
Navy, I have merely been transferred to the Reserve List until I
attain the ripe old age of 60, when I will be appointed to the Retired
List!

>What a joke.

Which is how it was intended; I'm so pleased to learn that you
appreciated it, as you are not overly credited with being the
possessor of a recognisable sense of humour!! ;o)

[only joking Will]

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 02:51 PM

:

>> And there's the truth of it Will; we are being undone by our own
>> people undermining our Military, and the media controlling the hearts
>> and minds of people, by reckless reporting in their pursuit of money!!
>
>Running that (now very likely faked) Mirror picture was outrageous. And now
>its being stuck on vandalised gravestones. And response from the Mirror is
>Unbelievable.

Piers Morgan needs to be taken to The Tower, and hung up by his balls

:

>> And there's the truth of it Will; we are being undone by our own
>> people undermining our Military, and the media controlling the hearts
>> and minds of people, by reckless reporting in their pursuit of money!!
>
>Running that (now very likely faked) Mirror picture was outrageous. And now
>its being stuck on vandalised gravestones. And response from the Mirror is
>Unbelievable.

Piers Morgan needs to be taken to The Tower, and hung up by his balls
Lordy!

Will Brink
May 13th 04, 03:31 PM
In article >,
Lordy > wrote:

> Will Brink > wrote in news:WillBrink-
> :
>
> > Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
> > itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
> > and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
> > they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
> > know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
> > along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
> > breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
> > over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
> > 5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
> > through far worse then that by our own guys during training!
>
> Just for the record .. much worse abuse is about to come out.

If much worse, meaning clearly outside standard practice of non physical
tactics (true torture/abuse tactics), then my comments and or opinion
may change.

> Not that it changes anything up to this point.

But it could, I wont deny that.

--

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
May 13th 04, 03:38 PM
In article >,
John HUDSON > wrote:

> >> Is this written in some sort of code Bill, or is it a derivative
> >> dialect of crossed Bantu/ Swahili? ;o)
> >
> >This coming from a supposed ex officer in the Navy.
>
> Supposed Bill? What more proof do you want,

As a ex officer in one of the worlds best military, I should not have to
explain common mil speak to you. That alone confirms you as a typical
arm chair officer most real soldiers want to frag. Do I need to also
explain the term frag? I doubt it is exclusive to US mil.

> half my pension? ;o)
>
> For what it's worth Bill, I'm still an officer in Her Majesty's Royal
> Navy, I have merely been transferred to the Reserve List until I
> attain the ripe old age of 60, when I will be appointed to the Retired
> List!
>
> >What a joke.
>
> Which is how it was intended;

Really? Then translate what I said if it was a joke and you knew exactly
what I meant. As always, back peddle and deny when exposed, typical
troll tactics. Now go google the terms I used so you wont look even
worse then you already do.

--

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
May 13th 04, 03:42 PM
In article >,
Lordy > wrote:

> Will Brink > wrote in news:WillBrink-
> :
>
> > Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
> > itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
> > and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
> > they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
> > know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
> > along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
> > breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
> > over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
> > 5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
> > through far worse then that by our own guys during training!
>
> Just for the record .. much worse abuse is about to come out.

I am still waiting to see if it's all staged or what ever. Something
just does not smell right with all this.

--

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 04:17 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:38:23 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>> >This coming from a supposed ex officer in the Navy.
>>
>> Supposed Bill? What more proof do you want,
>
>As a ex officer in one of the worlds best military, I should not have to
>explain common mil speak to you. That alone confirms you as a typical
>arm chair officer most real soldiers want to frag. Do I need to also
>explain the term frag? I doubt it is exclusive to US mil.

I am a *Naval* officer glum one; we don't have too many "arm chairs"
in warships, and it's the 'pongos' who allegedly "frag" their
officers.

'Jolly Jack Tar' is far too canny to go throwing something 'dangerous
and bangy' at an officer, in such a confined space as a ship's
compartment shut down at 'action stations'!!

>> half my pension? ;o)
>>
>> For what it's worth Bill, I'm still an officer in Her Majesty's Royal
>> Navy, I have merely been transferred to the Reserve List until I
>> attain the ripe old age of 60, when I will be appointed to the Retired
>> List!
>>
>> >What a joke.
>>
>> Which is how it was intended;
>
>Really? Then translate what I said if it was a joke and you knew exactly
>what I meant. As always, back peddle and deny when exposed, typical
>troll tactics. Now go google the terms I used so you wont look even
>worse then you already do.

You know I won't participate in one of your lame quizzes Bill, that
are intended only to put people on the back foot as you attempt yet
again to extricate yourself. Additionally, who the **** knows *what*
you are gibbering about at times.

However, there really isn't much to understand in your garbled
sentence; my jokey reference was only to do with your atrocious
mangling of the English language once again, predominantly in the
spelling and punctuation departments!!

Your eager readership might perhaps have preferred to see:

Or a sheep-dipped CIA operative of some description. Lots of those
floating around.

Instead of:

"Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating
around."

It really is time for a big:

BAWAHAHhaha..ha.... oh **** it, I can't be bothered!! ;o)

Go play with your high-level informants in the "mil"!! ;o)

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 04:17 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:38:23 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>> >This coming from a supposed ex officer in the Navy.
>>
>> Supposed Bill? What more proof do you want,
>
>As a ex officer in one of the worlds best military, I should not have to
>explain common mil speak to you. That alone confirms you as a typical
>arm chair officer most real soldiers want to frag. Do I need to also
>explain the term frag? I doubt it is exclusive to US mil.

I am a *Naval* officer glum one; we don't have too many "arm chairs"
in warships, and it's the 'pongos' who allegedly "frag" their
officers.

'Jolly Jack Tar' is far too canny to go throwing something 'dangerous
and bangy' at an officer, in such a confined space as a ship's
compartment shut down at 'action stations'!!

