PDA

View Full Version : Question about steroids...

Jake Maplethorpe Jnr
June 10th 04, 07:02 AM
Out of curiosity, which particular anabolic steroids give the best
results and where would one purchase them?

cheers
Jake

Archimedes of Syracuse
June 10th 04, 09:13 AM
looks like we're going to get ourselves a little arnold here

deca is your best bet, some dbol will help with your post-cycle recovery.
just ask the big guy in the gym

"Jake Maplethorpe Jnr" > wrote in message
om...
> Out of curiosity, which particular anabolic steroids give the best
> results and where would one purchase them?
>
> cheers
> Jake

Archimedes of Syracuse
June 10th 04, 09:13 AM
looks like we're going to get ourselves a little arnold here

deca is your best bet, some dbol will help with your post-cycle recovery.
just ask the big guy in the gym

"Jake Maplethorpe Jnr" > wrote in message
om...
> Out of curiosity, which particular anabolic steroids give the best
> results and where would one purchase them?
>
> cheers
> Jake

David Cohen
June 10th 04, 06:20 PM
"Jake Maplethorpe Jnr" > wrote
> Out of curiosity, which particular anabolic steroids give the best
> results

Testosterone and related anabolic compounds.

> and where would one purchase them?

28th and Main, ask for Vinnie.

David

David Cohen