PDA

View Full Version : Legit supplier of the real thing

meatman
May 14th 04, 10:58 PM
If you're not a complete pussy about using something that actually
works, here is a legit supplier of quality gear.

Only if your having a hard time achieving your gains like I did and
want to experiment with a proven method.

http://www.usaanabolicsteroids.com

I've been dealing with them for years now with absolutely no problems
whatsoever.

Make sure you educate yourself before trying something like this,
there is plenty of information about this on the web...don't believe
the all the negative hype, if it were all bad then no one would be
using it and well,...we all know better.

Meatman!~(after years of being a skinny pussy)

David Cohen
May 15th 04, 01:01 AM
"meatman" < > wrote
> If you're not a complete pussy about using something that actually
> works, here is a legit supplier of quality gear.
>
> Only if your having a hard time achieving your gains like I did and
> want to experiment with a proven method.
>
> http://www.usaanabolicsteroids.com

Anyone in the US stupid enough to order anabolic steroids form a
website that advertises on Usenet deserves the Big Knock on their
door.

David

David Cohen
May 15th 04, 01:01 AM
"meatman" < > wrote
> If you're not a complete pussy about using something that actually
> works, here is a legit supplier of quality gear.
>
> Only if your having a hard time achieving your gains like I did and
> want to experiment with a proven method.
>
> http://www.usaanabolicsteroids.com

Anyone in the US stupid enough to order anabolic steroids form a
website that advertises on Usenet deserves the Big Knock on their
door.

David

frenchman pierre \(prounounced pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
May 15th 04, 02:36 AM
MEATMAN??

SAYS IT ALL REALLY

"meatman" > wrote in message
om...
> If you're not a complete pussy about using something that actually
> works, here is a legit supplier of quality gear.
>
> Only if your having a hard time achieving your gains like I did and
> want to experiment with a proven method.
>
> http://www.usaanabolicsteroids.com
>
> I've been dealing with them for years now with absolutely no problems
> whatsoever.
>
> Make sure you educate yourself before trying something like this,
> there is plenty of information about this on the web...don't believe
> the all the negative hype, if it were all bad then no one would be
> using it and well,...we all know better.
>
> Meatman!~(after years of being a skinny pussy)

frenchman pierre \(prounounced pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
May 15th 04, 02:36 AM
MEATMAN??

SAYS IT ALL REALLY

om...