>> half my pension? ;o)
>>
>> For what it's worth Bill, I'm still an officer in Her Majesty's Royal
>> Navy, I have merely been transferred to the Reserve List until I
>> attain the ripe old age of 60, when I will be appointed to the Retired
>> List!
>>
>> >What a joke.
>>
>> Which is how it was intended;
>
>Really? Then translate what I said if it was a joke and you knew exactly
>what I meant. As always, back peddle and deny when exposed, typical
>troll tactics. Now go google the terms I used so you wont look even
>worse then you already do.

You know I won't participate in one of your lame quizzes Bill, that
are intended only to put people on the back foot as you attempt yet
again to extricate yourself. Additionally, who the **** knows *what*
you are gibbering about at times.

However, there really isn't much to understand in your garbled
sentence; my jokey reference was only to do with your atrocious
mangling of the English language once again, predominantly in the
spelling and punctuation departments!!

Your eager readership might perhaps have preferred to see:

Or a sheep-dipped CIA operative of some description. Lots of those
floating around.

Instead of:

"Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating
around."

It really is time for a big:

BAWAHAHhaha..ha.... oh **** it, I can't be bothered!! ;o)

Go play with your high-level informants in the "mil"!! ;o)

Will Brink
May 13th 04, 05:20 PM
In article >,
John HUDSON > wrote:

> On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:38:23 -0400, Will Brink
> > wrote:

> >> Supposed Bill? What more proof do you want,
> >
> >As a ex officer in one of the worlds best military, I should not have to
> >explain common mil speak to you. That alone confirms you as a typical
> >arm chair officer most real soldiers want to frag. Do I need to also
> >explain the term frag? I doubt it is exclusive to US mil.
>
> I am a *Naval* officer glum one; we don't have too many "arm chairs"
> in warships, and it's the 'pongos' who allegedly "frag" their
> officers.
>
> 'Jolly Jack Tar' is far too canny to go throwing something 'dangerous
> and bangy' at an officer, in such a confined space as a ship's
> compartment shut down at 'action stations'!!
>

> >> half my pension? ;o)
> >>
> >> For what it's worth Bill, I'm still an officer in Her Majesty's Royal
> >> Navy, I have merely been transferred to the Reserve List until I
> >> attain the ripe old age of 60, when I will be appointed to the Retired
> >> List!

> >> Which is how it was intended;
> >
> >Really? Then translate what I said if it was a joke and you knew exactly
> >what I meant. As always, back peddle and deny when exposed, typical
> >troll tactics. Now go google the terms I used so you wont look even
> >worse then you already do.
>
> You know I won't participate in one of your lame quizzes Bill, that
> are intended only to put people on the back foot as you attempt yet
> again to extricate yourself.

Translated, you don't have a clue.

>Additionally, who the **** knows *what*
> you are gibbering about at times.

Anyone with any clue about the topic can translate.

> However, there really isn't much to understand in your garbled
> sentence;

Translated, you don'r have a clue.

>my jokey reference was only to do with your atrocious
> mangling of the English language once again,

Nothing mangled in that, translated, you don't have a clue.

> predominantly in the
> spelling and punctuation departments!!

There were neither spelling or punctuation problems there, translated,
you don't have a clue.

> Your eager readership might perhaps have preferred to see:
>
> Or a sheep-dipped CIA operative of some description. Lots of those
> floating around.
>
> Instead of:
>
> "Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating
> around."

They are not the same thing, translated...

> It really is time for a big:
>
> BAWAHAHhaha..ha.... oh **** it, I can't be bothered!! ;o)
>
> Go play with your high-level informants in the "mil"!! ;o)

Will do.

--

John HUDSON > wrote:

> On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:38:23 -0400, Will Brink
> > wrote:

> >> Supposed Bill? What more proof do you want,
> >
> >As a ex officer in one of the worlds best military, I should not have to
> >explain common mil speak to you. That alone confirms you as a typical
> >arm chair officer most real soldiers want to frag. Do I need to also
> >explain the term frag? I doubt it is exclusive to US mil.
>
> I am a *Naval* officer glum one; we don't have too many "arm chairs"
> in warships, and it's the 'pongos' who allegedly "frag" their
> officers.
>
> 'Jolly Jack Tar' is far too canny to go throwing something 'dangerous
> and bangy' at an officer, in such a confined space as a ship's
> compartment shut down at 'action stations'!!
>

> >> half my pension? ;o)
> >>
> >> For what it's worth Bill, I'm still an officer in Her Majesty's Royal
> >> Navy, I have merely been transferred to the Reserve List until I
> >> attain the ripe old age of 60, when I will be appointed to the Retired
> >> List!

> >> Which is how it was intended;
> >
> >Really? Then translate what I said if it was a joke and you knew exactly
> >what I meant. As always, back peddle and deny when exposed, typical
> >troll tactics. Now go google the terms I used so you wont look even
> >worse then you already do.
>
> You know I won't participate in one of your lame quizzes Bill, that
> are intended only to put people on the back foot as you attempt yet
> again to extricate yourself.

Translated, you don't have a clue.

>Additionally, who the **** knows *what*
> you are gibbering about at times.

Anyone with any clue about the topic can translate.

> However, there really isn't much to understand in your garbled
> sentence;

Translated, you don'r have a clue.

>my jokey reference was only to do with your atrocious
> mangling of the English language once again,

Nothing mangled in that, translated, you don't have a clue.

> predominantly in the
> spelling and punctuation departments!!

There were neither spelling or punctuation problems there, translated,
you don't have a clue.

> Your eager readership might perhaps have preferred to see:
>
> Or a sheep-dipped CIA operative of some description. Lots of those
> floating around.
>
> Instead of:
>
> "Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating
> around."

They are not the same thing, translated...

> It really is time for a big:
>
> BAWAHAHhaha..ha.... oh **** it, I can't be bothered!! ;o)
>
> Go play with your high-level informants in the "mil"!! ;o)

Will do.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 05:55 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:20:12 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> John HUDSON > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:38:23 -0400, Will Brink
>> > wrote:

>> >As a ex officer in one of the worlds best military, I should not have to
>> >explain common mil speak to you. That alone confirms you as a typical
>> >arm chair officer most real soldiers want to frag. Do I need to also
>> >explain the term frag? I doubt it is exclusive to US mil.
>>
>> I am a *Naval* officer glum one; we don't have too many "arm chairs"
>> in warships, and it's the 'pongos' who allegedly "frag" their
>> officers.
>>
>> 'Jolly Jack Tar' is far too canny to go throwing something 'dangerous
>> and bangy' at an officer, in such a confined space as a ship's
>> compartment shut down at 'action stations'!!

>> >Really? Then translate what I said if it was a joke and you knew exactly
>> >what I meant. As always, back peddle and deny when exposed, typical
>> >troll tactics. Now go google the terms I used so you wont look even
>> >worse then you already do.
>>
>> You know I won't participate in one of your lame quizzes Bill, that
>> are intended only to put people on the back foot as you attempt yet
>> again to extricate yourself.
>
>Translated, you don't have a clue.

Er....... about what Bill?

>>Additionally, who the **** knows *what*
>> you are gibbering about at times.
>
>Anyone with any clue about the topic can translate.

Er...... right Bill!

>> However, there really isn't much to understand in your garbled
>> sentence;
>
>Translated, you don'r have a clue.

Yes'r I do'r!! ;o)

>>my jokey reference was only to do with your atrocious
>> mangling of the English language once again,
>
>Nothing mangled in that,

Er..... yes there *is* Bill!

>translated, you don't have a clue.

Er..... you already said that Bill!!

>> predominantly in the
>> spelling and punctuation departments!!
>
>There were neither spelling or punctuation problems there, translated,
>you don't have a clue.

Er....... I beg to differ Bill!

>> Your eager readership might perhaps have preferred to see:
>>
>> Or a sheep-dipped CIA operative of some description. Lots of those
>> floating around.
>>
>> Instead of:
>>
>> "Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating
>> around."
>
>They are not the same thing, translated...

OK Billy boy;

1. Tell us what the **** "sheap dipped" means in "mil speak"?
2. Confirm that "CIA op" doesn't mean Central Intelligence Agency
Operative.
3. Explain why in your "mil speak" there is no space between "sorts"
and "Lots"?
4. Confirm whether your deficiencies are because you are terminally
dyslexic, or as the result of a poor education?!! ;o)

>> It really is time for a big:
>>
>> BAWAHAHhaha..ha.... oh **** it, I can't be bothered!! ;o)
>>
>> Go play with your high-level informants in the "mil"!! ;o)
>
>Will do.

Thank you kind Sir!! ;o)

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 05:55 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:20:12 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> John HUDSON > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:38:23 -0400, Will Brink
>> > wrote:

>> >As a ex officer in one of the worlds best military, I should not have to
>> >explain common mil speak to you. That alone confirms you as a typical
>> >arm chair officer most real soldiers want to frag. Do I need to also
>> >explain the term frag? I doubt it is exclusive to US mil.
>>
>> I am a *Naval* officer glum one; we don't have too many "arm chairs"
>> in warships, and it's the 'pongos' who allegedly "frag" their
>> officers.
>>
>> 'Jolly Jack Tar' is far too canny to go throwing something 'dangerous
>> and bangy' at an officer, in such a confined space as a ship's
>> compartment shut down at 'action stations'!!

>> >Really? Then translate what I said if it was a joke and you knew exactly
>> >what I meant. As always, back peddle and deny when exposed, typical
>> >troll tactics. Now go google the terms I used so you wont look even
>> >worse then you already do.
>>
>> You know I won't participate in one of your lame quizzes Bill, that
>> are intended only to put people on the back foot as you attempt yet
>> again to extricate yourself.
>
>Translated, you don't have a clue.

Er....... about what Bill?

>>Additionally, who the **** knows *what*
>> you are gibbering about at times.
>
>Anyone with any clue about the topic can translate.

Er...... right Bill!

>> However, there really isn't much to understand in your garbled
>> sentence;
>
>Translated, you don'r have a clue.

Yes'r I do'r!! ;o)

>>my jokey reference was only to do with your atrocious
>> mangling of the English language once again,
>
>Nothing mangled in that,

Er..... yes there *is* Bill!

>translated, you don't have a clue.

Er..... you already said that Bill!!

>> predominantly in the
>> spelling and punctuation departments!!
>
>There were neither spelling or punctuation problems there, translated,
>you don't have a clue.

Er....... I beg to differ Bill!

>> Your eager readership might perhaps have preferred to see:
>>
>> Or a sheep-dipped CIA operative of some description. Lots of those
>> floating around.
>>
>> Instead of:
>>
>> "Or a sheap dipped CIA op of some sorts.Lots of those floating
>> around."
>
>They are not the same thing, translated...

OK Billy boy;

1. Tell us what the **** "sheap dipped" means in "mil speak"?
2. Confirm that "CIA op" doesn't mean Central Intelligence Agency
Operative.
3. Explain why in your "mil speak" there is no space between "sorts"
and "Lots"?
4. Confirm whether your deficiencies are because you are terminally
dyslexic, or as the result of a poor education?!! ;o)

>> It really is time for a big:
>>
>> BAWAHAHhaha..ha.... oh **** it, I can't be bothered!! ;o)
>>
>> Go play with your high-level informants in the "mil"!! ;o)
>
>Will do.

Thank you kind Sir!! ;o)

May 13th 04, 10:07 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 17:55:20 +0100, John HUDSON >
wrote:

>>> It really is time for a big:
>>>
>>> BAWAHAHhaha..ha.... oh **** it, I can't be bothered!! ;o)
>>>
>>> Go play with your high-level informants in the "mil"!! ;o)
>>
>>Will do.
>
>Thank you kind Sir!! ;o)

You two get a room, will ya?

Hal

wrote:

>>> It really is time for a big:
>>>
>>> BAWAHAHhaha..ha.... oh **** it, I can't be bothered!! ;o)
>>>
>>> Go play with your high-level informants in the "mil"!! ;o)
>>
>>Will do.
>
>Thank you kind Sir!! ;o)

You two get a room, will ya?

Hal

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 10:59 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 15:07:34 -0600, wrote:

>>>Will do.
>>
>>Thank you kind Sir!! ;o)
>
>You two get a room, will ya?

I think he's trying to entice me into that vulgar tub of his Hal!! ;o)

John HUDSON
May 13th 04, 10:59 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 15:07:34 -0600, wrote:

>>>Will do.
>>
>>Thank you kind Sir!! ;o)
>
>You two get a room, will ya?

I think he's trying to entice me into that vulgar tub of his Hal!! ;o)

billydee
May 13th 04, 11:23 PM
Will Brink > wrote in message >...
> In article >,
> Lordy > wrote:
>
> > Will Brink > wrote in news:WillBrink-
> > :
> >
> > > Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
> > > itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
> > > and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
> > > they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
> > > know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
> > > along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
> > > breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
> > > over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
> > > 5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
> > > through far worse then that by our own guys during training!
> >
> > Just for the record .. much worse abuse is about to come out.
>
> I am still waiting to see if it's all staged or what ever. Something
> just does not smell right with all this.
>
> > Not that it changes anything up to this point.
> >
> > Lordy

I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
then staged the beheading.

billydee
May 13th 04, 11:23 PM
Will Brink > wrote in message >...
> In article >,
> Lordy > wrote:
>
> > Will Brink > wrote in news:WillBrink-
> > :
> >
> > > Well of course is was. That prison the abuse took place (which is in
> > > itself a joke) is now the Ritz compared to what used to take place there
> > > and is taking place in every mid east country in the region. Why dont
> > > they focus on their own prisons full of people really being tortured? We
> > > know the answer to that. What sucks is the US and others are playing
> > > along with it. Not one picture I saw was outside standard tactics to
> > > breakdown people without doing any real physical harm. Its used all
> > > over the world. I went to the range with a friend who is a Sgt. in the
> > > 5th Special Forces group just returned who commented hell, we went
> > > through far worse then that by our own guys during training!
> >
> > Just for the record .. much worse abuse is about to come out.
>
> I am still waiting to see if it's all staged or what ever. Something
> just does not smell right with all this.
>
> > Not that it changes anything up to this point.
> >
> > Lordy

I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
then staged the beheading.

JC Der Koenig
May 13th 04, 11:29 PM
"billydee" > wrote in message
om...
> Will Brink > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > Lordy > wrote:
> >
> > > Will Brink > wrote in news:WillBrink-
> > > :

> > > Just for the record .. much worse abuse is about to come out.
> >
> > I am still waiting to see if it's all staged or what ever. Something
> > just does not smell right with all this.
> >
> > > Not that it changes anything up to this point.
> > >
> > > Lordy
>
> I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
> Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
> cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
> ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
> wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
> I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
> that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
> dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
> presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
> then staged the beheading.

Moussaoui reportedly used Berg's email address a few years back. What's the
chances of that happening? Makes it seem like there's more to the story.

JC Der Koenig
May 13th 04, 11:29 PM
"billydee" > wrote in message
om...
> Will Brink > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > Lordy > wrote:
> >
> > > Will Brink > wrote in news:WillBrink-
> > > :

> > > Just for the record .. much worse abuse is about to come out.
> >
> > I am still waiting to see if it's all staged or what ever. Something
> > just does not smell right with all this.
> >
> > > Not that it changes anything up to this point.
> > >
> > > Lordy
>
> I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
> Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
> cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
> ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
> wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
> I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
> that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
> dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
> presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
> then staged the beheading.

Moussaoui reportedly used Berg's email address a few years back. What's the
chances of that happening? Makes it seem like there's more to the story.

Adam Fahy
May 14th 04, 12:10 AM
JC Der Koenig wrote:

> Moussaoui reportedly used Berg's email address a few years back. What's the
> chances of that happening? Makes it seem like there's more to the story.

Cite? I'm not even sure what you mean by "using Berg's email..."

-Adam

Adam Fahy
May 14th 04, 12:10 AM
JC Der Koenig wrote:

> Moussaoui reportedly used Berg's email address a few years back. What's the
> chances of that happening? Makes it seem like there's more to the story.

Cite? I'm not even sure what you mean by "using Berg's email..."

-Adam

John M. Williams
May 14th 04, 12:48 AM
(billydee) wrote:

>I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>then staged the beheading.

I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
loonies, you should watch it yourself.

John M. Williams
May 14th 04, 12:48 AM
(billydee) wrote:

>I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>then staged the beheading.

I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
loonies, you should watch it yourself.

JC Der Koenig
May 14th 04, 01:36 AM
"Adam Fahy" > wrote in message
> JC Der Koenig wrote:
>
> > Moussaoui reportedly used Berg's email address a few years back. What's
the
> > chances of that happening? Makes it seem like there's more to the story.
>
> Cite? I'm not even sure what you mean by "using Berg's email..."

They were both at Oklahoma State University at the same time, and somehow
Moussaoui was using Berg's email address.

JC Der Koenig
May 14th 04, 01:36 AM
"Adam Fahy" > wrote in message
> JC Der Koenig wrote:
>
> > Moussaoui reportedly used Berg's email address a few years back. What's
the
> > chances of that happening? Makes it seem like there's more to the story.
>
> Cite? I'm not even sure what you mean by "using Berg's email..."

They were both at Oklahoma State University at the same time, and somehow
Moussaoui was using Berg's email address.

Proton Soup
May 14th 04, 02:24 AM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:48:13 -0400, John M. Williams

(billydee) wrote:

>>I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>>Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>>cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>>ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>>wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>>I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>>that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>>dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>>presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>>then staged the beheading.
>
>I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>loonies, you should watch it yourself.

I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
They always have, and they always will. Thank God for them. Part of
running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
President that they know is committed to defending the nation.

So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,
but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
be helpful.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Everyone has a purpose in life.
Perhaps yours is watching television."
- - David Letterman

(billydee) wrote:

>>I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>>Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>>cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>>ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>>wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>>I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>>that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>>dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>>presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>>then staged the beheading.
>
>I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>loonies, you should watch it yourself.

I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
They always have, and they always will. Thank God for them. Part of
running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
President that they know is committed to defending the nation.

So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,
but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
be helpful.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Everyone has a purpose in life.
Perhaps yours is watching television."
- - David Letterman

John Hanson
May 14th 04, 03:35 AM
On Fri, 14 May 2004 01:24:50 GMT, Proton Soup <> wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

(billydee) wrote:

>>>I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>>>Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>>>cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>>>ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>>>wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>>>I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>>>that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>>>dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>>>presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>>>then staged the beheading.
>>
>>I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>>But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>>loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>
>I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
>possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
>Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
>They always have, and they always will. Thank God for them. Part of
>running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
>reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
>is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
>whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
>effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
>think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
>to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
>President that they know is committed to defending the nation.
>
>So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,
>but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
>be helpful.

Shall I start bragging about my video card? Anyway, there is a
tremendous amount of blood. I suggest you watch the video on a PC
with an exceptional video card. The blood is nauseatingly obvious.

(billydee) wrote:

>>>I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>>>Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>>>cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>>>ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>>>wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>>>I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>>>that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>>>dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>>>presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>>>then staged the beheading.
>>
>>I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>>But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>>loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>
>I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
>possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
>Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
>They always have, and they always will. Thank God for them. Part of
>running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
>reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
>is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
>whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
>effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
>think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
>to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
>President that they know is committed to defending the nation.
>
>So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,
>but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
>be helpful.

Shall I start bragging about my video card? Anyway, there is a
tremendous amount of blood. I suggest you watch the video on a PC
with an exceptional video card. The blood is nauseatingly obvious.

Proton Soup
May 14th 04, 04:01 AM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 21:35:14 -0500, John Hanson

(billydee) wrote:

>>>I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>>>But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>>>loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>>
>>I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
>>possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
>>Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
>>They always have, and they always will. Thank God for them. Part of
>>running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
>>reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
>>is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
>>whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
>>effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
>>think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
>>to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
>>President that they know is committed to defending the nation.
>>
>>So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,
>>but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
>>be helpful.
>>
>Shall I start bragging about my video card? Anyway, there is a
>tremendous amount of blood. I suggest you watch the video on a PC
>with an exceptional video card. The blood is nauseatingly obvious.

Better yet, where'd you download the video?

-----------

(billydee) wrote:

>>>I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>>>But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>>>loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>>
>>I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
>>possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
>>Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
>>They always have, and they always will. Thank God for them. Part of
>>running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
>>reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
>>is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
>>whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
>>effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
>>think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
>>to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
>>President that they know is committed to defending the nation.
>>
>>So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,
>>but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
>>be helpful.
>>
>Shall I start bragging about my video card? Anyway, there is a
>tremendous amount of blood. I suggest you watch the video on a PC
>with an exceptional video card. The blood is nauseatingly obvious.

Better yet, where'd you download the video?

-----------
Proton Soup

"Everyone has a purpose in life.
Perhaps yours is watching television."
- - David Letterman

John Hanson
May 14th 04, 04:18 AM
On Fri, 14 May 2004 03:01:42 GMT, Proton Soup <> wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

(billydee) wrote:

>>>I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
>>>possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
>>>Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
>>>They always have, and they always will. Thank God for them. Part of
>>>running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
>>>reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
>>>is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
>>>whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
>>>effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
>>>think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
>>>to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
>>>President that they know is committed to defending the nation.
>>>
>>>So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,
>>>but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
>>>be helpful.
>>>
>>Shall I start bragging about my video card? Anyway, there is a
>>tremendous amount of blood. I suggest you watch the video on a PC
>>with an exceptional video card. The blood is nauseatingly obvious.
>
>Better yet, where'd you download the video?

From the link that was posted here. I could tell you the exact second
to watch but I'm not watching it again to get that info (it's near the
start of the cutting off of his head). My wife and son had me show
them it today which was the fourth time I watched it. My wife cried
for 2 hours afterwards.

Believe me, a good graphics card can do wonders for ****ty video. It
works wonders for good video also.

(billydee) wrote:

>>>I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
>>>possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
>>>Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
>>>They always have, and they always will. Thank God for them. Part of
>>>running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
>>>reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
>>>is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
>>>whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
>>>effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
>>>think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
>>>to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
>>>President that they know is committed to defending the nation.
>>>
>>>So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,
>>>but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
>>>be helpful.
>>>
>>Shall I start bragging about my video card? Anyway, there is a
>>tremendous amount of blood. I suggest you watch the video on a PC
>>with an exceptional video card. The blood is nauseatingly obvious.
>
>Better yet, where'd you download the video?

From the link that was posted here. I could tell you the exact second
to watch but I'm not watching it again to get that info (it's near the
start of the cutting off of his head). My wife and son had me show
them it today which was the fourth time I watched it. My wife cried
for 2 hours afterwards.

Believe me, a good graphics card can do wonders for ****ty video. It
works wonders for good video also.

Will Brink
May 14th 04, 02:32 PM
In article >,
John M. Williams > wrote:

> (billydee) wrote:
> >
> >I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
> >Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
> >cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
> >ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
> >wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
> >I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
> >that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
> >dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
> >presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
> >then staged the beheading.
>
> I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
> But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
> loonies, you should watch it yourself.

Odd how little outrage there was when the reporter had his throat cut
compared to this one. I guess there is less value to reporters lives...

--

John M. Williams > wrote:

> (billydee) wrote:
> >
> >I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
> >Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
> >cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
> >ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
> >wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
> >I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
> >that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
> >dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
> >presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
> >then staged the beheading.
>
> I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
> But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
> loonies, you should watch it yourself.

Odd how little outrage there was when the reporter had his throat cut
compared to this one. I guess there is less value to reporters lives...

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Will Brink
May 14th 04, 02:43 PM
In article >,
Proton Soup <> wrote:

> On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:48:13 -0400, John M. Williams
> > wrote:
>
> (billydee) wrote:
> >>
> >>I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
> >>Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
> >>cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
> >>ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
> >>wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
> >>I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
> >>that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
> >>dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
> >>presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
> >>then staged the beheading.
> >
> >I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
> >But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
> >loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>
> I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
> possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
> Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
> They always have, and they always will.

Perhaps they sent a team to kill Pat Tillman also.Nothing gets the
American public more worked up then losing one of its heros. One lost
Ranger for all that great PR...makes one think.

> Thank God for them. Part of
> running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
> reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
> is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
> whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
> effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
> think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
> to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
> President that they know is committed to defending the nation.

Got anyone in mind? I am thinking Richard Marcinko myself, but I hear he
is weak on First Amend issues and anti abortion.

> So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,

Fake as in he was not really killed and it was all a PR stunt or fake as
in he was already dead prior to head removal? I would say the difference
would matter to him! :-)

> but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
> be helpful.

Truth is always the first victim in war.

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level
to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it
intends to direct itself." -Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

--

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Proton Soup
May 14th 04, 04:11 PM
On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:32:59 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> John M. Williams > wrote:
>
>> (billydee) wrote:
>> >
>> >I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>> >Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>> >cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>> >ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>> >wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>> >I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>> >that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>> >dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>> >presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>> >then staged the beheading.
>>
>> I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>> But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>> loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>
>Odd how little outrage there was when the reporter had his throat cut
>compared to this one. I guess there is less value to reporters lives...

Because reporters are spies.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Everyone has a purpose in life.
Perhaps yours is watching television."
- - David Letterman

Proton Soup
May 14th 04, 04:11 PM
On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:32:59 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> John M. Williams > wrote:
>
>> (billydee) wrote:
>> >
>> >I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>> >Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>> >cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>> >ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>> >wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>> >I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>> >that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>> >dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>> >presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>> >then staged the beheading.
>>
>> I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>> But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>> loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>
>Odd how little outrage there was when the reporter had his throat cut
>compared to this one. I guess there is less value to reporters lives...

Because reporters are spies.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Everyone has a purpose in life.
Perhaps yours is watching television."
- - David Letterman

billydee
May 14th 04, 07:05 PM
John M. Williams > wrote in message >...
> (billydee) wrote:
> >
> >I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
> >Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
> >cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
> >ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
> >wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
> >I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
> >that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
> >dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
> >presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
> >then staged the beheading.
>
> I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
> But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
> loonies, you should watch it yourself.

So what do you think? Real? Fake? Not sure I want to see it. The
descriptions are vivid enough.

billydee
May 14th 04, 07:05 PM
John M. Williams > wrote in message >...
> (billydee) wrote:
> >
> >I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
> >Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
> >cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
> >ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
> >wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
> >I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
> >that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
> >dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
> >presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
> >then staged the beheading.
>
> I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
> But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
> loonies, you should watch it yourself.

So what do you think? Real? Fake? Not sure I want to see it. The
descriptions are vivid enough.

John M. Williams
May 14th 04, 07:27 PM
(billydee) wrote:
>John M. Williams > wrote:
>> (billydee) wrote:
>> >
>> >I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>> >Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>> >cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>> >ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>> >wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>> >I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>> >that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>> >dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>> >presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>> >then staged the beheading.
>>
>> I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>> But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>> loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>
>So what do you think? Real? Fake? Not sure I want to see it. The
>descriptions are vivid enough.

The one I saw is grainy and pixelized, but it looks real enough. As
always, conspiracy theorists can talk themselves into believing
anything.

John M. Williams
May 14th 04, 07:27 PM
(billydee) wrote:
>John M. Williams > wrote:
>> (billydee) wrote:
>> >
>> >I never saw the video but the conspiracy nuts are already saying the
>> >Berg video was faked. Some have valid points. I mean how hard is it to
>> >cut off someone's head with a knife? Ever cut a Deer's head off? It
>> >ain't easy. Also the strange choice of the orange jumpsuit he was
>> >wearing. Like the ones work by the detainees in Cuba. And then (again
>> >I never saw the video so I don't know if this is accurate) the fact
>> >that there is little to no blood coming out when they held up the
>> >dude's head. And no arterial spray when cutting the head off a
>> >presumably live person. I suppose they could have killed him first and
>> >then staged the beheading.
>>
>> I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>> But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>> loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>
>So what do you think? Real? Fake? Not sure I want to see it. The
>descriptions are vivid enough.

The one I saw is grainy and pixelized, but it looks real enough. As
always, conspiracy theorists can talk themselves into believing
anything.

Brian Link
May 17th 04, 06:52 AM
On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:43:37 -0400, Will Brink
> wrote:

>In article >,
> Proton Soup <> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:48:13 -0400, John M. Williams
>> > wrote:

>> >I watched it once. Then I deleted it. I don't want to see it again.
>> >But before you start relying on the opinions of the conspiracy
>> >loonies, you should watch it yourself.
>>
>> I've seen it (twice), and the video is so poor that it's just not
>> possible to know for sure. But as to whether CIA or Defense
>> Intelligence would engage in information warfare? Damn straight.
>> They always have, and they always will.
>
>Perhaps they sent a team to kill Pat Tillman also.Nothing gets the
>American public more worked up then losing one of its heros. One lost
>Ranger for all that great PR...makes one think.
>
>> Thank God for them. Part of
>> running a war is keeping your side on your side. People need to be
>> reminded periodically of just what it is we're up against. And that
>> is why leftist elements are calling the video a fake. The truth of
>> whether it is, or is not fake doesn't matter. All that matters is the
>> effect that the video has on Americans, and as I've opined before, I
>> think it just ****es us off. And ****ed off Americans will be wanting
>> to continue the fight, not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
>> President that they know is committed to defending the nation.
>
>Got anyone in mind? I am thinking Richard Marcinko myself, but I hear he
>is weak on First Amend issues and anti abortion.
>

>> So, to sum it up, I don't think they care whether it is fake or not,
>
>Fake as in he was not really killed and it was all a PR stunt or fake as
>in he was already dead prior to head removal? I would say the difference
>would matter to him! :-)
>
>> but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
>> be helpful.
>
>Truth is always the first victim in war.
>
>"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level
>to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it
>intends to direct itself." -Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Good god, that's the most stunning quote I've seen so far in relation
to this whole US colonial misadventure..

> [...]

>would matter to him! :-)
>
>> but will continue to say that it is fake because the truth would not
>> be helpful.
>
>Truth is always the first victim in war.
>
>"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level
>to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it
>intends to direct itself." -Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Good god, that's the most stunning quote I've seen so far in relation
to this whole US colonial misadventure..

>> -----------
>> Proton Soup
>>
>> "Everyone has a purpose in life.
>> Perhaps yours is watching television."
>> - - David Letterman
Brian Link, Minnesota Countertenor
----------------------------------
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea;
they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."

May 17th 04, 01:20 PM
In article >,
Brian Link > wrote:

> >Truth is always the first victim in war.
> >
> >"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level
> >to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it
> >intends to direct itself." -Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
> >

> Good god, that's the most stunning quote I've seen so far in relation
> to this whole US colonial misadventure..

History always repeats itself in one form or another. This quote is even
better, but I used good old Adolf as some people may not know Geobbels...

"Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to
emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and
entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology." - Joseph Goebbels

--

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

cl
May 17th 04, 02:19 PM
"John M. Williams" wrote:

> The one I saw is grainy and pixelized, but it looks real enough. As
> always, conspiracy theorists can talk themselves into believing
> anything.

John, you probably deal with this a little.

Have you ever noticed how people try to hide their own mortality by
never believing death and gore as being real.

-CAL

cl
May 17th 04, 02:19 PM
"John M. Williams" wrote:

> The one I saw is grainy and pixelized, but it looks real enough. As
> always, conspiracy theorists can talk themselves into believing
> anything.

John, you probably deal with this a little.

Have you ever noticed how people try to hide their own mortality by
never believing death and gore as being real.

-CAL

Adam Fahy
May 17th 04, 04:23 PM
Brian Link wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:43:37 -0400, Will Brink
> > wrote:

>>"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level
>>to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it
>>intends to direct itself." -Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
>
> Good god, that's the most stunning quote I've seen so far in relation
> to this whole US colonial misadventure..

You're suggesting that as the least intelligent of men, you have fallen
victim to anti-Bush propaganda on a spiritual level?

-Adam

Adam Fahy
May 17th 04, 04:23 PM
Brian Link wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:43:37 -0400, Will Brink
> > wrote:

>>"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level
>>to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it
>>intends to direct itself." -Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
>
> Good god, that's the most stunning quote I've seen so far in relation
> to this whole US colonial misadventure..

You're suggesting that as the least intelligent of men, you have fallen
victim to anti-Bush propaganda on a spiritual level?

-Adam

Proton Soup
May 18th 04, 05:23 PM
On Thu, 13 May 2004 22:18:54 -0500, John Hanson

(billydee) wrote:

>>>Shall I start bragging about my video card? Anyway, there is a
>>>tremendous amount of blood. I suggest you watch the video on a PC
>>>with an exceptional video card. The blood is nauseatingly obvious.
>>
>>Better yet, where'd you download the video?
>>

>From the link that was posted here. I could tell you the exact second

OK, that's the same one I saw.

>to watch but I'm not watching it again to get that info (it's near the
>start of the cutting off of his head). My wife and son had me show
>them it today which was the fourth time I watched it. My wife cried
>for 2 hours afterwards.

I think there is a certain duty for people to find it and see for
themselves. FWIW, I was listening to that new liberal radio last
night, with Janine Garafalo, Al Franken, et al. Apparently, there are
racists hiding behind every corner, and the only reason so many are
seeking out the Berg video is because Americans crave gore.

>Believe me, a good graphics card can do wonders for ****ty video. It
>works wonders for good video also.

I'll take your word. Not interested enough to go buy one. I suspect
the Berg family will have an autopsy done when they receive the body,
and hopefully that will clear up whether the beheading occurred
post-mortem. Maybe.

-----------

(billydee) wrote:

>>>Shall I start bragging about my video card? Anyway, there is a
>>>tremendous amount of blood. I suggest you watch the video on a PC
>>>with an exceptional video card. The blood is nauseatingly obvious.
>>
>>Better yet, where'd you download the video?
>>

>From the link that was posted here. I could tell you the exact second

OK, that's the same one I saw.

>to watch but I'm not watching it again to get that info (it's near the
>start of the cutting off of his head). My wife and son had me show
>them it today which was the fourth time I watched it. My wife cried
>for 2 hours afterwards.

I think there is a certain duty for people to find it and see for
themselves. FWIW, I was listening to that new liberal radio last
night, with Janine Garafalo, Al Franken, et al. Apparently, there are
racists hiding behind every corner, and the only reason so many are
seeking out the Berg video is because Americans crave gore.

>Believe me, a good graphics card can do wonders for ****ty video. It
>works wonders for good video also.

I'll take your word. Not interested enough to go buy one. I suspect
the Berg family will have an autopsy done when they receive the body,
and hopefully that will clear up whether the beheading occurred
post-mortem. Maybe.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Everyone has a purpose in life.
Perhaps yours is watching television."
- - David Letterman

Hank
May 19th 04, 02:18 AM
"John M. Williams" wrote:

> The one I saw is grainy and pixelized, but it looks real enough.
> As always, conspiracy theorists can talk themselves into believing
> anything.

As proven by all the gullible bu$h worshipping fools
who believed that Hussein had stockpiles of WMDs, was
a serious threat to the U.S. and the World, and that
the Iraqi People would welcome a U.S. invasion.
Of course, us Enlightened Liberals knew the truth....

-

http://www.911forthetruth.com/united_states_district_court.htm
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/
http://www.unansweredquestions.org/
http://www.septembereleventh.org/
http://www.hermes-press.com/
http://globalresearch.ca/
http://www.wsws.org/

Dick Cheney: "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam
Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." August 26, 2002.

Ari Fleischer: "We know for a fact that there are weapons there."
January 9, 2003.

Colin Powell: "We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep
his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more."
February 5, 2003.

Donald Rumsfeld: "We know where they are," about these weapons.
"They are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad." March 30, 2003.

George W. Bush: "We have sources that tell us that Saddam
Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical
weapons." February 8, 2003.

George W. Bush: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments
leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal
some of the most lethal weapons ever devised." March 17, 2003.

"I think this is the worst government the US has ever
had in its more than 200 years of history. It has
engaged in extraordinarily irresponsible policies not
only in foreign policy and economics but also in social
and environmental policy.....This is not normal government
policy. Now is the time for people to engage in civil
disobedience. I think it's time to protest - as much as
possible....What we have here is a form of looting."
- George A. Akerlof, 2001 Nobel prize laureate economist

"One of the things we don't want to do is destroy the
infrastructure in Iraq because in a few days we're going
to own that country," - Tom Brokaw

Cost of probing Bill Clinton's sex life: $65 million.
Cost of probing the Columbia shuttle disaster: $50 million.
Funds assigned to independent Sept. 11 panel: $3 million.

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

"After all, it is the leaders of the country who determine
the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the
people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist
dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the
peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country
to danger. It works the same in any country."
-- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and
Luftwaffe Commander in Chief

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
-- Al Franken

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

"Personally, I don't think all the Iraqis on earth are
worth even a single American life." - A usenet rabid
right wing extremist terrorist.

Hank
May 19th 04, 02:18 AM
John Hanson wrote:

> From the link that was posted here. I could tell you the exact second
> to watch but I'm not watching it again to get that info (it's near the
> start of the cutting off of his head). My wife and son had me show
> them it today which was the fourth time I watched it. My wife cried
> for 2 hours afterwards.

Show her these pictures of victims of the bu$h regime's
terrorism. They are far worse, and these people did nothing
to deserve their torture and murder.

http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

-

[...]

May 19th 04, 02:19 AM
Proton Soup wrote:

> All that matters is the effect that the video has on Americans,
> and as I've opined before, I think it just ****es us off.

Not as much as bu$h's lies, theft, mass murder and terrorism
**** us off, though.

> And ****ed off Americans will be wanting to continue the
> fight

Yes, us Patriots will continue the fight to expose the
lies crimes, tax payer theft, mass murder, death, and
destruction of the bu$h regime, and remove his disgraceful,
criminal, and treasonous regime from power.

> not pull out, which means they'll be wanting a
> President that they know is committed to defending
> the nation.

That leaves bu$h out of the running. His gross negligence
and incompetence let us get hit on 9-11, and his illegal,
immoral terror attack on The People of Iraq has diverted
resources away from the fight against terrorism. In fact,
bu$h's lies, mass murder, death, and destruction has created
many thousands of new enemies all over the globe. bu$h is
the worst possible choice for defending the U.S.. He has
been a miserable failure in every respect...

-

[...]

Lee Michaels
May 19th 04, 05:59 AM
> Hank > wrote:
> >
> > Of course, us Enlightened Liberals knew the truth....

Is that a liberal with a light bulb stuck up its ass?

John M. Williams
May 19th 04, 06:05 AM
Hank > wrote:

> Of course, us Enlightened Liberals knew the truth....

You misspelled "Paranoid Schizophrenics."

HTH

John HUDSON
May 19th 04, 08:23 AM
On Wed, 19 May 2004 04:59:25 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
> wrote:

>> Hank > wrote:
>> >
>> > Of course, us Enlightened Liberals knew the truth....
>>
>Is that a liberal with a light bulb stuck up its ass?

Now that's funny Lee! ;o)

Perhaps Mr Hankey will now be able to see where he is coming from!!
;o)

Hank
May 21st 04, 02:45 AM
"John M. Williams" wrote:
> Hank > wrote:

> > Of course, us Enlightened Liberals knew the truth....

> You misspelled "Paranoid Schizophrenics."

So, the people whom you "think" are "Paranoid Schizophrenics",
are consistently proven correct on the major issues, while
you and your ilk are consistently proven wrong. If you weren't
so clueless, that would tell you something.... <VBG>

> HTH

It does indeed.....

-